Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2019-10-21 22:02:12, last edited by Processor (2019-10-21 22:11:48)

Processor

Re: Xenonetix

jVqpJpN.png

Xeno approached me yesterday with this threat.

But keep in mind that:

1) Banning me does not solve the problem. I haven't been using EE / EEU for any of this.
2) His warning is not constructive and does not promote any productive discussion.
3) He is using his ownership over EE to silence me.

Xeno has the legal right to ban me. I told him if it helps him deal with his anger issues, I am happy to be of help.

I live in a country where protests and employee strikes are legal and cannot be used against you.
The notion that disagreeing with Xeno gets you banned from EEU (there are countlesss examples of it) is scary to me as it should be for everyone else in this communtiy.
Xenonetix has been working towards creating his own Discord and taking down these independent forums.
A future disagreement with Xenonetix can mean exclusion from the whole community, not only ingame but on the forums and on discord.
Bringing the community one step closer to being a cult.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#77 2019-10-21 22:12:35

daneeko

Processor wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/jVqpJpN.png

But keep in mind that:

1) Banning me does not solve the problem. I haven't been using EE / EEU for any of this.
2) His warning is not constructive and does not promote any productive discussion.

Xeno has the legal right to ban me. I told him if it helps him deal with his anger issues, I am happy to be of help.

I live in a country where protests and employee strikes are legal and cannot be used against you.
The notion that disagreeing with Xenogets you banned from EEU (there are countlesss examples of it) is scary to me as it should be for everyone else in this communtiy.
A future disagreement with Xenonetix might mean exclusion from the whole community, not only ingame but on the forums and on discord.

ok that's lowkey worrying

UzI5nBc.png

#78 2019-10-21 23:09:35

Bimps

Processor wrote:

But keep in mind that:

The notion that disagreeing with Xeno gets you banned from EEU (there are countlesss examples of it) is scary to me as it should be for everyone else in this communtiy.
Xenonetix has been working towards creating his own Discord and taking down these independent forums.
A future disagreement with Xenonetix can mean exclusion from the whole community, not only ingame but on the forums and on discord.

That is so bad, holy ****

#79 2019-10-21 23:30:37

Kira

"Bringing the community one step closer to being a cult."

Ridiculous but true. **** man, I wish I could help in any way.

#80 2019-10-21 23:40:26

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

megalamb rn

e7mqzw7f.jpg

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (3)

#81 2019-10-21 23:42:13, last edited by ILoveYoshi368 (2019-10-21 23:42:35)

ILoveYoshi368

Processor wrote:

But keep in mind that:

The notion that disagreeing with Xeno gets you banned from EEU (there are countless examples of it) is scary to me as it should be for everyone else in this community.
A future disagreement with Xenonetix can mean exclusion from the whole community, not only in-game but on the forums and on discord.

Okay, real talk? Xenonetix is effectively using his ownership to turn EE and even EEU into what is d**n near a monarchy. And what do we do with a monarchy ruled by an unfair king? We overthrow him. The consequences used to be death. Now it's just exclusion. I say we take the risk and pull Xeno down to our level. If we don't make this right, who will?

Be rootin'
Be tootin'
And by god be shootin'
But most of all
Be kind

#82 2019-10-21 23:59:40

Raphe9000

Processor wrote:

But keep in mind that:

Idea: When cancelling your Everybody Edits Patreon, say the reason was <insert username of someone whom you dislike> told everyone to do so. They now get banned for life from the game. Get a few people to do this with the same person for maximum effect.

#83 2019-10-22 00:15:27, last edited by NoNK (2019-10-22 01:33:36)

NoNK

KuZ4IBL.png

(This is fake and onjit got tricked)

#84 2019-10-22 00:17:05

Onjit
Website

please send me the whole message

It looks like a juicy copypasta for my collection

:.|:;

#85 2019-10-22 01:01:40

Different55
Forum Admin

Alright protesting a questionable action by staff is one thing but let's not turn things into a witch hunt.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#86 2019-10-22 01:30:26

Onjit
Website

Onjit wrote:

please send me the whole message

It looks like a juicy copypasta for my collection

Actually I discovered that Xeno is extremely basic and got it from /r/copypasta

A little disappointing tbh

:.|:;

#87 2019-10-22 03:40:31

Gosha

Processor wrote:

But keep in mind that:

This is credible.
I saw the amount of woots, I read the first sentence and thought "there is a chance for redemption, not all hope is lost, he has been thinking, maybe he understood something!"
Then I read the whole thing. He is so lost in his little world that it's both funny and sad

#88 2019-10-22 03:48:17

Gosha

ILoveYoshi368 wrote:

And what do we do with a monarchy ruled by an unfair king? We overthrow him.

Is this medieval times or something? We can just create our own we with sane people in charge, clearly this game will eventually die out on its own with this kind of owner.

If the person can't see the problem inside themselves even if hundreds of people point it out, there is no way to help
I haven't talked to xenonetix and haven't followed him this year so I hoped at least something has changed since my attendance in staff. Clearly not and it got even worse

#89 2019-10-22 07:35:41

peace

Processor wrote:

But keep in mind that:

also hsi reason for bannign youis a quite good reason youve **** it up for youself thats all i can say

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#90 2019-10-22 08:19:48

bunglybongle

Processor wrote:

But keep in mind that:

"financial damages." jesus christ. what financial damages? that you can't fund your **** adderall addiction? yeah yeah, sit the **** down xeno, sit the **** down

#91 2019-10-22 08:26:31

Gosha

The funniest thing is that I am sure processor couldn't care less about loosing access to eeu or ee. Xenonetix is making threats like that because that's the limit of his powers

Wooted by:

#92 2019-10-22 08:42:03

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Gosha wrote:

The funniest thing is that I am sure processor couldn't care less about loosing access to eeu or ee. Xenonetix is making threats like that because that's the limit of his powers

YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#93 2019-10-22 09:18:34

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

And to think the evil king Xenonetix used to just be this random "Megalamb" user guy that made music levels in EE once.

โ˜…              โ˜†        โ˜…        โ˜†         โ˜…
   โ˜†    โ˜…                     โ˜…

#94 2019-10-22 09:28:33

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

So i've been ISO'ing posts and i'm pretty sure Xenonetix is mafia, maybe Jawapa is his buddy i've got to analyze a bit more first. Onjit seems like town because of his calm collected behaviour and his posts make sense.

โ˜…              โ˜†        โ˜…        โ˜†         โ˜…
   โ˜†    โ˜…                     โ˜…

Wooted by: (2)

#95 2019-10-22 09:44:42

Gosha

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

So i've been ISO'ing posts and i'm pretty sure Xenonetix is mafia, maybe Jawapa is his buddy i've got to analyze a bit more first. Onjit seems like town because of his calm collected behaviour and his posts make sense.

Xenon is chief police

#96 2019-10-22 10:36:06

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Gosha wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Xenon is chief police

The king sought by the peasants, I'd say

i8SwC8p.png

#97 2019-10-22 14:13:42

Snowester

peace wrote:

also hsi reason for bannign youis a quite good reason youve **** it up for youself thats all i can say

Peace can you please stop kissing xeno's feet and accept the truth. You clearly know that what xeno did was wrong but you're still defending him despite the threat he's making.
We get it, people are scared of him because he can delete your account or block you from accessing his game but I'm pretty sure it was wrong and stupid. He, as an owner lashed out at someone because he rudely took 'no' or whatever the story was and decided to tell him to **** her and her family. Are you still supporting this? If he kept doing this then he will get less player once they get to know his attitude.

#98 2019-10-22 14:39:22

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Did you forget I was voted for xeno on D1 and again on D2?

Why would I bus my "buddy" like that?

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (2)

#99 2019-10-22 15:10:13

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mrjawapa wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Did you forget I was voted for xeno on D1 and again on D2?

Why would I bus my "buddy" like that?

Wow, this is pretty callous of you to ever bring this back up. No like seriously this is just awful of you to bring back up. I regret ever having said that because it was humiliating and I said it out of frustration. Pretty insensitive of you to bring this up, especially after I stated how we should all try to atleast be a little more gracious...

i8SwC8p.png

#100 2019-10-22 15:53:50

NoNK

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

And to think the evil king Xenonetix used to just be this random "Megalamb" user guy that made music levels in EE once.

Megaman dash! Megaman dash!

Tomahawk1572017558765755

Board footer