Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#976 2019-12-07 00:09:56

Onjit
Website

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Current Votes:

[3] Peace: Mutantdevle, ZeldaXD, ShadowsEdge
[1] ShadowsEdge: Peace
[1] Different55: Pqwerty

To clarify: Infection spreads as a night action, one person per night. Sorry for the confusion Diff, since there was only one option N1 and we had a chat about it in the PMs, I figured you were going to do the action anyway and forgot to confirm.

:.|:;

Wooted by: (3)

#977 2019-12-07 02:03:23

ShadowsEdge

It makes sense that they're only able to infect one person every night.

Thinking on it, if one day the town just voted Patient Zero to L-1 one day, without lynching, the Fever faction would just instantly win. Making it having a chance to just instantly win N1 if they played right.

Slab, come on man, we really need you right now.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#978 2019-12-07 02:57:55

Different55
Forum Admin

Onjit wrote:

Current Votes:

[3] Peace: Mutantdevle, ZeldaXD, ShadowsEdge
[1] ShadowsEdge: Peace
[1] Different55: Pqwerty

To clarify: Infection spreads as a night action, one person per night. Sorry for the confusion Diff, since there was only one option N1 and we had a chat about it in the PMs, I figured you were going to do the action anyway and forgot to confirm.

Yeah I figured. ;(

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#979 2019-12-07 06:23:21, last edited by Onjit (2019-12-07 06:23:34)

Onjit
Website

Prodding Slabdrill to make a post or have a replacement

:.|:;

#980 2019-12-07 07:57:28

Pqwerty

Zelda, I really think you really need to reconsider your vote. Again, you don't win with the town. You're basically a neutral that let's the town win easier, because if you were a different faction, it would make the scum way outnumber the town.

If you join the infected, you can actually win.

#981 2019-12-07 10:38:11

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Except for the fact that the infected can’t win unless the town lets them lol

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#982 2019-12-07 11:12:57

peace

Different55 wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

Here is our strongarm.

Look at Norweg's win condition, because I assume it's the same as everyone else in town. The only way you win is if all non-town parties are killed, including the fever faction.

The only way you guys could kill the fever faction is through a mafia kill, because town NEVER had a killing role (Epidemiologist couldn't kill P0).

However, you are about to lynch the last mafia, and will be unable to kill the fever faction, as you can't lynch it without being infected.

You majorly misunderstand how the infection role works.

Diff gets to CHOOSE 1 person who voted for him to infect during the NIGHT. If we lynch him nobody gets infected. He won't be alive to infect anyone. He doesn't suddenly infect the entire wagon when he dies, that'd be a stupid mechanic. You choosing to let diff infect you changes nothing. You were always going to be tommorow's lynch anyway.

Nope, not how it works. I don't choose anyone, I have no night actions. I automatically infect everyone. N1 I sent in no night actions, tonight I'll be sending in no night actions. I'm infectious, I don't have control over the disease I just do what it tells me to.

Pqwerty is wrong about one thing though. The Epidemiologist only wasn't capable of curing me.

true jawap couldnt cure P0 aka diff becuase diff dosn thave another role while infected people liek meh have

mutantdevle wrote:

I believe Diff is either being sarcastic or is simply lying. It would be completely stupid if his role worked like that. And I'm pretty sure you know that. If you genuinely believed his role worked like that then you'd be trying to convince everyone to vote for him. If we all get infected in the process of lynching him then why don't we lynch him, all get infected, and all win together? We plan to lynch diff on the final day. So even if his role did truly work that way then we'd win anyway just as infected instead of as town.

yeha if he role wokred liek thast you woudl still die the next day of nto infecting

mutantdevle wrote:

The way everyone (alive) wins is obvious regardless of how diff's role works. We just keep voting up to L-1 over however many days it takes to infect everyone. If diff's role works the way you claim it will only take 2 days and if it works the way I think it does then it will take 3. I have 3 reservations about that though:

1: I'd feel bad stealing the win from the dead town members (especially Norwegianboy).
2: We should probably lynch peace anyway since it's quite likely he'd shoot people.        INB$ pqwerty is the reamanign mafia memeber ffs he never cliamed a role
3: There's a chance that only diff actually wins if everyone gets infected. That's the kind of trap I'd expect Onjit to spring on us.       lemme get my infected role card to see my wincon there

Onjit wrote:

wtf ponjit that is meta gaming you may NOT asume someone does anythign and what about the rle block form shadow? now i really belive shadow is lying abotu his block

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#983 2019-12-07 11:15:39

peace

Pqwerty wrote:

Well, I guess we ask Peace what the role does then, he's the only one who got it.

Peace, does infected win with the fever faction, or just Patient 0?

okay so my wincon is You will win when all players are either dead, or part of the Fever faction. but what smore importantly i dwould die if i dont spread an dth eonly way to spread is havign atleast someoen voting me this was such an stupid faction that i had to push me out of it becuas ei wouldve gotten no chance to live unless i would become the obvious mafia and i woudl be lynched out no way i coudl act a luttle scummy to gina 1/2 votes only its eihter no scum or fully scum ( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral )

peace.png

#984 2019-12-07 11:18:36

peace

i aloso belive that if you die as infected you won wint wiht infected faction otherwise it owuld be BS just gett youtr self infected and just die th enext day or live then again what IF it worked liek that way and everyone (yeah EVERYONE) was liek ok ill do it and all mafia an dhitman aare infected and dead but kirby is still town wouldnt that be an instant win for kirby then and that teh reaminign town/diff/infected woudl insta lose? (ill jus  take kirby as exaple)

peace.png

#985 2019-12-07 11:19:55

peace

tso that means cliamign on D1 and infectign everyone woudlnt wokr for an auto win for everyone since some people would die by not gettgin a vote

peace.png

#986 2019-12-07 17:19:34

peace

i ofudn somethign very odd throghpout the thread and maby shadow is suspictiooluous of that it got stuck in my mind and i want to share these 3 quotes:

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I'm the Roleblocker. I roleblocked Different55 N1, because I thought they were scummy because of how they changed their playstyle from last game to this one.

I clarified with Onjit, infecting players does count as a night action, and because I roleblocked Diff, it's highly unlikely that Diff is Patient Zero, unless there's some mechanic at play for Patient to be roleblock immune.

Different55 wrote:

According to Shadow, I was roleblocked last night. I received no messages or notifications. There's no contradiction. Try harder.

Onjit wrote:

peace.png

#987 2019-12-07 17:21:10

peace

so shadow isnt the roleblcoker i really doubt he is now unless there is 2 mafia blcokers but i doubt onjit woudl but 2 mafi ablcokers in one team that would make it too easy for mafia to make kills

peace.png

#988 2019-12-07 18:23:34

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Different55 wrote:

Roleblocks don't work on me.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#989 2019-12-07 19:37:44

peace

how can you be imune fo role blocks?

peace.png

#990 2019-12-07 20:08:51

peace

look here muntant

peace.png

#991 2019-12-07 20:26:55

Pqwerty

!unvote

#992 2019-12-07 20:38:05

ShadowsEdge

Peace, it's obvious you're scum, even if you aren't Mafia, which I highly doubt since the only other scum roles are Hitman and Patient Zero which already have claimspaces filled.

You're trying to pin me as mafia so you appear as town for voting for me, but Mutant's investigation proves that I am town, and furthermore, the openly revealed scum are against me, and Pqwerty and Diff have both openly showed their will to off me. You siding with them, regardless of your alignment, shows you're aligning yourself with scum, and thus anti-town.

To further top it off, Pqwerty showed off the point where you said "I forgot to do an action" and night ended early, which meant more likely than not, you did do your action.

~BeepnBoop

#993 2019-12-07 20:51:11

peace

how tf do i need to know what onjits mechanics are of i forgot to do an action what if there is a time manipulator role?

peace.png

#994 2019-12-07 20:51:37

peace

i mean what the **** guys its after all an closed setup

peace.png

#995 2019-12-07 21:15:07

ShadowsEdge

You're throwing "what if" scenarios to back up your claim. All the town roles have claimed, Patient Zero, Hitman, and Mafia fill up the other claim slots.

The only role that could possibly be this "Time Master" would be Mafia, and if there was a Mafia Time Master, we would have seen previous nights speed up as well, so that they might prevent town from using their roles and only Mafia could use their role.

~BeepnBoop

#996 2019-12-07 21:17:52

peace

yeah and so i haeve claimed what is your point? let me get the playerlist again and the roles they cliamed

peace.png

#997 2019-12-07 21:19:53

peace

Onjit wrote:
Players
  • ShadowsEdge    RB

• Slabdrill    victory cop

• mutantdevle    fac. cop

• peace       role cop

• Pqwerty     hitman

• Different55     P0

• ZeldaXD    brothersin arm

peace.png

#998 2019-12-07 21:26:14

peace

many of those roles can be both aligged
RB is obvious blocking poeple that are dangerous
victory cop coudl be usefull for mafia to prioritize thier kills over winconditions (killing only 1 bothers in arrm to make the other useless)
fac. cop coudl alos be very great when dealing wiht many factions which is the case in this closed setup becuiase i think we have 4/5 factions town town-lean (for exmapl ebrothers in arm or basically all mitn green roles) mafia fever and hitman/neatral/whateverpqwerty's faction is
role cop is alos obvious prioritize kills
hitman coudl actualy alos be mafia allgied and be a mafiamember but im not sure
P0 is just P0 and not mafia nor town alliged
brothers in arm is in theory only town/townlean but zelda could fake claim it and get away wiht it while none countercliams here but i doubt thaat is the case now becuase somoene shoudlev CCed here rn if thats teh case if she really fi maf and none CC's here then thats literally just dymb and striaght **** up

peace.png

#999 2019-12-07 22:52:18

ShadowsEdge

Hitman is not Mafia aligned, because if it were, they would be in Mafia chat, and Pqwerty, being the obvious hitman, would know who the other Mafia is. But they figured it out the same as anyone else would.

Furthermore, if Pqwerty was Mafia-aligned, why would he reveal who his partner in crime was? That would only solve the game for the town.

And Kirby's rolecard makes a distinction between mafia members and the Hitman. It claims the criminals as "Three Mafia and a Hitman" (Paraphrasing). If Hitman was Mafia-aligned, it would simply say "Four Mafia." The distinction makes it more likely that Hitman is neutral.

As for my "point." You're throwing random scenarios that could be true in order to depict yourself as town. It's the same thing Diff did in order to make people think he wasn't Patient Zero. Using "what if" scenarios doesn't help your case, it only adds a possibility of the scenario. And my point in that case was to debunk why that possibility couldn't be true.

~BeepnBoop

#1000 2019-12-07 22:55:23

peace

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Hitman is not Mafia aligned, because if it were, they would be in Mafia chat, and Pqwerty, being the obvious hitman, would know who the other Mafia is. But they figured it out the same as anyone else would.

Furthermore, if Pqwerty was Mafia-aligned, why would he reveal who his partner in crime was? That would only solve the game for the town.

And Kirby's rolecard makes a distinction between mafia members and the Hitman. It claims the criminals as "Three Mafia and a Hitman" (Paraphrasing). If Hitman was Mafia-aligned, it would simply say "Four Mafia." The distinction makes it more likely that Hitman is neutral.

As for my "point." You're throwing random scenarios that could be true in order to depict yourself as town. It's the same thing Diff did in order to make people think he wasn't Patient Zero. Using "what if" scenarios doesn't help your case, it only adds a possibility of the scenario. And my point in that case was to debunk why that possibility couldn't be true.

he could b ebussing and then again IF im mafia look back at kira lynch D2

peace.png

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer