Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2019-11-28 19:28:55

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

**** why did you guys hammer so fast. Kareem and me are brothers in arms (town).

Well you two didn't exactly do a good job at signalling that.

You can't blame me for KirbyKareem's deficiency, he's a special needs brother, I was going to roleclaim for him once it reached L-1 but I didn't have the chance to considering I was busy when Pqwerty put him at L-1 and Crybaby hammered one hour after that.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#102 2019-11-28 19:29:00

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

**** why did you guys hammer so fast. Kareem and me are brothers in arms (town).

Why would they? There's no reason to, unless one of them is about to die.

Crybaby didnt allow enough time for zelda to claim. Crybaby looks super scummy now.

Discord: jawp#5123

#103 2019-11-28 19:42:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Crybaby's lolhammer makes me think he's town. Scum wouldn't do that. Jawapa seems a bit suspicous for immediately claiming Crybaby is scummy for it.

โ˜…              โ˜†        โ˜…        โ˜†         โ˜…
   โ˜†    โ˜…                     โ˜…

#104 2019-11-28 19:47:44

peace

mrjawapa wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

Why would they? There's no reason to, unless one of them is about to die.

Crybaby didnt allow enough time for zelda to claim. Crybaby looks super scummy now.

how cna zelda know kareems role unless thyere both massions or mafia zelda cant know kareems role

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#105 2019-11-28 19:48:33

ShadowsEdge

I think that Crybaby is scummy because Crybaby is playing differently this game. Has he articulated any idea that he would be inactive this game?

I checked his iso, and his only two posts is in response to a mod post by Onjit, confirming Norwegian as Town. And then voting for KirbyKareem.

In my opinion, Crybaby seems more like a Jester, since as Mafia, knowing KirbyKareem is town, they wouldn't make themself so suspicious by hammering him, and as town I feel that they would have stated more of a reason to why they voted for KirbyKareem.

Only issue with this is, I don't know if Jester actually exists.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#106 2019-11-28 19:54:50

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I think that Crybaby is scummy because Crybaby is playing differently this game. Has he articulated any idea that he would be inactive this game?

I checked his iso, and his only two posts is in response to a mod post by Onjit, confirming Norwegian as Town. And then voting for KirbyKareem.

In my opinion, Crybaby seems more like a Jester, since as Mafia, knowing KirbyKareem is town, they wouldn't make themself so suspicious by hammering him, and as town I feel that they would have stated more of a reason to why they voted for KirbyKareem.

Only issue with this is, I don't know if Jester actually exists.

If Crybaby is either jester or town then he's no trouble. Might i remind you that Crybaby played a extremely crappy towngame back in mafia 33 where all he did was **** and troll? I think Crybaby puts in a whole lot more effort as scum ironically enough. So the fact that he's basically done nothing other than read the game and lolhammer gives me better vibes here.

#107 2019-11-28 19:56:27

Kira

Kareem is going to turn out Zelda's brother so Zelda is going to be a confirmed townie along with Norwegianboy

Reason why I wanted to know his role was exactly because I feared this might happen and we could've easily prevented it, but you guys chose to hammer it... Let's use the 2 confirmed townies to our advantage and communicate, unless y'all want to throw the game like everytime

Wooted by:

#108 2019-11-28 19:59:03

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Diff and Jawapa seem the most suspicious to me from the wagon.
(This is all assuming KK flips town. But that's pretty much guaranteed from this point since Zelda claimed mason)

It was a mistake for you to claim today tho ZeldaXD. You should have waited until tommorow to deny the mafia information for the nightkill.

#109 2019-11-28 19:59:37

Kira

idk man this happens every single time we cant have a single good game where people are willing to communicate together

call me when u guys want to play this game seriously, i'll be on hush till then

#110 2019-11-28 20:10:40

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

If Crybaby is either jester or town then he's no trouble. Might i remind you that Crybaby played a extremely crappy towngame back in mafia 33 where all he did was **** and troll? I think Crybaby puts in a whole lot more effort as scum ironically enough. So the fact that he's basically done nothing other than read the game and lolhammer gives me better vibes here.

True. It's not impossible for Crybaby to be scum, I just think that it's most likely that Crybaby is Jester, specifically because of the way they're playing, and I wanted to point it out.

Kira wrote:

Reason why I wanted to know his role was exactly because I feared this might happen and we could've easily prevented it, but you guys chose to hammer it... Let's use the 2 confirmed townies to our advantage and communicate, unless y'all want to throw the game like everytime

Why do you say "You guys chose to hammer it," Crybaby was the one who hammered it.

As for why we "hammered" it, I think you're referring to the speed which the wagon was built. In my opinion, the reason why the wagon built so quickly was because it was supported by Norwegian, town players easily followed it because they trusted Norwegian as confirmed town, and Mafia knowing that KirbyKareem is town followed the wagon, not having to push it because it's already supported by Norwegian.

I don't mean to use this to blame Norwegian for the course of events, but be aware of the effect you have on the town, Norwegian.

Kira wrote:

idk man this happens every single time we cant have a single good game where people are willing to communicate together

That's because we can't trust everyone in Mafia. It's all about deception, we can have conversation, but we can't all communicate together completely, because our opinions can be affected by the mafia. The only people we can trust right now are Norwegian and Zelda, assuming KirbyKareem flips Mason. But other than that, no one else can be trusted. That's the reason that people aren't "willing to communicate together."

~BeepnBoop

#111 2019-11-28 20:17:10

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

True. It's not impossible for Crybaby to be scum, I just think that it's most likely that Crybaby is Jester, specifically because of the way they're playing, and I wanted to point it out.

My point is that i think Crybaby is town. Not scum or jester.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

In my opinion, the reason why the wagon built so quickly was because it was supported by Norwegian, town players easily followed it because they trusted Norwegian as confirmed town, and Mafia knowing that KirbyKareem is town followed the wagon, not having to push it because it's already supported by Norwegian.

And because we had less than a day left with nothing really building up before that...

ShadowsEdge wrote:

but be aware of the effect you have on the town, Norwegian.

The point isn't to get a scum lynch on D1, though that would be great. The point is to have any wagon build up at all so people can have a talk about it. I don't agree with the fact that it got hammered so fast. But that's just how it goes on the EE forums sometimes.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

The only people we can trust right now are Norwegian and Zelda, assuming KirbyKareem flips Mason. But other than that, no one else can be trusted. That's the reason that people aren't "willing to communicate together."

That's some BS lol. People should try to analyze people and find out who's looking the most town and who's looking the most scum. Not just fall back on the confirmed townies and assume they know everything. In fact it might be harder for me to get a read on people because nobody will ever try to misrepresent my arguments because they already know they can't disprove the fact that i'm town and nothing they say will convince people otherwise so they'll most likely try to avoid engaging me at all if it can be helped.

Wooted by:

#112 2019-11-28 20:26:36

Different55
Forum Admin

mutantdevle wrote:
Different55 wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Well that wagon formed fast.

Actually it took helluva long time.
Half our time wasted before we get a decent wagon going? Holy ****.

You know what I meant lol

3 hours, 3 votes. 5 votes total after 7 hours. Sure there was some startup lag but once it started it move FAST.

What's your point? Do you have something to say about it or are you just helpfully narrating the game for us?

My point is SPEED. I say it was speed, Norboy says it took For. Ev. Er. I provide reasoning behind my belief of SPEED. I am generally not a fan of things that move with speed. If he wasn't IC I'd honestly suspect him which means my radar wrt him is 100% off because I always suspect his town game.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#113 2019-11-28 20:29:15

Different55
Forum Admin

Question: can you unvote in twilight? Let's find out.

!unvote KirbyKareem

Honestly it makes sense to allow unvoting in the twilight hours, assuming the day itself hasn't run out. Maybe I'm just advocating for never ending the day early.

- ShinsukeIto

#114 2019-11-28 20:30:23

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Different55 wrote:

!unvote KirbyKareem

Honestly it makes sense to allow unvoting in the twilight hours, assuming the day itself hasn't run out. Maybe I'm just advocating for never ending the day early.

Um no. That's not allowed. KirbyKareem is dead bruh.

#115 2019-11-28 20:33:14

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Different55 wrote:

If he wasn't IC I'd honestly suspect him which means my radar wrt him is 100% off because I always suspect his town game.

I'd tell you how to properly read my scumgame vs towngame. But that means you might catch me easier when i'm scum in some other game so you'll just have to figure that out by yourself. ^^

#116 2019-11-28 20:34:30

Different55
Forum Admin

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

!unvote KirbyKareem

Um no. That's not allowed. KirbyKareem is dead bruh.

In a real town they wouldn't just pack up, end discussion, and go to bed because for a brief moment there was a majority. It's only done in the game to save time but that adds the ability to hammer, either accidentally or otherwise. There should be a separate vote to end the day early, a brief majority shouldn't end everything.

Woot this post to sign my petition.

- ShinsukeIto

#117 2019-11-28 20:38:27

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

That's some BS lol. People should try to analyze people and find out who's looking the most town and who's looking the most scum. Not just fall back on the confirmed townies and assume they know everything. In fact it might be harder for me to get a read on people because nobody will ever try to misrepresent my arguments because they already know they can't disprove the fact that i'm town and nothing they say will convince people otherwise so they'll most likely try to avoid engaging me at all if it can be helped.

Well yeah, that is something they should be doing. But Kira said that they're not communicating together. And the reason for that is because we can't trust everyone. Everyone holds information to themselves until its best to reveal it, because they cant trust everyone with it. Even with having confirmed players, that's only to reference ideas, because we cant tell people information directly, it has to be said publicly, and because of that, some people stay quiet and just keep their information to themselves. That's my whole point with the "people aren't willing to communicate together" bit.

And yeah, people should use confirmed townies as a reference, but confirmed townies have a higher effect than anyone in the town, they can influence everyone's opinions, because even though they can be wrong, their reads are 100% confirmed to be of town intention, which leads people to believe their reads more, even if their reads aren't what we believe ourself. Furthermore, because of the influence confirmed townies have, if they're wrong, the Mafia can easily push their ideology, because it's the will of someone with town intentions.

And yeah, I do agree that it's a lot harder for you. But to everyone, just because Norwegian is town doesn't mean you cant argue with his opinions, Norwegian is confirmed town, but he can also be wrong in his opinions and make mistakes, just like the rest of us. Which is what I think Norwegian is trying to put across everyone.

~BeepnBoop

#118 2019-11-28 20:39:34

ShadowsEdge

Different55 wrote:

In a real town they wouldn't just pack up, end discussion, and go to bed because for a brief moment there was a majority. It's only done in the game to save time but that adds the ability to hammer, either accidentally or otherwise. There should be a separate vote to end the day early, a brief majority shouldn't end everything.

The point of having it that way is that you can't change your mind after it happens. Once a majority is reached, it's set in stone to occur, and you can't change it. It adds another layer of needing to be sure of your opinions and your arguments.

~BeepnBoop

#119 2019-11-28 20:41:57

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

And yeah, I do agree that it's a lot harder for you. But to everyone, just because Norwegian is town doesn't mean you cant argue with his opinions, Norwegian is confirmed town, but he can also be wrong in his opinions and make mistakes, just like the rest of us. Which is what I think Norwegian is trying to put across everyone.

I see you're back to your game narrating ways...

#120 2019-11-28 20:43:02

ShadowsEdge

How come I'm always the one that's labelled as "game narrator." People do that sort of stuff all the time but I'm the only one who get's called out as a game narrator.

~BeepnBoop

#121 2019-11-28 20:45:59

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Lol i'm just trolling. Don't get mad. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#122 2019-11-28 20:46:43

ShadowsEdge

I'm not mad, just hate the fact that I'm always pinned as Game Narrator despite all my efforts to try and not be a Game Narrator.

~BeepnBoop

#123 2019-11-28 20:54:29

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Well you took what i said and explained it to everyone else. That's textbook narrator type stuff.

#124 2019-11-28 21:07:51

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

(This is all assuming KK flips town. But that's pretty much guaranteed from this point since Zelda claimed mason)

i dotn get hwo everyone trusts zelda's claim even if KK flips mason what makes zelda being his partner then? did anyone iso both of hem to look for connections or just straight went wiht zelda's claim?

Different55 wrote:

diff check mafia 28 by railmat there was somesort of unvoting in twilight and.. let me link to it brb

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#125 2019-11-28 21:27:30

peace

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer