Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2022-04-29 19:26:31, last edited by Kooky_Kidney (2022-04-29 19:26:51)

rabidRacist
Anonymous user

Re: Do almost all people who play EE has a mental condition/illness?

What a strange thread. Everyone seems to be in agreement with this idea but the fact a game attracts players with autism is strange. Minecraft should theoretically be a game with a similar attraction yet the game is filled with mostly normal, doldrum types of people.

#52 2022-04-30 04:07:24

Sad screwball
Anonymous user

Kooky_Kidney wrote:

What a strange thread. Everyone seems to be in agreement with this idea but the fact a game attracts players with autism is strange. Minecraft should theoretically be a game with a similar attraction yet the game is filled with mostly normal, doldrum types of people.

That's because Minecraft is popular and full of NORMIES!!

#53 2022-05-07 21:47:43

Amish-apocalypse
Anonymous user

women 🤢

Wooted by:

#54 2022-05-07 22:28:15

Sad screwball
Anonymous user

Amish-apocalypse wrote:

women 🤢

Your MOM is a woman //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool (probably)

#55 2022-06-17 14:52:03

weak Worker
Anonymous user

Kooky_Kidney wrote:

I disagree. I don't think we really have a convincing breakdown as to what set up EE's community and why it didn't take off like Minecraft, why it took off at all, etc.

Also, we're dealing with an interesting question since EE's heyday was ten years ago. Are we asking about EE's community over all ten years, or just the people who stick around in this weird niche forum on the internet?

... though I admit, I don't understand why there's such a following for kids to watch other kids play Minecraft on Youtube.

Is there something to be said about this community versus some other long-running internet community somewhere else? That's hard to say.

Beats me. But I do think there's a slight correlation. Maybe people just like to be more open in this community. Maybe we aren't normies.

#56 2022-06-17 15:42:15

patriarchal Pacifist
Anonymous user

weak Worker wrote:

Maybe people just like to be more open in this community.

ye if you've been in a community long enough chances are people are gonna know about you more personally even if never met them IRL

#57 2022-11-08 07:05:32

slumping gang
Anonymous user

i have allll the metnal problems.... like 100 of them. yet actually despite being present since 2012 when i was ten years old i never actuall y did that much ee stuff; never released a full level, never really got into the community much. but also i seem more **** up than most ee people. therefore, assuming the well known postulate that (hastily observed) correlation = causation, i conclude that active participation in ee makes one less mentally ill. thank you for coming to my ted talk

#58 2022-12-26 09:01:21

boring actor
Anonymous user

I remember the old days when there was test done to see if we had autism, who remembwrs that?

#59 2022-12-29 02:02:20

Kooky koala
Anonymous user

This all depends on their life and perspective, I guess.

#60 2023-01-16 19:52:58

SpaceSkeleton
Anonymous user

What are odds EE-luminatics to occur during 3WW?

Board footer