Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-07-01 14:45:21

Mister_Mobster
Anonymous user

Re: make a sentence using the other persons random username

What the **** did you just **** say about me, QueenQuiz74? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my **** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're **** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable **** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your **** tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're **** dead, QueenQuiz74.

#27 2020-07-01 17:23:41, last edited by sacred_Penguin (2020-07-01 17:26:51)

sacred_Penguin
Anonymous user

Mister Mobster
Had a lobster,
That he loved dearly so.

He always would
Whenever he could,
Take it wherever he'd go.

But as the years
marched on and on,
He feared his friend
would soon be gone
And so before
the shroud of death
Could claim the lobster's
final breath.....

Mister Mobster drop kicked him off a cliff. the end.

Wooted by:

#28 2020-07-06 21:43:38

Ill Icequeen
Anonymous user

Pedguin

#29 2020-07-06 21:52:21

Eternal Employee
Anonymous user

Ice queen, the frost legion is far overrated.

#30 2020-11-03 01:09:46

Chinese_horse
Anonymous user

#31 2021-08-14 06:27:50

fuzzy-father
Anonymous user

Dude, this car is slower than a chinese horse, you really need to take it to a mechanic.

#32 2021-08-14 06:58:21

orbital_Orange
Anonymous user

If someone isn't quite fuzzy , it will be a organized parent.

#33 2021-08-22 15:10:13

LonelyLaborer
Anonymous user

The orange as its known is the centre of our world, as everything is to orbit it

#34 2021-08-22 16:06:22

paleTiger
Anonymous user

The shore was so stony a swan couldn't get to it

#35 2021-08-22 22:09:10

fuzzy-father
Anonymous user

"Hi, miss? I saw a really pale tiger, you should probably check that out. They might be sick."

Board footer