Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-08-11 13:19:16

Benje00

Re: EE is dead i think

something with this strong of a cult following is hard to kill off

Wooted by: (3)

#27 2020-08-12 00:53:07

John

unknown.png
doesn't look dead to me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

PW?scale=2

#28 2020-08-12 02:52:35

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

epic the entire playerbase in a single world

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#29 2020-08-12 07:17:16

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

There used to be lobbies where 40-ish players in the 7-8 highest worlds were the norm.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (4)

#30 2020-08-12 12:21:37

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

There used to be lobbies where 40-ish players in the 7-8 highest worlds were the norm.

Sounds dead to me

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#31 2020-08-12 19:26:33, last edited by MartenM (2020-08-12 19:27:23)

MartenM
Website

Now don't get me wrong, but running BALs that require players to work is simply impossible. The game is maybe not dead but has been crippled for a long time.

... and personally I don't see it improving any time soon (even with EEU)

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

#32 2020-08-12 22:18:27, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-08-12 22:25:17)

Minisaurus
Banned

At this point I consider EE a Tardigrade.
The name Tardigradum means "slow walker" and was given by Lazzaro Spallanzani in 1777.
It can go without players or money for more than 30 years, Depending on the environment, EE may enter this state via anhydrobiosis, cryobiosis, osmobiosis, or anoxybiosis

Tardigrades are able to survive in extreme environments that would kill almost any other game. Extremes at which tardigrades can survive include those of:

- Temperature – tardigrades can survive:
30 years at 3 players only in the lobby without even playing maps
A few days at 0 players connected
Research published in 2020 shows that tardigrades are sensitive to high playerbase. Researchers showed it takes 48 hours at 100 players to kill EE in case it have not been acclimated to that amount of players. EE in the tun state fared a bit better, tolerating higher player amounts. It took 200 players online at the same moment to kill EE within 1 hour. Longer exposure time decreased the temperature needed for lethality, though.

- Pressure – they can withstand the extremely low pressure from the player base and also very high pressures, more than 1,200 times the pressure other games have. Some species such as EE can also withstand pressure of 6,000 times than EEU, which is nearly six times the pressure of other games in their deepest crisis.

- Dehydration – the longest that living EE have been shown to survive in a no-revenue state is nearly 10 years, although there is one report of leg movement, not generally considered "survival", in a 120-year-old EE archaic game from dried internet games. When exposed to extremely low amount of money revenue, their body composition goes from 85% promises to only 3%. Because promises expands upon the game development delay, dehydration ensures the EE’ tissues are not ruptured.

- Radiation – EE can withstand 1,000 times more hackings than other games, median lethal doses of 5,000 Hy (of hacker rays) and 6,200 Hy (of heavy hackers) in hydrated games (5 to 10 Hy could be fatal to mario bros for example). The only explanation found in earlier experiments for this ability was that their lowered money state provides fewer reactants for ionizing radiation. However, subsequent research found that EE, when hydrated, still remain highly resistant to hackers in comparison to other games, and that one factor for this is their ability to efficiently repair damage to their server resulting from that exposure.

- Environmental toxins – EE are reported to undergo chemobiosis, a cryptobiotic response to high levels of environmental toxic people. However, as of 2001, these laboratory results have yet to be verified.

#33 2020-08-13 09:12:43

peace

Minisaurus wrote:

- Radiation – EE can withstand 1,000 times more hackings than other games, median lethal doses of 5,000 Hy (of hacker rays) and 6,200 Hy (of heavy hackers) in hydrated games (5 to 10 Hy could be fatal to mario bros for example). The only explanation found in earlier experiments for this ability was that their lowered money state provides fewer reactants for ionizing radiation. However, subsequent research found that EE, when hydrated, still remain highly resistant to hackers in comparison to other games, and that one factor for this is their ability to efficiently repair damage to their server resulting from that exposure.

ee cant wihtstan dhackign its apparently too easy tto hack this game

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#34 2020-08-15 15:52:09

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Minisaurus wrote:

The name Tardigradum means "slow walker" and was given by Lazzaro Spallanzani in 1777.
It can go without players or money for more than 30 years, Depending on the environment, EE may enter this state via anhydrobiosis, cryobiosis, osmobiosis, or anoxybiosis

Tardigrades are able to survive in extreme environments that would kill almost any other game. Extremes at which tardigrades can survive include those of:

Research published in 2020 shows that tardigrades are sensitive to high playerbase. Researchers showed it takes 48 hours at 100 players to kill EE in case it have not been acclimated to that amount of players. EE in the tun state fared a bit better, tolerating higher player amounts. It took 200 players online at the same moment to kill EE within 1 hour. Longer exposure time decreased the temperature needed for lethality, though.

- Pressure – they can withstand the extremely low pressure from the player base and also very high pressures, more than 1,200 times the pressure other games have. Some species such as EE can also withstand pressure of 6,000 times than EEU, which is nearly six times the pressure of other games in their deepest crisis.

- Dehydration – the longest that living EE have been shown to survive in a no-revenue state is nearly 10 years, although there is one report of leg movement, not generally considered "survival", in a 120-year-old EE archaic game from dried internet games. When exposed to extremely low amount of money revenue, their body composition goes from 85% promises to only 3%. Because promises expands upon the game development delay, dehydration ensures the EE’ tissues are not ruptured.

- Environmental toxins – EE are reported to undergo chemobiosis, a cryptobiotic response to high levels of environmental toxic people. However, as of 2001, these laboratory results have yet to be verified.

ok nerd

#35 2020-08-18 02:42:17, last edited by Phinarose (2020-08-18 02:45:29)

Phinarose

Minisaurus wrote:

You do realize there are many simpletons on the forums right? At this point its like you opened a dictionary or looked at a scientific journal and randomly found words to use in your posts. A simple explanation of your ideas and opinions is good enough.

WjoM2zh.png

Wooted by: (4)

#36 2020-08-18 02:44:42

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Phinarose wrote:
Minisaurus wrote:

You do realize there are many simpletons on the forums right? At this point its like you opened a dictionary and randomly found words to use in your posts. A simple explanation of your ideas and opinions is good enough.

At this point I consider your post a Tardigrade.
The name Tardigradum means "slow poster" and was given by Megallo Lambinni in 1957.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

TaskManager1597715082784271

Board footer