Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

Memorial to LOL

We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of a good man. His passing came as a most tragic event which will linger in our minds forever. I say now in this time of mourning that we must be strong and remember our friend for what he was. LOL was an unforgettable contributor to the game Everybody Edits. His absence has left a hole here which will never be filled. He will never be forgotten in the open worlds of EE, where he spent much of his life. His beautiful art and unbreakable forts will be dearly missed. LOL's untimely death is the sign of an ending era; the passing of an age. As LOL left EE he took with him something that can't be replaced. His death took a certain pleasure out of playing open worlds. I believe we can all say for sure that open worlds will never be the same without him. LOL's skill and expertise also extended far beyond the walls of his open wolds. We will remember LOL every time we play a race in EE, for who can forget his unmatchable speed and agility as he claimed first place time and again? We will remember LOL as we play the countless "Mario" levels, for it was He who created the first and original level that sparked this famous style. I repeat again that when we feel LOL's absence in EE we must remember the good, because LOL can never truly die while he lives on in our hearts and cherished memory.

Goodbye LOL, you are a man nobody could ever forget.

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: Memorial to LOL

._____________.

Man you 2 were close. But LOL isn't dead. He was banned.

#3 Before February 2015

Palm

*skips through a few words*
Wait, whos LOL?*forgets already*

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Heck yeah, nobody could forget him.

what will be lingering in our minds is not his ban (not death), but the epic death threats CAUSING his ban. His absence? He's already back for more! Even even gave you death threats and you still think of him as a good man? One ban is the end of an era? The only ban that is the end of an era was the ban of Omri and Blacklye. There is no cherished memory surrounding this person, he isn't even gone off ee. And he did not make the first mario themed level, so get that out of your head, and without him, I'm having a great time in the open worlds. I'm doing fine without his autoclicker dropping me out of my box.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Baticon

Can you stop opening threads about LOL?

#6 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

What do you mean by "back for more" and "even gave you death threats"? Also I asked you not to disrespect the dead on this topic.

#7 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Say 1 good thing about LOL and proove it...

#8 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

This morning he gave me death threats. So uh... Woo-hoo!

#9 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

How can you enjoy a man getting banned? When you get banned I will laugh at YOU!

#10 Before February 2015

Betaguy

epicstonemason wrote:

How can you enjoy a man getting banned? When you get banned I will laugh at YOU!

Who said we enjoyed it?
Also, how do u know we will get banned, I bet you have much higher chance to get banned than we are...

#11 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Oh, I very much enjoy it. I enjoyed the day Blacklye and Omri and all the other shareds got banned too. I will also enjoy the day you are banned, because that will be the day I don't have to deal with you ever again.

And he's not dead so he will not get my respect. He will never have my respect.

- ShinsukeIto

#12 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

It's called a proxy server. My friend in Real Life, the one who makes DDOS shells, hooked me up with a proxy. I'll never be banned.

#13 Before February 2015

Betaguy

epicstonemason wrote:

It's called a proxy server. My friend in Real Life, the one who makes DDOS shells, hooked me up with a proxy. I'll never be banned.

Cant admins delete accounts?

Last edited by Betaguy (Jul 18 2011 3:05:36 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

Sure.         BACK ON TOPIC: Is LOL un-banned yet?

#15 Before February 2015

Betaguy

epicstonemason wrote:

Sure.         BACK ON TOPIC: Is LOL un-banned yet?

No

#16 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

epicstonemason wrote:

He thretened to KILL ME.

#17 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Well, I'm pretty sure that as an ee conservative, you are contradicting yourself there.

And soon, this site will auto ban proxy users XD

Last edited by Greenzoid2 (Jul 18 2011 3:22:30 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

epicstonemason wrote:

We know how to look for proxies. Just being on a proxy is a bannable offense.

- ShinsukeIto

#19 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

My friend knows more about proxies than anybody on this entire forum. Try to catch me. (just so you know I think he has a system set up to give viruses to people who try to mess with his proxy, or maybe that system is just for people who try to crack his software. I'm not sure.)

ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Is LOL un-banned yet?!?!

#20 Before February 2015

Betaguy

epicstonemason wrote:

My friend knows more about proxies than anybody on this entire forum. Try to catch me. (just so you know I think he has a system set up to give viruses to people who try to mess with his proxy, or maybe that system is just for people who try to crack his software. I'm not sure.)

ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Is LOL un-banned yet?!?!

No

#21 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

Different55 wrote:

He's already back for more!

It looks like he is un-banned but I want to make sure!

#22 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

he can just make another account

- ShinsukeIto

#23 Before February 2015

Bobithan

He's going to be unbanned except he is going to have his chat permanently removed.

I'm actually happy about his ban. Like Different55 said, now I can play my open worlds in peace without somebody threatening to kill me.

Last edited by Bobithan (Jul 18 2011 3:52:35 pm)

aka towwl

#24 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

epicstonemason wrote:

Who says i will be banned? o,o

And i was so happy the day supermen2 "Died".

#25 Before February 2015

Baticon

DQZLC.png

AND

fY7uW.png

This is the reason they dont like him.

Edit: I dont know him so i cant say something. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by baticon (Jul 18 2011 3:59:25 pm)

epicstonemason 142387886482568

Board footer