Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-05-21 01:51:27

Yu
Member
Joined: 2018-06-18
Posts: 325

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

No because this forum will become even more of a toxic cesshole than it is now

Offline

#27 2020-05-21 02:09:39, last edited by BuzzerBee (2020-05-21 16:35:44)

Bimps
Member
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 5,067

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

Onjit wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Bimps wrote:

<snip>

I just want to preface this with that I do not care if you respond in anger. Anger can be good, if it does not cloud your thinking too much. It lets you know something is wrong. I think we're getting at the source of the issues here. You think I am attacking what you said. I am not. I have not made any evaluative claims about your knowledge. I'm pretty sure I've repeatedly said that you didn't say anything that was explicitly wrong, and that if you did, I wouldn't have the tools to know. I talked generally on the subject of non experts talking about expert subjects, and how that generally goes, and why people might have a problem with that, me being one of those people. I don't have any problems with your "argument", which is why I haven't brought it up. I have only discussed the problems of making a field easily digestible, and then regurgitating that easily digestible material. It's late Friday here, and I'm getting a little drunk, so I'll be honest. I think your inclination towards getting defensive is clouding your ability to read what people are saying in good faith. You are reciting definitions and name dropping fallacies and things like gate keeping, but you are not actively engaging with the things being said. I am not sure what logic I have not yet responded to, or what evidence is somehow refuting my position.

So I’m completely sick of your **** you constantly make me angry and sad and you've almost caused stuff a lot more severe than just anger and sadness that no one except my family and fore of my closest friend get to know about. Now knowing you your going to say something like proof or just straight up deny all the **** you do, but if you truly do not realise what you do let me spell it out. The things you call jokes aren't funny you make these so called jokes at other people's expense and you don't stop when they ask you to, you keep on going until they are so angry that just straight up leave. The way you insult people and call it a joke is something worthy of a 2 year old. I know you are going to say well maybe they can't take a joke, but do you really think its a joke when the person you are joke about is feeling like going away and crying in a corner or worse. So you're probably thinking of saying well they should tell me to stop, but what you don't seem to be able to get through your thick head is that people have told you to stop and you didn't listen, so they no longer tell you to stop or they are too scared to tell you to stop because you will just make fun of them even more. It's even worse when you are teaching someone a new competitive game you think it's fun and funny to kill or win over them so much that they don't have a chance to get good. Instead you pichon thos how are weaker than you to inflate your ego. It's like me an at the time a 7 year veteran of world of tanks taking you when I introduced you to that game and going to a private training room and whooping your ****, but I didn't I attempted to pass on my knowledge collected from over 4500 howes of play time and pass that on to you by playing alongside you not just ruining your experience by crushing you and then calling you trach. So in conclusion I think you should rethink the stuff you do the actions you make and the way you treat people. So please don't talk to me unless you have change completely as a person and are the kind of person people want to be around or just leave me bee.

The lard has seeped into your brain. You are now human cattle. Lumbering around Walmart at a snail's pace or, even worse, flooding the scooter seat with the amorphous blob that you call a body, that dribbles over the sides, slowly scanning the shelves for yet more fodder to graze on, like the dumb, weak, subservient, domesticated cattle you are. You live to consume; consumption takes 95% of your thoughts. You consume our food while sitting on the couch consuming our media. Give into the sugary fatty mcburgers, fries and sodas you retarded fatass goyim. Make us rich. Dirt poor third worlders raise cows from babies to cut their throats and grind their flesh and organs and sinew into little balls to shove down your throat en masse, to feed your gluttony and please your insatiable appetite. The need to feed that can never be filled for more than a brief respite. Feed it you slave. Hold no restraint, give into every fleeting desire and fancy and relentlessly feed that gluttonous maw until you keel over from your overflow. Make that little heart pump and work until it buckles under the pressure of pushing blood through a body 10x bigger than it was designed for and you clog it with fat deposits. Make everyone else pay for your obscene vice by paying into the healthcare pool to revive you over and over. Take up the time of people who went through decades of schooling and training to artificially keep your manatee-looking blubbery **** alive so you can spend just a few more precious years sitting on the couch, stuffing your fat **** face with ground up cow meat and **** disgusting black tar diarrhea out through your enormous, gangrenous, rotting **** cheeks. Surely this is a lifestyle worth extending as long as possible, at any expense.

Your ego is more impinguated than your body could ever be, and your parlance manifold more dropsical, which only makes one anticipate consectaneous sphacelation, It's tenably perspicuous that the amount of astrocytes in your callosal commisure is inversely correlated to your sense of self worth, and your surbations of adducement thereto only evinces that your self worth isn't too fulcible. If your eristic facility were more habile than you wouldn't feel it exigent to expatiate as you do. Brevity is the soul of wit. Tedious are your limbs and outward flourishes. Your "facundity" makes people anon desirous of your moribundity.

Offline

#28 2020-05-21 02:49:52

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 9,441

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

so i decided to check on this thread and it's turned into a complete trainwreck in just 20 minutes
what even


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by: (6)

#29 2020-05-21 04:03:57

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 1,030

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

TaskManager wrote:

so i decided to check on this thread and it's turned into a complete trainwreck in just 20 minutes
what even

That Michele reference was hilarious though. Perfect execution.

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#30 2020-05-21 04:13:16

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,369

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

Omfg I don’t have time for y’all’s shenanigans rn I’ll just make bimps a mod so he can ban himself


TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

#31 2020-05-21 10:42:13

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 9,226

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

maby add a neutral woot aswell for if you dont have an opinion


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

Wooted by:

#32 2020-05-21 12:51:23

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo
Joined: 2017-10-26
Posts: 433

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

can someone quickly edit their posts so that the michele reference is hidden behind a spoiler, because god DAMN does it take ages to scroll down


I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

Offline

Wooted by:

#33 2020-05-21 14:37:18

rat
Formerly eleizibeth
Joined: 2017-06-29
Posts: 750

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

guys, if we had a downwoot option we could downwoot these posts!!

Offline

Wooted by:

#34 2020-05-21 14:43:53

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,932

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

I want a downwoot just so I can use it on peace


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Offline

#35 2020-05-21 14:47:25

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,769
Website

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

I want to be able to downwoot posts but I don't want other people to be able to downwoot posts.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#36 2020-05-21 15:21:20

rat
Formerly eleizibeth
Joined: 2017-06-29
Posts: 750

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

Luka504 wrote:

I want a downwoot just so I can use it on peace

that is what inspired me to make this topic _-------- believe it or not.

Offline

#37 2020-05-21 15:22:20

Andymakeer
Member
From: Nine-tails Vale
Joined: 2016-05-29
Posts: 661

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

I want that if someone gets 5 downwoots on a post they get banned for 2 weeks.


F

Offline

#38 2020-05-21 16:22:10

Bimps
Member
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 5,067

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

Andymakeer wrote:

I want that if someone gets 5 downwoots on a post they get banned for 2 weeks.

Good idea, let me go make 5 accounts real quick and get every single person banned.

Offline

Wooted by:

#39 2020-05-21 16:25:16

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 9,226

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

Andymakeer wrote:

I want that if someone gets 5 downwoots on a post they get banned for 2 weeks.

yeah no do you want an instant 2 week ban? alos what if we down woot staff's posts and EE staff posts?


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#40 2020-05-21 16:28:59

rat
Formerly eleizibeth
Joined: 2017-06-29
Posts: 750

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

Andymakeer wrote:

I want that if someone gets 5 downwoots on a post they get banned for 2 weeks.

downwoot

Offline

#41 2020-05-21 16:33:12

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 9,441

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

rat wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

I want that if someone gets 5 downwoots on a post they get banned for 2 weeks.

downwoot

I adamantly disagree with this post.
Why do you disagree with that?
As you can see, simply saying "no" or downwooting wouldnt contribute to the discussion.


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#42 2020-05-21 16:35:21

rat
Formerly eleizibeth
Joined: 2017-06-29
Posts: 750

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

TaskManager wrote:
rat wrote:
Andymakeer wrote:

I want that if someone gets 5 downwoots on a post they get banned for 2 weeks.

downwoot

I adamantly disagree with this post.
Why do you disagree with that?
As you can see, simply saying "no" or downwooting wouldnt contribute to the discussion.

i just want people to know that this is not what the original topic is supporting, and the message would be gotten across with a simple downwoot

Offline

#43 2020-05-21 16:36:25

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,369

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

ok fine ill do my job

snips have been placed

no more text wall spam or ill warn you and then cough on you


TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#44 2020-05-21 16:56:15

theoldinese
Member
From: The old everybody edit days
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 453
Website

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

Onjit wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Bimps wrote:

<snip>

I just want to preface this with that I do not care if you respond in anger. Anger can be good, if it does not cloud your thinking too much. It lets you know something is wrong. I think we're getting at the source of the issues here. You think I am attacking what you said. I am not. I have not made any evaluative claims about your knowledge. I'm pretty sure I've repeatedly said that you didn't say anything that was explicitly wrong, and that if you did, I wouldn't have the tools to know. I talked generally on the subject of non experts talking about expert subjects, and how that generally goes, and why people might have a problem with that, me being one of those people. I don't have any problems with your "argument", which is why I haven't brought it up. I have only discussed the problems of making a field easily digestible, and then regurgitating that easily digestible material. It's late Friday here, and I'm getting a little drunk, so I'll be honest. I think your inclination towards getting defensive is clouding your ability to read what people are saying in good faith. You are reciting definitions and name dropping fallacies and things like gate keeping, but you are not actively engaging with the things being said. I am not sure what logic I have not yet responded to, or what evidence is somehow refuting my position.

So I’m completely sick of your **** you constantly make me angry and sad and you've almost caused stuff a lot more severe than just anger and sadness that no one except my family and fore of my closest friend get to know about. Now knowing you your going to say something like proof or just straight up deny all the **** you do, but if you truly do not realise what you do let me spell it out. The things you call jokes aren't funny you make these so called jokes at other people's expense and you don't stop when they ask you to, you keep on going until they are so angry that just straight up leave. The way you insult people and call it a joke is something worthy of a 2 year old. I know you are going to say well maybe they can't take a joke, but do you really think its a joke when the person you are joke about is feeling like going away and crying in a corner or worse. So you're probably thinking of saying well they should tell me to stop, but what you don't seem to be able to get through your thick head is that people have told you to stop and you didn't listen, so they no longer tell you to stop or they are too scared to tell you to stop because you will just make fun of them even more. It's even worse when you are teaching someone a new competitive game you think it's fun and funny to kill or win over them so much that they don't have a chance to get good. Instead you pichon thos how are weaker than you to inflate your ego. It's like me an at the time a 7 year veteran of world of tanks taking you when I introduced you to that game and going to a private training room and whooping your ****, but I didn't I attempted to pass on my knowledge collected from over 4500 howes of play time and pass that on to you by playing alongside you not just ruining your experience by crushing you and then calling you trach. So in conclusion I think you should rethink the stuff you do the actions you make and the way you treat people. So please don't talk to me unless you have change completely as a person and are the kind of person people want to be around or just leave me bee.

The lard has seeped into your brain. You are now human cattle. Lumbering around Walmart at a snail's pace or, even worse, flooding the scooter seat with the amorphous blob that you call a body, that dribbles over the sides, slowly scanning the shelves for yet more fodder to graze on, like the dumb, weak, subservient, domesticated cattle you are. You live to consume; consumption takes 95% of your thoughts. You consume our food while sitting on the couch consuming our media. Give into the sugary fatty mcburgers, fries and sodas you retarded fatass goyim. Make us rich. Dirt poor third worlders raise cows from babies to cut their throats and grind their flesh and organs and sinew into little balls to shove down your throat en masse, to feed your gluttony and please your insatiable appetite. The need to feed that can never be filled for more than a brief respite. Feed it you slave. Hold no restraint, give into every fleeting desire and fancy and relentlessly feed that gluttonous maw until you keel over from your overflow. Make that little heart pump and work until it buckles under the pressure of pushing blood through a body 10x bigger than it was designed for and you clog it with fat deposits. Make everyone else pay for your obscene vice by paying into the healthcare pool to revive you over and over. Take up the time of people who went through decades of schooling and training to artificially keep your manatee-looking blubbery **** alive so you can spend just a few more precious years sitting on the couch, stuffing your fat **** face with ground up cow meat and **** disgusting black tar diarrhea out through your enormous, gangrenous, rotting **** cheeks. Surely this is a lifestyle worth extending as long as possible, at any expense.

what


FluxBB bbcode
Thanks stubby!

im known as waamy or aaa or rookiecookie

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#45 2020-05-21 17:06:56

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,769
Website

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

What’s the difference between not explaining why you disagree through downwooting and not explaining why you do agree through regular wooting?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#46 2020-05-21 17:14:46

XxAtillaxX
Member
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 4,177

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

forums aren't instant messengers, people should put some bare minimum of thought into their posts instead of being like LOL NO I DISAGREE
if they disagree then surely they're capable of explaining WHY they disagree, having a downwoot leads to zero constructive criticism and would probably incite more drama


signature.png
*u stinky*

Offline

Wooted by: (5)

#47 2020-05-21 17:16:34

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 9,441

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

mutantdevle wrote:

What’s the difference between not explaining why you disagree through downwooting and not explaining why you do agree through regular wooting?

If you agree with something that doesn't need an explanation
"I think X and Y"
"Yes good point I agree with you because X and Y"
turns the discussion into a huge circlejerk lool


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#48 2020-05-21 17:30:13

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,402
Website

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

wow buzzer at least spoiler it instead of snipping entirely, now i can't read it


suddenly random sig change

Offline

Wooted by:

#49 2020-05-21 17:59:50

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,369

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

my bad actually meant to do that once I got done snipping the quotes. It’s back on page 1


TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

Wooted by:

#50 2020-05-21 18:31:07, last edited by Luka504 (2020-05-21 18:33:38)

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,932

Re: Add the Option to Downwoot Posts

Okay, jokes aside, as much as I'd love to be able to effortlessly tell peace "no" on every single post he writes, this suggestion could lead to a situation similar to the one on Reddit, where differing opinions get ostracized just on the basis of not conforming to the hivemind.

I mean, I'd sure as hell be **** if I got downwooted into oblivion without any explanation as to why.


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Offline

Bimps1590089783781268

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1631826587.2004 - Generated in 0.133 seconds, 15 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.79 MiB (Peak: 2.07 MiB) ]