Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2020-01-22 22:17:06

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Re: Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

i think that task immediately using his vote first day is pretty **** and i don't know why he didn’t vote for peace, because in other games he seems to want to policy lynch peace instead of norboy

like what devle said, jawapa's reason for voting for someone is different than task's and therefore my intent is to also vote for task, but ofc i still want to hear others say something before i vote

ps: i like the modtext color

Wooted by: (2)

#102 2020-01-22 22:30:40

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Why did you lie about that though. I usually think you’re a honest player as town so i thought you were genuinely scumreading me. Hence i was a but confused there.

Plot twist: I was lying about lying as I was interested as to what your reaction would be. Particularly, what you'd have to say about making a statement that turned out to be advising me that I should be scum reading you.

To clarify: I do find you scummy.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#103 2020-01-22 22:33:21

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager wrote:

there wasn't even enough time for some people to take any stance on all of this, 2b buzzer and ele for example
so not much to draw conclusions from

You don't need everyone to take a stance in order to make conclusions. You can make conclusions on those who already have taken stances. I'm asking you for those conclusions.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#104 2020-01-22 22:36:32

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mutantdevle wrote:

Plot twist: I was lying about lying as I was interested as to what your reaction would be. Particularly, what you'd have to say about making a statement that turned out to be advising me that I should be scum reading you.

To clarify, i was worried about the fact that you were actually townreading me, thus proving my theory meant i was scum. Because i usually bother with popularity contests and staying unlynched when i'm scum. So you townreading me would obviously expose me as such. But realizing that you were actually double lying means my theory is true because a scumread Norwegianboy is a town Norwegianboy. And that's just how it is.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#105 2020-01-22 22:41:44

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

peace wrote:

what abotu mutant? he did say he didnt take this too seriously in the tother topic diddnt he?

I never said I wasn't going to take the game seriously. Just that (consistent) activity isn't expected due to irl commitments. My current attitude towards the game is straight forward and taking no ****.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#106 2020-01-22 22:45:06

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

Hot take early prediction: The Mafia are Norboy, Task, Mutant, and some other fourth person.

heck i would be proud of myself if i legit pulled that off while being teammates with norboy

I accept the possibility of both Task and Norboy being scum. I don't accept the possibility that they are on the same scum team.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#107 2020-01-22 22:48:55

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

woah, lowkey townreading norboy u_u yikes

#108 2020-01-22 22:53:37

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Also you kinda wasted your vote on Peace already, so you don't really have a say anymore Jawapa.

lmao okay

I guess I won't post again until D2. Good luck, guys, hope you catch a mafia.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#109 2020-01-22 22:55:06

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mutantdevle wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Why did you lie about that though. I usually think you’re a honest player as town so i thought you were genuinely scumreading me. Hence i was a but confused there.

how many layers of irony are you on

mutantdevle wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

there wasn't even enough time for some people to take any stance on all of this, 2b buzzer and ele for example
so not much to draw conclusions from

You don't need everyone to take a stance in order to make conclusions. You can make conclusions on those who already have taken stances. I'm asking you for those conclusions.

diff seems to pop in and make random comments about norboy just to seem active, i dont agree with the post where he says norboy gets himself killed deep into the game, that is factually wrong

ele is sheeping and only made a post to avoid getting prodded, i dont remember who pointed this out but her initial post could be perceived as a "see, im active and posting! now bye im gonna lurk", though that may not necessarily be the intent

norboy: i feel like town!norboy could have made a more fierce response to my vote in his very first posts in this thread, instead he just shrugs it off
im not sure what to think about that though, i know how town!norboy would rather prove his point than survive a wagon
i also dont like how he twisted my words on one occasion and i dont understand what is he trying to achieve by posting memes in the thread
this post is a red flag for me

peace: i didnt play and didnt read the recent game where peace was mafia so my beliefs here may be outdated
peace is a town lean for me because he seems devoted to this game given how he overreacted initially and how much he posts
i dont think a generic scum would be this devoted to a game

am neutral on 2b

proc should post more

thats what comes to mind so far

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#110 2020-01-22 22:56:39

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

To clarify, i was worried about the fact that you were actually townreading me, thus proving my theory meant i was scum. Because i usually bother with popularity contests and staying unlynched when i'm scum. So you townreading me would obviously expose me as such. But realizing that you were actually double lying means my theory is true because a scumread Norwegianboy is a town Norwegianboy. And that's just how it is.

I do not find your theory credible or reliable and hence won't be factoring it into my read of you. Expressing worry of my town read on you is not nearly as valuable now as it would have been had you said it before I revealed my bluff. As presented, your words just feel like you're telling me what you think I want to hear.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#111 2020-01-22 22:56:58

Different55
Forum Admin

mrjawapa wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Also you kinda wasted your vote on Peace already, so you don't really have a say anymore Jawapa.

lmao okay

I guess I won't post again until D2. Good luck, guys, hope you catch a mafia.

Thanks, see you tomorrow

eleizibeth wrote:

i think that task immediately using his vote first day is pretty **** and i don't know why he didn’t vote for peace, because in other games he seems to want to policy lynch peace instead of norboy

like what devle said, jawapa's reason for voting for someone is different than task's and therefore my intent is to also vote for task, but ofc i still want to hear others say something before i vote

ps: i like the modtext color

True, as far as I can remember he always goes for Peace or whoever's the lowest hanging fruit.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#112 2020-01-22 23:00:18

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Nominate me for **** of the game.

Hidden text

Wooted by:

rat

#113 2020-01-22 23:02:02

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Nominate me for **** of the game.

are you implying that town is a bunch of kids and youre feeding them your lies?
thats scummy!

i8SwC8p.png

#114 2020-01-22 23:03:15

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Different55 wrote:

True, as far as I can remember he always goes for Peace or whoever's the lowest hanging fruit.

its not like i policy lynched peace as a scum at one point too
why do you people think that me pushing for peace is town indicative of me

i8SwC8p.png

#115 2020-01-22 23:03:28

Different55
Forum Admin

TaskManager wrote:

diff seems to pop in and make random comments about norboy just to seem active, i dont agree with the post where he says norboy gets himself killed deep into the game, that is factually wrong

I mean I just spit out a random number but if you want to go reading too far into that be my guest. That changes literally nothing about the *actual* point I was making which was that Norboy would be an odd person for scum to try to mislynch since he has a long and glorious history of doing that all by himself.

- ShinsukeIto

#116 2020-01-22 23:05:18

Different55
Forum Admin

TaskManager wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Didn't say it was town indicative it's just Something That You Usually Do That You Are Not Doing Currently. And the people want to know WHY

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)

#117 2020-01-22 23:08:56

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

TaskManager wrote:

ele is sheeping and only made a post to avoid getting prodded, i dont remember who pointed this out but her initial post could be perceived as a "see, im active and posting! now bye im gonna lurk", though that may not necessarily be the intent

yeah, i did only post to avoid getting prodded, Kira just pinged me like 16 minutes before i posted that saying that he was gonna prod me, so i tried to post before the 24 hours, but i was 1 minute late, still didn't get prodded though so success

i intended to post my last post like 4 hours after the game started but i kinda forgot. then everyone else posted and i agreed with like everything they were saying so i just wooted bevause i didn't wanna bring up a new post about it bc then im "sheeping," but it still seems like sheeping anyway so idfk what to do

my initial post wasn't intended to just "seem active" tho so ya

#118 2020-01-22 23:10:50

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Different55 wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

I mean I just spit out a random number but if you want to go reading too far into that be my guest.

norboy got himself lynched day 1 in one of the games so the claim about that happening in late game only is what i disagree with

Different55 wrote:

That changes literally nothing about the *actual* point I was making which was that Norboy would be an odd person for scum to try to mislynch since he has a long and glorious history of doing that all by himself.

yeah and he can vote himself 7 times to get the lynch done, right?
there's still gotta be someone to say "ok youre scummy im voting" and scum can effortlessly do that and win a free mislynch
doesnt mean they would have to actively push it by convincing others to vote him up

i8SwC8p.png

#119 2020-01-22 23:11:56

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Different55 wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Didn't say it was town indicative it's just Something That You Usually Do That You Are Not Doing Currently. And the people want to know WHY

i had a break from mafia and i wanted to try something random now
i got used to peace being in the game and policy lynching him doesnt amuse me that much anymore

i8SwC8p.png

#120 2020-01-22 23:16:01

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

TaskManager wrote:

norboy got himself lynched day 1 in one of the games so the claim about that happening in late game only is what i disagree with

Well i just had a game on mafiascum where i lost a lategame LYLO against the most smooth scum player i've ever seen, meanwhile i had **** the last remaining townie some days earlier. So Diff isn't necessarily wrong on that point.

TaskManager wrote:

yeah and he can vote himself 7 times to get the lynch done, right?

What? You're aware of the amount of votes it takes for a majority lynch? That's scummy, only mafia bothers to look that up on day 1.

#121 2020-01-22 23:21:53

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I’ve gone from being the strongest townread on day 1 in a mafia game to literally everyone in the dead thread cheering for my death and calling me the scummiest player alive when i was town. I think you underestimate my abilities here Task.

#122 2020-01-22 23:26:03

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I’ve gone from being the strongest townread on day 1 in a mafia game to literally everyone in the dead thread cheering for my death and calling me the scummiest player alive when i was town. I think you underestimate my abilities here Task.

smh
ya but you still gotta have people pile up on you and thats where scum can hop in so eh

i8SwC8p.png

#123 2020-01-22 23:30:58

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I’ve gone from being the strongest townread on day 1 in a mafia game to literally everyone in the dead thread cheering for my death and calling me the scummiest player alive when i was town. I think you underestimate my abilities here how bad I am at being a doctor Task.

ftfy

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

rat

#124 2020-01-22 23:32:54

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

But i wasn't a doctor in that game i mentioned. :^)

#125 2020-01-22 23:34:12

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Surprised there haven't been any assassinations yet.

ShadowsEdge1581286360774156

Board footer