Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2020-02-21 18:01:45

Kira

Re: Yeah no.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

oh wht if i geniuinely want to say sometihng and t ype like peace, pretty sure i'll get warned too

just eekax bro sas u can tell its allowed by the ofrums mdoes so just tyep to ur hearsty content be free as free as tarzan in the ujngle

Wooted by:

#77 2020-02-21 18:04:42

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

oh wht if i geniuinely want to say sometihng and t ype like peace, pretty sure i'll get warned too

im saying that typing like him is the problem, you guys aren't genuinely typing like him. you might be genuinely making a point with the content itself, but the point of typing like him is to prove that he's annoying

#78 2020-02-21 18:05:44

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

how do u know im not geniinly typing like that lmao
i can enusure you i do not tpye like that on puropse

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#79 2020-02-21 18:09:49

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

how do u know im not geniinly typing like that lmao
i can enusure you i do not tpye like that on puropse

because of your post history in this thread? because of your post history in general? you're capable of being coherent. you're obviously against peace so we can determine that you're just joining the protest to type like him to prove a point. are you intentionally being obtuse

#80 2020-02-21 18:11:19, last edited by 2b55b5g (2020-02-21 18:11:30)

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Lmao, I wouldn't do such a jerk thing.
So guys basically showing how you type without spellchecking is also not allowed!

she/her

#81 2020-02-21 18:14:01

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Lmao, I wouldn't do such a jerk thing.
So guys basically showing how you type without spellchecking is also not allowed!

where did you get this idea from

#82 2020-02-21 18:16:17

Luka504

eleizibeth wrote:

it's not bias, it's just that intention behind posts matter, especially when determining whether someone broke the rules or not

Good intentions are important, and while I agree peace most likely has them, they don't really mean anything if you're constantly being a problem. What peace did far outweighs what he wanted to do.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#83 2020-02-21 18:17:03

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Just saying, I'm not entirely against peace. I do not want him banned.
What we want is simple, peace spellchecks his posts. I don't understand why can this simple thing turn into a useless debate.

she/her

#84 2020-02-21 20:58:51

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

Wait so are we supposed to let peace do and say whatever the hell he wants without judgement, but when someone else does something similar it's judged?
According to the staff of this forum, having a fool run around causing chaos whenever he goes should be ok to do?
All we want is to understand what he's saying. Otherwise, he just looks like a madman who's forgotten how to speak conprehensible sentences.

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

#85 2020-02-21 21:25:06, last edited by Zumza (2020-02-21 21:46:18)

Zumza

I don't know where the whole idea that peace truly is 20 years has originated from. It wouldn't be the first or the last time a person lies about their age.
And more than that, most people finish high-school at the age of 18, and most undergraduate courses last at least 3 years. Therefore having an English degree at age of 20 is a tiny bit unlikely.
In a very obvious way, the claim is humorous ironic on itself confronted to the conspicuous fact of how Peace writes on the forums.

And entering this framework of scenario, that he does it intentionally, what exactly is your problem?
On one hand, from what I understand, is that you find it annoying or offending. And on the other, is that you can't do it too without being warned.

The second tells more about your character, above all.

Let the moderators work with verifiable facts.

You are the ones who are supposed to be the wise persons in this account.
Don't go against the rules, be tolerant, and do your best to ignore the people that offend you.

I disagree that tolerance and respect must be earned by someone, as Zelda seemingly implies.
I consider them values people can regard to as "inherited to the condition of humanhood" when they have a First World education.

Having said that, I did observed that peace sometimes spells words correctly but doesn't place the space where it should be, thus different groups of letters ending up in the next word.
e.g.: "unfinishe dbut", "mafi aknow", "worl dhistory" etc.

This kind of posts could probably be warned considering the wave of suspicions that have been raised.
Especially under the prism of the fact that in his older posts he does less spelling mistakes than he currently does.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#86 2020-02-21 21:34:07

Kira

Zumza wrote:

I don't know where the whole idea that peace truly is 20 years has originated from. It wouldn't be the first or the last time a person lies about their age.
And more than that, most people finish high-school at the age of 18, and most undergraduate courses last at least 3 years. Therefore having an English degree at age of 20 is a tiny bit unlikely.
In a very obvious way, the claim is humorous ironic on itself confronted to the conspicuous fact of how Peace writes on the forums.

And entering this framework of scenario, that he does it intentionally, what exactly is your problem?
On one hand, from what I understand, is that you find it annoying or offending. And on the other, is that you can't do it too without being warned.

The second tells more about your character, above all.

Let the moderators work with verifiable facts.

You are the ones who are supposed to be the wise persons in this account.
Don't go against the rules, be tolerant, and do your best to ignore the people that offend you.

I disagree that tolerance and respect must be earned by someone, as Zelda seemingly implies.
I consider them values people can regard to as "inherited to the condition of humanhood" when they have a First World education.

Having said that, I did observed that peace sometimes spells words correctly but doesn't place the space where it should be, thus different groups of letters ending up in the next word.
e.g.: "unfinishe dbut", "mafi aknow", "worl dhistory" etc.

This kind of posts could probably be warned considering the wave of suspicions that have been raised.

2uA1.gif

#87 2020-02-21 21:49:57

Luka504

Here's something factual Zumza; Peace can make **** posts on a daily basis, while anyone else who tries to do the same gets reprimanded and warned for it.

I want the rules to be enforced equally. Why should peace get any special treatment in comparison to anyone else, Zumza? Anything he can do without getting warned, I should too.

Or, on the flip side, if I can't post quickly scrambled garble, Peace shouldn't be allowed to do so, either.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#88 2020-02-21 21:54:24

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Okay, we’ve had the discussion, and it’s no longer advancing anywhere useful.

Again, yes, constant misspellings are annoying. But it looks like the three of us (forum staff) are together in the fact that we’re not banning peace, and lots of other forumers agree with us on that.

I don’t think our minds are going to be changed, and multiple topics and four pages and nearly 100 posts about it have resulted in the same conclusion, peace is staying.

I hate to close topics that warrant valid discussion but at this point people are just starting to be mean so I’m gonna lock this and end the discussion here.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by: (3)
BuzzerBee1582318464775066

Board footer