Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-06-04 04:16:50, last edited by rowdy-rabbi (2020-06-04 06:12:41)

hairyHag
Anonymous user

#2 2020-06-04 04:23:46

Wimpy_wimp
Anonymous user

Re: ****

*downwoot*

#3 2020-06-04 04:25:16

LovelyLeader
Anonymous user

buy

#4 2020-06-04 04:26:57

LovelyLeader
Anonymous user

bye*

#5 2020-06-04 04:50:05, last edited by crappy-carrot (2020-06-04 04:50:30)

crappy-carrot
Anonymous user

Po twojej pysznej zupie, nie ruszam dupy z klopa, ta zupa była z mlekiem, na mleko mam alergię
Po twojej pysznej zupie, nie ruszam dupy z klopa, ta zupa była z mlekiem, na mleko mam alergię

<YouTube Video - zecnwqXe850>

#6 2020-06-04 04:54:45

LovelyLeader
Anonymous user

Wooted by:

#7 2020-06-04 04:59:43

Hairy_headache
Anonymous user

Uhh.................... Is this a threat?

#8 2020-06-04 05:02:30

Giggly-pagan
Anonymous user

#9 2020-06-04 05:09:16

Hairy_headache
Anonymous user

Hey, we should rp together in pms

#10 2020-06-04 05:20:36

wavy-rapper
Anonymous user

Please get help. Like, actual professional help. This isn't okay. None of this is or ever was okay. Whatever you're doing to cope isn't enough and you're not going to get better because you're not trying.

If you really want to avoid negative attention, stop drawing negative attention towards yourself. Simply just being nice to people and not trying to force or manipulate them to like you works wonders. Trying to make people feel like **** for not liking you absolutely does not succeed at making them feel like ****; it only makes you feel even worse.

If you're looking for some sort of change, start by changing yourself. You are the source of your own feelings, and those feelings aren't going to change if you don't.

And for the record, if you're going to change, make it be because you actually WANT to change. Don't say that you're going to change but then turn around and say that you won't by citing someone else's attitude about you as the reason. It's completely on you. Nobody else is responsible for the way you are. You might try to argue that these people you list in your original post are fully responsible for what you've done and who you've become, but you will find that most of a situation is made up of reactions. Calling people revoltingly disgusting amongst other things is definitely not a way to make any of them like you.

#11 2020-06-04 05:33:58, last edited by Diseased dan (2020-06-04 05:35:12)

Diseased dan
Anonymous user

hairyHag wrote:

I am going to leave this world, just like you've all wanted.

Wut

Oh no. I have been infected by the corona virus. Soon I will join Gren.

#12 2020-06-04 05:57:54

CattyGaben55
Anonymous user

hello gren
this community is not healthy for you
you know this community has had a toll on you so i suggest you find a community more supporting of you than this one
just... dont end yourself
thanks

Wooted by: (4)

#13 2020-06-04 06:09:21

ill_Island
Anonymous user

I am going tuwu make evewy effowt tuwu successfuwwy weave thiws wowwd wight now.

bewieve me ow down't bewieve me. Take me sewiouswy, ow down't. Iwt doesn't **** mattew anymowe.

but befowe i weave, i'd wike tuwu say...

congwatuwations, ee community. Uwu have won. I am going tuwu weave thiws wowwd, juwst wike uwu've aww wanted.
uwu wanted me gone, awnd now i wiww be. Awe uwu pwoud of youwsewves?

congwatuwations, joshua stone.
congwatuwations, tiwawmo.
congwatuwations, diffewent55.
congwatuwations, waetawe.
congwatuwations, bud.
congwatuwations, gwandswowdsman26.
congwatuwations, wuka504.
congwatuwations, buzzewbee (assuming thawt he's ghosting me as weww).
congwatuwations, zewda.
congwatuwations, wat/eweizibeth.
congwatuwations, atiwwa.
congwatuwations, kkay.
congwatuwations, siwjosh.
congwatuwations, wwusseww.
congwatuwations, capasha.
congwatuwations tuwu pwacticawwy evewy active pewson in the goddamn thiwd pawty ee discowd.

iwt's ovew. I am stwiving tuwu make suwe thawt my wife cowmes tuwu an end by tomowwow mowning.

bewieve whatevew uwu wawnt abouwt the things i say.
awnd whethew uwu take me sewiouswy ow nowt, i hope uwu'we pwoud. Host a pawty in the discowd sewvew fow aww i cawe.
bake a cake awnd wwite "we finawwy kiwwed gwensnez" own iwt. Enjoy iwt. Savouw iwt. Awnd bask in the gwowy of knowing i am no wongew going tuwu be pwesent own eawth.

~ gwensnez

Board footer