Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#376 2019-09-24 17:39:02

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

Kira wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
Kira wrote:

Wait, I don't get it. What does my universe have to do with anything? It doesn't matter what universe I'm from in the end, I am just a VT.

Because if you're lying about your universe, you're probably lying about your role.

If you are part of Town you'd know that my claim post is legit since you received the same.

its
not
rolecards
are
in
the
op

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (3)

#377 2019-09-24 17:40:27

Kira

(Nevermind I just realized It's in the setup) Yikes.

I do understand the suspcions you have on me and it's absolutely understandable, however I can guarantee you that I am not mafia. As a Town member that's currently under suspicion, It's interesting to see who pushes for my lynch and who doesn't, usually mafia wouldn't push or suspect a townie that's in trouble since they can potentially gain a free lynch from it, so they just sit back and relax.

Suspicious people to me are:

Crybaby
Kirby
Eleizibeth
ZeldaXD

Can we get a list from everyone and see if anything matches?

#378 2019-09-24 17:40:29

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Kira wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
Kira wrote:

Wait, I don't get it. What does my universe have to do with anything? It doesn't matter what universe I'm from in the end, I am just a VT.

Because if you're lying about your universe, you're probably lying about your role.

If you are part of Town you'd know that my claim post is legit since you received the same.

That’s some douchey meta-play you’re doing there Kira. Besides, we can read all of the role pm text in Onjit’s first post, so citing role text doesn’t prove anything.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#379 2019-09-24 17:41:42

Kira

TaskManager wrote:
Kira wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
Kira wrote:

its
not
rolecards
are
in
the
op

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
Kira wrote:

That’s some douchey meta-play you’re doing there Kira. Besides, we can read all of the role pm text in Onjit’s first post, so citing role text doesn’t prove anything.

Yeah my bad, I didn't realize that.

#380 2019-09-24 17:44:24

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ok, now here's the question
would scum kira go as far as to fake him not realizing the cards are in the OP and try to metaplay (which is really uncool by the way and i have said this before, whatever your alignment is, you shouldn't do that) the rolecard? i think thats unlikely, which is why kira will have a slight town lean in my list right now. but there are kira's previous **** ups that dont let me trust him more

i8SwC8p.png

#381 2019-09-24 17:47:54

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

TaskManager wrote:

ok, now here's the question
would scum kira go as far as to fake him not realizing the cards are in the OP and try to metaplay (which is really uncool by the way and i have said this before, whatever your alignment is, you shouldn't do that) the rolecard? i think thats unlikely, which is why kira will have a slight town lean in my list right now. but there are kira's previous **** ups that dont let me trust him more

Well here's the thing, if Kira's actually scum and abused this tactic to townclear himself i would be furious.

#382 2019-09-24 17:51:31

Luka504

**** **** Kira you're giving me whiplash.
I can't tell if what you've just done is evidence that he's a townie or proof that he should taste the rope.
Ugh, let's just see what the mafia ends up doing tonight.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#383 2019-09-24 17:56:16

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

mrjawapa wrote:

Would be happy to most more. Hard to interject when like 4 people are constantly going back and forth. Conversation shifts a lot by the time I have a chance to respond.

!vote ele

This is based on meta. I have a feeling hes a power role of some sort, and is being quiet to avoid being killed.

sorry that i haven't been posting more. i haven't really had much time to sit down and formulate a response to any of this. like you said, it's hard to interject when a few people are just constantly going back and forth. when i first even realized that this game was starting, there were like 4 or 5 pages immediately, which exhausted me. still not sure what my opinion is on all of the drama bc i'm still kinda confused

also, why are you being so aggressive toward me? you mentioned earlier that kirby is always inactive in mafia games as well, and that he "shouldn't even be allowed to sign up anymore." (see #252)
why aren't you questioning any of the other inactive players that norboy listed? (zelda, crybaby, and kirby)

also: i'm a she

Kira wrote:

I'm actually agreeing with Jawapa here. Eleizibeth DID NOT follow the AndyMakeer vote knowing he wasn't part of Mafia and to avoid suspicions and she generally does not talk much, diverting attention somewhere else.

how the **** does this make any sense?

i did post a little bit in the beginning, but no one really seemed to comment on it so i figured it was useless. i didn't have anything else to add so i didn't say anything else
i've already established last game that i don't wanna vote for somebody just because they're inactive. andy hasn't said much, yeah, which is exactly why i didn't vote for him. he hasn't done anything that is "notably scummy." he's just been inactive. i support pressuring inactives to get more info, but i don't agree with lynching inactives just because they're inactive. we're wasting lynches if we just lynch inactive players imo

#384 2019-09-24 18:02:56

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

eleizibeth wrote:

i did post a little bit in the beginning, but no one really seemed to comment on it so i figured it was useless

not really
you should still voice your thoughts
having a mindset of "oh theyre not even listening to me well ill just stop posting" only benefits the mafia

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

rat

#385 2019-09-24 18:14:27

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

TaskManager wrote:

not really
you should still voice your thoughts
having a mindset of "oh theyre not even listening to me well ill just stop posting" only benefits the mafia

eleizibeth wrote:

i didn't have anything else to add so i didn't say anything else

(i literally did not have anything else to add)

#386 2019-09-24 18:20:10

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ok but figuring it was useless is still wrong that was my point

i8SwC8p.png

#387 2019-09-24 18:22:47

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

oh ok well yeah i see your point then lmao

#388 2019-09-24 18:26:47

Kirby

!vote kira

i really can't see how universe claiming helps literally anyone other than mafia. alpha already killed off anatoly and andymakeer, and know that peace is alpha as well. You claiming really either means you're scum or trying to confuse people, but i don't understand the incentive in doing the latter when you weren't being targeted

also as other people have pointed out pls no metagaming it ruins the point of the game

Wooted by: (2)

#389 2019-09-24 18:31:10

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Yay, you woke up.

!Unvote Kirby

#390 2019-09-24 18:34:03

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Kirby what do you think about Kira's accidental or maybe deliberate townclear?

i8SwC8p.png

#391 2019-09-24 18:37:04

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

eleizibeth wrote:

why aren't you questioning any of the other inactive players that norboy listed? (zelda, crybaby, and kirby

RNG

eleizibeth wrote:

also: i'm a she

Wrong.

Kirby wrote:

long post

100% agree. Also, welcome to mafia 31. We've been expecting you.

Discord: jawp#5123

#392 2019-09-24 18:37:43

Kirby

TaskManager wrote:

i don't buy it lol. and regardless, i would like to hear a counterargument that isn't just more metagaming.

Wooted by:

#393 2019-09-24 18:37:45

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

TaskManager wrote:

Not kirby, but seems sus.

Plus posting role cards is just bad practice.

Discord: jawp#5123

#394 2019-09-24 18:39:44

Kira

Alright so, let's go over the current players:

NorwegianboyEE: Town lean
2B55B5G TNG: Has the same playstyle as when he was Mafia, I would watch out for him.
TaskManager: Town lean
mutantdevle: Town, followed my lynch. If Mutant was mafia he'd most likely play it more passively and NOT follow my lynch knowing that AndyMakeer was town (If he was scum he'd know that AndyMakeer is town, therefore he wouldn't make himself look suspicious).
Luka504: Town lean
mrjawapa: Playing pretty aggressively this time. Drifter vibes?
ZeldaXD: No comment, Inactive.
Crybaby: I was getting bad vibes from Crybaby but his recent posts makes me believe that he is town.
Kirby: Inactive, followed the Andy vote with "I'd rather not have a tie excuse".
peace: Is obvious when he is Mafia, I believe Peace is town.
ShadowsEdge: Had a rough start, Scum lean, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt
eleizibeth: Did post her opinions on the situation but did not convince me. Scum lean

#395 2019-09-24 18:43:27

Kirby

Kira wrote:

Kirby: Inactive, followed the Andy vote with "I'd rather not have a tie excuse".

suspecting me for inactivity is fair, but how was my vote sus? since people didn't unvote anatoly or peace, alpha mafia now knows that they are both alpha and got 2 easy targets (which they already acted on with anatoly). I was trying to unvote my target to prevent mafia from getting any more information on people's universe.

#396 2019-09-24 18:48:34

Kira

Kirby wrote:
!vote kira

i really can't see how universe claiming helps literally anyone other than mafia. alpha already killed off anatoly and andymakeer, and know that peace is alpha as well. You claiming really either means you're scum or trying to confuse people, but i don't understand the incentive in doing the latter when you weren't being targeted

also as other people have pointed out pls no metagaming it ruins the point of the game

Kirby wrote:
Kira wrote:

suspecting me for inactivity is fair, but how was my vote sus? since people didn't unvote anatoly or peace, alpha mafia now knows that they are both alpha and got 2 easy targets (which they already acted on with anatoly). I was trying to unvote my target to prevent mafia from getting any more information on people's universe.

If you are town this is a really bad play coming from you Kirby. Do you really want to lead the town to its purge?
AndyMakeer town Dies - First Voted by Kira
Kira town Dies - First Voted by Kirby
Kirby town Dies - Etc etc.

That would lead to useless deaths. I know that I am town and I don't think we should give Mafia a further lead by lynching nonsense.

#397 2019-09-24 18:50:20

Kira

But it would make complete sense to vote for me if you were a Mafia, however I don't sense any mafia vibes coming from you after voting for me abruptly, it shows that you are townie, imo.

#398 2019-09-24 19:02:00

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Kira wrote:

2B55B5G TNG: Has the same playstyle as when he was Mafia, I would watch out for him.

I got this impression from 2B's posts too

Kira wrote:

If you are town this is a really bad play coming from you Kirby. Do you really want to lead the town to its purge?

That would lead to useless deaths. I know that I am town and I don't think we should give Mafia a further lead by lynching nonsense.

bruh you don't prove your point by telling someone their play is bad
..and that point is really weak
you could literally apply that to anybody voting you

i8SwC8p.png

#399 2019-09-24 19:30:48

Kira

TaskManager wrote:
Kira wrote:

I got this impression from 2B's posts too

Kira wrote:

bruh you don't prove your point by telling someone their play is bad
..and that point is really weak
you could literally apply that to anybody voting you

Then go ahead, vote me.

Be my guest.

#400 2019-09-24 19:37:59

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager wrote:

That could be perceived as a town move, a scum player would just hope that everyone forgets about it
I'm not sure whether specifically scum Crybaby would do that, cause that's Crybaby and he's very good at making townish moves even when he is mafia

What do y'all think

I do think it's fairly scummy though, as a side note, I do think Crybaby's activity is unrelated to his alignment.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer