Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#351 2022-09-04 16:00:15

ElijahBaley

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

BuzzerBee wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

anyway BuzzerBee is mafia I do not buy the "he is busy" story one bit just get him

what does this mean i work full time and have class twice a week i’m really trying to be active at least once a day and day 2 barely started like 15 hours ago  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

its not the fact that you're busy but more the fact that you feel the need to state that at all

Wooted by:

#352 2022-09-04 16:40:59

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

ElijahBaley wrote:

I think I'm going to leave the thread for a few hours because I'm about to burst.

and yet you explain yourself here lol? sorry for explaining myself i don’t really know what else to say

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

If anyone's interested in looking into past gameplay by Elijah to see if you can figure something out:
Town Game (April 2022)
Town Game (October 2021)
Town Game (June 2021; replaced out)
Town Game (June 2021)
Town Game (Jun 2021)
Neutral Game (July 2021)
Mafia Game (March 2021)
Mafia Game (February 2021)
Wolf Game (December 2020)

Went to December 2020 because wolf games seem to not be common for him, skipped a number of town games.

these posts aren’t loading right on my phone, would you mind giving a summary?

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#353 2022-09-04 16:44:16

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

going back i definitely don’t see grilyon as a threat anymore. some of his actions seemed weird to me but he explained himself and he seems like he’s been really genuine

right now my main concern is onjit. didn’t vote day 1 and hasn’t really said much of anything?

TdQRyz3.png

#354 2022-09-04 16:45:51

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

same with big bon jovi. i haven’t played a game with big bon jovi though so i’m not really sure if inactivity and not voting is normal for them lol

TdQRyz3.png

#355 2022-09-04 18:17:04

ElijahBaley

BuzzerBee wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

I think I'm going to leave the thread for a few hours because I'm about to burst.

and yet you explain yourself here lol? sorry for explaining myself i don’t really know what else to say

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

If anyone's interested in looking into past gameplay by Elijah to see if you can figure something out:
Town Game (April 2022)
Town Game (October 2021)
Town Game (June 2021; replaced out)
Town Game (June 2021)
Town Game (Jun 2021)
Neutral Game (July 2021)
Mafia Game (March 2021)
Mafia Game (February 2021)
Wolf Game (December 2020)

Went to December 2020 because wolf games seem to not be common for him, skipped a number of town games.

these posts aren’t loading right on my phone, would you mind giving a summary?

yeah and I didn't leave, what's your point? that I'm scum reading you for things I am also doing? mea culpa, I am town so the point does not stand

#356 2022-09-04 18:17:52

ElijahBaley

2b55b5g wrote:

nothing is happening, so i went back and backread some pages, and honestly i haven't got a single clue on how to scumread anyone due to my confusion on this day (and partly also because im overwhelmed, like im not new to mafia but i rarely play serious mafia games or setups where a majority of people are VTs) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

so what im do instead is vote someone and see what happens

i dont feel comfortable voting BB cuz that vote from Gandhi is still really weird to me, and i do believe that BB is busy. i can vote Gandhi but i'd rather wait for an explanation for now since he seemed pretty towny to me on day 1.

however i'll vote Marshmallow for now, mainly because im a sheep (and also due to impulse because i want something to happen lol). several people have suspicion on him recently (Lumi, Elijah, Minimania), and while im still not entirely convinced since i really doubt a mafia would vote an anti-town role early in the game, i think the reasons for suspecting MM are fair. i also want to see his reaction to being voted, if theres any

!vote Marshmallow Marshall

ElijahBaley wrote:

GET BUZZER BEE AND THEN MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL.

is there a reason for getting them in this order btw?

no, no specific reason but it's better to vote the one that is closer to being lynched

#357 2022-09-04 19:33:11

Pqwerty

Elijah can you explain why you think BB and MM are mafia?
I looked back at BB's ISO and I don't understand your argument. You accuse him of promising to be active and then not being active (#47 in your ISO), but from his ISO I see him periodically checking in and participating (#9,#10 in BB's iso).
Why are you so convinced that it's BB? Do you have any other reasons? And do you have a case against MM?

#358 2022-09-04 19:41:10

ElijahBaley

he's not inactive, every time he leaves he says "I will be back", which is scummy. why is that scummy? I do not know, but I know that as scum I've done that before + I've seen scum doing that before. being inactive or not has no bearing tbh

#359 2022-09-04 20:48:53

Nuclear Gandhi

2b55b5g wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

!vote BuzzerBee

why did you vote BB?

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

But to answer your question, first buzzer bee.
This will not be a full overview or even totally true (more like the explanation after the fact I was alluding to earlier), but he has several posts where he promises to be active, says some things, and then says 'I'll be back.'

Looking at their reads list, the thoughts and "investigation" that went behind it - I'd say he did plenty. At the very least, 10x more than most here, including you just ftr.

ElijahBaley wrote:

anyway BuzzerBee is mafia I do not buy the "he is busy" story one bit just get him

you said he did plenty as well, why did you vote him even though Elijah was basically saying the same reason twice?

I was hoping anything would happen from it. I don't know, you're the only one who had any kind of reaction to it other than MM's 328.
In a world where BB is wolf, either his wolf mates are in 2b55, MM, Grilyon; or it wasn't serious enough to force any kind of reaction out of it.
I'm rather inclined to believe the wolf team not to be MM, SB, 2b55.

Grilyon and Onjit have yet to turn up and Big Bon Jovi sort of implied they're not interested in this type of game.
I suppose our only real chance is to policy eliminate the horde of inactive players and hope we get like 2 wolves in them? I don't see any other path to victory.

MM, how serious was 328 and who you'd bet to be Elijah's wolf mates if he's wolf?

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#360 2022-09-04 20:49:58

Nuclear Gandhi

omg I typo'd BB as SB
nobody from sc2mafia tell SB16 that

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#361 2022-09-04 20:59:52

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

[3] BuzzerBee: ElijahBaley, Nuclear Gandhi, Big Bon Jovi
[1] ElijahBaley: Marshmallow Marshall
[1] Marshmallow Marshall: 2b55b5g

[6] Not voting: ShadowsEdge, Onjit, Pqwerty, Minimania, BuzzerBee, Grilyon2

6 majority votes to lock in the choice of elimination.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#362 2022-09-04 21:02:20

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

i’m just gonna move forward lol your read doesn’t make a lot of sense to me but i also haven’t given a lot to base reads off anyway

i’m curious to hear peoples opinions on onjit, bon jovi, and minimania

mini being the most active out of the three but still not providing a whole
lot of content to really base anything off of

i know onjit is on kangaroo time so i’m waiting for him to come back and offer some kind of defense

i guess my main suspicion right now is bon jovi

TdQRyz3.png

#363 2022-09-04 21:03:17

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

oh and when i said “your read doesn’t make sense” i was talking about elijah, not gandhi

TdQRyz3.png

#364 2022-09-04 21:09:54

Nuclear Gandhi

ElijahBaley wrote:

he's not inactive, every time he leaves he says "I will be back", which is scummy. why is that scummy? I do not know, but I know that as scum I've done that before + I've seen scum doing that before. being inactive or not has no bearing tbh

For me this'd be an example of someone making something that's slightly > rand a thing.
Elijah, idk if you ever looked into BB's ISO but BB said once they'd keep up while at work and another time said "back to work" after dropping a giant reads list. That's it (from what I saw). I'm inclined to believe it's not scummy to go back to work after dropping a reads list? I think it could be argued that making a reads list during work is, if anything, a good look.

- Dr. Seuss

#365 2022-09-04 21:12:04

Nuclear Gandhi

!vote Big Bon Jovi
Let's hope onjit and Grilyon2 haven't forgotten about this game I guess

- Dr. Seuss

#366 2022-09-04 22:15:47

Pqwerty

BuzzerBee wrote:

I have no idea about Onjit and Bon Jovi, but Mini's townreads seem okay. I wish there were more from Mini since Grilyon, Allen, Lumi, and me aren't super insightful townreads. If Mini is trying to narrow down the potential suspects by townreading people, I think he needs more townreads. Basically I feel better about Mini but I'd feel even better if they had more townreads.

!vote Marshmellow Marshall

#367 2022-09-04 22:42:05

ElijahBaley

If more people vote for Marshmallow Marshall, I'll unvote so I can keep hammer power.

#368 2022-09-04 23:48:31

Nuclear Gandhi

I wouldn't be surprised if Elijah and MM were both wolves together; because their interactions remind me of that 2020 December game where we all 3 were wolves together.
Who'd be their partner here? Anyone, just not me obviously.

- Dr. Seuss

#369 2022-09-04 23:50:28

Marshmallow Marshall

Pqwerty wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

I have no idea about Onjit and Bon Jovi, but Mini's townreads seem okay. I wish there were more from Mini since Grilyon, Allen, Lumi, and me aren't super insightful townreads. If Mini is trying to narrow down the potential suspects by townreading people, I think he needs more townreads. Basically I feel better about Mini but I'd feel even better if they had more townreads.

!vote Marshmellow Marshall

? ? ? ? ? This vote has no progression behind it. In your ISO, your last mention of me was in your list of reads, in which I did not seem to be particularly scummy to you...? OMGUS aside, I have trouble seeing you coming from a town perspective.

Also, you asked about Elijah's case against me. His "case" is that I scumread him, basically... unless there's something I missed, in which case I will gladly be corrected.

#370 2022-09-04 23:52:21

Marshmallow Marshall

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Elijah and MM were both wolves together; because their interactions remind me of that 2020 December game where we all 3 were wolves together.
Who'd be their partner here? Anyone, just not me obviously.

........... what

Also, #328 is very serious. I have no idea why BuzzerBee suddenly got voted up despite being relatively towny imo - and now apparently I am the one being voted for OMGUS reasons (Elijah)/literally no stated or visible reason (Pqwerty)

#371 2022-09-04 23:56:16

Marshmallow Marshall

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

MM what you got against ShadowEdge?

Nothing. I was only mentioning that BuzzerBee is far from being particularly inactive, since Elijah said he did not buy that he was busy (which naturally leads to the conclusion that he scumreads him for inactivity).

2b55b5g wrote:

nothing is happening, so i went back and backread some pages, and honestly i haven't got a single clue on how to scumread anyone due to my confusion on this day (and partly also because im overwhelmed, like im not new to mafia but i rarely play serious mafia games or setups where a majority of people are VTs) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

so what im do instead is vote someone and see what happens

i dont feel comfortable voting BB cuz that vote from Gandhi is still really weird to me, and i do believe that BB is busy. i can vote Gandhi but i'd rather wait for an explanation for now since he seemed pretty towny to me on day 1.

however i'll vote Marshmallow for now, mainly because im a sheep (and also due to impulse because i want something to happen lol). several people have suspicion on him recently (Lumi, Elijah, Minimania), and while im still not entirely convinced since i really doubt a mafia would vote an anti-town role early in the game, i think the reasons for suspecting MM are fair. i also want to see his reaction to being voted, if theres any

ElijahBaley wrote:

GET BUZZER BEE AND THEN MARSHMALLOW MARSHALL.

is there a reason for getting them in this order btw?

The reasons to suspect me are fair? Okay then, answer this:

What are the reasons to suspect me? Because even I have a hard time seeing them xD. What makes you not just a massive sheep hopping on a mislynch here?

#372 2022-09-04 23:58:15

Nuclear Gandhi

I'll be so **** if you guys turn out to be wolves without me, ngl.

- Dr. Seuss

#373 2022-09-05 00:01:09

Marshmallow Marshall

Also, I am not big into worldbuilding right now because there's little to work with, but if I had to give scummates to Elijah, it'd be among the inactives: it somewhat feels like he's distracting from their inactivity by calling Buzzerbee out for "being busy" (despite it being completely legitimate and despite Buzzer being honestly contributive). As for Pqwerty, I am debating whether or not he'd sheep Elijah THAT openly if he were scum with him. I think it's not impossible (especially knowing Elijah). And if you're going to say "b-but Pqwerty claimed anti-town town role!", that legit means nothing at all. Scum can do that, and may even have interest in doing so to 1) get towncred and 2) excuse their survival on the long run. Of course, it's not scummy in itself, but it's also not towny, and I feel like people are giving him a free pass for it.

#374 2022-09-05 00:05:38

Marshmallow Marshall

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

I'll be so **** if you guys turn out to be wolves without me, ngl.

I seriously cannot fathom how you can think the first thing I do as scum with Elijah here is to fight him like hell when most others are inactive and scum have daytalk (see OP). It would just be tremendously easier to control the thread and to gloriously scumpaint people. Like... it would be very dumb of us lol.

Also, I think you sincerely believe what you're saying xD, it's the kind of thing you'd say normally. I think. Probably. If you're scum, we're probably all screwed anyway, at this point.

#375 2022-09-05 00:43:28

Pqwerty

!unvote

I just thought I'd be like Gandhi and start randomly voting people to drum up activity.
I don't know why Gandhi voted BB after saying BB was one of his top townreads. I don't know why Gandhi voted the super inactive Bon Jovi.
Today has been really slow so far and I wanted something to happen.

But also you're a slot I'm really on the fence about. I reread your ISO and you've mostly been tunneling Elijah and asking for reads/opinions, but you haven't really given many yourself.
Also, whenever I think about it who the mafia pairs are, so far your name always shows up. Elijah blames you and BB. Gandhi blames you and Elijah. You OMGUS'd with Mini which made me wonder if you two were paired. You and Gandhi both tunneled Elijah and didn't give much of a reason for it. Like Lumi was asking you two a lot if you had a meta read on Elijah or any reason because it just seemed like you were relentlessly attacking Elijah for no good reason.

Can you help me read you by posting some opinions?

Tbh the people I really want to solve today are you, Gandhi, and Elijah.

Minimania1682495995797736

Board footer