Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2024-04-09 20:57:47, last edited by N1KF (2024-04-09 20:59:30)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Ask Me Anything!

Xenonetix wrote:

I don't plan on playing 'EE!' if it comes out, unless they actually bring over all the existing worlds, which I doubt will happen.

Xenonetix wrote:

Hope and passion. People want the nostalgia and news of being able to play EE like it was in the past, but 'EE!' has a completely different look and feel to it, and it's unlikely to port over anything from EE, so I'm sorry to see that it's unlikely that hope will ever be met with fruition. I suspect if 'EE!' ever does get released publicly, many of the remaining community here will try it and then leave, and they'll have to try to build a completely new community from the ground up.

This is pretty easy to miss, but early in development Satanya expressed plans to let worlds in EE Flash and EEU be transferred.

Satanya wrote:

I'm just a talky-talky gal, I don't know much about technical specs, sorry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
But the plan is that you can transfer worlds from EEF, EEO, and EEU into EE!
Which means we need to pretty much make equivalents for all EE blocks
Which uhh
yeah
Fun!

In addition, these worlds would likely be possible.

OC wrote:

If we upload eeo/ee classic challenge levels, will they be possible with exception to glitch levels?

Satanya wrote:

Probably yes

Another statement clarifying the physics:

Satanya wrote:

Currently it has the same physics, but we might augment them by the final release, depending on how the physics system interacts with some of our newer features!

When transferring worlds I'm most concerned about graphics changes, as the red Basic block now uses warm hues of red instead of cool hues. Small changes like that may add up to make old worlds look a bit off.

Though, I'm also expecting people to make texture packs that change graphics to look more like EE Flash.

#27 2024-04-15 01:08:41

Pqwerty

Idk why but I feel like asking more questions. I’m glad you’re doing well and recovering though.

What happened to Xendroforce Ltd (or whatever the name of the company that owned EE was called)?

Do you still like how to train your dragon? Have you gotten into any new movie series or I guess any new fandoms in general?

#28 2024-04-21 21:09:52

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Pqwerty wrote:

What happened to Xendroforce Ltd (or whatever the name of the company that owned EE was called)?

ZendroForce is currently just a dormant company.

Pqwerty wrote:

Do you still like how to train your dragon?

Yup! Seen all movies and all TV Shows, and still listen to arrangements of the music from time to time - It's epic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Pqwerty wrote:

Have you gotten into any new movie series or I guess any new fandoms in general?

In terms of fandoms, I was watching a lot of PirateSoftware for a little while, and then they introduced me to Vedal & Neuro-sama, which I've been diving down the rabbit hole of a lot in the past couple of weeks. Neuro is currently the most popular fully AI VTuber in the world.

For recent movies, I really enjoyed Argylle for the most part (although the oil bit annoyed me a tad!). Looking forward most to Deadpool & Wolverine. I've also been binge-watching the TV show "Monk" since it was fully released on Netflix, as I enjoy murder mysteries. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Xenonetix-2.png

#29 2024-04-21 23:05:13

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Xenonetix wrote:

In terms of fandoms, I was watching a lot of PirateSoftware for a little while

based

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810