Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-10 19:47:07

Minisaurus
Banned

What will happen to all EE game suggestions and graphic suggestions?

There are many suggestions made for EE that haven´t been even discussed in the staff since the game has a development priority list, so those ideas are placed in a pipeline that afterward was either not noticed by the new staff team or simply forgotten as time passes

When EE forums closes and EEU forum opens, will the suggestions from EE forums be deleted forever or they will be moved to EEU forum instead?

Wooted by:

#2 2020-08-10 20:59:41

Andymakeer

Re: What will happen to all EE game suggestions and graphic suggestions?

I think Xeno just forgot to post new dev logs but anyway...

I agree to this, it'd be nice to have a "staff feedback" on ALL game/graphics suggestions...

F

#3 2020-08-10 21:04:31

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Minisaurus wrote:

or they will be moved to EEU forum instead?

Is there going to be an entirely new forum or are they just renaming this one?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#4 2020-08-10 22:21:45

Snowester

I mean, just for nostalgia sake and to keep xeno happy as he won't need to pay for forum cost, he could just use EE forum where EVERYTHING related to ee will be archived and new sections for EEU ig.
This can be more beneficial as people can also keep their accounts and ban remains (also that's prob debatable for old bans now).

#5 2020-08-10 22:22:10, last edited by mutantdevle (2020-08-10 22:22:40)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Is there going to be an entirely new forum or are they just renaming this one?

The EEU forums already exists - though, when I went to search for it just now to provide a link to it I couldn't find it so it may have been taken down.

As I understand it, Diff will still be running the new EEU forums (albiet the site itself will be owned by Xeno). So I guess it's down to him whether the suggestions subforums are transferred to the new site. However, I'm also under the impression that the current EE forums are not going to be closed at all when the EEU forums are launched properly - both sites will be running simultaneously.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#6 2020-08-11 03:11:47

Koya
Fabulous Member

Andymakeer wrote:

I agree to this, it'd be nice to have a "staff feedback" on ALL game/graphics suggestions...

Most of the time it's "no, but is there any need to explain why and it will just turn into a flame war if anything is said" and if they are accepted it's going to be remade anyway to fit the art style or tweak an idea and you can't say yes because otherwise it has to be added even if it's found to not work and people would complain about it being different when someone said it would be added. It functions more as a stockpile of ideas to flick through and see if anything sparks an idea rather than picking out content to add.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#7 2020-08-11 09:10:18

peace

i woul ld liek to say its realy easy to miss suggestiosn form 10 years ago if youre new on staff because think it simple if you are new staff woudl you read back the full suggestions and ghrapics suggestiosn page fomr top to bottom in hopes of seeing somethign you want to get added no yo uwould read maby the first page maby the firs st 1-3 but thats it but irc they should be brought to the staff

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1597133418784027

Board footer