Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#551 2019-09-26 07:19:58

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

i think that kira should've thought this through more. if that was actually his "plan" all along, shouldn't he have realized that peace would've counterclaimed, and then kira wouldn't have been believed? (because peace is already a confirmed alpha member.)

if you reread the posts, you'll notice that kira tries to get peace to understand for far too long. i think it's because he was holding onto hope that peace would suddenly "get it" and follow along.

honestly i'm not sure why kira would think that peace is smart enough to "take the hint." one of them is lying, and i'm very certain that it's kira, because his ability to deceive people is FAR better than peace's. however, just because he's lying doesn't mean he's maf.

Kirby wrote:

from what i can gather, his post is basically saying "I have nothing to lose by counterclaiming you, since i'm already a target to the mafia because my universe was revealed. I would've even counterclaimed you if you claimed alpha cop and i actually was one, since the target is already on my back I have nothing to lose"

if this IS indeed what peace meant, then i think it's a good point and he's being honest.

mrjawapa wrote:

Peace counter claiming made Kira look like scum, and we were all going to lynch Kira. He tried to play it off as Peace making a false claim, and tried persuading Peace to claim drifter. It went over peace's head, and everything started to fall apart.

^^this
i don't think kira is lying about his plan. i think peace was just too stupid to realize what was happening and it messed everything up for kira. i'm still really confused what the hell kira was trying to accomplish with his "plan," so lynching him is not completely off the table for me; however, right now, i think he has a PR and was stupid for trusting peace.

as for jawapa, i don't really have much to say about him. i'm getting a bad vibe from him, but i think it's just because he's being a ****, as usual.

Wooted by:

#552 2019-09-26 07:54:46

peace

kira if youre the faactional cop frrom omega wtf did you try to do? you couldv eeither A reveal what you got and take your kill (asummign you investigate dkirby and he was mafia) thwn we would lynch kirby or you woudl waint tuntilyou found 2 mafia's then reveal all and take your kill its what i woudl do in this sistuation where we only have 1 FC left

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#553 2019-09-26 07:56:45

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

MrJawapa wrote:

Random vote for shadowsedge, with no apparent reason.

I’ve already explained this for what feels like fifty times. (Though it’s probably just once) The vote was RVS.

Hidden text

Everything else you’ve got on me is basing it on a light tonal read and tying me to 2B because i defended him once. Who’s grasping at straws again? Jawapa i’m dissapointed, i wanted to see what amazing **** you’d come up with to "prove" i’m on a scum team with 2B. And this is all you give me. Sad.

Eleizibeth wrote:

as for jawapa, i don't really have much to say about him. i'm getting a bad vibe from him, but i think it's just because he's being a ****, as usual.

^ //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#554 2019-09-26 09:48:47

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

!unvote

I think Jawapa's post offers a new interesting point of view that needs to be considered, so I'm taking off my vote from Kira. I will probably make a more extensive post when I get home.

gLjTZE1.png

#555 2019-09-26 09:53:38

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[4] Kira: Kirby, Peace, NorwegianboyEE, TaskManager
[1] Kirby: Mrjawapa

About 17 hours remain.

:.|:;

#556 2019-09-26 09:54:57

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

That ‘lynch shadow’ post I made at the start of the game was a joke post. Don’t overthink lol

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#557 2019-09-26 10:12:56

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

I probably won't be active until the end of this day
Got university stuff to do

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#558 2019-09-26 12:49:45

Kira

The reason why I don’t want to claim my role is because it puts town in a huge disadvantage. All I’m gonna say is:

!vote Kirby

I will not confirm or deny anyone’s opinions or statements. I might be from Alpha Universe, I might not be. I might be PR, I might not be.

Trust your judgement and follow your guts. Vote for me if you’d like or don’t, It’s up to you. However, if I get lynched pay close attention to the people voting for me and who doesn’t vote for me, you might be able to find an obvious scum this way.

#559 2019-09-26 13:01:39

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

**** it

!vote Kirby

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#560 2019-09-26 13:15:44

Luka504

What the ****
Kira I get, but why are you doing this, Devlin?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#561 2019-09-26 13:32:39

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

There's that strange willingness between Mutant and Kira to co-operate again.
Also Onjit messed up his vote count, Luka's vote on Kira isn't counted.

#562 2019-09-26 13:48:48

Luka504

Jawapa, let me ask you this: Why Kira? Why did you specifically choose to believe that Kira is the cop and that he's trying to breadcrumb us into lynching Kirby?
I mean, for example, how do you know that Kirby isn't the cop and is breadcrumbing us to lynch Kira? What makes Kira so special?
Your only reason for believing Kira is one post where he called Kirby a mafia without elaborating why. That's quite a weak excuse, and frankly, kind of illogical. Just accusing someone of being a mafia doesn't mean anything, yet you chose to force it to mean something.

Then, there's these two posts by Kira:

Kira wrote:

If you are town this is a really bad play coming from you Kirby. Do you really want to lead the town to its purge?
AndyMakeer town Dies - First Voted by Kira
Kira town Dies - First Voted by Kirby
Kirby town Dies - Etc etc.

Kira wrote:

But it would make complete sense to vote for me if you were a Mafia, however I don't sense any mafia vibes coming from you after voting for me abruptly, it shows that you are townie, imo.

In both of these posts, Kira mentions that he views Kirby as a townie.
Now, tell me Jawapa, if you knew for a fact that someone was a mafia, why would you ever call them a townie?
It just doesn't make any sense.

Wooted by:

rat

#563 2019-09-26 14:05:03

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 75#p762875

So I just reread this post.

Don’t you think it’s weird that Jawapa read everything with the assumption of Kira being maf, then later said that Kira is Omega Faction Cop?
If you think Kira is town, then does some of your points about me and Kira having a connection still valid?

And for the Kirby bandwagon I don’t even know what’s going on. Idk if Kira supports Jawapa, because Jawapa said that Kirby is maf, then Kira voted for Kirby. Mutant’s vote on Kirby is also weird, I now really think that Kira and Mutant has some connections, or possibly Kira and Jawapa too.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#564 2019-09-26 14:35:20

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Luka504 wrote:

Why Kira? Why did you specifically choose to believe that Kira is the cop and that he's trying to breadcrumb us into lynching Kirby?
I mean, for example, how do you know that Kirby isn't the cop and is breadcrumbing us to lynch Kira? What makes Kira so special?
Your only reason for believing Kira is one post where he called Kirby a mafia without elaborating why. That's quite a weak excuse, and frankly, kind of illogical. Just accusing someone of being a mafia doesn't mean anything, yet you chose to force it to mean something

What are you even trying to say? Everything I outlined points to kira being the faction cop and kirby being his target. Read my earlier post and you'll see why. Nothing you asked me makes any sense.

If you think the roles are reversed, show us why.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Don’t you think it’s weird that Jawapa read everything with the assumption of Kira being maf, then later said that Kira is Omega Faction Cop?

Why would that be weird? I was convinced kira was mafia until I reread everything. While going back through the game, I was really looking for stuff that backed my claim that those few people were definitely mafia.

After reading it all, I realized there were several things I over looked. A light came on when I read the "And you're mafia" post. I then went down. A different path, seeing if that was a hint to something.

Luka504 wrote:

In both of these posts, Kira mentions that he views Kirby as a townie.
Now, tell me Jawapa, if you knew for a fact that someone was a mafia, why would you ever call them a townie?

The first quote you have is prior to Kira's being able to use his ability. He wouldnt have known kirby was mafia at the time.

I cant speak on the second quote, because I cant find it atm. If it was prior to N1, then see above. If it was after, I can only speculate it was to keep from becoming a target. If he flips on kirby, and kirby is maf, then they'll want him dead. If hes pedaling kirby as a town, kira can stay alive.

Sorry if this is kinda hard to understand. I only have 10 minutes for my break, and I'm on mobile. If anything's confusing I'll try to explain better when I'm on lunch.

If you think kirby is town, prove it to me.

Discord: jawp#5123

#565 2019-09-26 14:35:21

Kira

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 75#p762875

So I just reread this post.

If you think Kira is town, then does some of your points about me and Kira having a connection still valid?

And for the Kirby bandwagon I don’t even know what’s going on. Idk if Kira supports Jawapa, because Jawapa said that Kirby is maf, then Kira voted for Kirby. Mutant’s vote on Kirby is also weird, I now really think that Kira and Mutant has some connections, or possibly Kira and Jawapa too.

Our connection? We are both town and want to win.

Wooted by: (2)

#566 2019-09-26 15:01:20, last edited by Onjit (2019-09-26 15:01:34)

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[5] Kira: Kirby, Peace, Luka504, NorwegianboyEE, TaskManager
[3] Kirby: Mrjawapa, Kira, Mutantdevle

About 12 hours remain.

:.|:;

#567 2019-09-26 15:22:41

Luka504

Jawapa wrote:

What are you even trying to say?

That your reason for trusting Kira is extremely weak and flimsy, that's what. You say that Kira laid out a hint with his bare-bones accusation, but if you genuinely believe that, then any and all accusations should be treated as 'hints' that the accuser is a cop and the accused is a mafia.

Jawapa wrote:

If you think the roles are reversed, show us why.

I don't think the roles are reversed; because why would I? I have no real reason to think that Kirby is a cop, just as you have no real reason to think Kira is one.

Jawapa wrote:

The first quote you have is prior to Kira's being able to use his ability. He wouldnt have known kirby was mafia at the time.

I cant speak on the second quote, because I cant find it atm. If it was prior to N1, then see above.

Both happened after day 2 had already begun. According to your theory, Kira would have already found out that Kirby was a mafia.

Jawapa wrote:

If he flips on kirby, and kirby is maf, then they'll want him dead. If hes pedaling kirby as a town, kira can stay alive.

So, when Kira says that Kirby is mafia, that's a hint that we should take seriously.
But when Kira says that Kirby is town, that's something we shouldn't take seriously?
Oh come on, you're seriously going to ride this dumb theory out 'till the bitter end, aren't you?

#568 2019-09-26 15:35:49

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Seems to me that Jawapa might have been bussing his teammate Kira, then he tries to come up with a really bad and unnatural explanation of why he suddenly "shifts his belief" and thinks Kira is a faction cop to save him from the noose. It's weird to see how Jawapa suddenly swoops down to the levels of Kira's flawed logic like that.

Wooted by: (5)

#569 2019-09-26 15:39:12

Luka504

Yeah, there's no way Kira and Jawapa aren't mafia buddies. I swear I'll **** bricks if they're both actually innocent.

#570 2019-09-26 15:44:19

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Luka504 wrote:

I don't think the roles are reversed; because why would I? I have no real reason to think that Kirby is a cop, just as you have no real reason to think Kira is one.

Lol then why did you suggest it?
I absolutely do. I explained why I do.

If you disagree, prove me wrong. Calling my info weak is a bad counter argument.

Luka504 wrote:

Both happened after day 2 had already begun. According to your theory, Kira would have already found out that Kirby was a mafia.

Oops. I misread the quote. I didnt bother searching for them. I read it as a prediction for lynching andy. My reasoning for the second quote applies to the first quote, then.

Luka504 wrote:

So, when Kira says that Kirby is mafia, that's a hint that we should take seriously.
But when Kira says that Kirby is town, that's something we shouldn't take seriously?

Context of when certain things are said are very important.

If y'all think I'm being suspicious, and think I was bussing a teammate, then lynch me.

#571 2019-09-26 15:45:09

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Luka504 wrote:

Yeah, there's no way Kira and Jawapa aren't mafia buddies. I swear I'll **** bricks if they're both actually innocent.

We are both innocent.

How many bricks will you be ****?

#572 2019-09-26 15:57:40

Luka504

Jawapa wrote:

Lol then why did you suggest it?

I didn't suggest that Kirby was actually a mafia, all I did was use your bad reasoning to show how anyone can instantly become the new Omega faction cop.

Jawapa wrote:

If you disagree, prove me wrong. Calling my info weak is a bad counter argument.

What info? Everything you've said is merely speculation that's based on one post.
Plus, nice burden of proof reversal. How about you provide concrete evidence that Kira is a faction cop first and instead of relying on awful hypothises?

Jawapa wrote:

Context of when certain things are said are very important.

You know, you genuinely remind me of those conspiracy theorists that are like:
"No, no, the moon landing still could have been faked. NASA just had to develop video-edit software decades ahead of its time and convince multiple goverments to lie on our behalf, then it could totally have happened! What? Can you prove that didn't happen?"
Kira is not the faction cop, plain and simple. Stop scrambling to find any excuse to maintain your incorrect theory.

Jawapa wrote:

How many bricks will you be ****?

Zero //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#573 2019-09-26 15:59:03

ShadowsEdge

Everything about this whole situation seems flawed. Jawapa also had accusations on me for disagreeing with believing that Kira is the Faction Cop.

In general, his claim to believing that Kira is the Faction Cop has a lot of holes in it, as I pointed out in my post. But instead of acknowledging the holes in his idea, he ignored the flaws, and turned it around as me trying to prevent Kirby from being suspected.

I don't really have a lot of time to go into all of the stuff for it right now, but Jawapa is giving me a bad feeling because of how he's going about trying to convince people that Kira the Faction Cop.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#574 2019-09-26 15:59:13

Luka504

*Actually a cop.
Goddamn spelling mistakes.

#575 2019-09-26 16:04:33

peace

Kira wrote:

The reason why I don’t want to claim my role is because it puts town in a huge disadvantage. All I’m gonna say is:

Kira wrote:

You are a Town Vanilla. You are in universe Alpha.

While you don't have any special abilities, you have the power of your voice and your vote. And the second best flavour of icecream!

You will win when all of the members of the mafia in your universe are dead.

mutantdevle wrote:

**** it

!vote Kirby

why you vote kirby? are you kira's teammate?

if kira flips scum i wan tto get mutant out

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer