Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-23 09:38:37, last edited by Victoria (2023-07-04 21:23:40)

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

.° EE From RQ Studio ~\~

Hi everybody! Here's another overall report on how things are going with Everybody Edits.

However, I've made some corrections and updates to the follow-up project called Everybody Edits: Platform World because using GGRiD owns name Everybody Edits! may occasionally be confusing or stupid.

Oh yeah, I strongly dislike Xenonetix, Satanya, and Zoey2070 because they are deceiving me, and I'm not pleased with it.

Staff Changes

Chris Kay has been a valuable addition to our development team, contributing with his expertise in C# and C++ programming. He has been doing an excellent job working on the Server Rework and Shop, handling various in-game programming tasks.

Lorrayne is currently working on creating smileys, blocks, and other elements. It's important and necessary because these additions enhance the overall user experience. However, it's crucial to ensure accuracy and precision in creating these cool assets, particularly when it comes to assisting with SVG and Pixel designs. The goal is to make them look incredibly impressive and visually appealing.

Yan Joshua has been working diligently to establish a developer theme team focused on creating plugins and themes for assets. Their work shares similarities with Everybody Edits Universe, but what sets them apart is the incorporation of HTML and CSS combined with C++ in the lobby-themed design. The result is an exceptionally cool and unique approach. However, it seems that the project is currently lacking a logo change; it is still in the testing phase.

image.png

Additionally, the profile bar featuring energy and stardust, along with a gem and shop, as well as themed settings and log out buttons, provides a user-friendly and intuitive experience.

image.png

Staff That Will Not Be Staying

1RqMi decided to step away from programming and focus on creating a themed forum. However, Yan Joshua will take on the task of developing a theme with forum containers and pages. That sounds like a good plan.

Thanks 1RqMi, for initially creating the basic dark theme!
Screenshot_8.png

Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny 💀#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

Wooted by:

#2 2023-07-04 21:24:31, last edited by Victoria (2023-07-04 21:24:42)

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

Re: .° EE From RQ Studio ~\~

I guess, it's my dream: https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

image.png

Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny 💀#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

Victoria1688502271797846

Board footer