Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-22 18:05:29

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

EE Universe Closed Beta Outstanding Invites & New Staff!

Hi Everybody!

First up - We're pleased to welcome Security-Drone to staff as our newest Graphics Designer! He'll be providing many new graphics for EE Universe going forward!

Next, we've finished inviting everybody who opted in to EE Universe Closed Beta, and thank you to over 600 of you for logging in and helping us test! That being said, there are many people we have been unable to get in touch with, so, if you haven't received your invite yet, please check this list to see if your account is listed, and get in contact at [email protected] to provide us with a real email to send your invite to:

Accounts with Fake Emails or Private Kongregate Accounts

Finally, we should have a new EE update coming within a week, which will include the Black Friday sales, and the Opt In button being altered for non-Beta players to join us in EEU soon!

See you in-game(s)!

~ Xenonetix ~

Xenonetix_2.png

#2 2019-11-22 18:18:21, last edited by Kira (2019-11-22 18:18:43)

Kira

Re: EE Universe Closed Beta Outstanding Invites & New Staff!

where's your apology tho

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … =46423&p=5

here made ur life easier

~Kira~

#3 2019-11-22 18:31:23

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

I told Yassinefoxy and Ejraging about this so they should be sending an email to staff (if they see my message)

Also there are many of my friends in this list but I cant message them, which is sad

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#4 2019-11-22 18:48:37

huk94

FUNNYSUNNY username, got in beta yesterday, no invite to eeu //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

You Rock!

Wooted by:

#5 2019-11-22 19:00:48

Quitinx4
Website

Told kubapolish about this

I am Deca Quitin (a.k.a Quitin in EE), and I am that one Unit smiley guy.
My Discord: Deca Quitin#7446
My Discord Server: dsc.gg/quitin
My EE Discord Server: dsc.gg/quitin-ee
My YouTube channel: youtube.com/DecaQuitinEE
Quitin_logo_colorized_cyan_red_yellow_compressed.png

Wooted by:

#6 2019-11-22 19:27:26

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

huk94 wrote:

FUNNYSUNNY username, got in beta yesterday, no invite to eeu //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Although the FunnySunny account now has Beta, the account has not yet clicked "Opt In" from the lobby.

Xenonetix_2.png

Wooted by:

#7 2019-11-22 19:28:24

huk94

Oh, I'm stupid //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I was so happy to get Beta, that I thought it will be awarded automatically //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

You Rock!

Wooted by: (3)

#8 2019-11-22 20:13:14

Kira

Xenonetix wrote:
huk94 wrote:

Although the FunnySunny account now has Beta, the account has not yet clicked "Opt In" from the lobby.

dont forget to click this link https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … =46423&p=5

#9 2019-11-22 21:17:36

peace

kira thats the past and i think he did appolize already so move on

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#10 2019-11-22 21:37:35

Onjit
Website

peace wrote:

where

:.|:;

#11 2019-11-22 22:44:35

Kira

Onjit wrote:
peace wrote:

where

where

#12 2019-11-22 23:02:09

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

congrats drone can we have :penisve: in EEU now????

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#13 2019-11-23 02:25:14

AllenCaspe9510
Website

I guess I need to change my e-mail

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#14 2019-11-23 11:57:32

peace

Kira wrote:
Onjit wrote:
peace wrote:

where

where

did oyu read the full thread?

frostflare in  wrote:

It's Over.

I know, probably not what many of you were expecting me to say, but he finally apologized and I am now unbanned from EEU. Although, i'm already well aware many of you aren't going to believe this with out proof, so here.

▼Hidden text
Many of you are probably wondering if he apologize for being disrespectful with his remarks about my family. The answer to that is no, he didn't. To be honest? Even though I appreciate and understand why many of you were upset over this. I would be lying if I said I cared about them. This may come as a shock to most of you, but for me when it comes to members of my own family? Besides my youngest brother and nephew. It's really hard to care about them after years of being laugh at and being told things like how i'm just a waste of an human life. Or told things like, if I just didn't exist. Their lives would be so much easier. The only reason why they're now treating me any differently is because APS showed up at our door, asking me if I was okay. So no. I don't care about getting an apology over that.

And before I forget? I found out the real reason why I was banned. And no. It wasn't over anything like spoiler, didn't want to talk to him anymore, or the fact I left the discord servers like myself and many assume. (Although, it didn't help matters that you didn't give an explanation until recently...) Long story short. Something I told him in that discord conversation, he was hurt by. So he considered it harassment. Which is why I was banned. When I asked him to promise not to ban me or anyone else over hurt feelings. He said, and I quote. 'I can't make such a promise. The best I can do is to promise to try. For the most part, I try to be as unbiased as possible.'

I know. Not the answer most were hoping for. But what I learn in these cases? It's better than nothing.

Some of you may wonder if I will still be on EE in the future. To be honest? That's not up to me. I already told Xenonetix that's up to him if he wishes to send me another key so I can play. And so far? I didn't get another one. (I think through all this and with the Halloween event going on, he forgot.) It's fine though.

With all that said, for those who wondered if I would ever go back to trying to be friends with Xenonetix, or just trying to talk to him again like old times? The answer to that is no. It's just, after recently learning through other people about just how much I annoyed/bugged him. And with him finally confirming it. I just can't.

peace.png

#15 2019-11-23 12:29:38

Kira

That’s frostflare tho

#16 2019-11-23 13:48:18

peace

peace wrote:
Kira wrote:
Onjit wrote:
peace wrote:

where

where

did oyu read the full thread?

frostflare in  wrote:

It's Over.

I know, probably not what many of you were expecting me to say, but he finally apologized and I am now unbanned from EEU. Although, i'm already well aware many of you aren't going to believe this with out proof, so here.

▼Hidden text
Many of you are probably wondering if he apologize for being disrespectful with his remarks about my family. The answer to that is no, he didn't. To be honest? Even though I appreciate and understand why many of you were upset over this. I would be lying if I said I cared about them. This may come as a shock to most of you, but for me when it comes to members of my own family? Besides my youngest brother and nephew. It's really hard to care about them after years of being laugh at and being told things like how i'm just a waste of an human life. Or told things like, if I just didn't exist. Their lives would be so much easier. The only reason why they're now treating me any differently is because APS showed up at our door, asking me if I was okay. So no. I don't care about getting an apology over that.

And before I forget? I found out the real reason why I was banned. And no. It wasn't over anything like spoiler, didn't want to talk to him anymore, or the fact I left the discord servers like myself and many assume. (Although, it didn't help matters that you didn't give an explanation until recently...) Long story short. Something I told him in that discord conversation, he was hurt by. So he considered it harassment. Which is why I was banned. When I asked him to promise not to ban me or anyone else over hurt feelings. He said, and I quote. 'I can't make such a promise. The best I can do is to promise to try. For the most part, I try to be as unbiased as possible.'

I know. Not the answer most were hoping for. But what I learn in these cases? It's better than nothing.

Some of you may wonder if I will still be on EE in the future. To be honest? That's not up to me. I already told Xenonetix that's up to him if he wishes to send me another key so I can play. And so far? I didn't get another one. (I think through all this and with the Halloween event going on, he forgot.) It's fine though.

With all that said, for those who wondered if I would ever go back to trying to be friends with Xenonetix, or just trying to talk to him again like old times? The answer to that is no. It's just, after recently learning through other people about just how much I annoyed/bugged him. And with him finally confirming it. I just can't.

peace.png

#17 2019-11-23 14:16:34

Luka504

Peace, xeno only apologized for the inconvenience caused by banning frostflare.

He never apologized for his irresponsibly awful behavior.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#18 2019-11-23 14:20:19

peace

still i don tget why kira brings thi sup in this topic now

peace.png

#19 2019-11-23 14:24:08

Luka504

I assume that Kira's sick of Xeno causing problems and drama and then pretending like nothing happened, so he's trying to get him to do something about it.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#20 2019-11-23 15:14:12

peace

tho forst also says he didnt care abotut the bad words at his family so i think its the best to move on

peace.png

#21 2019-11-23 16:20:13

Gosha

peace wrote:

tho forst also says he didnt care abotut the bad words at his family so i think its the best to move on

The fact that person doesn't care about the situation, doesn't mean that situation wasn't bad and they should not apologize for that.

#22 2019-11-23 17:34:18

Kira

can't wait to hear an apology from xeno

#23 2019-11-23 18:14:52

frostflare

You know? I was pulled out of a rank match on splatoon 2 by a friend who inform me that the issue involving what happen last month is still going on here. And after seeing this for myself. It's worst then what they describe. Look this should honestly go with out saying, but I don't care what you guys post about. However I am going to have to request that you guys stop using my name to go on a witch hunt. It's not only not solving anything, but your using my name to spam on threads that literally have nothing to do with me. I already voiced my stance on this matter countless times. But from what I can see now some of you just can't respect that.

Wooted by: (4)

#24 2019-11-23 18:43:48

peace

see even he doesnt care abotu this anymore kira i don tget why you bringng thi sup now an dnot like weeks earlier?

peace.png

#25 2019-11-23 18:50:12

frostflare

peace wrote:

see even he doesnt care abotu this anymore kira i don tget why you bringng thi sup now an dnot like weeks earlier?

Actually I do care. However if you bothered to even listen you would have known that Peace. And you know? My post wasn't just directed at them. But you too because your not really helping in this situation either.

TheRealRewind1579032726772261

Board footer