Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-02-28 03:19:52

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: John's Departure

John wrote:

I have never felt this good about myself in my entire life, thank you all for your commentary

I have never felt this disappointed about yourself and this game in my entire life

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (3)

#27 2018-02-28 19:47:33

Filip2005
Website

He was the only one who motivated me to stay on EE, now that he's gone I leave

I am Filip and I like women.

#28 2018-02-28 20:25:28

Guest.

Filip2005 is a fiend wrote:

He was the only one who motivated me to stay on EE

why him

#29 2018-03-02 01:39:14

bgic

Filip2005 is a fiend wrote:

He was the only one who motivated me to stay on EE, now that he's gone I leave

ill miss u. seeya

guys help how to mark all new posts as read?

nvm found it lol

#30 2018-03-05 01:36:38

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

John wrote:
Bimps wrote:

why could john not state it himself?

I was going to, but it's alright. I've been extremely busy and have been noticing how I would only get more occupied as time progresses. I want to focus on what I plan to do with the rest of my life, but I really do love the game.

I said the following to a staff member earlier today:
"yeah i dont have the time needed to dedicate to it
been occasionally dropping by
i did tell showpath that i am happy to help out during the summer, and hope that i would be welcomed back
i felt like i had to say something instead of just dying off so yeah i guess"

So yeah, as Zyhrllos said, school is eating my time

TaskManager wrote:

emalton, im sincerely disappointed that best you could do is two months

Sorry to disappoint you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad Also Kira ironically did predict all of this, which is somewhat scary...

bgic wrote:
Emalton wrote:

Hey, I don't think I am capable enough to [stay on] the team, and I think it would be better for everyone if I wasn't involved.

Yeah I wasn't able to juggle both EE and school. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

TaskManager wrote:

staff position seriously

I thought I achieved this, throughout the time I was a staff member.

Yup, the main reason I gave up EE was to have time for school and work.

Wooted by: (2)

#31 2018-03-05 09:15:51

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

Kaleb wrote:
John wrote:
Bimps wrote:

why could john not state it himself?

I was going to, but it's alright. I've been extremely busy and have been noticing how I would only get more occupied as time progresses. I want to focus on what I plan to do with the rest of my life, but I really do love the game.

I said the following to a staff member earlier today:
"yeah i dont have the time needed to dedicate to it
been occasionally dropping by
i did tell showpath that i am happy to help out during the summer, and hope that i would be welcomed back
i felt like i had to say something instead of just dying off so yeah i guess"

So yeah, as Zyhrllos said, school is eating my time

TaskManager wrote:

emalton, im sincerely disappointed that best you could do is two months

Sorry to disappoint you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad Also Kira ironically did predict all of this, which is somewhat scary...

bgic wrote:
Emalton wrote:

Hey, I don't think I am capable enough to [stay on] the team, and I think it would be better for everyone if I wasn't involved.

Yeah I wasn't able to juggle both EE and school. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

TaskManager wrote:

staff position seriously

I thought I achieved this, throughout the time I was a staff member.

Yup, the main reason I gave up EE was to have time for school and work.

Kudos

Wooted by:

#32 2020-05-11 01:39:30

John

Hey guys! So I'm going to help out with the development of Everybody Edits, like all of you I enjoy playing the game and want to continue to see it live and grow. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys more often! It's finals week this week for me but I'll do my best to hang out with all of you on the EE Discord

PW?scale=2

#33 2020-05-11 01:49:51

XxAtillaxX

John wrote:

So I'm going to help out with the development of Everybody Edits

you mean *pompous english accent* Everybody Edits Universuh?

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#34 2020-05-11 01:52:55

John

XxAtillaxX wrote:
John wrote:

So I'm going to help out with the development of Everybody Edits

you mean *pompous english accent* Everybody Edits Universuh?

Yes! Correct-o!

PW?scale=2

#35 2020-05-11 02:33:00

Bimps

Oh **** I was an **** in this topic wb Emalton

#36 2020-05-11 07:23:39

peace

John wrote:

Hey guys! So I'm going to help out with the development of Everybody Edits, like all of you I enjoy playing the game and want to continue to see it live and grow. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys more often! It's finals week this week for me but I'll do my best to hang out with all of you on the EE Discord

so ur omming back? as whtat developer of owner?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#37 2020-05-11 09:32:26

Nebula

Welcome back John

Wooted by:

#38 2020-05-11 12:22:32

Andymakeer

holy shrik!

wb jhon!
save uuuuuuuuus

F

Wooted by:

#39 2020-05-11 13:28:54

John

Bimps wrote:

Oh **** I was an **** in this topic wb Emalton

It's all good Bimps, glad to be back!!

peace wrote:
John wrote:

so ur omming back? as whtat developer of owner?

I'm going to help out with the development of EEU.

Nebula wrote:

Welcome back John

Thank you Nubula ?

Andymakeer wrote:

holy shrik!

wb jhon!
save uuuuuuuuus

I'll do my best to help out!!

Thanks everyone for the kind notes!

PW?scale=2

#40 2020-05-11 19:21:38, last edited by Cyral (2020-05-11 19:21:52)

Cyral

Please see my Long-Term Plan post for what the future holds for Everybody Edits!

Now that the dysfunctional team consists of like three members does the long term plan from 2018 still hold any relevance?

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#41 2020-05-11 19:53:16

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Cyral wrote:

Please see my Long-Term Plan post for what the future holds for Everybody Edits!

Now that the dysfunctional team consists of like three members does the long term plan from 2018 still hold any relevance?

Of course!
The long term plan just become 5.7 times longer!

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#42 2020-05-11 20:32:20

XxAtillaxX

as you can see, working for xeno is quite simple

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#43 2020-05-12 01:34:12

Kira

John you’re honestly an idiot.

The reason why Zoey, BuzzerBee, Ravatroll, Minisaurus and Lukem left was to make Xenonetix realize his faults and poor leadership but you’re basically doing the contrary of “Saving EE” by joining the team and helping with the development.

Someone had to say it, and I will:
You will be treated as poorly as the others
You will not be remunerated, Xenonetix has no money whatsoever.
The game is going nowhere in Xenonetix’s hand, no matter how hard you try to help.

Realize that what you’re doing is just dumb.

#44 2020-05-12 01:57:45

skullz17

Kira wrote:

The reason why Zoey, BuzzerBee, Ravatroll, Minisaurus and Lukem left was to make Xenonetix realize his faults and poor leadership but you’re basically doing the contrary of “Saving EE” by joining the team and helping with the development.

The game is going nowhere in Xenonetix’s hand, no matter how hard you try to help.

What if he's the only one that xeno would be willing to hand the game over to? The only way to save EE is probably by appealing to xeno's "logic". I don't know much about John but he has owned the game previously and worked with xeno back then, though there were apparently disagreements between them which I don't know the extent of.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#45 2020-05-12 09:04:30

peace

Kira wrote:

maby he wants to save a game he loves and mabyey he know show to calm xeno maby he can start ownign the game after x months and maby he will unban you after heh owns the game

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#46 2020-05-12 13:19:36

John

Kira wrote:

EE basically molded the person that I am today in so many ways. It is common knowledge that there is a very strong development presence in this community, in fact it's how I got interested in computers and automation. I pretty much knew instantly that I wanted to go in the tech field after toying around with EE and C#. In middle school, I worked for a local software company which was an amazing experience that I was fortunate enough to have. Fast forward to high school, I was the president and lead programmer of the VEX robotics club that we had. VEX Robotics was very fun and competitive and if you're reading this and you are interested in programming, building, gaming, then you should form or join a team in your area. Fast forward to graduation, I decide to go to the local university to major in Computer Networking and minor in Computer Science / Information Security Management / Project Management, in an effort to become as well rounded as I can be. During the summer of freshman year, I get a job at a MSP as primarily a K12 Consultant. At the beginning of this year I signed a contract with a school to be their IT Director.

I can say with confidence that none of this would have happened if it wasn't for Everybody Edits, and I want to do my best to make sure my opportunity of getting involved in computers is available for other people. I know this is a long answer to your question, but I hope you understand my viewpoint and perspective.

Kira wrote:

Yeah everyone keeps saying this (I've gotten loads of private messages here and on Discord) and I'm respectfully asking it to stop because previous drama simply doesn't interest me as I'm trying to look forward.

PW?scale=2

#47 2020-05-12 13:22:50, last edited by 2b55b5g (2020-05-12 13:42:31)

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

looking forward doesn't erase xeno's mistakes. it can only be 'erased' if xeno truly corrects them.
if you truly think that you're saving the game, then go on. have fun and good luck

john i understand that you have a good motive btw, but maybe you joined at the wrong time? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#48 2020-05-12 14:01:30

Falk

What 2B said.

Everyone views "drama" as something pointless but at its core drama is just "conflict". Conflict is something bad but one should always remember what caused it so it doesn't happen in the future. Your approach is flawed.
Will you disregard human history because "it's better to look forward"?

We are all tied to the game by roughly the same reason, just re-mentioning that is anything but a concrete answer.

#49 2020-05-12 14:36:22

Filip2005
Website

Necroposting //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

I am Filip and I like women.

#50 2020-05-12 14:39:20

John

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Take that up with Xenonetix.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

john i understand that you have a good motive btw, but maybe you joined at the wrong time?

I would argue that the game needs support right now from a development perspective.

Falk wrote:

I'm not willing to sit here and do nothing and let the game die, which is why I'm not planning on stopping my contribution.

Again, I would prefer if comments of this nature stopped as I don't think anything will change my mind at this point. I will form my own independent opinion of Xenonetix, we've been getting along just fine anyway. We've had disagreements in the past but they've never been personal so I'm not overly worried. I just want to help the game so I would appreciate comments or suggestions about how I can do that, which don't involve leaving because that's pretty much off the table at this point. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

PW?scale=2

Wooted by: (4)
Bimps1589758027781046

Board footer