Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#176 2019-11-08 21:27:20

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Mafia 35 game thread [MAFIA WINS] (GAME OVER)

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Since Mutantdevle was one of the nominees on Day 2, TaskManager might be thinking to push the lynch on Mutantdevle or someone else.

Who's to say scum!mutant wouldn't throw himself into the lynch pool and play victim if need be?? Iirc he even admitted himself that it would be reasonable for him to nominate himself

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

This is a scummy action as how TaskManager pushed the whole policy lynch wagon on KirbyKareem

As per mutant's definition of pushing the wagon, I did not push Kareem's wagon. I simply voted for him and rightfully so. And so did other players. I wasn't the first one to cast the vote and I wasn't even online for a good chunk of the wagon's build up, so I don't know why you're picking at me specifically
Also, I put Peace in L-1 because I believe the whole discussion was exhausted at that point

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

I don't see how Mutant has disagreed with me except for the post where he questioned me why I did the useless post about Peace's grammar. So where is the slight connection between me and Mutantdevle?

bruh
if two players agree with eachother most of the time thats what points to a connection between them
gg you just argued against your own point
By the way, imo having played 10 games is enough to deny you the "noob buff", so to speak

Kira get your **** together and post something of value
How much time do we have left?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#177 2019-11-08 21:52:40

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

TaskManager wrote:

if two players agree with eachother most of the time thats what points to a connection between them

Oh c'mon Task you know better than that. Mafia know that's obvious scum behavior (buddying) and are going to do exactly the opposite. Or when was the last time scum were obviously buddying in these forums?

gLjTZE1.png

#178 2019-11-08 22:04:50

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ZeldaXD wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Oh c'mon Task you know better than that. Mafia know that's obvious scum behavior (buddying) and are going to do exactly the opposite. Or when was the last time scum were obviously buddying in these forums?

Look,

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

I don't see how Mutant has disagreed with me except for the post where he questioned me why I did the useless post about Peace's grammar. So where is the slight connection between me and Mutantdevle?

Tofuu said that he doesn't see how did Mutant disagree with him, which implies that they agreed with eachother most of the time. Which is exactly what a connection is, isn't it??
Also, intentional or not, buddying between a townie and a scum player is also possible and happened a bunch of times on these forums, look at NoNK and Norboy in the C9++ game for example
So umm, no, buddying definitely isn't town indicative, if that's what you were trying to say
Frankly, it runs into a WIFOM

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#179 2019-11-08 22:12:55

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

TaskManager wrote:

So umm, no, buddying definitely isn't town indicative, if that's what you were trying to say

No it's not, and it's not scum indicative either.

gLjTZE1.png

#180 2019-11-08 22:44:08

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

The day ends in 35 hours or until a majority has been reached.
The majority for this day is [5]

[1] Kira: mutantdevle
Not voting: Kira, ILikeTofuuJoe, ZeldaXD, Taskmanager, Crybaby, ShadowsEdge, Slabdrill, eleizibeth

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#181 2019-11-09 00:07:17

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

sorry i havent been saying anything recently, i've been super busy the last while.

suddenly random sig change

#182 2019-11-09 00:10:43

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

ok not much happened, wow

peace flip really says nothing because they were 99% town anyway

i would agree that buddying is not indicative of anything

#183 2019-11-09 07:43:42

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Hidden text

I'm argree with a lot of the things that Mutantdevle said because I just felt like that a lot of things he said are fairlyy similar to what I thought. I know that saying someone is town doesn't give mee towwnie credits, I pointted out that I nenver suspected Peace because people were like oh cyou suspected Peace is mafia when he obviously isn't so you're probablyy scum. But, how does pointing out that makes me scum? It's like if I don't that I'm scum but if I do that I'm still scum. I don't know where you got your conclusion from, but how does that relate to TaskManager? Is it simply because I posted my scumread on TaskManager so that creates a connectin between me and TaskMAnager which, we are most likely opposite alignments? So, I am assuming that you are locking the scum team on me, Crybaby, and Mutantdevle. Or, is the scum team model you've made telling you that because TaskManager argued with us, then he is town. If that's the case, then you are probably incorrect. After my anaylization, I think you have the strongest scum read on Crybaby and Mutantdevle and think must be partners. And then you used them as a starting point to find peoplee who argueed with them. But TaskManager did that too. I don't understand why you think that Crybaby and Mutantdevle's argument is BS. Sinsce that is the origin of your entire hypothesis, please tell me why you think the argument is BS.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#184 2019-11-09 07:54:37

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

TaskManager wrote:
ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Since Mutantdevle was one of the nominees on Day 2, TaskManager might be thinking to push the lynch on Mutantdevle or someone else.

Who's to say scum!mutant wouldn't throw himself into the lynch pool and play victim if need be?? Iirc he even admitted himself that it would be reasonable for him to nominate himself

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

This is a scummy action as how TaskManager pushed the whole policy lynch wagon on KirbyKareem

As per mutant's definition of pushing the wagon, I did not push Kareem's wagon. I simply voted for him and rightfully so. And so did other players. I wasn't the first one to cast the vote and I wasn't even online for a good chunk of the wagon's build up, so I don't know why you're picking at me specifically
Also, I put Peace in L-1 because I believe the whole discussion was exhausted at that point

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

bruh
gg you just argued against your own point
By the way, imo having played 10 games is enough to deny you the "noob buff", so to speak

Kira get your **** together and post something of value
How much time do we have left?

I guess I have to point out that forr the most games I've played, I left in the  middle of the  game. I've only completed two games in total.

Also, is there any evidence that will disapprove scum!you will put Mutantdevle in to the nominees? I'm seeing you agreeing with Shadows read and giving me pressure to gain townie credits. You are both suspecting me and Mutantdevle are both scum. But you did it later, and ussed Shadow's points to back up your own thinking. Also, you are more aggresive so there must be some motivation behind throwing me into the "nominees" for the mojority lynch today.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#185 2019-11-09 16:05:41, last edited by Norwee (2019-11-09 16:12:12)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

NoNK has replaced Crybaby

The day ends in 16 hours or until a majority has been reached.

Not voting: Kira, ILikeTofuuJoe, ZeldaXD, Taskmanager, NoNK, ShadowsEdge, Slabdrill, eleizibeth

#186 2019-11-09 16:12:04

NoNK

Im town

this is not the outcome i was hoping for

#187 2019-11-09 16:30:20

NoNK

Gonna post a readslist after I read the game but here are a few thoughts

peace was a terrible lynch, scum!peace never would have nominated himself there. Also if you wanted to lynch the least valuable player, you should have picked shadowsedge because he was 100% the least valuable player (plays game narrator and doesn't come to any conclusions, just posts textwalls as both alignments afaik)

#188 2019-11-09 16:35:38

NoNK

NoNK wrote:

Gonna post a readslist after I read the game but here are a few thoughts

peace was a terrible lynch, scum!peace never would have nominated himself there. Also if you wanted to lynch the least valuable player, you should have picked shadowsedge because he was 100% the least valuable player (plays game narrator and doesn't come to any conclusions, just posts textwalls as both alignments afaik)

okay upon reading the game I see that shadow is town because OGI nvm

#189 2019-11-09 16:53:23

NoNK

1:  NoNK role PM

2: ZeldaXD Seems to actively be pushing scum agenda with the votes? This is also the first game where he's actually apologizing about inactivity, whereas in all his town games he just lurks and gives no h*cks about what anyone thinks of him. The fact that he's so self aware in this game feels very bad and he probably should be lynched. Also most of his posts aren't actual content, they're just random scummy pop-ins to shade taskmanager

3: Kira lurking and should probably be lynched on that alone. However after having a toxic experience last game it could be understandable that he just wants to play laid back this game and for that reason he's not my top scumread, zelda is. That being said sitting back and riding wagons is scummy lol

4: ShadowsEdge game narrator but apparently he's town because onjit replaced out? I guess I can ride with that for now?

5: ILikeTofuuJoe My heart wants to townlean him for some reason, but I'm having a hard time actually coming up with anything.

6: Slabdrill Unreadable

7: mutantdevle is making the mechanically correct plays I would expect him to be making as town. He suspected shadow on d2, he's voting kira on d3. Can't locktown him because he's a good player but he feels good.

8: eleizibeth -- seems to be kind of sitting back and shading the popular targets. "what are you doing peace lmao" "kirby did you even try to read about the game haha". That's objectively scummy but at the same time I'm not sure if ele is just a weak player who isn't able to generate decent content so for his slot it's a scumlean instead of a hard scumread like zelda because I don't know if he's capable of a decent towngame. That being said, he was being kind of cautious about what he posts - "I don't know what to bring up except conspiracies" (paraphrased) which reminds me of 2B town, though actions speak louder then words so I don't have enough to justify townreading him here

9: Taskmanage ris putting effort into the game, and getting suspected because of it. I feel like he's being set up by mafia as a sacrificial lamb (like how I let town implode in C9++ with kira/jawap/norboy), espescially if zelda flips scum.

LightGreen = town
Yellow = townlean
White = slabdrill tier
Orange = scumlean
red = scum

!vote ZeldaXD

#190 2019-11-09 19:23:09

ShadowsEdge

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

I'm argree with a lot of the things that Mutantdevle said because I just felt like that a lot of things he said are fairlyy similar to what I thought.

My reasoning for suspecting you had nothing to do with what you agreed with. In fact, it's quite the opposite, I found it more suspicious that there was a slight amount of tension, even if it was small, it was the only case of that sort of level of tension with Mutant and someone else.

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

I don't know where you got your conclusion from, but how does that relate to TaskManager? Is it simply because I posted my scumread on TaskManager so that creates a connectin between me and TaskMAnager which, we are most likely opposite alignments?

It in no way correlates to you, you're the one who brought up Taskmanager AFTER I presented my case against the three of you. The reason I believe Taskmanager is innocent if Mutant is scum is because Mutant knows the way people perceive things. More likely than not, if Mutant is creating a heavy argument against his scum teammate, then the other teammate would likely be behind the scenes, not trying to contribute all to much to prevent a connection towards the two of them. Mutant and Taskmanager have had a heavy argument against each other, and since I find Crybaby more suspicious than Taskmanager, yes, I think that Taskmanager is town. And as I said before, it's all hypothetical.

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

So, I am assuming that you are locking the scum team on me, Crybaby, and Mutantdevle. Or, is the scum team model you've made telling you that because TaskManager argued with us, then he is town. If that's the case, then you are probably incorrect. After my anaylization, I think you have the strongest scum read on Crybaby and Mutantdevle and think must be partners. And then you used them as a starting point to find peoplee who argueed with them. But TaskManager did that too. I don't understand why you think that Crybaby and Mutantdevle's argument is BS. Sinsce that is the origin of your entire hypothesis, please tell me why you think the argument is BS.

Partially, I believe you Crybaby, and Mutant are the most suspicious, and I provided a link that could viably connect the three. I don't believe my accusations are all correct, but it's what I believe for the time being. As for why I think Taskmanager is town, and why my logic for him is different, see above.

I think that Crybaby and Mutant are scum partners, regardless of whatever your alignment is, Crybaby and Mutant just give off really weird vibes. I included you into the mix because one, you gave me a bad feeling, and two, I wanted to see what your reaction would be. This whole time, you've been trying to throw the accusations I've put onto you over to Taskmanager more than you've provided your own defense.

As for why I think the Crybaby v. Mutant argument is complete BS: What did it ever accomplish? Look back at the post Crybaby made before lynching me, Crybaby never came up with a solid read on Mutant, and while Mutant did come up with a read on Crybaby, Mutant isn't acting on it. Instead, he finds it better to lynch someone who has had low regard for the game on a hunch, rather than someone he actually scum reads. So in totality, their argument accomplished nothing. It feels like they were arguing just to argue because they wanted to break any connection they had, while keeping distance to prevent any connection between the two.

As directed to Mutant, regardless of if you don't trust Kira, I suggest you vote for whichever you find scummier. If the Mafia know you scum read someone, tomorrow's lynch will likely not include them in the nomination, and we'll be out another townie. The Mafia are completely aware of who is and who isn't put into the nomination, as well as who is and who isn't scum read by the town. If the Town scum reads a specific player who is indeed scum, chances are they won't be placed into the nomination, because they will be able to be lynched that day.

I'm not saying this is completely true, but I'd be more willing to follow a lynch on someone I truly have suspicions for rather than just a hunch. Which is why I never claimed I'd be voting for ILikeToFuuJoe.

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Also, is there any evidence that will disapprove scum!you will put Mutantdevle in to the nominees? I'm seeing you agreeing with Shadows read and giving me pressure to gain townie credits. You are both suspecting me and Mutantdevle are both scum. But you did it later, and ussed Shadow's points to back up your own thinking. Also, you are more aggresive so there must be some motivation behind throwing me into the "nominees" for the mojority lynch today.

I see Taskmanager agreeing with my reads a lot, but I'd rather have Mutant flip than Taskmanager, because Mutant is not only one of the most suspicious players to me, it would essentially provide the most information out of his flip out of anyone. NoNK flipping would also be a plausibility, but considering he just got here, and Mutant flipping would provide more information, I feel like Mutant is a better choice.

I also want to bring all this up:

NoNK wrote:

1:  NoNK role PM

2: ZeldaXD Seems to actively be pushing scum agenda with the votes? This is also the first game where he's actually apologizing about inactivity, whereas in all his town games he just lurks and gives no h*cks about what anyone thinks of him. The fact that he's so self aware in this game feels very bad and he probably should be lynched. Also most of his posts aren't actual content, they're just random scummy pop-ins to shade taskmanager

3: Kira lurking and should probably be lynched on that alone. However after having a toxic experience last game it could be understandable that he just wants to play laid back this game and for that reason he's not my top scumread, zelda is. That being said sitting back and riding wagons is scummy lol

4: ShadowsEdge game narrator but apparently he's town because onjit replaced out? I guess I can ride with that for now?

5: ILikeTofuuJoe My heart wants to townlean him for some reason, but I'm having a hard time actually coming up with anything.

6: Slabdrill Unreadable

7: mutantdevle is making the mechanically correct plays I would expect him to be making as town. He suspected shadow on d2, he's voting kira on d3. Can't locktown him because he's a good player but he feels good.

8: eleizibeth -- seems to be kind of sitting back and shading the popular targets. "what are you doing peace lmao" "kirby did you even try to read about the game haha". That's objectively scummy but at the same time I'm not sure if ele is just a weak player who isn't able to generate decent content so for his slot it's a scumlean instead of a hard scumread like zelda because I don't know if he's capable of a decent towngame. That being said, he was being kind of cautious about what he posts - "I don't know what to bring up except conspiracies" (paraphrased) which reminds me of 2B town, though actions speak louder then words so I don't have enough to justify townreading him here

9: Taskmanage ris putting effort into the game, and getting suspected because of it. I feel like he's being set up by mafia as a sacrificial lamb (like how I let town implode in C9++ with kira/jawap/norboy), espescially if zelda flips scum.

LightGreen = town
Yellow = townlean
White = slabdrill tier
Orange = scumlean
red = scum

!vote ZeldaXD

Regardless of any conclusions NoNK came up with, I'm still heavily on the belief that he's suspicious. For one, just the post before this he claimed that I was town because of OGI, but then in his reads list placed me as a townlean. I can live with that, but I find it odd to place someone that you just claimed as Town into a townlean.

Further note on this, he claimed me simply as a "Game Narrator," which is likely due to the fact that I haven't placed a vote on anyone, but I have been far from a Game Narrator this game. Regardless of not placing a vote on someone yet, I've been more active in suspecting players than some other people have been in this game. His read of me was also the only one of two to have question marks, which is complete BS, because it means he's most likely not forming his own opinion of me, and just following what other people are saying.

Little sidenote, this doesn't say all that much (Although, if NoNK is scum, then it might I suppose), I don't like that NoNK put the color for townlean as yellow. Yellow seems more of like a null-suspicion color, yet he claimed it as townlean. I just find it odd.

There's more to his readslist that I'm not including because either, I want to keep it to myself for the time being until I'm for the idea of a NoNK lynch, or the ideas I have against it are weak and don't have much meaning. In general, NoNK's posts thus far have seemed to try and backpedal against what has been said. I brought up Crybaby v. Mutant a lot, and in this reads list, NoNK finally decides to place a concrete read on Mutant, which Crybaby failed to do. And in the opposite direction of the direction Crybaby was initially going. Same goes on my end, where Crybaby had suspicions against me, and then continued to backpedal on them by placing me as a townlean.

Further note onto the whole Mutant and Crybaby thing. Both have had suspicions against each other, but they provided an alternative to each other which they proposed as a better lynch to each other. (Crybaby suspected me and Mutant, and proposed me for the rope; Mutant suspected Crybaby and Kira, and proposed Kira for the rope). Not completely scum-indicative, but it seems like the two of them didn't want to lynch each other, regardless of having some level of suspicion against each other.

Regardless, I'm not dropping my suspicions on NoNK regardless of what his reads are. Crybaby's actions were just weird in general, and though he was having issues with his personal life, his focus was always on Mutant as opposed to me or Peace.

Contrary to NoNK's belief, I will be voting for Mutant. His actions, along with Crybaby's/NoNKs stand out to me as the most objectively suspicious. Mutant's flip would showcase information for Taskmanager, NoNK, and possibly ILikeToFuuJoe. Whether or not anyone follows is up to the beholder, but I've presented my case against Mutant, multiple times.

!vote Mutantdevle

While Mutant is a powerful player as Town, this game he hasn't been as much so, and it's something I've noticed. He's gotten so caught up in Crybaby v. Mutant, that his only suspicions lead him to Crybaby, and he refuses to act on it, as well. The only other argument he has against anyone is Kira, and his logic for that is utter BS. He's basing it off of a hunch, to what seems like avoiding to vote for a fellow teammate. Mutant did have an argument with Taskmanager, but Mutant never made any tell on Taskmanager for it, so I don't consider it a suspicion. In general, he doesn't seem like he wants to solve the game as he usually does, and for that reason I feel like by lynching him we wouldn't lose as much as if Mutant was more involved in the investigations.

Something to note for all of y'all, since this day has been super inactive, we have roughly 14.5 hours left until day ends. So I suggest all of you guys contibute to the conversation and come up with a verdict on who to lynch. While nolynching is an option (I believe), we have to rely on the odd days for a better chance of getting at scum, since Nomination days do not guarantee that we will be able to get scum.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#191 2019-11-09 19:27:17

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

e the day is ending in 14h
i'll prob vote for kira, i just wanna check everyone's posts again (which i'm gonna procrastinate on because i was planning on actually doing some work today and i'd rather do that first)

here's a list of isos because i feel like i'll be using this later
task
slab
maxi fdoou
zelda
ele
tofuu
kira
mutant
shadows

kareem
peace

#192 2019-11-09 19:31:32

ShadowsEdge

Onto the last post, sorry people I forgot to put it in a spoiler, when I was writing it I didn't expect it to be that long.

And I'll include a little TL;DR on this post here:

> Reasons against ILikeToFuuJoe should be read in the post. (Sorry).
> Crybaby v. Mutant is BS because it brought about nothing, in terms of Crybaby's reads, and Mutant's actions towards Crybaby.
> I'd rather have Mutant flip than Taskmanager, because I find Mutant more suspicious, and Mutant's flip would provide more information than Taskmanager or Crybaby flipping.
> NoNK's reads in general give me a weird vibe because of the way he placed me, the way he colored the reads (Getting into the nitty gritty here I suppose), and the fact that his reads list is the ONLY instance where Crybaby/NoNK has made a viable read on anyone, as well as a 180 on the suspicions against me and Mutant.
> I'm not dropping my suspicions of NoNK regardless of whatever reads he came up with, and my vote is going to Mutant, because his actions have been some of the most suspicious, as well as looking for possible connections that could be revealed by his flip.
> Lynching Mutant won't lose as much for the town, this game, because Mutant has seemed to back off from trying to solve the game, as the only true suspicion he's had against anyone is Crybaby. Everyone else he's townleaning on or is null to him. (He included Kira too, but his reasoning is BS on that, so it seems like a way to avoid voting for Crybaby).

I still suggest you read the post, regardless of if it is a long post, because I explain this stuff more thoroughly there, but I'm set on my position of voting for Mutant. Regardless of if anyone else is willing to follow me in it, I find Mutant the best candidate for today.

~BeepnBoop

#193 2019-11-09 19:31:54

ShadowsEdge

I got friggin ninja'd by Slabdrill

~BeepnBoop

#194 2019-11-09 19:32:30

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

also shadows nolynching is not an option, this game has compulsory voting

#195 2019-11-09 19:33:30

ShadowsEdge

Slabdrill wrote:

Does day go into overtime on odd days too? I thought that was only for Even Days where it was required to vote for someone.

~BeepnBoop

#196 2019-11-09 19:34:33

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

ShadowsEdge wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

Does day go into overtime on odd days too? I thought that was only for Even Days where it was required to vote for someone.

Nothing in the setup specifies the forced lynch only being on odd days, so I assume it applies to every day.

#197 2019-11-09 19:34:46

ShadowsEdge

Oh yeah I'm just stupid, sorry I read the rules. It's required to lynch everyday. All of the people who haven't said anything need to start talking, because we have around 14 hours to make a decision, and with a tie in place right now, the Mafia can simply vote for whoever they like to get rid of them.

~BeepnBoop

#198 2019-11-09 19:35:38

Kira

Im gonna follow ShadowsEdge's vote after reading through.

!vote MutantDevle

I think the mafia team is MutantDevle, Slabdrill and someone else right now. I didn't really post my opinions because I genuinely did not have an opinion on anyone as there is no concrete proofs from anyone.

I'm trusting ShadowsEdge and Taskmanager right now, as they have genuine intention to make the game move forward.

#199 2019-11-09 19:49:48

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

The day ends in 12 hours or until a majority has been reached.

[2] Mutantdevle: ShadowsEdge, Kira
[1] ZeldaXD: NoNK
Not voting: ILikeTofuuJoe, ZeldaXD, Taskmanager, Slabdrill, eleizibeth

#200 2019-11-09 20:29:49

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

hm ok i don't really have a strong opinion on anyone, so i'm not sure if i'll be voting for anyone today

i kind of agreed with crybaby's stance on D2 that if we have a chance to lynch a mafia member then we should (on D2). i haven't gotten around to posting about this but i intended to post it earlier than right now. i did think that the D2 nomination pool was all town, so i said i was most likely going to vote for peace. i'm now starting to think that either devle or shadow are scum though, and they're the two that are at the top of my list. i'm leaning more toward devle being scum, but i'm also having a hard time trusting shadow simply because of his past performances in other games

peace1574099629768214

Board footer