Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Official room tester!

At 16-7 I'll go 3 weeks on vacation, so I won't be testing then!
I'm an average EE player, so I exactly know at which point most EE players ragequit and stuff. IF you have a room, which you want to be tested, post it here. The only price I'm asking for is to accept my opinion, and don't call me names because I rated your level bad. I'll rate your level this way:
Originality: 1/4
Art: 1/4
Minigames: 1/2
Why do I take the mini's so serious? People don't quit because of art, or originality. It's about the minigames. If you make a level full of stairs, not a lot of people will come in. I think the mini's are the most important of all. If I see a level, and immediately say 'NO WAY, IMMA NOT EVEN TRY TO PLAY IT', it'll get you a 0/10. Again do NOT complain about this! I'm a Beta member, so post your levels with a Beta link!

~~~Levels tested (+rating)~~~

Easterrific (32OrtonEdge32dh)
Quitpoint:
jL6CR.png
Why I quitted: I couldn't find where I had to go next.
Minis: 3/10. The photo shows how unoriginal they were.
Art: 6/10. It is art, but I don't say it's the greatest. The egg is a little screwed up by the minis, and the art is all over the world, and it just doesn't look really good. Make your minis around the art, and make them more original. Or make your minis in the art, but then I definitely don't want to see the art screwed up by it.
Originality: 4/10. The bunny and the cross are the only original things in the level. The minis were really unoriginal.
Overall rating: 4. This level didn't look good, didn't had good mini's, this was definitely not the best level I ever played.

The Royal Egg (Muffin)
Quitpoint:
QsVXJ.png
Why I quitted: This mini was too annoying to me, and I had seen enough of the level to give it an accurate rating.
Minis: 9/10! They were a little too difficult, but that's all. I really enjoyed the level, although there could be more coins in, so the magic chance is higher.
Art: The egg was REALLY good, so I'd give ya a 9/10 for the egg. But the decorations on the ground disappointed me a little. Still a 7,5/10 for that. Since the egg is the biggest art in the level my overall art rating would be an 8,5/10.
Originality: This is one of the most original levels I've ever played. Only the eggs on the ground were a little bit unoriginal. I'd give ya an 9,5/10 for that.
Overall rating: 9/10. You've done a really good job with this level!

GG's system (GamingGuy)
Quitpoint:
Xh7cn.png
Why I quitted: I didn't knew how to pass the first mini, i had tried everything.
Minis: I couldn't even get past the first one, so I can't rate this.
Art: It isn't really an art-level, it's pure minigames, so or I'd give you something low, or I don't give you anything.
Originality: I can't judge this. I don't know how original the minis were.
Overall rating: NaN/10
AFTER REDO:
The first mini is still too annoying.

KO Planet X (Wolfexile)
Quitpoint:
ADcuP.png
Why I quitted:I didn't felt like spending more time on this mini than a minute.
Minis: A little average, and a little too hard. 7/10 for them.
Art: Not the greatest, you could have done more on the land. And there could have been more stars. 6/10.
Originality: The second mini with the 2 portals and the hole I finished earlier, so I decided to skip that one this time. That was a really original mini. Normally I'd have 3/10 coins. The art is original too. 8,5/10 for that.
Overall score: 7,1. You did a good job with this level, but the art in the sky could have been better (more stars, maybe a satellite, etc.)

Weird but Wonderful (Manurthebest)
Quitpoint:
ZkXZt.png
Why I quitted: This mini was too annoying.
Minis: Not the best, but they'll do the job. 7/10
Art: You could have done some shadows on the lines, that would make your mark 1 higher. Now it's a 4,5/10
Originality: I'd give ya an 9/10 for that. The minis were really original and the art too!
Overall score: 6,9. Definitely not bad.

Palm Island (Jojatekok)
Quitpoint:
lhV8o.png
Why I quitted: I was finished, so no need to stay in longer.
Minis: Good ones, althrough if you don't know how to do it they're hard. 8/10
Art: Very nice! 9/10
Originality: Original level, I really enjoyed it! 8/10
Overall score: 8,3. Very nice level! Continue with this!

HUN Team - Easter level
Quitpoint:
1Wun6.png
Why I quitted: It was annoying. Although I did found a mmmmmmagic coin in your level XD
Minis: Good ones, although there was a dot trail. Without the dot trail I'd give you a 8,5, but the dot trail makes it an 8.
Art: I think you did a really good job, but the minis screwed it up a little bit, so an 8 for that.
Originality: Why wouldn't this be original? 8/10
Overall score: 4x an 8 makes an 8.

Creepy Pet Store (Muftwin)
Quitpoint:
ozOI4.jpg
Why I quitted:
I was on my veeeery slow laptop and there was too many lagg to do this mini.
Minis: I believe the rest of them must be good, 8/10
Art: Could have been better: 6/10
Originality: 8/10. Not much to say about.
Overall score:7,5. Definitely not bad.

Solar System (Helvi)
Quitpoint:
LMoNo.jpg
Why I quitted:
This mini is too annoying on slow computers.
Minis: Good ones, although they are annoying on slow computers. 7/10
Art: Really nice! 9/10
Originality: I guess there have been more levels about the solar system, so 7/10.
Overall score:7,5. You did a good job with this level, but on slow computers it's a hell.

Space Search (robban39)
Quitpoint:
wtFLY.png
Why I quitted:
If you make the first mini that hard (the one on the right), I won't even try the rest.
Minis: The first one was a 2/10, but OK, I won't count it that hard. I say 2/10th part of total and art and minis 4/10.
Art: Ok, that was nice! 8,5/10
Originality: There have been more space levels: 7/10.
Overall score: 6,6. Make the minis easier and this will increase.

Levels to-do:
None

Last edited by Gamer1120 (Aug 8 2011 9:49:50 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Panic

Re: Official room tester!

I suppose this would be a good idea, but it should be in level creation. You probably need a bigger scale, probably out of 20, and give a decent explanation. Also, where did the 'Official' come from? Just have a title changed to 'Level tester' and it's fine. I'm not flaming, I'm leaving feedback. You'd need to be less strict. You can't judge a level from the beginning. At least go through about a half before deciding whether or not to continue.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#3 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Panic wrote:

I suppose this would be a good idea, but it should be in level creation.

No, why would it be? I'm not testing unfinished rooms, I'm testing rooms that are already finished.

Panic wrote:

You probably need a bigger scale, probably out of 20, and give a decent explanation.

What would you like to see then? I guess Art, minis and originality is all there can be tested for. Of course I'm going to give a decent explanation, but if someone lets me test a world of stairs, you know I'm not going to give a decent explanation.

Panic wrote:

Also, where did the 'Official' come from? Just have a title changed to 'Level tester' and it's fine.

If you think so... There's no other level tester, so I'm the only one. So I could say I'm the official one.

Panic wrote:

I'm not flaming, I'm leaving feedback. You'd need to be less strict. You can't judge a level from the beginning. At least go through about a half before deciding whether or not to continue.

At most levels you can't judge from the begin. But stairs and stuff I'd give a 0/10. Elevator-only levels too.

#4 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Ooh, test mine!   It's from a loooong time ago, so it's not perfect.   (beta.)http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAGRdDJeaa0I

(Click the (beta.) for beta, and the main link for nub)

Last edited by 32OrtonEdge32dh (Jul 12 2011 7:49:47 am)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#5 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Ooh, test mine!   It's from a loooong time ago, so it's not perfect.

Tested and finished (win pics).

Your level has almost everything that is listed in the New and Improved List of Things People Hate.
I'm not one of those "People"...
...but it did make me laugh out loud, every time I ran into yet another one of these minigames that are listed there. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Nice touch, ending it with a fake (non-existing) code. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#6 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I didn't make the minis, so idc.   a3person did.   I didn't even put the C:.   I just did the art.

EDIT: Made Muffin RQ.

Last edited by 32OrtonEdge32dh (Jul 12 2011 7:51:31 am)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#7 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Actually I dont have any level to test(Because I lost all worlds)

But this is a good ideia! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#8 Before February 2015

Muffin

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWYhK7CgWFa0I

Always wanted better feedback on my easter level >.> I think they're awesome minis along with some others, but a little hard.

#9 Before February 2015

calculusguy

But some of AP crew-Puzzle section maps don't focus on art //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Anyway, If we colored in the black blocks, the level would be too easy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Hey i was the first to make one of these world reviewers. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#11 Before February 2015

Panic

Gamer1120 wrote:
Panic wrote:

I'm not flaming, I'm leaving feedback. You'd need to be less strict. You can't judge a level from the beginning. At least go through about a half before deciding whether or not to continue.

At most levels you can't judge from the begin. But stairs and stuff I'd give a 0/10. Elevator-only levels too.

Well, that's obvious. I meant levels that are middleclass, as in not really pro but not really noob. If it starts out with some sort of nooby stuff, that doesn't mean that it's completely nooby. If the map looks nice, at least give it a try.

EDIT: Also, by the way you typed the beginning, it sounded like another review thing. Because I doubt anyone sticks minis in their maps and doesn't test them.

Last edited by Panic (Jul 12 2011 2:30:16 pm)

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#12 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

nlmdejonge wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Ooh, test mine!   It's from a loooong time ago, so it's not perfect.

Tested and finished (win pics).

Your level has almost everything that is listed in the New and Improved List of Things People Hate.
I'm not one of those "People"...
...but it did make me laugh out loud, every time I ran into yet another one of these minigames that are listed there. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Nice touch, ending it with a fake (non-existing) code. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

It only has four of the sixteen things.   Not "almost everything".

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#13 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

#14 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Hmm http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWAOTC9I2ea0I BTW its meant to be easy. Get all coins for WIN

#15 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

It only has four of the sixteen things.   Not "almost everything".

More than four.
When I'm back from work, I will make and post a video where I count them.

Last edited by nlmdejonge (Jul 14 2011 12:26:05 am)

#16 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Tested 3 levels.

#17 Before February 2015

manurthebest

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW0nkVDQVZa0I please. BTW this isn't an art level.

Last edited by manurthebest (Jul 14 2011 9:49:07 am)

#18 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Well, nlmdejonge, the -rep wasn't necessary.   And I'm fine with the bad rating, I had very little to no input on the making of the level.

RATE ASK #2 (this one's not nooby)
This level is called Underground Minis 32.   I did all the art and Tesla did the minis.   I like them, they're pretty original.   Once again, I did NOT do the minis, only the art.   Links: BETA ~ NUB (free)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#19 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Hi! Can you please rate these levels? (Palm Island would be more important 1bigsmile1)
Thank you very very very much! 1smile1

Easter Egg Hunt (Release: 16/04/11)
hunteameasteregghunt.png
Play: Normal | Beta
Size: 200x200
Art: Darky, Jojatekok, Megakiller, Mysteryusy, Trooperbear
Minigames: Darky, Jojatekok, Megakiller, Mysteryusy
Forum thread

Palm Island (Release: 28/06/11)
hunteampalmisland.png
Play: Normal | Beta
Size: 25x25
Art: Jojatekok, Mysteryusy
Minigames: Jojatekok
Forum thread

#20 Before February 2015

Muftwin

#21 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Well, nlmdejonge, the -rep wasn't necessary.

Sorry about that, I'll give you a +1 to compensate for it. Also, your "four" was indeed closer to the truth than "almost everything". My "almost everything" was kind of vague and an exaggeration, your "four" was more specific but too low. I did a recount and there are 7 of them (Chimi calls them: Hookjump, Drop'n'jumps, Low Ceiling Jumps, Pixel Jump, Secret Maze, Sticky Jumps, Fake Code) and 2 fake ones that don't count (Chimi calls them: Tightfits, Path of Dots). Most of these are barely used, only the hookjumps are overused. I don't even mind most of these. I did make the video I promised, but video editors in Linux are terrible, I'm still trying to get it properly rendered: if I succeed, I'll give you a (download) link to it.

#22 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Try my level again, I updated it again. Just try, the first mini is easy. It's a bummer you couldn't finish it.

#23 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I...I wasn't aware of ALL that stuff.   I haven't played through the level in forever.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#24 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Updated the list. I'll do Wolfexile's level now.

#25 Before February 2015

Helvi

I ask you to play and rate the Solar System map //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWFLBq1kGLa0I

Hi.

Gamer1120142387921282220

Board footer