Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Alright, Lets get this straight nubs.

*Inhales deeply*
CRASHING WORLDS IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES. PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS. YES IT IS UNFAIR, BUT THE PEOPLE WHO CRASH THE WORLDS CRASH STAIRS AND CRAPPY MINI-GAME LEVELS AND DO SO BECAUSE IT TEACHES NOOBS TO DO NOOB THINGS. THE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS JUST WANT EE TO BE FILLED WITH GOOD FREAKING LEVELS ONCE IN AWHILE.

Have a nice day //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.
Mods If you seem like this post is useless. Just delete it. I made this because no one made an announcement for it and more people came on complaining. I made this so they would shut up //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#2 Before February 2015

Zacoist

Re: Alright, Lets get this straight nubs.

Ppl learn from their mistakes...

#3 Before February 2015

Master1

DO YOU HAVE TO TALK IN ALL CAPS????

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL sorry https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL yeah glad you made this topic... those stairs deserve to be trolled and crashed until they die a painful death *evil laugh*

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#4 Before February 2015

capasha

How do you know that the people doesn't crash good worlds? No you don't. I hope chris add rules soon. I'm tired of the abusing.

#5 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

You guys are thinking about yourselves. Some people LIKE those mini game levels.

#6 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Reminds me of my nub time...

#7 Before February 2015

Calicara

LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT THUGGISHPRUNE. MAYBE I LIKE PLAYING STAIRS AND CRAPPY MINIS. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO RUIN PEOPLES FUN? JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE DOESN'T LIKE IT. AND FYI IF YOUR ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT NO GOOD LEVELS BEING AT THE TOP OF THE LIST THEN JUST GUEST BOMB ONE AND PROBLEM SOLVED.

#8 Before February 2015

treejoe4

'play it our way or dont play at all'

#9 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

I agree with failgirl,noobs are unstoppable,but i don't care about noob levels,it makes them feel good to have a lvl on top of the list.

#10 Before February 2015

Wezza

You shouldn't ruin the fun of someone else, thats how I see it. If you want don't want the "noob" levels on top don't play them, just search for a good one. People spent time on these worlds and suddenly someone crashes it, thats no fun at all.

#11 Before February 2015

DK Levels

*Inhales deeply*

CRASHING WORLDS IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES BUT IT SHOULD BE. PLEASE KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS. YES IT IS UNFAIR, BUT THE PEOPLE WHO CRASH THE WORLDS CRASH STAIRS AND CRAPPY MINI-GAME LEVELS AS WELL AS THE GOOD ONES PEOPLE TOOK AGES TO MAKE AND DO SO BECAUSE IT TEACHES NOTHING. THE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS JUST WANT EE TO BE FILLED WITH NO FREAKING LEVELS ONCE IN AWHILE.

Have a nice day //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.
Mods this post is useless. Just delete it.TP made this because no one made an announcement for it and more people came on complaining for a good reason. I made this so TP would understand how it affects people.

#12 Before February 2015

Bimps

Aoitenshi wrote:

Reminds me of my nub time...

I remember when all I played was stairs, bad times //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#13 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Crashing worlds may not be against the rules, spamming the chat will probably be, however. I've crashed like 5 worlds all for good reasons. If you kimmokiddos abuse it like hell then it's going to be fixed faster and Chris will probably go on a banning rampage.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#14 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Thumbs up, Thuggish!

#15 Before February 2015

jakery

If you guys don't stop posting in all caps, you're going to get decapitated.
*My name is Jakery and I approve this message*

#16 Before February 2015

Slawthe

*gasp* that sounds very violent.

but anyway, discussing this topic, it is somewhat annoying finding out that the top world is stairs with 1000 coins in a large world. but it is not justified to crash the world. everyone that played a long time ago, like before fully black blocks, were just as "nooby". the difference between now and then is that no one was skilled enough then to complain about us.

#17 Before February 2015

treejoe4

no excuse, they must go

ThuggishPrune 142387993081502

Board footer