Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-10 21:35:41, last edited by theoldinese (2020-10-10 23:11:07)

theoldinese

ideas that will never happen but i spew them anyway!

i remember when i met rpgmaster or one of those big boy devs back in 2015 in a public world and i told em "yo add a survival mode" and they said "what would it be like" and i said some things back but then i never got a response back so time for you to hear it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)))) ok here i go pulling a minisaurus:

1. how it works
uhh so its gonna have a crafting system like terraria and mining like terraria cause im original. so you mine blocks by breaking them with your cursor (its like a hand , what among us doesnt have hands but you can seemingly do anything) and you know those little quick select slots that you have when not opening the build menu? yeah those are now inventory slots, everything you collect goes in there. extra items you collect go in your extra inventory which replaces the block select menu you open with b

2. whereas the current game gon go

well that's gonna be the creative mode (100% original right here but what can i say most assets were stolen from the start anyway) so all blocks you mine and craft go into your creative menu but don't worry you now have a hue slider next to each block pack so YOU choose the colours. the default base colours will already be there but you can add on more via colour wheel. you can also buy the builders pack to unlock all blocks in creative mode forever plus a blank block which appears completely blank (default white) and you can colour wheel it to any colour and that colour also shows on minimap. yay use for builders club //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

3. so all its going to be is just manually farm blocks or pay money???

nah bro, this is where my next idea comes in. use for smileys!! now were gonna make ee an rpg game. each night you farm enemies and every round the difficulty increases of enemies ( I'm thinking we could have a peaceful survival and an rpg survival mode) and that's how you add some difficulty. I'm thinking you could use some of the blocks as a defence so yay use for crafting those blocks! so the way you level up is via the smileys. i don't know how to obtain these, maybe levelling up or crafting the materials for their separate pieces idk yet. but what i do know is these smileys have bonuses and stats based on what you wear. so you get the basic 6 smileys. you could buy beta and get early access to gameplay, 6 free smileys and the beta blocks which count as reinforced wall (all beta items are available to get normally) I'm thinking smiley id 0 gets no bonuses, its just your default starting boi you can buy gold which unlocks a gold only golden base around which is purely cosmetic but it also makes all smileys gold which doubles their stats. you can also upgrade your smileys with a point you get after beating 5 rounds or a boss idk what's gon be good. this gives a new use for gold! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile you can also buy platinum which makes all the cosmetics of a smiley platinum (big spenders hat to platinum colour or supermans cape to platinum) you can, again , also buy a platinum pack and get platinum cosmetic border with it

----- TIDBITS ----
the block that's pure white and can be hued to any colour is beta only, its a purely building block anyway so :/
you could get the fanboy smileys by playing the game and getting daily rewards consistently, fanboy for 1 week and fanboy 2 for 1 month

ill add more things to this post when necessary

#2 2020-10-10 21:48:07, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-10-10 22:08:45)

Minisaurus
Banned

Re: ideas that will never happen but i spew them anyway!

You are basically suggesting to make EE a "clone" of Block Miner game

http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=40733
https://blockminer.fandom.com/wiki/Block_Miner_Wiki
It failed, not quite sure why it failed, but eventually the game was a ghost town.
(Althought, there is a new owner who wants to revive that game: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 06#p785206)

_

Btw, I think that the current Edit Zones are PURE TRASH, there might be more interesting ways for the same idea, like what you suggest, the need to collect the blocks and items, that would make a game-changing way to play the game.
The idea of mining has been suggested many times, and I see somewhat potential on it, but at the end of the road, it is a boring idea itself, need something external to that idea to make it interesting, like Edit Zone interactions for example.
In any way this should be the main focus for EE, but I think there is potential to be one of the tons of features the game could have.
What makes EE interesting is the way it is able to combine multiple game concepts in a single game seamlessly.
I see a bridge connection between the this idea and a battle system for EE.

#3 2020-10-10 23:15:47

theoldinese

Re: ideas that will never happen but i spew them anyway!

Minisaurus wrote:

You are basically suggesting to make EE a "clone" of Block Miner game

http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=40733
https://blockminer.fandom.com/wiki/Block_Miner_Wiki
It failed, not quite sure why it failed, but eventually the game was a ghost town.
(Althought, there is a new owner who wants to revive that game: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 06#p785206)

yeah i used to play block miner alot so i guess i got a little inspiration from deep in my brain

btw fun trivia for yall i was looking for minecraft clones cause i was a poor kid so i found "mine blocks" so i thought "lets reverse those words" and found that game so yay

theoldinese1602368147785207

Board footer