Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#176 2019-10-17 15:59:50

peace

Re: Mafia 33 [Friday Wins!]

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

What do you mean by: "I would like to know my relation with Daneeko"
?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

If Peace is lynched and flips green i would take a closer look at Daneeko and maybe Kira since Different55 does have a point that the late voters in the wagon might be trying to quicklynch.
Actually, **** it. If Peace flips red i'd still be wary of Daneeko and Kira, there is nothing stopping the scum team from bussing Peace since they probably perceive him as a weaker teammate. (Nothing personal Peace, but this is the truth.)
I also agree with ZeldaXD that Jawapa has been acting kinda weird this game, i'm not sure if it's scum weird or just "I don't really care how i'm perceived and am going to troll the entire game" weird. Either way it's anti-town.

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#177 2019-10-17 16:06:15

peace

mutant can you come online regulary make more votecounts and add the day to the title

peace.png

#178 2019-10-17 16:06:43

daneeko

^ this

UzI5nBc.png

#179 2019-10-17 16:31:22

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Peace i'm telling you that if you don't roleclaim right now i'm going to hammer your lynch, so it doesn't matter if it's "safe" for you to roleclaim in this setup since you are going to be lynched and everyone will know your role regardless.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#180 2019-10-17 16:43:25

ShadowsEdge

Alright I'm up now. There's not really much I can comment on but I'll respond to these.

Different55 wrote:

And if you two happen to be maf, then if both Daneeko and Peace are town you two just singlehandedly (...doublehandedly?) set yourselves up a nice little tidy way to keep town off your backs for the whole first 2 days.

Odds are low of PR collision, at least if I did this right. There's only a 1.11% chance of being multiple (full, non-oneshot) cops and that sounds about right. Docs have better odds, at about 2.33%. Odds of multiple Vigs or Roleblockers is sub-1%.

I think the point is that of everyone, Peace is the most suspicious out of everyone. And as much as I would like to advocate for him (Since I was in the same position last game), Peace is not doing anything on his own part to clear his name. He's just throwing blind accusations at other people and using weak reasonings to say why he isn't scum. His only saving grace is that the wagon against him was growing quickly. And the reason in part for that is because of the evidence that was brought up against him, because of how he played from this game being very similar to how he played as scum.

Norwegian has tried to give Peace the benefit of the doubt, and has asked multiple times for Peace's defense, but every time Peace comes up with a BS excuse of why they aren't scum, and instead just throws accusations at other people.

If Peace does indeed flip town, then obviously it would be worth reconsidering our options.

peace wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

What do you mean by: "I would like to know my relation with Daneeko"
?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

If Peace is lynched and flips green i would take a closer look at Daneeko and maybe Kira since Different55 does have a point that the late voters in the wagon might be trying to quicklynch.
Actually, **** it. If Peace flips red i'd still be wary of Daneeko and Kira, there is nothing stopping the scum team from bussing Peace since they probably perceive him as a weaker teammate. (Nothing personal Peace, but this is the truth.)
I also agree with ZeldaXD that Jawapa has been acting kinda weird this game, i'm not sure if it's scum weird or just "I don't really care how i'm perceived and am going to troll the entire game" weird. Either way it's anti-town.

It's kind of obvious, Daneeko was pushing for your lynch, so if you flip town, then that means we should look into Daneeko. Others pushed for the lynch as well, but specifically Daneeko was trying to force the lynch, and was the one who was most heavily pushing for the lynch to finish as soon as possible. And if you do flip scum, then it doesn't ratify Daneeko, because of the point that they could have been bussing you.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Peace i'm telling you that if you don't roleclaim right now i'm going to hammer your lynch, so it doesn't matter if it's "safe" for you to roleclaim in this setup since you are going to be lynched and everyone will know your role regardless.

I think what Peace is referring to is possible CC's. Task made a post about it earlier:

TaskManager wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Do i smell PR speculation?

Depends on what you define as PR speculation
I've been thinking whether it makes sense to claim if you're a PR and you're close to being lynched. If the Town has, say, 2 cops, and the person in question claims cop, the other cop will counterclaim and it's very obviously confusing the Town as well as giving mafia a large advantage

But if that's the case then either Peace revealed himself as a PR, or he's scum not wanting to RC.

Anyway, there's my thoughts, I should be able to talk relatively more for the upcoming days. I personally think that Peace is scum, just because of the evidence and lack of a valid defense on Peace's part. Although, I'd rather wait for a response from Peace than hammer it.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#181 2019-10-17 17:16:03

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Mod post

Vote Count

peace (6) - NoNK, Slabdrill, Daneeko, Kira, Onjit, TaskManager. [L-1]
Daneeko (3) - peace, NorwegianboyEE, mrjawapa.
Crybaby (1) - Crybaby.

Please insult me if I got a vote wrong.

Time left: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/t … nt=cursive

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#182 2019-10-17 17:24:53

peace

ok well **** it ima roleclaim jsut because im getting lynched let me get my rolecard infor coretly btu im a vanilla townie

peace.png

#183 2019-10-17 17:27:26

peace

im one of the players that is a vanilla townie (im pretty sure im not alone but whatever) so atleats im not a PR that gets ;ynched but just a vanilla ownie but if oyu dont want vanilla townies i'll go //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral all i want you to say is look at who i suspected and that is right now teh most daneeko an dkira and crybaby still hasnt unvtoted himself...

peace.png

#184 2019-10-17 17:36:25

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

If you're just a VT then i'm fine with your lynch, since your behavior has been very suspicious.

!Vote Peace

#185 2019-10-17 18:00:00

peace

^ that sounds like scum town shouldnt lycnh a town out because theyre acting sus even if its a VT tis still a loss so your bascially giving mafia a little advantance of not losing a memebr gg noweg youre gaining some suspictiolous points again from me

peace.png

Wooted by:

#186 2019-10-17 18:00:40

peace

uhh wait is there twilight?

peace.png

#187 2019-10-17 18:43:57

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

peace wrote:

uhh wait is there twilight?

Yes.

Final Vote Count

peace (7) - NoNK, Slabdrill, Daneeko, Kira, Onjit, TaskManager, NorwegianboyEE. [Lynched]
Daneeko (2) - peace, mrjawapa.
Crybaby (1) - Crybaby.

peace has been lynched, he was a Vanilla Townie.

Night 1 has now begun and will end in 24 hours.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#188 2019-10-18 21:34:36

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Crybaby got dead during the night. He was a Vanilla Townie.

6 votes are required to make another person dead.

Day ends: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/g … nt=cursive

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#189 2019-10-18 21:36:50

Kira

vote NorwegianBoy

#190 2019-10-18 21:40:09

daneeko

kira raises a convincing argument but i will have to consider it

UzI5nBc.png

#191 2019-10-18 21:45:04

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Kira don't be so simple-minded. While i did indeed raise suspicion on Peace, that doesn't implicate me as the villain here. The wagon on Peace grew very quickly and that did tipped me off that something might be up, but i still believed i my scumread on him so i kept it going regardless.
Killing Crybaby was a safe nightkill, he was trolling and didn't really add much. So his death gives us no information.
I'm thinking that the people who were encouraging are rather suspicious i'm going to have to look more into the voters and their reasoning for voting.

#192 2019-10-18 21:47:35

daneeko

you were suspicious but also... not suspicious?

UzI5nBc.png

#193 2019-10-18 22:22:05

NoNK

Vote: Kira

Yeah, no. That's a scummy vote. You know better than that 100%. We're not going to play like a bunch of idiots where we keep suspecting townies for being wrong, and open up the door for a mafia to potentially bus his partners and steamroll the game.

1. Any townie could reasonably have expected peace to be mafia based on his actions. I know because certainly did. Being on the wagon in and of itself is not scummy, and leading it was not scummy either.
2. Despite the fact the wagon made sense, it can be reasonably expected that one or more mafia were involved in the whole thing just due to the speed.
3. Mafia have a tendency to hedge, so in addition to finding the scum on the wagon, I would be suspicious of anyone who discredited the peace wagon without actually pushing for a viable alternative.

Here's what I've got:

Peace: NoNK, Slabdrill, Daneeko, Kira, Onjit, TaskManager, NorwegianboyEE

Other: mrjawapa, ZeldaXD, ShadowsEdge, Different55 <---- The laws of hedging say there is probably 1 mafia in this pool, I think it's less likely to be mrjawapa just because he actually took a stance yesterday.

The reason I don't put daneeko in red is because his actions can be from a disoriented mafia, but they can also be explained from the perspective that he's a new player and he's just doing whatever the heck? Like both are plausible to me, perhaps the VT read moreso considering how he has not really responded much to the pressure on him, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was mafia in the push on him? Lynch the new guy is easy money for scum. But I'm just making that up, I would actually need to go back and read to see if that's likely.

All of this is just off the top of my head.

If I can find some more spare time, I ought to go over the ISO's of everyone in white.

#194 2019-10-18 22:22:44

NoNK

that should say VI* not VT

#195 2019-10-18 22:27:08

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Alright i went over your post just before finishing this one NoNK. I think you're mostly right except for your townread on Jawapa. He looks terrible to me and you should read him again.

MrJawapa is pinging me hard. He wooted Peace's post that explicitly refers to my comment as "sounds like it's coming from scum". He did it on a post that Peace made before Mutant announced Peace's town alignment. This
makes me believe that he actually knew Peace's flip beforehand and he wanted to shade me and make me look as bad as possible. It is a typical scum tactic to tacitly support a wagon and at the same time make people look bad because they are voting for the town wagon. I'll go into detail why i believe Jawapa has been doing this down below.

Hidden text
Hidden text

Scum potential
- MrJawapa
- Kira (For reasons NoNK mentioned)

Wooted by:

#196 2019-10-18 22:46:09

daneeko

okay thats enough consideration

!vote Kira

you should at least explain why youre voting for them instead of... that

UzI5nBc.png

#197 2019-10-18 22:47:42

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

While i would be ok with a Kira lynch, i personally prefer MrJawapa.
Here's one for the counterwagon.

!Vote MrJawapa

#198 2019-10-18 23:07:45

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Town:
- NoNK (My strongest read. He has consistently shown logical deduction in finding scum as well as having a town mindset.)
- ShadowsEdge (Town, he also has a good reason why he can't post as often as he'd like.)

Townlean:
- Onjit (While i do think you're lean town, i really would like you to post more, don't just woot posts. Give us your input.)
- ZeldaXD (Only two posts, but she has suspected both Peace and MrJawapa, both whom there is and was good reason to suspect. So town lean because her mindset seems similar to mine.)

Null/Unsure:
- Daneeko (He is giving me the "noob townie" vibe. Not of an priority to me today.)
- Slabdrill (Classic "annoyingly unreadable" Slabdrill. I'd say we keep him around as nightkill bait and sort him later through association tells if he becomes trouble.)
- TaskManager (Really wish i had a more sound read on him, but he has some posts i like and some i think are sorta suspicious. So he's definitely investigation worthy if we have any investigative roles in this particular role pool.)
Different55 (My initial instinct says town, but i don't have a strong enough read to be confident in placing him as one yet. I'm going to need more time to confidently sort him.)

Scumlean:
- Kira (NoNK's case on you holds water. Not even explaining your fast vote on me is either extremely lazy and anti-town or scum trying to rile up another mislynch by "blaming" the active scum-hunters. Classic mafia move.)

Scum:
- MrJawapa (Read my case on him, he has very high scum equity)

#199 2019-10-18 23:10:39

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I'm going to sleep now so won't be responding to anything until later.

#200 2019-10-18 23:27:09, last edited by daneeko (2019-10-18 23:29:13)

daneeko

nonk i would really like to know what you mean by 2b town vibes are you talking about 2b2t i am so confused

UzI5nBc.png

TaskManager1572082667765837

Board footer