Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TACZero

Big Rant so you better BUCKLE DOWN

Alright, I, TACZero am a very good person. I love EE and would never wish any harm to any players, mods, or crews. BUT I GOT PROBLEMS!!:lol:

First off. When naming your level could you please put something at least SLIGHTLY RELATED TO YOUR LEVEL?!?! "6500 plays" tells me ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about your level! And please. Quit promising the code to your level.
Nobody believes you.
and if you do give the code don't get angry when you get trolled, you were foolish enough to do it.
DON'T MAKE KEYTROLLING POSSIBLE. If you do, I will quit your level, or personally key troll it in spite of you until you do something about it.

Also, I get changing the name of your level if it isn't getting a lot of plays from the start. but if it's a popular level and you're just changing the name to get more plays AGAIN. I hate you. I hate your level. And I never want to play it again.

Changing the color scheme doesn't count as a brand new level! Adding backgrounds doesn't either. Unless there is something that will effect the gameplay, I don't care. at all. If I want to play it I will. If you try to force me to play it I'll never play it again.

This one is to Chris. I know he won't read it but STOP THE CRUDDY UPDATES it seems like he's going for quantity and not quality by releasing as many updates as possible to keep us happy, but it ends up making us even angrier >.< The tweaking of gravity has made my favorite puzzle impossible and makes hold space levels not work.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A RACE LEVEL. DON'T make it so you have to collect the coins during the race. It's so inconvenient and it isn't even fun after 2 runs through.

That's all I'm angry about today... Playing for 5 minutes I'll probably have a whole new rant full of complaints THAT"S how annoyed i'm getting with this game. You stay classy san diego.

#2 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Re: Big Rant so you better BUCKLE DOWN

Should be in Q&A as this is a guide.

#3 Before February 2015

calculusguy

? I dont get it.

#4 Before February 2015

Koto

How is this a guide?

#5 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Yes. This. I'm getting sick of stuff like this. This one level, Frozen Jungle, changed it's name so I thought it was new. But it was'nt! Or levels that are like "halp meh get 5k plays" when they are just stairs. NAME THE LEVEL SOMTHING RELATED TO IT, PEOPLE.

#6 Before February 2015

TACZero

rob1nfly wrote:

Yes. This. I'm getting sick of stuff like this. This one level, Frozen Jungle, changed it's name so I thought it was new. But it was'nt! Or levels that are like "halp meh get 5k plays" when they are just stairs. NAME THE LEVEL SOMTHING RELATED TO IT, PEOPLE.

I hate how people can ask for plays! I saw one that was thanking for 25k. Which is nice, but has NOTHING to do with the level?!?!
The level is a mario level. a pretty good one too. Advertise that! You'll get even more players

#7 Before February 2015

Calicara

Look, I'm sorry you are getting frustrated but complaining about it is not going to make things better. Everybody Edits is just a sandbox game for little kids, and that is how it is being used. I know there are alot of people in crews who like to make good levels and that's great, but in the end you just have to remember why this game was made. It was made to have fun, to enjoy yourself and express your creativity. Maybe you don't like some of the levels at the top of the list, but if thats the case then don't play them, because the game is called Everybody Edits. So what if I want to make some crappy boss with a fake code. No one is forcing you to play it. And most of the people who make those levels are probably like 10-12 years old anyways, they're just kids.

The only thing I do agree about in your statement is about the constant updates. But that's it.

#8 Before February 2015

Master1

oh god not another noob going on and on about pointless stuff, nobody cares if you want to play there level or not theres 1,000 other users who probably would, 1 person doesnt effect anything

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#9 Before February 2015

treejoe4

No use complaining about it here no one here does it

#10 Before February 2015

Bimps

You can't change people, you know there's only about 3000 people on this forum, and only about 50-100 or active? (Correct me if I'm wrong) Noobs gonna be noobs, and some people are fine with it too.

#11 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

*sigh*

Well, to be completely honest, all you're doing is just stating well-known problems. I suggest you advertise these a little more (like, in your level) and we might get more accomplished.

Bimps1002 wrote:

You can't change people, you know there's only about 3000 people on this forum, and only about 50-100 or active? (Correct me if I'm wrong) Noobs gonna be noobs, and some people are fine with it too.

We're not talking about the forums >___>

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#12 Before February 2015

Bimps

I mean people seeing this topic and listening, which is on the forums.

#13 Before February 2015

TACZero

TakoMan02 wrote:

*sigh*

Well, to be completely honest, all you're doing is just stating well-known problems. I suggest you advertise these a little more (like, in your level) and we might get more accomplished.

Nobody comes to a level to read. And personally I NEVER follow the links people put in their levels so putting stuff about it in my level would pretty much be a waste of time. That's not always true there are probably people who read every thing in a level and always follow links. I don't and that's how I stand on that point

#14 Before February 2015

Ruiner

Those are the tactics that get people in levels, so that's what people are going to do.

It might help if Chris made it so changing the name of your level more than once in a 24 hour time period resets your plays to zero.

#15 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

My many responses to this thread;

1. >get mad at game
>keep playing

2. >opinions

3. People use false names and thumbnails on YouTube all the time and guess what? They get paid to do so, so...
3a. Deal with it.
3b. You may not think it's fair, but it works. Life is tough and full of people abusing the system in which case refer to 3a.

#16 Before February 2015

TACZero

Chewy wrote:

3. People use false names and thumbnails on YouTube all the time and guess what? They get paid to do so, so...
3a. Deal with it.
3b. You may not think it's fair, but it works. Life is tough and full of people abusing the system in which case refer to 3a.

Hahaha Possibly the best response yet. Youtube pretty much invented misleading names so you've got a point

#17 Before February 2015

katz

Chris only tries to make the game better when he makes updates.

#18 Before February 2015

main_gi

Ruiner wrote:

Those are the tactics that get people in levels, so that's what people are going to do.

It might help if Chris made it so changing the name of your level more than once in a 24 hour time period resets your plays to zero.

Until the creator puts it at the same again, or a 223 thousand played level would have the creator rage and kill his computer in a ten second period.

#19 Before February 2015

Calicara

Look who cares. If you enter a level you don't want to play leave. If you want to play a good level go into the Rooms section of the forums and find one. If you can't find one make one. If you can't make one then don't play Everybody Edits, simple as that.

#20 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Hate to say it, but I agree with the Fail on this one.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#21 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

^me too >.> Gah this hurts Dx

But PERSONALLY.. I think you need to CHILL. I mean failgirls right. (GAH). And most of the player are little kids.. Just play the good levels and don't even worry about them nubs.

TACZero 142388157179861

Board footer