Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Processor

STOP CRASHING WORLDS PLEASE

When people crash worlds, they are crashing the whole server and not only the level, this will crash 100's of other worlds too. You arent hurting only 40 people in a level you dont like, but 100's other people too. So, PLEASE STOP CRASHING WORLDS. Because of some idiots crashing some worlds i wasent able to continue building a level i am currently working on. It is crashing 2+ times a day and i lost a lot of work, i cant enter that world for 1+ hours //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad. So, i am begging you to stop crashing worlds, this is really annoying me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#2 Before February 2015

Calicara

Re: STOP CRASHING WORLDS PLEASE

Processor, crashing one world will not crash the whole server. If your level is glitching it's not because other people are out crashing levels. It's probably because something is wrong with your level.

#3 Before February 2015

Processor

Failgirl101 wrote:

Processor, crashing one world will not crash the whole server. If your level is glitching it's not because other people are out crashing levels. It's probably because something is wrong with your level.

So, why did all crashing stuff began when people discovered how to crash them? I never had this problem before.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#4 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

I only crash my own levels but it doesn't have any impact on yours. Only if someone tried to send huge amounts of packets "TO" the main server which is unlikely then would your and all of EE's level crash.

#5 Before February 2015

Processor

There is not a server for EACH world, when you crash a level you are crashing that server making all worlds that it hosts go down //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

Jasonma

maybe its just too many players playing the game and building...

#7 Before February 2015

Processor

Nope, I'm 95% sure it's because of some people crashing the worlds. The servers would take more time to load a level if they are busy. But they wont stop loading (as long as there are no loading bugs).

Last edited by Processor (Aug 8 2011 9:39:18 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Calicara

I'm 99% sure it has nothing to do with the crashing and you are just blowing this all out of proportion. And seriously processor people don't just crash worlds left and right. In fact, as far as I know, there haven't been hardly any level crashes at all lately. If your world isn't working, it's not the crashers fault. Unless someone came in your world and crashed your world specifically. But if you are building, like you said, then I would assume the room is private and you are not allowing anyone is, thus making it impossible for your room to be crashed.

#9 Before February 2015

Processor

1 Question: can you enter a crashed world right after its crashed?

#10 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Processor: If your world gets crashed, it doesn't affect anyone else's level.   Period.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#11 Before February 2015

Processor

32OrtonEdge32dh: How can you prove that?

#12 Before February 2015

Calicara

Processor wrote:

1 Question: can you enter a crashed world right after its crashed?

Well all it does is lag kicks you. After a level is crashed you can re-enter right away, assuming the crasher was also kicked himself.

#13 Before February 2015

Processor

Then, its not because of the crash.... You will only crash the world because everyone lags out.
Hmmm.... so, the server that hosts my world gets crashed many times.... Time to move my world...

EDIT: Sorry for being angry of you... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Mods can close this thread now...

Last edited by Processor (Aug 8 2011 9:52:59 am)

#14 Before February 2015

Calicara

Processor wrote:

Then, its not because of the crash.... You will only crash the world because everyone lags out.
Hmmm.... so, the server that hosts my world gets crashed many times.... Time to move my world...

EDIT: Sorry for being angry of you... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Mods can close this thread now...

I mean the most you can do it keep it private while you are building. Save often. And when you are hosting kick any possible hackers. 'Cept me of course. I wouldn't hack your levels.

Last edited by Calicara (Aug 8 2011 10:41:06 am)

#15 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

I agree, stop crashing worlds.

Last edited by SquadFS (Aug 8 2011 3:07:51 pm)

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#16 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Crashing is not against the rules.

Please stop making these stupid topics!

#17 Before February 2015

Jak

SquadFS wrote:

I agree, stop crashing worlds *Cough*JAK*Cough*

there are other people that can crash so you dont have to blame me

#18 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Jak wrote:
SquadFS wrote:

I agree, stop crashing worlds *Cough*JAK*Cough*

there are other people that can crash so you dont have to blame me

But You Are One Though.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#19 Before February 2015

Jak

so you assume its me

Last edited by Jak (Aug 8 2011 3:07:51 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Jak wrote:

so you assume its me?

I'll Remove Your Name.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#21 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Isn't it just great how you are all butthurt because your level goes down? You're all going to have to live with it until Chris decides to fix(about 5 months) it.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#22 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Just so you know, SWM is a crasher too. But he is really ___________. <<<Sniped.

Processor142387931782115

Board footer