Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#326 2019-09-24 09:02:04

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

Want to hear Kira's input on this first though.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#327 2019-09-24 10:58:30

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Norboy: A bit suspicious
Luka: A bit suspicious
Mutant: A bit suspicious
Kira: A bit suspicious
TaskManager: Unsure
Kirby: Unsure
ZeldaXD: Unsure
Crybaby: Unsure
Peace: Unsure
Jawapa: Unsure
Shadow: Unsure
eleizibeth: Unsure

Norboy and Luka was sure for a Shadow lynch, why did they move their vote to Andy if they were sure about voting Shadow?
Kira suggested an Andy lynch, Mutant followed it. Both seemed confident. But then Andy turned out to be town.

Mutant said he followed the Andy lynch because he wanted to redirect the lynch away from Shadow. So does Mutant think Shadow is town? If yes then I wonder why. I’m putting Shadow on Unsure because of his poor defense, but at the same time he is a strong player.

Atm the only reason I see Shadow being town is because mafia won’t buss their teammate, when they have only 2 of them. But it can be a risky move performed by the mafia.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#328 2019-09-24 11:42:03

Luka504

I trust Devlin is town, to be honest. What he's saying lines up with what he has said during the game.

Generally, Devlin has had a "Let's solve this game"-ish attitude, which differs from last game where he was more distant and inactive.

But primarily, there's one post from Devlin that I found intriguing, but something I couldnt really talk about until today.
In that post, Devlin says that Anatoly claimed to be from Omega, not Alpha.
Devlin, you purposefully lied to deceive the mafia, didn't you?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (2)

#329 2019-09-24 11:45:19

Luka504

2B wrote:

Norboy and Luka was sure for a Shadow lynch, why did they move their vote to Andy if they were sure about voting Shadow?

I never voted for Andy though. I only unvoted from shadow because he clearly wasn't going to be lynched, and because it's better to only have one lynch candidate at the end of the day to make sure the mafia know as little as possible.

Wooted by: (2)

#330 2019-09-24 11:46:57

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Luka504 wrote:

That's why I'm inclined to think that he's townish, in spite of sheeping Kira

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#331 2019-09-24 12:31:03

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

It is possible that Mutant sheeped Kira as an easy way to cast shade on him once Andee flipped town.

But I've never pointed any fingers at Kira?

TaskManager wrote:

You trying to blame kira for the entire wagon?
I really don't like the confidence with which y'all pushed it

I'm not trying to blame Kira for anything. My point is that if anyone is suspicious of Kira and he ends up being lynched then lynching Andy first would have been necessary for that to happen. Had I not pushed the Andy wagon, there'd be no suspicion on Kira right now.

TaskManager wrote:

So what information did we gain
Kira pushing for Andy on the spot makes him scummy, but is there anything else that we gained from that lynch cause I don't see it rn
Other people that followed the wagon are no better, but I'll have to look at them later

We've learnt people's opinions on Kira - a player who otherwise would not have much talk going on about him. We can also judge people's reactions to the flip; I especially find the first 4 posts at the start of this day quite interesting. We can also look at the other people who voted Andy. Andy was never a strong lynch and the common reason people placed votes was out of trust. We can now ask questions like what are people's motivations behind accepting trust rather than truly thinking for themselves. One definitive conclusion that I'm going to make for now is that Luka is town. Although I was able to convince him to leave the Shadow wagon I did not convince him to join the Andy one. That's not a reflection of my inability to convince people that's a reflection of his alignment. Compare that to Norwegian's approach. All it took for him to join me on Andy is to remind him that he said I was town so he has no reason not to trust me. Of course, thinking someone is town and thinking someone is right is two very different things. So Norwegian's approach is far scummier as he shows a lack of care as to who gets lynched.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#332 2019-09-24 12:34:45

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I had hoped Mutant and Kira would give an really good exposè of why exactly they suspected Andee, or that Andee would flip scum. So it kind of **** me off that i unvoted Shadow in the first place.

Norwegian, could you explain to me why you made this post?

Also, whilst I remember to say it, the night kill on Anatoly was not motivated by just getting an easy guaranteed kill. It was very obvious he was a PR so that was always gonna be worth killing him for.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#333 2019-09-24 12:38:53

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

So does Mutant think Shadow is town? If yes then I wonder why. I’m putting Shadow on Unsure because of his poor defense, but at the same time he is a strong player.

I'm not actually too confident in Shadow being town. My reason for redirecting the lynch was my lack of confidence in him being scum. He was being targetted for fairly stupid reasons that escalated and given his mafia ability I wanted to see more from him before making a final judgement. Andy is the perfect kind of player to redirect a lynch of no confidence onto as he is far less likely to contribute anything meaningful which makes him harder to sort.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Atm the only reason I see Shadow being town is because mafia won’t buss their teammate, when they have only 2 of them. But it can be a risky move performed by the mafia.

Why does mafia not wanting to buss their teammates make Shadow town?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#334 2019-09-24 12:44:59

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Luka504 wrote:

Of course. It was never gonna be an effective lie and any mafia paying decent attention to the game would never have fallen for it - especially given the lynch. But any chance to deceive the mafia is worth taking though. And I must say that that's not the only trap I've set for them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink. It's just a shame we couldn't reduce both peace's and Anatoly's votes to 0 by the end of the day because if we had then my deception would have held more weight.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#335 2019-09-24 12:48:28

Kira

As I've explained before, I turned my vote against AndyMakeer because he was the most suspicious in my eyes (The way he was typing). Furthermore, after putting pressure on him, he hardly defended himself and proceeded to vote for Anatoly which was something we agreed to not do (Tie the votes).

If you believe I am mafia, then go ahead vote me or let the Mafia kill me:

You are a Town Vanilla. You are in universe Alpha.

While you don't have any special abilities, you have the power of your voice and your vote. And the second best flavour of icecream!

You will win when all of the members of the mafia in your universe are dead.

#336 2019-09-24 12:50:21

Luka504

Did you have to claim your universe too?

Wooted by:

#337 2019-09-24 12:54:12

Luka504

Though, claiming your universe does convince me that you are being honest here.

#338 2019-09-24 13:11:41

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Luka504 wrote:
2B wrote:

I never voted for Andy though. I only unvoted from shadow because he clearly wasn't going to be lynched, and because it's better to only have one lynch candidate at the end of the day to make sure the mafia know as little as possible.

Oops, I didn’t read carefully. I mean you and Norboy unvoted Shadow

she/her

#339 2019-09-24 13:18:23

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

mutantdevle wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Why does mafia not wanting to buss their teammates make Shadow town?

I think I didn’t explain this clearly.

If Shadow is mafia and Norboy / Luka is maf, they wouldn’t want to buss Shadow because there’s only 2 mafia in each universe.
So that makes Shadow less suspicious

And now I think of it, it also clears Norboy and Luka’s suspicions. Or maybe it was Town Norboy and Luka targeting Mafia Shadow? idk

she/her

#340 2019-09-24 13:21:02

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mutantdevle wrote:

Norwegian, could you explain to me why you made this post?

I thought you and Kira were the mason's so i chose to trust your judgement.

Check the invisible text i made in post #250. That was my attempt at communicating this idea. Of course, now i have my doubts whether i was right at all. So i made a bad call and should have sticked to my guns.

#341 2019-09-24 13:22:27

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Luka504 wrote:

Why would that convince you he's honest?

#342 2019-09-24 13:29:09

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Kira wrote:

As I've explained before, I turned my vote against AndyMakeer because he was the most suspicious in my eyes (The way he was typing). Furthermore, after putting pressure on him, he hardly defended himself and proceeded to vote for Anatoly which was something we agreed to not do (Tie the votes).

If you believe I am mafia, then go ahead vote me or let the Mafia kill me:

You are a Town Vanilla. You are in universe Alpha.

While you don't have any special abilities, you have the power of your voice and your vote. And the second best flavour of icecream!

You will win when all of the members of the mafia in your universe are dead.

Why did you claim? There wasn’t a single vote on you.

she/her

#343 2019-09-24 13:41:40

Luka504

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Why would that convince you he's honest?

Because he's likely going to die tonight; what are the Alpha Mafia's options right now? The only two people they know for sure are Alphas are Peace and Kira, and let's be real, no one in their right mind would prioritise killing peace first.
Alternatively, they can take a stab in the dark and try to kill someone else. But now that two Alphas are dead, they are more likely to end up choosing an Omega, aka their kill would fail.

#344 2019-09-24 13:45:32

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Kira might be bluffing
Also claiming universe as a vanilla townie doesn't really benefit mafia, cause one could still lie about it easily, so I wouldn't exactly say it's antitown in this case
Honestly I don't see the point of making this loud claim when someone pressures you if you're just a VT??

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (4)

#345 2019-09-24 13:52:16

Luka504

Hm, yeah, that is definitely possible too.
All right, how about...
@Kira who do you suspect, who to you trust and who do you suggest should be lynched next?

#346 2019-09-24 13:56:57

Kira

I don't really have any clear vision right now, I do not suspect, trust anyone as of now. I want the game to continue before I make any clear decision (See what happened with AndyMakeer). I suggest we lynch inactives to pressure them.

#347 2019-09-24 14:16:26

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mrjawapa
ZeldaXD
Crybaby
Kirby
eleizibeth
^These five in particular needs to talk more so they can be read easier.

#348 2019-09-24 14:21:09

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Would be happy to most more. Hard to interject when like 4 people are constantly going back and forth. Conversation shifts a lot by the time I have a chance to respond.

!vote ele

This is based on meta. I have a feeling hes a power role of some sort, and is being quiet to avoid being killed.

Discord: jawp#5123

#349 2019-09-24 14:27:14

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

If one of the universe cops knows what universe Kira is from, and knows hes lying, they should speak up.

I'm giving kira and luka a scum lean, questioning shadow, and tagging task as town. I dont feel like quoting a bunch of **** atm to explain my reasonings. I might do it later.

Discord: jawp#5123

#350 2019-09-24 14:36:03

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mrjawapa wrote:

If one of the universe cops knows what universe Kira is from, and knows hes lying, they should speak up.

This sounds like a bad idea, while i'm not exactly townreading Kira, lying about one's universe doesn't necessarily indicate scumminess. If a townie lies about being in a particular universe it might make the mafia of that universe target him, their kill will fail and the town gains a night without an successful scum nightkill for that particular universe as well as decreasing the chance that scum of the other universe successfully targets a townie themselves since they don't think they can target that person. Trying to figure out universe's of a user is still a really scummy thing to do at this stage of the game, and we should focus on finding scum and lynching them. Also, telling a "universe cop" to speak up might be seen as PR fishing, which is obviously a scummy thing to do.

Wooted by:
Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer