Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#801 2022-09-11 21:15:50

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

what did I miss BB?

one of your URL tags had too many brackets, and one of your ending quote tags had an extra forward slash at the end

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#802 2022-09-11 21:16:26

Nuclear Gandhi

BuzzerBee wrote:

anyway, good morning everyone

i received a fruit (:

It seems unlikely that the Traitor is also a Fruit Vendor, and the other mafia is the one with the factional kill so he probably can't do it either.
fruit vendor should be clear I think.

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#803 2022-09-11 21:16:43

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

BuzzerBee wrote:

Pqwerty, Oliwaz, and 2b all going for the hammer at the end of yesterday leads me to believe at least 1 out of the 3 are scum

anyway going back to this, i'm still very suspicious of oliwaz considering that Marshmallow had their vote on Oliwaz at EoD and Oliwaz was trying hard to hold the hammer

TdQRyz3.png

#804 2022-09-11 21:17:43

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

@Norwee are we allowed to have a confirmation as to whether or not multitasking is allowed

TdQRyz3.png

#805 2022-09-11 21:18:08

Nuclear Gandhi

BuzzerBee wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

Pqwerty, Oliwaz, and 2b all going for the hammer at the end of yesterday leads me to believe at least 1 out of the 3 are scum

anyway going back to this, i'm still very suspicious of oliwaz considering that Marshmallow had their vote on Oliwaz at EoD and Oliwaz was trying hard to hold the hammer

Why is it important who hammers, if it's 3 minutes before EoD anyways?

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#806 2022-09-11 21:20:06

Nuclear Gandhi

I'm not the fruit vendor just fyi

Anyhow, who were the guys in the neighberhood chat and how it's going in there?

- Dr. Seuss

#807 2022-09-11 21:22:36

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

You don't know there was mention of lost wolf in the OP nor you ever noticed the talk about the lost wolf in the beginning of the game? How can you honestly stand there and say "Gikkle pointed out a scumslip by Shadow".

im assuming lost wolf is traitor. i thought the scumslip was that Shadow mentioned theres 2 mafia when that wasnt mentioned anywhere?

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#808 2022-09-11 21:22:37

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

i don't think it would've been important if Marshmallow had flipped scum, but they flipped town, and to me the biggest red flag is

Oliwaz144 wrote:

!Vote MM
Headshotted scum.
Antiterrrorists win.
Ez 4 ence
Protect Mini

this post by Oli. and then Oli coming on again today to say

Oliwaz144 wrote:

Sorry MM.
I wanna talk to you post game

like, half the town obviously made a mistake in scumreading Marshmallow. so it just seems like some weird kind of fake confidence followed by fake damage control

TdQRyz3.png

#809 2022-09-11 21:27:36

Nuclear Gandhi

2b55b5g wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

You don't know there was mention of lost wolf in the OP nor you ever noticed the talk about the lost wolf in the beginning of the game? How can you honestly stand there and say "Gikkle pointed out a scumslip by Shadow".

im assuming lost wolf is traitor. i thought the scumslip was that Shadow mentioned theres 2 mafia when that wasnt mentioned anywhere?

For reference:

Gikkle wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

With only 2 mafia who know each other

How do we know this? I don't see this anywhere in the OP.

Norwee wrote:
Setup information

- The mafia is confirmed to have an Traitor. The traitor is an member of the mafia that knows their teammates but can not communicate with their faction through other channels. And can not perform the factional kill unless they are the sole member remaining. The other mafia is not informed of this players identity in their role.
- Multi-tasking is in effect for any roles with multiple powers.

From the wording you can only summize that it's 1 triaior + >1 wolf team, true. Like for example 1 traitor + 6 other wolves.
But FM's default is [town member count]=3x[wolf member counter]+1, so 3v10.
Besides, I can't imagine a 4v9 game where the host made the game less mechanical than usual.

- Dr. Seuss

Wooted by:

#810 2022-09-11 21:28:53

Nuclear Gandhi

BuzzerBee wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

i don't think it would've been important if Marshmallow had flipped scum, but they flipped town, and to me the biggest red flag is

Oliwaz144 wrote:

!Vote MM
Headshotted scum.
Antiterrrorists win.
Ez 4 ence
Protect Mini

this post by Oli. and then Oli coming on again today to say

Oliwaz144 wrote:

Sorry MM.
I wanna talk to you post game

like, half the town obviously made a mistake in scumreading Marshmallow. so it just seems like some weird kind of fake confidence followed by fake damage control

I don't mind the confidence, but the "damage control" does seem weird yeh

- Dr. Seuss

#811 2022-09-11 21:29:40

Nuclear Gandhi

also lol @ multi-tasking
I guess fruit vendor is not cleared after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- Dr. Seuss

#812 2022-09-11 21:35:04

Nuclear Gandhi

2b55b5g wrote:

im honestly having a hard time reading MM, cuz im not familiar with him. im also still wondering who MM's teammate would be.

if MM is scum, i dont think his teammate is anyone that's scumread him (Gikkle, Oli, Gandhi, BB), i dont think it's Pqwerty cuz of his Miller claim, and also because he's my neighbor, i dont think it's Mini because of the cop green check that most likely happened, and it's not me. so this seems to imply that Grilyon is his teammate.

Grilyon did mention MM a lot when you read his posts. he voted Pqwerty because he thought he's trying to make MM suspicious, he trusted MM's explanation about Elijah, and honestly his vote on Gandhi feels weird (because he said MM and BB are suspects, but he didnt seem to check their ISOs?). so maybe Grilyon + MM team is actually possible, but im also having a hard time believing it cuz Grilyon is new

if scum MM's teammate isnt Grilyon, then i think it's either Gandhi or BB, but idk, Gandhi + MM seems weird since Gandhi voted for MM, maybe BB + MM is more likely, since MM seems to townread him, but BB also scumreads MM. i guess the question is, is it worth it for mafia to bus?

i can vote MM right now, but idk if other people prefer to wait

ngl never seen a miller role before
is it common on this site?
I imagine if I had it, I'd claim it at the start of the game. So what's the story of that miller claim middle of the game anyway?

- Dr. Seuss

#813 2022-09-11 21:41:10

Pqwerty

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

ngl never seen a miller role before
is it common on this site?
I imagine if I had it, I'd claim it at the start of the game. So what's the story of that miller claim middle of the game anyway?

Here's my reason for not claiming at the start

Pqwerty wrote:
Gikkle wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

Well since the cop is dead, my role info doesn't help the mafia anymore.

I'm the Miller and I didn't want the mafia to know there was an investigative role to hunt down, so I kept my role a secret. I am no longer anti-town.

Why not claim Miller? Investigative is already something mafia would probably reason exists, and not claiming Miller means the cop could have checked you and wasted an action.

I was really hoping the anti-town claim would deter this because I really didn't want this worst-case scenario to happen. The best strategy would've been to claim miller and then have everyone else claim cop, but that strategy hasn't been accepted in past games when I suggested it so I figured claiming anti-town would just be best.

#814 2022-09-11 21:47:13

Pqwerty

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

i received a fruit (:

It seems unlikely that the Traitor is also a Fruit Vendor, and the other mafia is the one with the factional kill so he probably can't do it either.

The traitor is dead, btw

#815 2022-09-11 22:07:19

Nuclear Gandhi

Pqwerty wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

i received a fruit (:

The traitor is dead, btw

Ohh..
So let me get this straight.
You guys don't believe a Traitor would their mates in their scumreads despit not knowing who their mates are? What is wrong with you guys? srsly..

- Dr. Seuss

#816 2022-09-11 22:11:19

Nuclear Gandhi

Ok, outside of mini whom we can assume being green checked by Elijah and Grikkle whom you townread because they're "talking logical sentences and are leading"'
Pqwerty, is there anyone else you townread or have out of your current PoE? And don't give me that "Traitor wouldnt scumread his scummates which he doesnt know who they are" crap plz.

- Dr. Seuss

#817 2022-09-11 22:13:45

Pqwerty

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

Ohh..
You guys don't believe a Traitor would their mates in their scumreads despit not knowing who their mates are? What is wrong with you guys? srsly..

Are you not reading the OP?

Norwee wrote:

The mafia is confirmed to have an Traitor. The traitor is an member of the mafia that knows their teammates but can not communicate with their faction through other channels.

The traitor knew their team. The team didn't know the traitor.

#818 2022-09-11 22:16:27

Nuclear Gandhi

Pqwerty wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

Ohh..

Are you not reading the OP?

Norwee wrote:

The mafia is confirmed to have an Traitor. The traitor is an member of the mafia that knows their teammates but can not communicate with their faction through other channels.

The traitor knew their team. The team didn't know the traitor.

My bad, I confused it the opposite direction for a moment.
Anyhow, funny question coming from someone who townreads someone on the basis of you yourself not knowing about Traitor being written in the OP nor noticing any of the early game talk about it https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
Don't be a hypocrite

- Dr. Seuss

#819 2022-09-11 22:26:06

Pqwerty

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

Anyhow, funny question coming from someone who townreads someone on the basis of you yourself not knowing about Traitor being written in the OP nor noticing any of the early game talk about it
Don't be a hypocrite

Wait, what? I knew there was a traitor this whole time. Where did you get that I didn't?

#820 2022-09-11 22:32:29

Nuclear Gandhi

Pqwerty wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

Anyhow, funny question coming from someone who townreads someone on the basis of you yourself not knowing about Traitor being written in the OP nor noticing any of the early game talk about it
Don't be a hypocrite

Wait, what? I knew there was a traitor this whole time. Where did you get that I didn't?

here

Pqwerty wrote:
My Notes on Gikkle

which refers to

Gikkle wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

With only 2 mafia who know each other

How do we know this? I don't see this anywhere in the OP.

Idk what you thought I was talking about, if anything, tbh.

- Dr. Seuss

#821 2022-09-11 22:38:44

Pqwerty

To fill you in, Gikkle noticing that 2 mafia knowing each other was not listed in the OP lead to ShadowsEdge making an obvious fake claim, which lead to Shadow getting chopped. If Gikkle didn't make that observation, Shadow would probably still be here. If Gikkle was mafia, they probably would've kept that observation hidden so that they didn't accidentally kill their traitor buddy. Is believing in someone who started a chain of events that lead to the death of a mafia a bad reason to believe they are town?

#822 2022-09-11 22:47:53

Nuclear Gandhi

Pqwerty wrote:

To fill you in, Gikkle noticing that 2 mafia knowing each other was not listed in the OP lead to ShadowsEdge making an obvious fake claim, which lead to Shadow getting chopped. If Gikkle didn't make that observation, Shadow would probably still be here. If Gikkle was mafia, they probably would've kept that observation hidden so that they didn't accidentally kill their traitor buddy. Is believing in someone who started a chain of events that lead to the death of a mafia a bad reason to believe they are town?

Yeah I was unaware of that chain of events.
Anyhow, my 2 take aways from this:
1) The chain of events what happend from Gikkle missing something in the OP seem to have resulted in a wolf elimination. That's good. But wolves were not aware who's the Traitor, so giving that chain of events any town credit is not taking into account the fact.
2) You again imply it's not listed in the OP, I thought we were arguing about who read the OP and who didn't https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

- Dr. Seuss

#823 2022-09-11 22:51:20

Pqwerty

Are you trying to get me to stop townreading Gikkle?

#824 2022-09-11 22:51:59

Nuclear Gandhi

I do wonder if Gikkle didn't see the mention of Traitor in the OP at all, or he seriously thought there could be more than the default of 3 wolves for whatever reason.
Regardless though, I disagree about awarding town cred to someone for causing a lost wolf getting eliminated, unless you can explain how they'd know who the Traitor was ofc.

- Dr. Seuss

#825 2022-09-11 22:54:01

Nuclear Gandhi

Pqwerty wrote:

Are you trying to get me to stop townreading Gikkle?

I'm pointing out some stupid things
You can keep townreading Gikkle if you give a solid reason, I don't mind.
I'm more in disbelief about your takes and trying to evaluate if it's alignment indicative or not.

- Dr. Seuss

Minimania1682495995797736

Board footer