Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Calicara

Helpful Hackers

So last night I was playing EE and noticed that one of those "Free account" level reached the top of the lists. I was tempted to report it, but it's a pain bothering the admins when they are so busy living life and developing the game. So I had the idea of a helpful hacker. A person who goes around and crashes levels that support shared accounts. Sure hacking is usually looked down upon, but this way it would prevent the spreading of shareds, and would save the admins some extra work. Then they can focus more on new updates. I think it's a good idea, but unfortunately I can't do it myself because I don't have WPE anymore. So I asking all those hackers out there to please use your powers for good. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Calicara (Aug 6 2011 5:19:12 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: Helpful Hackers

This is a good idea.   I did something very similar to this in the TI:1 TinyChat: Me, Stubby, Jak, and Cyclops went around crashing stairs and such.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#3 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

This is a good idea.   I did something very similar to this in the TI:1 TinyChat: Me, Stubby, Jak, and Cyclops went around crashing stairs and such.

:O That must have been epic

#4 Before February 2015

Jak

yes it was //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile and PM me the account levels and ill crash them

#5 Before February 2015

katz

Good idea, sadly i dont have WPE

#6 Before February 2015

Calicara

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

No I don't mean crash stairs. I meant to crash level that hinder the progress of EE. Like levels with inappropriate words or pictures. Or levels that share accounts.

EDIT: Also I would appreciate it if Jak want to troll chat I have a question. :B

Last edited by Calicara (Aug 6 2011 5:36:55 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

treejoe4

*cough*Noob bosses and stairs*cough*

#8 Before February 2015

Muftwin

Failgirl101 wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

No I don't mean crash stairs. I meant to crash level that hinder the progress of EE. Like levels with inappropriate words or pictures. Or levels that share accounts.

EDIT: Also I would appreciate it if Jak want to troll chat I have a question. :B

contradiction stairs do hinder ee's progress

#9 Before February 2015

capasha

Nice. Everyone that using WPE is a hacker... You mean can a script kiddie help you crash a world. Because that's the right word for that.

Who cares about stairs, and inappropriate pictures words or whatever. I just ignore it and join another level. Same for all bad worlds. Just ignoring it.

Last edited by doh (Aug 6 2011 6:24:10 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Ignoring a pest problem wont solve anything

#11 Before February 2015

capasha

treejoe4 wrote:

It wouldn't solve it either. They will always be there. Or maybe you guys should create good worlds instead of crying about bad worlds.

#12 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Me and Jak can help crash worlds. @Jak: I created my own little one, consists of 350+ packets, enough to render the room empty.. well.. mostly.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#13 Before February 2015

Jak

i made one too   and it has like 750 packets

#14 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Lots of good levels dont stay up because noobs cant play them and pefer noob levels

#15 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

doh wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:

It wouldn't solve it either. They will always be there. Or maybe you guys should create good worlds instead of crying about bad worlds.

Do you see a "Free Shared Account" Everyday?

#16 Before February 2015

Twipply

How exactly are you guys trying to crash worlds?   I'm not sure you need 750 packets to do it.

#17 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Hacking is used by the user. It's their choice to do good or bad.

#18 Before February 2015

Jak

Twipply wrote:

How exactly are you guys trying to crash worlds?   I'm not sure you need 750 packets to do it.

if i used less it would not be as effective or i would need code

#19 Before February 2015

Twipply

Jak wrote:

if i used less it would not be as effective or i would need code

You didn't really answer my question.

#20 Before February 2015

capasha

Twipply wrote:

I guess they send over 9000 coins in one packet. And not 750 packets.

Last edited by doh (Aug 6 2011 8:04:40 pm)

#21 Before February 2015

Jak

yeah doh but theres other ways

#22 Before February 2015

Twipply

Jak wrote:

Once again, it seems like we're waiting for an answer.

#23 Before February 2015

Calicara

doh wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:

Just to butt in. I am in no way saying we should use crashing to troll. I don't think it's fair to troll at all. I mean some people have serious talent but waste most of their time trolling *cough*Treejoe4*cough* and it's sad really. But all I'm trying to say is if someone is trying to make EE worse by sharing an account, or just generally ruining peoples fun I don't see why anyone shouldn't crash it. it would save time for admins. It's better than just reporting levels every 5 seconds.

And I only said swear words because I read some post a while ago about how some kids chances of getting chat got ruined because one idiot kicked him with an inappropriate word. It's not fair that some peoples fun has to be ruined because of one idiot in the game.

P.S. That is not me saying you should troll level that aren't fun. Because stairs do not ruin peoples fun. No one forces you to play them and if you are not having fun then don't play it.

P.S.S. Stairs do NOT hinder EE's progress. Trolls who destroy levels instead of making new original ones hinder EE's progress.

#24 Before February 2015

main_gi

And I only said swear words because I read some post a while ago about how some kids chances of getting chat got ruined because one idiot kicked him with an inappropriate word. It's not fair that some peoples fun has to be ruined because of one idiot in the game.

That ____!

#25 Before February 2015

capasha

Jak wrote:

Other ways? DDoS and the whole problem is solved. No more EE.
Do you mean other way such as sending a lot of keys, faces, crowns, movements and flood the chat?

Calicara 142387903782395

Board footer