Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#326 2019-11-13 19:02:01

NoNK

Re: Mafia 35 game thread [MAFIA WINS] (GAME OVER)

F6 noms are Task/Shadow/NoNK, I get lynched means mafia loses, so while they are discrediting me now, they will be forced to change their tone then, since I can safely be lynched without having town lose the game.
F6 noms are Task/Shadow/anyone but NoNK, we lynch the guy who's not task/shadow. If they flip town, that's great, because then we have the entire mafia team cornered. If they flip scum, that's also great because it's autowin.

The vibe you guys should be getting from me right now is Day 3 of C9++ where I caught onjit as scum and slam dunked him into the grave. Guess what, I'm going to do it again.

#327 2019-11-13 19:05:58

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

What are you going to do when I flip town then, NoNK?

gLjTZE1.png

#328 2019-11-13 19:08:02

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

"The vibe you guys should be getting from me right now is Day 3 of C9++ where I caught onjit as scum and slam dunked him into the grave. Guess what, I'm going to do it again."
Oh yes because you did that in town's best interest.

gLjTZE1.png

#329 2019-11-13 19:18:07

Kira

NoNK wrote:

What makes me think that this particular game is going to be near impossible to win for town is that the vast majority of this game has no opinion of their own and is just content to follow what's popular, and I have no idea which of the followers are mafia, and if the leaders are mafia, then we lose just like in C9++ where I just played pied piper and lead all you fools astray.

DO SOMETHING ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE, PEOPLE!

Trying to act as town leader, just like your previous game. Inciting the town to act in a certain way is a great way to unconsciously get town’s trust.

NoNK wrote:

While the act of getting votes quickly is in and of itself suspicious, I don't really find anyone that voted for zelda suspicious (myself, slab, task) except maybe mutant

!vote mutantdevle [L-1]

Ah okay. I can’t believe no one found this suspicious:

“Well X, Y, Z voted but they don’t look suspicious to me, including myself, vote mutantdevle instead.”

NoNK wrote:

I'm a bit offended that I"m not nominated. Also, these nominations are literally a townblock I posted yesterday. I put ele in the townblock as a joke to get reactions, but it seems mafia actually believed it.

This pool is 3 town. Scum Shadow does not self-nominate twice in a row when there's all this suspicion that a mafia nominated themselves day 1. Spoiler alert, they didn't.
Scum ele doesn't self nominate when it's been demonstrated we love lynching weak players.

Scum Taskmanager does self nominate here. That being said I don't think he's mafia, but he's the most likely of the three to be mafia.

!vote Taskmanager

Big yikes here. “I’m a bit offended that I’m not nominated” As if there was any chance you’d get nominated in a first place, since you’re part of the scum team.

Don’t you think NONK wouldn’t get nominated if he was town?

The reason why I also strongly believe he is mafia, is because of the following:

X, who do you think is mafia?
Y, do you think Z is mafia?
Z² do you think Y² and X² are mafias?

ETC.

He is also talking as if it was a set deal: “Alright so N5, N7 we lynch X and Y”, he also adds an extra “I don’t care if you lynch me N6, just so you know!”

However by then, the game will be over and he knows that. When I pushed NONK just a little, all he could say is that I am scummy for wagon hoping. Weak.

Just so you know: ShadowsEdge, Eleizibeth and Taskmanager are all Town.

Therefore my reads are:
NONK= Mafia
ZeldaXD= Town
KIRA= Town
Shadowsedge= Town
IlikeTofuuJoe= Mafia
Slabdrill= Mafia
Eleizibeth= Town
Taskmanager= Town

#330 2019-11-13 19:23:36

NoNK

ZeldaXD wrote:

The fact that you said this

... you do realize tomorrow is LYLO, right?

#331 2019-11-13 19:25:02

NoNK

Kira, assuming I am town, who is the third scum?

#332 2019-11-13 19:27:06

NoNK

Like, if you're town you should seriously be considering zelda's objectively scummy actions and lack of actual drive to solve the game, instead you write him off as town with no explanation. Wanna give some more on that?

#333 2019-11-13 19:31:51

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

The day ends in 14 and a half hours or until a majority has been reached.
The majority for this day is [5]

[3] Taskmanager: Kira, eleizibeth, ILikeTofuuJoe
[3] eleizibeth: Taskmanager, NoNK, ShadowsEdge
[0] ShadowsEdge:
Not voting: ZeldaXD, Slabdrill

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#334 2019-11-13 19:35:45

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

NoNK wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

The fact that you said this

... you do realize tomorrow is LYLO, right?

Is that why you're trying to set me up as an easy lynch for tomorrow?

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

rat

#335 2019-11-13 19:42:18

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

honestly, in like every game Zelda is Sketchy as **** to me, but he always ends up being town so idk man ://

i don't wanna be DEFENDING zelda, bc he might be maf, ,, but like,, that's why im sorta thinking Zelda is town. he does seem to be staying out of this game tho so + a few scum points, but I'm still second-guessing that he's maf

#336 2019-11-13 19:46:55

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Prodded Slabdrill for inactivity.

#337 2019-11-13 20:19:50

Kira

NoNK wrote:

Like, if you're town you should seriously be considering zelda's objectively scummy actions and lack of actual drive to solve the game, instead you write him off as town with no explanation. Wanna give some more on that?

You've been hard pushing Zelda while looking like the biggest scum. How can he not be town?

#338 2019-11-13 20:39:18

NoNK

Kira wrote:
NoNK wrote:

You've been hard pushing Zelda while looking like the biggest scum. How can he not be town?

Option 1: Kira, an experienced player, actually believes what he is writing, and is town and does not understand the concept of a stronger mafia bussing a weaker mafia for towncred to set up a win in F5

Option 2: Kira is mafia who has been cornered and his only way out is to discredit the person who has caught the mafia team

#339 2019-11-13 20:47:21

NoNK

Zelda has not produced any reads despite being asked several times.
Zelda has been self aware about his own inactivity, something he does not do as town.

Can you explain how that is towny? Very very towny behavior? Can you compare that to zelda's previous games where he doesn't post a lot, but routinely pops in for some quick towny analysis where he says who he scumreads and who he thinks is town, and gives his take on the popular wagons?

Also @Kira why are you voting for taskmanager? Why not vote for ele instead?

As town, you obviously want the more valuable player alive in LYLO, right? Since you stated that the three of them are all town. Taskmanager is more capable of making accurate reads. Ele even admitted he doesn't really know how to read zelda. Zelda is going to be a major point of contention tomorrow. Don't you want to maximize town's chances there? Also, I'm going to be a major point of contention as well. Ele has zero experience with me, but taskmanager has experienced being totally tricked by me in C9++. Don't you think he has a better chance of correctly identifying if this is my scumgame or not?

This is my accusation:

You are mafia keeping ele alive because he doesn't have great reads, and is sheeping you because you can make witty charasmatic posts. Sort of like how I kept Daneeko alive from C9++ as an unofficial third mafia member.

Ele has admitted his reads aren't great. Task on the other hand has good reads. You say they are both town, yet you are voting to eliminate the stronger player.

If you are town, there is no reason for you to want to eliminate taskmanager over ele. Prove me wrong.

#340 2019-11-13 20:48:55

NoNK

Yes, I know.

I am forcing you into a dilemma where you either need to admit that you are doing what's best for mafia, or make a move that benefits town.

The more you engage with me the more I'll keep forcing you into these things.

#341 2019-11-13 20:49:34

NoNK

Maybe you should just switch to zelda's strategy and throw shade at me and dodge my questions instead?

#342 2019-11-13 21:13:14

Kira

There is no dilemma, and you believing you cornered me is quite foolish.

You’re dying next night.

#343 2019-11-13 21:46:41

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

NoNK wrote:

You are mafia keeping ele alive because he doesn't have great reads, and is sheeping you because you can make witty charasmatic posts.

1) im a she
2) please do not say i admire kira in any way as this is deeply offensive
3) not really sure what witty and charasmatic posts you're talking about

i know i am the worst player out of the pool, so ill be happy to be lynched as long as everyone is SURE that task is town. im not too sure myself, so ill read over some stuff again, and then decide. That Being Said, the people who voted for task are pretty sketchy because task is objectively the better player, and only anti-town peeps would want to keep me alive instead of task. so, i would suggest looking into people who are eager to vote task (obv)

i think the mafia team is relatively inexperienced though, because im noticing the nomination pools don't really make sense beyond the obvious reasons. tofuu (i think?) would fit this, and i think kira might be trying to distance himself from tofuu in his read list. also, i think tofuu called himself a noobie at one point? he might be trying to discredit himself so we don't take what he says at face value, or so he can like, make mistakes and blame them on being a noob(? not sure how to word it, I think u know what im saying though.) also, tofuu placed kira at the top of his read list. these two suspect each other greatly, but there hasn't been much conversation between them. i don't think kira ever asked tofuu to go more in depth about why he suspects kira, and vice versa. these two are also the two that voted for task along with me, so ??????
these things are almost too obvious though so idk lol

#344 2019-11-13 21:49:03

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

my thoughts kinda evolved as i was writing that post so Sorry if the formatting is weird jgsjfdlhfsu

i believe NoNK is town because of how confident he is. also, why is kira writing like this?

#345 2019-11-13 21:54:47

Kira

!vote Eleizibeth

Voting the least useful townie

#346 2019-11-13 21:57:34

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Kira wrote:

!vote Eleizibeth

Voting the least useful townie

why did you change your vote only after i posted this, and not after NoNK pointed out about how im the least useful townie?

#347 2019-11-13 22:03:03

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

anyway, looking g forward to how i am lynched.. NorWeg Boy: please Make it exciting

#348 2019-11-13 23:22:44

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

eleizibeth wrote:

i think the mafia team is relatively inexperienced though, because im noticing the nomination pools don't really make sense beyond the obvious reasons.

i have two reasons for saying this:

1) peace was in the D2 pool. why the hell would mafia nominate peace? i think one would realize that they should keep peace alive, and instead nominate a not-so-obviously bad player. doesn't putting a weak player in the pool with 2 strong players (devle and shadow) just ensure that the weak player is lynched? they should've used the opportunity to eliminate a threat to them, and peace is not a threat. even if peace is correct in his reads, no one will believe him.

2) shadow was put in the pool on D4. i think that this proves the mafia isn't looking beyond the obvious reasons to nominate someone. they saw that shadow was heavily against devle on D3 and they thought that shadow would be a target for the town to lynch, ignoring the fact that scum shadow wouldn't be so against a town (devle). they didn't think about how this would be an obvious framing attempt

NoNK wrote:

Ele has admitted his reads aren't great. Task on the other hand has good reads. You say they are both town, yet you are voting to eliminate the stronger player.

i'm trying to point out when i'm not confident in my reads because i don't want to accuse somebody of being scum unless i'm like,, 90% sure. anywhere between 50-89% falls in the category of "but i'm not sure."

some last few things i would like to add:

-i don't think zelda is maf, and i don't think he should be the lynch option tomorrow because i think other people are more obviously scum, and apparently it's game over if we mislynch so like,, be careful, please
-please please only vote for me if you are sure that taskmanager is town. if you have any doubts of him being town, please speak up
-task has gone kinda silent but i'm not sure if he's even reading the thread or not so

!unvote

love u task, stay Strong <3

ps: sorry for triple post and sorry for saying "obviously" so much l,mao

#349 2019-11-13 23:23:48

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

im extreme level lrvel or fdrubk and wol ve extreme level of drumk tomorrow so not gona post sory

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (4)

#350 2019-11-13 23:27:00

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

The day ends in 10 and a half hours or until a majority has been reached.
The majority for this day is [5]

[4] eleizibeth: Taskmanager, NoNK, ShadowsEdge, Kira (L-1)
[1] Taskmanager: ILikeTofuuJoe
[0] ShadowsEdge:
Not voting: ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, eleizibeth

peace1574099629768214

Board footer