Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-27 04:28:47, last edited by Unrar EE (2020-08-27 12:01:26)

Unrar EE

Experiment Folder (WIP)

Click to play PWIkBZFfSScUI!

The Experiment Folder

The Experiment Folder is a world that includes contraptions, functions and other complex action mechanics. All of these mechanics have a documentation for you to know what this mechanic is and how it works. Some of these mechanics are featured in some worlds.

As of now, there are only three machines and is yet to be finished.

Questions About This World

Q: Can I have edit?

A: For most of you, no. But for the others, yes, as long you don't wreck this world for some joke (and it's not funny at all).

Q: How do they work?

A: Check the documentations for each mechanic.

Q: Why did you make this world?

A: I was just bored.

Q: I got stuck in a machine and I can't get out! What should I do?

A: Type /reset in chat. This command brings you to spawn, but it resets checkpoints, effects, coins and deaths.

Any questions, suggestions and/or complaints? I'll be here to answer them eventually.

Unrar_REBORN.png

Unrar REBORN
Inspired by Winrar. And for readers of this signature like you, thank you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:

#2 2020-08-27 11:05:39

Sensei1

Re: Experiment Folder (WIP)

I like worlds like these that are like a collection of ideas.
The coin door one kinda breaks if you play the mario first, but idk if there's any way to fix that.

#3 2020-08-27 11:57:22

Unrar EE

Re: Experiment Folder (WIP)

Sensei1 wrote:

I like worlds like these that are like a collection of ideas.
The coin door one kinda breaks if you play the mario first, but idk if there's any way to fix that.

Don't know either, but there's an option to reset using the command or on the block.

Unrar_REBORN.png

Unrar REBORN
Inspired by Winrar. And for readers of this signature like you, thank you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Unrar EE1598525842784488

Board footer