Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-21 18:52:34

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,417

not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

ricBvW.jpg


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#2 2020-02-21 19:12:51

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,121

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

why would you even put center and right together lol


Screenshot_178.png

Offline

#3 2020-02-21 19:22:22

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 1,242

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

XD

Offline

Wooted by:

#4 2020-02-21 19:23:35

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,417

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

why would you even put center and right together lol

idk i was meaasing wih the right tag an dhe firts thing i tired was that then i went liek oh thats a bug


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#5 2020-02-21 19:54:58

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,953

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

why would you even put center and right together lol

right + center = 3/4 of the way obviously so it's a bug!

Offline

Wooted by:

#6 2020-02-21 20:13:55

PiotrGrochowski
Member
From: Poland (born in 8 №v 2004)
Joined: 2016-04-27
Posts: 1,031

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

[left]

h

[/left]
[left]

h

[/left]

[left]

h

[/left]

[left]h[/left]

[left]

h

[/left]

[left]h[/left]


I'm known as "haslo" in EE. Also, I refuse to play EEU.

Offline

#7 2020-02-22 11:42:09

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,417

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

Gosha wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

why would you even put center and right together lol

right + center = 3/4 of the way obviously so it's a bug!

this gives a new idea that requires an [left] tag aswell and allows us to make tabs

left+right=center
right+center=center between right and center
left +center= cente rbetween center and left
left+left+center= a bti  more to the left of above situation
ect ect probably wiht a max of x lefts/rights
this coudl be usefull in signaturs whe n you wan tto put space sbetween your diffrent pictures and dont want to make it perfect on your screen butawefull on another screen (example was my signature which is now fixed thanks to HG/nameless)


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#8 2020-02-22 11:57:52

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,989
Website

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

please diff is going to have an aneurysm at this rate lmao


1 2 2 50

Offline

#9 2020-02-22 15:24:28

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 16,366

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

peace wrote:
Gosha wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

why would you even put center and right together lol

right + center = 3/4 of the way obviously so it's a bug!

this gives a new idea that requires an [left] tag aswell and allows us to make tabs

left+right=center
right+center=center between right and center
left +center= cente rbetween center and left
left+left+center= a bti  more to the left of above situation
ect ect probably wiht a max of x lefts/rights
this coudl be usefull in signaturs whe n you wan tto put space sbetween your diffrent pictures and dont want to make it perfect on your screen butawefull on another screen (example was my signature which is now fixed thanks to HG/nameless)

That's not even a thing that's physically possible, text doesn't work that way


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#10 2020-02-22 15:26:24

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,417

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

okay maby an [tab] and we can use tab spacings


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#11 2020-02-22 15:39:41

skullz17
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,603

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

Different55 wrote:
peace wrote:
Gosha wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

why would you even put center and right together lol

right + center = 3/4 of the way obviously so it's a bug!

this gives a new idea that requires an [left] tag aswell and allows us to make tabs

left+right=center
right+center=center between right and center
left +center= cente rbetween center and left
left+left+center= a bti  more to the left of above situation
ect ect probably wiht a max of x lefts/rights
this coudl be usefull in signaturs whe n you wan tto put space sbetween your diffrent pictures and dont want to make it perfect on your screen butawefull on another screen (example was my signature which is now fixed thanks to HG/nameless)

That's not even a thing that's physically possible, text doesn't work that way

Not with that attitude


m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Offline

#12 2020-02-22 18:37:06

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,953

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

make [space] tag and specify where text should be

0% - left
100% - right
50% - middle

use it as
[space=94%] hello [/space]

woot if like //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

Wooted by:

#13 2020-02-22 19:06:44

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,417

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

yeah taht could also work it shoudl alos move the dots form list because

[

  • this is

  • ugly aff


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#14 2020-02-22 20:32:57

PiotrGrochowski
Member
From: Poland (born in 8 №v 2004)
Joined: 2016-04-27
Posts: 1,031

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

peace wrote:

okay maby an [tab] and we can use tab spacings

oh because neither 	 or 	 works and the actual tab character becomes, incorrectly, four spaces when the actual tab should actually transfer to the next multiple of 8 characters (I don't know how exactly it works in proportional fonts?).

but then it should be not unlike the [br/] tag, there should be a slash at the end because it is a single entity. [tab/]


I'm known as "haslo" in EE. Also, I refuse to play EEU.

Offline

#15 2020-02-22 20:36:54

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 8,417

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug


this tag alos doensthave a /


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

#16 2020-02-22 20:44:37

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,807

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

PiotrGrochowski wrote:
peace wrote:

okay maby an [tab] and we can use tab spacings

oh because neither 	 or 	 works and the actual tab character becomes, incorrectly, four spaces when the actual tab should actually transfer to the next multiple of 8 characters (I don't know how exactly it works in proportional fonts?).

but then it should be not unlike the [br/] tag, there should be a slash at the end because it is a single entity. [tab/]

ok piotr thank you

actual problem that needs attention: the bbcode buttons from reply box dont have a button for right tag


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#17 2020-02-23 00:54:40

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,989
Website

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

heres the hottest of takes: the right tag was added as a meme after a month and a half long campaign so i could make a post calling diff a **** for adding them at all

i dont know why people are bothered whether or not they function perfectly (although i think they already do -- the text goes in the right) when they are going to get little to no actual use on the forums


1 2 2 50

Offline

#18 2020-02-23 01:03:51

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 701

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

peace wrote:

this tag alos doensthave a /

Because it doesn't need a / for it. It's a line, there's no end tag to it.

I think the Left, Center, and Right tags are fine as they are. Having the whole Left-Center, Right-Center, Left-Right and whatever it is is just too complicated, because it just adds unnecessary coding to something that can be acomplished by just adding spaces.


I have no idea what I'm doing so just enjoy my random posts ok. Thanks.

   ~Rene1236789

sketch1555272864374.png?width=400&height=200

Online

#19 2020-02-23 01:30:17, last edited by HG (2020-02-23 01:30:32)

HG
Member
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 2,236

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

Onjit wrote:

i dont know why people are bothered whether or not they function perfectly (although i think they already do -- the text goes in the right) when they are going to get little to no actual use on the forums

Hey I fought for your ins tag to look well! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad


Topics returning soon...

Chilling like never before...

Offline

Wooted by:

#20 2020-02-23 01:31:22

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,807

Re: not sure if a bug or not but the rihgt tag has a little bug

Onjit wrote:

heres the hottest of takes: the right tag was added as a meme after a month and a half long campaign so i could make a post calling diff a **** for adding them at all

i dont know why people are bothered whether or not they function perfectly (although i think they already do -- the text goes in the right) when they are going to get little to no actual use on the forums

hey im going to use it though


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

Wooted by:
TaskManager1582417882775137

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1586035082.6615 - Generated in 0.054 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.68 MiB (Peak: 1.92 MiB) ]