Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#751 Before February 2015

HappyKat

Re: Update Discussion

Before all the rage here is what i want to say.

Builders club is NOT EE Premium. You can get everything that builders club has to offer for free, aside from the obvious, classic, and the new god mode aura.

If you don't want it, then you don't need to buy it, but you aren't missing out on anything.

-Failgirl101

Wooted by:

#752 Before February 2015

robotkoer

HappyKat (removed topic) wrote:

First of all, I believe this topic should go in update discussion.

Second of all, stop your whining.

There is nothing in builders club, aside from the aura, that you can't get normally. Julian even said it is not meant to be EE exclusive, it is just for builders who want unlimited of each item.

I personally enjoy the update, partially because I get a 3 free months for being beta, but also because now I can focus on spending my energy only on worlds.

And if you don't want it, then don't get it. You won't be missing out on anything.

-Failgirl101

Heh.

I really wanted to get Beta because of the 2 worlds, smileys, blocks and updates.

Now what? We must pay 3x, 5,4x or 9,6x the beta price for blocks you can't even have forever!

Let's compare:

Beta

* 6 smileys
* 6 blocks
* 2 worlds
* Access to some worlds
* Testing of features
* Only 10 dollars
* "Forever"

Builders Club

* Almost all blocks
* Cheaper than buying all blocks for real (with gems)
* God mode aura
* 2 - 4 worlds
* No smileys (Or am I mistaken - do betas still have their 6 smileys?)
* Testing of features
* Insanely high prices
* Limits - 3, 6 or 12 months

Honestly, I think that this will lead in at least 50% of EE players to quit.

Wooted by:

#753 Before February 2015

Sensei1

I just noticed that if you have this new fancy animated god mode, the aura that potions give wont work.

Wooted by:

#754 Before February 2015

HappyKat

Well I don't know whether old beta members will get to keep their beta things, but other than that think about it.

Builder
- Unlimited Blocks
- Beta Features
- New God Aura (which isn't that great anyways)

Non-Builder
- Limited blocks
- Pretty much all features, except obvious classic
- Still able to buy worlds
- Still able to get regular blocks
- Still able to buy smilies

My point being, the only thin you are missing out on is a few blocks and smilies, big woop. It's not like we get treated any better than anyone else. You don't need to be a builder to make the most out of EE. You can still create levels, you can still use the portal and coin door/gate, time door, and switch features. You can still get weekly updates, and you can still enable chat without being a builder.

The new update is perfectly fine with me.

EDIT:

@Sensei1: MrShoe said he would be looking into that.

-Failgirl101

Last edited by HappyKat (Dec 12 2012 10:02:56 am)

Wooted by:

#755 Before February 2015

eeplayer17

So I get a free month of EE Builder because I'm beta, which is fine and all, except that now I can no longer put my energy in limited items like coin doors or portals. I have no intention of buying EE Builder when my free month expires, but I still have to go a whole month without being able to use my energy the way I want? This stinks. Mr. Shoe doesn't think things through very well.

Actually, I might end up quitting EE altogether. It's just turning into more and more of a pay2win cash grab. The energy system is now pointless since you can just pay to bypass it. And how long until all sorts of exclusive blocks and smileys are added to EE Builder? How long until you can just pay to be level 12?

Wooted by:

#756 Before February 2015

arteem

EE dies. I don't even know what I can say more about it. It just dies.

Instead of MrShoe making updates less in a month and deeper testing, we have some sh--. EE seems to become a game to pay money only at all, and my chances to quit are very high.

Wooted by:

#757 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Well, bye everyone.
I'll be gone after the 12th January.
I thought Chris didn't want people to pay a subscription, or at all (paying for beta, we were meant to get things first)

I can't believe this.

Edit: sent a strongly worded email.

Last edited by Metatron (Dec 12 2012 10:23:22 am)

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Wooted by:

#758 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Squad wrote:

Well, bye everyone.
I'll be gone after the 12th January.
I thought Chris didn't want people to pay a subscription, or at all (paying for beta, we were meant to get things first)

I can't believe this.

If next updates will be as bad as this is, I will do same.

Squad wrote:

Edit: sent a strongly worded email.

Well done, thank you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Wooted by:

#759 Before February 2015

I was okay with MrShoe before, but I am starting to think he's going too far now.
It's probably Chris' magic greedy aura.

Wooted by:

#760 Before February 2015

TopicStarter

So do the limited bricks we use while having unlimited stay after losing the builder club thing.   So whether I take the time to use it effectively as I can, not as much as it deserves....
Thanks

Wooted by:

#761 Before February 2015

Napakeun
Formerly goodsmile

I didn't pay for builder club, but I have it? Why?

Wooted by:

#762 Before February 2015

Jan12345

Redbu?? wrote:

I didn't pay for builder club, but I have it? Why?

Every beta member got that pack to test it Yn8I7.png

Wooted by:

#763 Before February 2015

Everglade

I think this new "Builders Club" update is silly. I don't like this idea at all. Just ruins the point of saving up energy for the items. New users to the game who have parents who are willing to spend the money will automatically have unlimited of every block pack, including the classics. Thats crazy!

Last edited by Everglade (Dec 12 2012 12:48:28 pm)

Wooted by:

#764 Before February 2015

Echo!

Oh dear.

Wooted by:

#765 Before February 2015

MortenJeppe

its a bad update the brick tab (in the shop) is gone for me X(

Wooted by:

#766 Before February 2015

Sxerks
Website

eeplayer17 wrote:

So I get a free month of EE Builder because I'm beta, which is fine and all, except that now I can no longer put my energy in limited items like coin doors or portals. I have no intention of buying EE Builder when my free month expires, but I still have to go a whole month without being able to use my energy the way I want?

^^^
This, seriously, cant use magic for a month, what a waste.

Wooted by:

#767 Before February 2015

Master1

That's it. I'm done with this game. This update combined with the other bad ones, completely ruins the game for me. Bye all.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Wooted by:

#768 Before February 2015

Bimps

That's it. I can but up with all the **** MrShoe does. I can deal with energy to newp alyers, I can deal with 50 shades of gr(e/a)y. I can even deal with MrShoe uploading ugly smiles.

BUT A PREMIUM THING? NO. **** YOU MrShoe

Wooted by:

#769 Before February 2015

linkz0rs

HappyKat wrote:

There is nothing in builders club, aside from the aura, that you can't get normally. Julian even said it is not meant to be EE exclusive, it is just for builders who want unlimited of each item.

What about those of us who already have everything in the game? Bought by energy.
I think those of us should get the same benefits as Builders Club, forever.
Or better yet, just give all the benefits of this new 'club' to Beta members, remove the payment, and benefit Beta members the way they're supposed to. We didn't pay for Beta only to get the smileys. Beta should get all this, since we DO (or were) testing new updates before release. I also think there should be a bug reporting system for EE, rather than emailing the admins.
Stupid update.

Master1 wrote:

That's it. I'm done with this game. This update combined with the other bad ones, completely ruins the game for me. Bye all.

Yeah, same here... This is outright stupid.
We should petition or something against this and send it to Chris... Throw my name in there if you do.

robotkoer wrote:

Heh.

I really wanted to get Beta because of the 2 worlds, smileys, blocks and updates.

Now what? We must pay 3x, 5,4x or 9,6x the beta price for blocks you can't even have forever!

Let's compare:

Beta

* 6 smileys
* 6 blocks
* 2 worlds
* Access to some worlds
* Testing of features
* Only 10 dollars
* "Forever"

Builders Club

* Almost all blocks
* Cheaper than buying all blocks for real (with gems)
* God mode aura
* 2 - 4 worlds
* No smileys (Or am I mistaken - do betas still have their 6 smileys?)
* Testing of features
* Insanely high prices
* Limits - 3, 6 or 12 months

Honestly, I think that this will lead in at least 50% of EE players to quit.

Yep ^

I think "Beta" needs to be revised, in this way:
* Excluse Beta smileys & blocks
* Access to beta-exclusive worlds
* The option to make any world a "beta" world, to limit players who can enter
* Testing of new features, before regular players
* Only 10 dollars - 1-time-payment - Forever
* New God Mode Aura
* 50% Off discount when buying items in the shop

Last edited by linkz0rs (Dec 12 2012 2:26:07 pm)

Wooted by:

#770 Before February 2015

normaluser

I think we need to name EE "Everybody Edits 2" Then restore an old version of EE for "Everybody Edits 1"
That is, restore before Mr. Shoe was there and have Benjaminsen update the game.
Really, I'd rather play in the "Forum games" topic then play EE.

Wooted by:

#771 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I'm going to hold out for a little bit to see what happens before actually calling it quits.
In my opinion, first it's this, and then it's completely pay-to-play with tons of exclusively gems stuff. It does not help me in the least bit being a beta from 2010 who has literally everything save for gems-exclusives and 2 contest smileys. In fact, it's detrimental because as far as I can tell I can't spend energy on the new updates that'll occur from here until February that I won't have after my free trial for the builders' club as expired.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#772 Before February 2015

DJDavid98
Website

Also, loving the "Danish" PayPal page you're presented with after clicking the buy with money button...

Zoey2070 wrote:

I can't spend energy on the new updates that'll occur from here until February that I won't have after my free trial for the builders' club as expired.

Well, f**k.

Wooted by:

#773 Before February 2015

HappyKat

You know I honestly do not understand why everyone is freaking out.

Before you rage on me.

Builders club is PREMIUM content. Not having it will NOT hinder your gaming process, and once the membership runs out your account will go back to normal.

Well how do I know?

That's because I have several non-beta alts. They all have access to the blocks tab, and they all have the same amount of items.

However if there is one thing I do know, is that you can NO LONGER buy just beta. I'm not sure if the beta packs will go awaywhen the membership runs out ( for those who had bought beta beforehand), but I would assume the answer is no, especially since prior beta members had already paid for their content.

I am trying my hardest to contact Julian to get more information, but I am sure everyone must know by now how slow he responds, if he responds at all so everyone just please be patient.

Furthermore that fact that he gave every beta member a free month I thought was very generous. Why whine when you could be out using your unlimited blocks and super cool aura huh?

Just relax, and just be patient. The woots system was bad at first too, but MrShoe eventually added lobby tabs to sort the levels. I'm sure this is only the beginning of something great.

-Failgirl101

Last edited by HappyKat (Dec 12 2012 3:10:42 pm)

Wooted by:

#774 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

does Anyone here thinks that the builders thing is usefull?

And why cant I buy more blocks?

Wooted by:

#775 Before February 2015

Saintcool

I think it's useful because I need 300+ portals for something, but thats about it.

Wooted by:
Zoey20701434489379513249

Board footer