Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#351 2019-11-30 16:28:29

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

mrjawapa wrote:

Slab, why is peace sus?

I've validated his claim. Hes townie.

Prob misinterpreted something; that was a super quick readthrough
still think peace might be able to be like a mafia cop but probably not

I agree with the action of lynch kira, shoot diff
though zelda should unvote peace before lynching unless they want to be infected for some reason

suddenly random sig change

#352 2019-11-30 16:30:25

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Slabdrill wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

Slab, why is peace sus?

Prob misinterpreted something; that was a super quick readthrough
still think peace might be able to be like a mafia cop but probably not

I agree with the action of lynch kira, shoot diff
though zelda should unvote peace before lynching unless they want to be infected for some reason

Well I need to know who I'm healing, if anyone. Y'all decide how you want to throw the game, and let me know.

Discord: jawp#5123

#353 2019-11-30 16:34:01

peace

lets list some information we know asumign none lied

Onjit wrote:

Players
Kira  role unknown got outed by an faction cop

Crybaby viginite he cliamed vig

ShadowsEdge

Slabdrill

mutantdevle claimed faction cop and outed kira if kira flips red this is true (or he wouldve been extremely lucky in guessing it right or hes bussing his partner both unlikely)

peace role cop i claimed and jawapa confirmed infected infected by diff

NorwegianboyEE (Innocent Child) mod confirmed

mrjawapa Epidemiologist confriemed by himself and my night result

Pqwerty

Different55  patient zero that leaves to an solved game i guess?

ZeldaXD (a lonely) brother in arms claimed when his bro KK died

Graveyard
KirbyKareem (Brother In Arms) - Lynched Day 1

Kirby (Kira (no the other one)) - Killed Night 1

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#354 2019-11-30 16:34:56

peace

wait **** i wan tto edit that  placed the that leaves to an solved game wrongly **** ****

peace.png

#355 2019-11-30 16:40:26

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Kira wrote:

the possibility of a framer is pretty high

I hadn't considered this possibility. If you do flip hitman then I guess that allows us to conclude that there is a framer.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#356 2019-11-30 16:41:25

peace

what do you mean wiht framer

peace.png

#357 2019-11-30 16:42:14

Pqwerty

Wouldn't patient 0 show up on Kirby's list of criminals though?

#358 2019-11-30 16:43:56

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Different55 wrote:

do NOT shoot diff tonight, diff is a town-aligned jester role ("Insane Clown"). I gotta die, but I need to be lynched which is just about the WORST thing I could have said considering peace's claims. With that in mind, don't vote for me right now. So basically, don't kill me at all ig. But if I'm killed in the night I'll also take down my killer.

Your claim is bad and you should feel bad.

If you're a jester, why would you not want us to vote for you?
Convenient how you've been outed as someone that needs people to vote for them in order to infect them and your claim is a role that needs to be lynched to win.
Convenient how you claim the third party role that was talked about before we actually knew of any third parties.
Convenient that part of your role is that you kill the person who night kills you.
Unlikely it is that there's 3 separate neutral factions besides the mafia.

Crybaby, don't be afraid to shoot this guy. It's incredibly unlikely that you'd actually die from it.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (2)

#359 2019-11-30 16:44:41

peace

wait **** i rechecked kirbys tolecard and patitnet 0 isnt a criminal in his eyes but actualy that theoretically is true patient 0 doesnt do criminal things infection someone because youre sick sint really criminal whereas mafia do criminal things and a hitman stirght up obvious but its a good point though really curious what diffs role card says though so we shoudl get kira lynched now and hope he flips red so we can kill diff

peace.png

#360 2019-11-30 16:46:19

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

Slab, why is peace sus?

peace could still be mafia to be honest. A role cop could be mafia (especially since we already have an investigative role). Alternatively, both of you could be mafia together pulling a ruse.

However, as I've said previously, we don't need to entertain that possibility unless any of Diff, Slab, Shadow or pqwerty flip town.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#361 2019-11-30 16:47:26

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

I believe mutant is telling the truth.

I don't really know about anything else though.
Give me a chance to roleclaim before you lynch me on whichever day that is. Don't want to claim yet though.

Peace looks susp.

This is a decently townie post in my opinion. Which is why I'd probably want to lynch you tommorow. If you are town, we need to know that sooner rather than later after today.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#362 2019-11-30 16:47:32

peace

i hate this sort thigns of closed setups liek wait why the **** isn this this and that that it shoudl make absolutly sense if... other then that theyre fine asumign roles are clear whcih for now on are but i dont know wht roles he used onjit coudl you share at the end of the game the full role card of kirby ;p woudl liek to know how many roles youve made for tis setup

peace.png

#363 2019-11-30 16:52:37

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Pqwerty wrote:

Wouldn't patient 0 show up on Kirby's list of criminals though?

If there is one thing we are missing its this. This suggests that the infection isn't real which would point to peace and jawapa as being mafia. However, there are 3 reasons I don't buy into it over the current way of thinking about things. First of all, I simply don't think peace is capable of any of this as mafia. Secondly, it's ridiculously easy to prove as a lie. And finally, it would seem kinda unfair for Kirby to lose just because an infected person made it to end game when he has no role-related way of stopping it. So basically, I just think that the infection isn't considered as a criminal for the sake of Kirby's role's wincon.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#364 2019-11-30 16:54:55

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

peace wrote:

i hate this sort thigns of closed setups liek wait why the **** isn this this and that that it shoudl make absolutly sense if... other then that theyre fine asumign roles are clear whcih for now on are but i dont know wht roles he used onjit coudl you share at the end of the game the full role card of kirby ;p woudl liek to know how many roles youve made for tis setup

I mean, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm certainly having fun figuring out the setup. I think (potentially naively) that this particular setup was too easy and hence unfair on the scum teams, but the general premise of figuring things out and the potential to be manipulated mechanically is hella fun for me.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#365 2019-11-30 16:59:21

peace

i was htinkgni that same infection because of sickness inst considered criminal in reallife however infection because of injections gotten from someone who isnt a docotr is criminal but in this case its infection cause of sickness so that isnt cirminal but tis still a valid point form pqwerty

peace.png

#366 2019-11-30 17:01:12

ShadowsEdge

May I ask, what specifically is the belief of Different55 being Patient Zero? I read through the thread and didn't really understand how it all turned to Different55 being Patient Zero.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by:

#367 2019-11-30 17:03:31

peace

sjahdow i cliame dot be infected by diff becuase i voted diff i only got infected becuase i voted somoene that is patient zero at the en dof the day since my vote was th eonly oen on diff he infected me and in jawapa's rolecard which i ave becuase im the role cop it says he can cure me but not patient zero whcih belvie the infection leader aka diff is named patient zero

peace.png

#368 2019-11-30 17:03:31

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mutantdevle wrote:
peace wrote:

I mean, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm certainly having fun figuring out the setup. I think (potentially naively) that this particular setup was too easy and hence unfair on the scum teams, but the general premise of figuring things out and the potential to be manipulated mechanically is hella fun for me.

Inb4 nothing you think is true, is true. And every claim has been a lie. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (2)

#369 2019-11-30 17:04:36

peace

wait ive been rethinking of jawapa's role a nd basically he can kill any one he wants by curing them when hes centrina theyre not infected

peace.png

#370 2019-11-30 17:04:50

ShadowsEdge

Can Patient Zero vote for anyone that voted for them throughout the day, or is it only people who vote for them at the end of the day?

~BeepnBoop

#371 2019-11-30 17:05:38

Kira

No one is willing to listen to me but allow me to post my thoughts first.

> I am hitman. My win condition has been met. Like I said previously, I will side with town. If you want to lynch me, then that's fine, I have nothing to lose/gain anymore.
> We gain much more lynching potential scums than a neutral that has no purpose whatsoever to the game anymore.
> Lynch an actual scum, and Crybaby can shoot me, I'm also fine with this. We have twilight time which would allow discussion.

I am no threat to town, so killing me is useless.

#372 2019-11-30 17:05:39

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
peace wrote:

Inb4 nothing you think is true, is true. And every claim has been a lie. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

iinb4 onjit put a uhuge trap in tihs setup and norwegian boy isnt the IC

peace.png

#373 2019-11-30 17:07:28

ShadowsEdge

Kira wrote:

> I am hitman. My win condition has been met. Like I said previously, I will side with town. If you want to lynch me, then that's fine, I have nothing to lose/gain anymore.
> We gain much more lynching potential scums than a neutral that has no purpose whatsoever to the game anymore.
> Lynch an actual scum, and Crybaby can shoot me, I'm also fine with this. We have twilight time which would allow discussion.

Kira these posts are exactly why people keep thinking you are scum. You keep saying "If you want to lynch me, that's fine," but then every few posts pop back in with the same reasoning, and reassurance that if we lynch you it'll be fine.

If you really are fine with being lynched, you wouldn't be repeating the same points over and over hoping that it makes people decide not to lynch you.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#374 2019-11-30 17:08:03

peace

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Can Patient Zero vote for anyone that voted for them throughout the day, or is it only people who vote for them at the end of the day?

patient zeor an danyone infected can only infect people that have voted for me i dont know about diff but i think tis the same btu i have to infect someone or else i'll die in this case ill infect zelda sinc ehe cant win anymore sinc ehis bro died jawapa cures me so i can use my cop role again and crybaby kilsl diff that means jawapa will win on the start of D4 and with that in mind we can onarrow the player base a bit and make sure its eaiser to find scum

peace.png

#375 2019-11-30 17:08:08

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:
Kira wrote:

Kira these posts are exactly why people keep thinking you are scum. You keep saying "If you want to lynch me, that's fine," but then every few posts pop back in with the same reasoning, and reassurance that if we lynch you it'll be fine.

If you really are fine with being lynched, you wouldn't be repeating the same points over and over hoping that it makes people decide not to lynch you.

I'd like to help town

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer