Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#451 2019-09-25 16:36:07

peace

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
peace wrote:

imo heres my plan: we lycnh kira if he flips aplha VT then the netx day we lynch me deal?

What are you even trying to do?

Why should we lynch Kira?

read bacck i coutnerclaimed his/her alpha VT role claim

but i guess i will die tonight by kira if we dotn lync hhim or i will still die by her team mate if thyere aplha mafia ofc

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#452 2019-09-25 16:36:54

ShadowsEdge

Theres also the possibilitie that one of them could be a PR claiming Townie in order to not draw suspicion to themselves by the Mafia.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#453 2019-09-25 16:37:29

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

peace wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:
peace wrote:

imo heres my plan: we lycnh kira if he flips aplha VT then the netx day we lynch me deal?

but i guess i will die tonight by kira if we dotn lync hhim or i will still die by her team mate if thyere aplha mafia ofc

Yes, you counterclaimed, but that doesn’t mean your claim is 100% true. So no I’m not lynching Kira, and what you’re doing is making you mega sus

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#454 2019-09-25 16:38:38

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

So... Peace is actually the one fake claiming? In that case i do not understand wtf he is doing. What would he gain from claiming Alpha VT?

Theory 1: Assuming he is scum: Real Alpha VT would out him and he'd most likely get lynched.
Theory 2: Assuming he is drifter: Real Alpha VT would out him and he'd most likely be forced to roleclaim or get lynched.

Theory 3: Peace actually is Alpha VT and Kira is lying.

So i'm actually leaning towards Theory 3 right now, but i'm open to anyone else's suggestions.
Another thing to note: like 2B said, Kira lying doesn't necessarily indicate he is scum. He could also be townie lying about universe to misdirect the mafia nightkill, or maybe Kira actually is the drifter.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#455 2019-09-25 16:40:26

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

I really hope that peace's inability to type doesn't also apply to his strategy skills and that he's not the Drifter

Peace if you're actually the Drifter, you gotta claim now before we end up with a mislynch in this Peace vs Kira case
Because if you're not, I think this is TvS and we should take a gamble and lynch one of you two

In general Drifter claiming doesn't benefit the Town, cause then Mafia know whom not to attack
But in this specific case we risk getting a mislynch because of the Drifter soo

if peace is scum he could still fakeclaim drifter and that would force the real drifter to counterclaim (or not? drifter shouldn't really care about the town being fooled by a fake claimant)
this is so sad

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#456 2019-09-25 16:40:45

Kira

peace wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:
peace wrote:

Peace just stop what you're doing right now. It's too late to counter claim: you are putting yourself in a **** spot, you do realize that right? I'd vote for you and get you out but there's always this possibility of you being Drifter or fake claiming to lynch me, but either way you should stay low for the time being.

#457 2019-09-25 16:41:44

peace

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Theres also the possibilitie that one of them could be a PR claiming Townie in order to not draw suspicion to themselves by the Mafia.

hmmm
why would kira do that with no votes on her i find things vague here and wellh ow to say this.. i knwo my role card yeah kira coudl say the same but a counterclaim is somethign to tak ein acoutn even or the aplha thign being confirmed already and that frrom kira isnt alos kira was the first to lynch andy and mutant was following mutant  COULD be his buddy

onjit are dead players allowed to vote?

peace.png

#458 2019-09-25 16:43:11

peace

Kira wrote:

Alright so, let's go over the current players:

NorwegianboyEE: Town lean
2B55B5G TNG: Has the same playstyle as when he was Mafia, I would watch out for him.
TaskManager: Town lean
mutantdevle: Town, followed my lynch. If Mutant was mafia he'd most likely play it more passively and NOT follow my lynch knowing that AndyMakeer was town (If he was scum he'd know that AndyMakeer is town, therefore he wouldn't make himself look suspicious).
Luka504: Town lean
mrjawapa: Playing pretty aggressively this time. Drifter vibes?
ZeldaXD: No comment, Inactive.
Crybaby: I was getting bad vibes from Crybaby but his recent posts makes me believe that he is town.
Kirby: Inactive, followed the Andy vote with "I'd rather not have a tie excuse".
peace: Is obvious when he is Mafia, I believe Peace is town.
ShadowsEdge: Had a rough start, Scum lean, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt
eleizibeth: Did post her opinions on the situation but did not convince me. Scum lean

peace.png

#459 2019-09-25 16:45:00

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

peace wrote:

Considering policy lynching Peace just for typing this question.

Wooted by:

#460 2019-09-25 16:45:11

ShadowsEdge

peace wrote:

What makes you think dead people can vote?

~BeepnBoop

#461 2019-09-25 16:45:19

Kira

peace wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

hmmm
why would kira do that with no votes on her i find things vague here and wellh ow to say this.. i knwo my role card yeah kira coudl say the same but a counterclaim is somethign to tak ein acoutn even or the aplha thign being confirmed already and that frrom kira isnt alos kira was the first to lynch andy and mutant was following mutant  COULD be his buddy

I really think town is going in a very wrong direction and you're not making things easier Peace, worse, you're confusing everyone with your late counterclaim/falseclaim.

-----------------

Town, I think we should focus on players that are actually suspicious, killing another townie will not help our case. Let's team up to find the scums please.

I'm tempted to go for a ZeldaXD lynch to make him talk.

!vote ZeldaXD

#462 2019-09-25 16:46:12

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

This could be Town Vanilla (Peace) VS Town PR (Kira) tbh.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#463 2019-09-25 16:46:13

peace

**** i **** up i mean are dead players alllowed to WOOT*

peace.png

#464 2019-09-25 16:49:07

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

peace wrote:

Oh yeah, that's a better question.
I think the general consensus is that dead players are only allowed to woot posts that are funny. If dead players start wooting an alive player's case against scum for example, it could be seen as outside interference since the dead person is "hinting" that player X is mafia.

Wooted by: (2)

#465 2019-09-25 16:50:37

peace

Kira wrote:
peace wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

hmmm

I really think town is going in a very wrong direction and you're not making things easier Peace, worse, you're confusing everyone with your late counterclaim/falseclaim.

-----------------

Town, I think we should focus on players that are actually suspicious, killing another townie will not help our case. Let's team up to find the scums please.

!vote ZeldaXD

kira theres a coutnercliam on you and you just let this go aside? to drvie attention away form you eing suspictiolous as hell now your universe isnt confirmed yet min is my role isnt but my cliam is more corrrect then yours caus emy cliam ahs 50% of th einformation that is ATLEAST right yours has 0% yeha i may be sus nwo too cbtu atleast i have a reason to countercliam you becuas emy universe is already revealed heck maby i wouldv eeven countercliamed if you claiamed to be universe cop and i was the real universe cop just because my universe is revealed so i think i got a mafia memebr now and i want you dead because of lying and fqalseclaiming alos if poeple do lycnh me and see i was right aout my counterlciam ur dead

peace.png

#466 2019-09-25 16:51:30

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
peace wrote:

Oh yeah, that's a better question.
I think the general consensus is that dead players are only allowed to woot posts that are funny. If dead players start wooting an alive player's case against scum for example, it could be seen as outside interference since the dead person is "hinting" that player X is mafia.

check my post where i said vote the qutoe dpost by shadow is wooted by anatoly

peace.png

#467 2019-09-25 16:53:51

Kira

peace wrote:
Kira wrote:
peace wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

hmmm

-----------------

!vote ZeldaXD

kira theres a coutnercliam on you and you just let this go aside? to drvie attention away form you eing suspictiolous as hell now your universe isnt confirmed yet min is my role isnt but my cliam is more corrrect then yours caus emy cliam ahs 50% of th einformation that is ATLEAST right yours has 0% yeha i may be sus nwo too cbtu atleast i have a reason to countercliam you becuas emy universe is already revealed heck maby i wouldv eeven countercliamed if you claiamed to be universe cop and i was the real universe cop just because my universe is revealed so i think i got a mafia memebr now and i want you dead because of lying and fqalseclaiming alos if poeple do lycnh me and see i was right aout my counterlciam ur dead

You're actually completely stupid. Do you even realize I'm trying to save you right now? Mafia does not gain anything by lynching the Drifter yet you keep up with your "ALPHA VT act". Please just stop. Town does not want more casualities after losing 1 PR and 1 VT.

Do you even realize Drifter is entirely neutral and your goal is to survive? What the hell are you doing right now?

#468 2019-09-25 16:55:12

ShadowsEdge

peace wrote:
Kira wrote:
peace wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

hmmm

-----------------

!vote ZeldaXD

I dont even understand what peace is saying here. It sounds like he's saying that he would have CCd if Kira claimed Universe Cop too? I dont understand any of what peace is saying, but how hes going about explaining it is weird.

~BeepnBoop

#469 2019-09-25 16:58:45

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:
peace wrote:
Kira wrote:
peace wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

hmmm

-----------------

!vote ZeldaXD

I dont even understand what peace is saying here. It sounds like he's saying that he would have CCd if Kira claimed Universe Cop too? I dont understand any of what peace is saying, but how hes going about explaining it is weird.

I don't understand either, it doesn't make any sense to me. If Peace was Alpha PR why would he put an Alpha VT in danger on purpose? He is claiming Alpha universe cop right now.

This is GG, i'm out. Why the **** is Peace still allowed in Mafia games, remind me?

#470 2019-09-25 16:59:13

Kira

This is the 2nd time he throws an entire game.

#471 2019-09-25 17:00:34

Kira

Also, if I understand right, he is saying that his Universe cop counterclaims my Vanilla Townie.

I'm done. Just get me out

!vote Kira

#472 2019-09-25 17:01:51

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

How many mental breakdowns have we had by now? 3?

Wooted by: (2)

#473 2019-09-25 17:03:46

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Why the **** did you roleclaim vanilla alpha if you're not peace and now you've just outed yourself as a town PR. **** great.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#474 2019-09-25 17:03:53

Kirby

As much of a headache as peace's posts are to read, i still trust him more than kira that he is alpha vanilla town right now.

He's not claiming alpha universe cop, it's just that there are about 382 run on sentences and 383 typos in his post so it's really hard to follow

as far as i'm concerned, kira claimed alpha vanilla town for seemingly no reason, and peace, a confirmed alpha member, counterclaimed. I also trust kira's ability to deceive people more than peace's, so my vote on kira will remain

Wooted by: (3)

#475 2019-09-25 17:04:30

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

How many mental breakdowns have we had by now? 3?

And the day 2 isn't even over yet!

peace wrote:

my cliam is more corrrect then yours caus emy cliam ahs 50% of th einformation that is ATLEAST right

peace wrote:

atleast i have a reason to countercliam you becuas emy universe is already revealed heck maby i wouldv eeven countercliamed if you claiamed to be universe cop and i was the real universe cop just because my universe is revealed

what the ****?????????

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:
Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer