Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-25 14:08:12

peace

suggestions: text fonts and auto generate BBC code

lets go to the first suggestion: fonts text fonts are used to customize your ftext mostly used in word/excel/powerpoint/ect but on the web also it makes your text yours on the fourms it woudl look emor elike this:
[font=airal]arial text here[/font] or [font=comicsans] red commic sans font here[/font] this owudl also bring me to my 2nd suggestion

auto generate BBC code
how does it wokr you ask? simple for a few BBC code liek

[color] my new suggested [font] and maby [center] and [right] and [list] ect

it would generate teh BBC code if you put in some aragments somwhere
liek for color you click a color on the color wheel and it'll place an color tag wiht the right #hex or color word
for font there coudl a be a list wiht some available fonts so you dont have to memorize all the font names
for list you coudl eaisly generate a logn list even wiht sub lists in eaisly say you want a list wiht 10 items and the 5th item has a sublist wiht 5 items it would be a pain to click item 15 times so insetad you say what the list symbol should be how many items if there are sublists if so where and how many items in th esublists each
for cenetr and right it could be eaisly chnageable fi you just select the text including the tag then click on cneetr/right to chnage the tag automatically to center/right wihtout having to remove the center/right tag first
for psoiler/CW you could eaisly chnage and make many spoilers /cw's wiht titles inside a spoiler's easier for managing your ghrapic sugegstion topic or creative topic which has many subjects and many spoilers
i probably forgot something but yeah

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2020-02-25 16:01:48

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Re: suggestions: text fonts and auto generate BBC code

Something like this?

UUNqoK31R4.gif

#3 2020-02-25 16:24:43

peace

Re: suggestions: text fonts and auto generate BBC code

no but that woudl alos be cool more somethign liek a color wheel (like in EE) clickign a color confirm and it'll place the BBC code this is an exmaple with

[color][/color]

only

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1582644283775270

Board footer