Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Well Done & Thank-You To The Mods From Everyone!

Hello Moderators & Admins,
           I would like to say thank-you for making the game work [again] with people streasing out about the physics error, and well done fixing it so fast [as people were expecting weeks *cough*wel*cough*] and they were going to sell thier account [evern though it is against the [british [I don't know what it is anywhere else]] law without consent from game company owner] <I know because I tried it on runescape] and I'm supprised people don't say thank-you to you for keeping the   [best] game working how it should, I'm seing people moaning because the update didn't include something [signs mainly] and in the words of RPGMASTER2000 '...they need to take a chill pill.' the current updates are an awesome add on, and the finished 1.0 will PWN all other multiplayer games!

-SquadFS-
Finn Shack
[also chris check your '@everybodyedits.com' mail]

Last edited by SquadFS (Jul 30 2011 6:34:31 pm)

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#2 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Re: Well Done & Thank-You To The Mods From Everyone!

Koya142387743284000

Board footer