Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Niski73

Everybody edits tweaks

Much i hate updates here for Last today update i here HATE 100%. Fix that here i can't view where is people, much updates me found:
Auto kick, Hack jump and more. I WANT TO FIX HERE THAT UPDATES I'M MAD //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Help us that I can't play Everybody edits for 2 months if not fixed bugs, just //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (sad) game here.
Here me founded tweaks:
Fail Information: People stops to move after being in arrows.
Hook jump Information: You jump here besides right of the block, you can after that get bonus jump.
Up-down Information: People go up and after 0.50 seconds go down.
And more...
I am not here player for another. I want BUGS.

#2 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Re: Everybody edits tweaks

Once again, you can't please everyone. It's either one thing or the other.
Even though many people desire in-game additions or either bugs, I think the majority is bugs. Chris said the canvas + tweaks on the physics was something small compared to next week's update(s). Just wait until then. You're not the only one.

#3 Before February 2015

Niski73

SmittyW. wrote:

Even though many people desire in-game additions or either bugs, I think the majority is bugs. Chris said the canvas + tweaks on the physics was something small compared to next week's update(s). Just wait until then. You're not the only one.

I see when can't fix that bug, where I'm totally //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad (mad)
Once i see you, when after one week i want that update when I can't want to get more blocks. Ive seen what to do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
I see minor update, i want to get more speed move, In minor update slowed move with no gravity 25% where is total 25% move
I.SEE.THAT.UPDATE.
Information for minor update: I've seen that update with only small updates, here and small letters and numbers AGAIN o.o
o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o
lol. I want beta and more blocks and smiles, etc.

#4 Before February 2015

Bimps

Niski73 wrote:
SmittyW. wrote:

I see when can't fix that bug, where I'm totally //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad (mad)
Once i see you, when after one week i want that update when I can't want to get more blocks. Ive seen what to do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
I see minor update, i want to get more speed move, In minor update slowed move with no gravity 25% where is total 25% move
I.SEE.THAT.UPDATE.
Information for minor update: I've seen that update with only small updates, here and small letters and numbers AGAIN o.o
o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o
lol. I want beta and more blocks and smiles, etc.

-_- spam

#5 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Niski73, you're not making any sense.

#6 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Supadorf24 wrote:

Niski73, you're not making any sense.

He's mad that Chris isn't his dad and therefore doesn't get his way.

Niski73 142388124780185

Board footer