Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#226 2019-09-22 12:21:52

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

Uh no Anatoly. That list has nothing to do with this. >_>

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#227 2019-09-22 12:23:21

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Shadow might be just bad at defending. I’m not leaning Shadow towards either town or mafia because of that.
Shadow, imo, is still a valuable player for us to keep.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

If we must lynch between Shadow and Anatoly, I prefer Shadow, it gives us a lot more info

What info would we gain?

Info about Norboy and Luka, maybe.

Lynching Anatoly doesn’t really give us anything.

Why are you fence sitting

Also specifically what info would we gain?
Shadow flipping mafia doesn't confirm town Luka/Norboy, since there are two teams
Shadow flipping town doesn't tell us much cause he only got himself in trouble by poorly reacting to pressure. And pressuring isn't necessarily scum motivated. I'd even say it's unlikely to be scum motivated day 1. Though we still had Luka attacking Slab D1 in french revo, so this isn't always true..

I don't like people justifying lynches with a "we gain info" card, unless you put actual facts on the table

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#228 2019-09-22 12:23:36

Anatoly

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Uh no Anatoly. That list has nothing to do with this. >_>

Oh.. Okay...

Anyway, looks like we'll have two lynches today: I believe peace + me + shadow, right? Bad for me, bad for town.

#229 2019-09-22 12:28:04

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Okay, even if there’s no info we can gain, is it worth lynching Shadow? Shadow is a strong player and he can help us a lot (if he’s town). Lynching him in D1 is just not a very good move imo.
I currently don’t really have a candidate to suggest.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#230 2019-09-22 12:39:04

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Okay, even if there’s no info we can gain, is it worth lynching Shadow? Shadow is a strong player and he can help us a lot (if he’s town). Lynching him in D1 is just not a very good move imo.

You just argued FOR lynching him, now after I told you we get no info, you're telling ME that we shouldn't lynch him
Wtf
2B susp

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#231 2019-09-22 12:41:20

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

The lynch Shadow thing was if we must choose to lynch between shadow and Anatoly.
But we aren’t limited to these 2 choices only so ofc I won’t choose to lynch shadow.

she/her

#232 2019-09-22 12:41:54

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Wait **** I didn’t read

she/her

#233 2019-09-22 12:46:27

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

So I just completely misunderstood and thought we were not talking about if Shadow and Anatoly only

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

This part is if we aren’t limited to choose between Shadow and Anatoly.
-
If we are limited to these 2 choices then Shadow is better, simply because Anatoly gives me a town vibe while Shadow is a bit sus.

she/her

#234 2019-09-22 13:22:53

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Okay it's time to stop with the wagon on Shadow. Overreacting to votes isn't even a credible scum tell and my points about Shadow faking the reaction are also obvious bs. My conclusions from this ordeal is that Luka is town, Shadow is town-ish, and Norwegian is inconclusive (null). Shadow being scum isn't something that I'm completely ruling out but I also don't think he's worth lynching today.

Someone who is worth lynching today though is Andy. Andy hasn't been useful and I highly doubt he ever will be. Due to how lacklustre he is I doubt we'll ever get him to a point where his alignment is obvious like we can with the likes of peace and Anatoly. Additionally, as Kira has pointed out, his second post shows he's at least reading the thread yet obviously not willing to make any meaningful conclusions. Besides, sheeping Kira is always a good idea. Finally, there is more information to be gained from lynching Andy than what's initially obvious so if you can't see that for yourself then you're just gonna have to trust me on it.

!vote Andymakeer

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#235 2019-09-22 13:59:04

Luka504

mutantdevle wrote:

Finally, there is more information to be gained from lynching Andy than what's initially obvious so if you can't see that for yourself then you're just gonna have to trust me on it.

Elaborate. What kind of information will we gain if Andy flips town and what will we gain if he flips mafia?
I can't just take your word on it without further consideration. For all I know, you could be a mafia member yourself.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

rat

#236 2019-09-22 14:03:59

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[3] Anatoly: TaskManager, Kirby, Peace
[2] Peace: mrjawapa, Andymakeer
[2] ShadowsEdge: NorwegianboyEE, Luka504
[2] Andymakeer: Kira, mutantdevle

About 13 hours remain.

:.|:;

#237 2019-09-22 14:04:43

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Seems a bit sudden of Mutant to strongly sheep Kira like that. And claiming it is "always a good idea" to do so. I'm also not sure how Mutant derided from the discussion so far that Luka is town and i'm a null-read.

#238 2019-09-22 14:24:03

Anatoly

Norweg I cooled down: I don't know how to proof I'm town. Maybe you can help me: What was the mistake you did last game?

I'm playing this game mostly with you, and I just find it sad - I never go far day 1, you even argue all the time here 'vote peace and Anatoly and then start actual mafia'. This is not a fair game, I'm asking to all of you: Play the game, not your emotion.

Thank you!

Now back to analysing all the content from the thread:

TaskManager wrote:

cause getting both out in one shot would be awesome

Killing two people in day 1 is awesome? Task Manager of which universe are you the mafia team?

Up to post #234

#5    *Luka504   ->    °peace
#8    *Norweg    ->    °Shadow
#59   *Task      ->    °Anatoly
#67   *Jawapa    ->    peace      (2)
#76   *Kira      ->    peace      (3)
#102  *Anatoly   ->    Shadow     (2)
#123  Anatoly    x
#128  *AndyM     ->    peace      (4)
#143  Luka504    ->    Shadow     (2)
#171  *Kirby     ->    Anatoly    (2)
#174  Anatoly    ->    °2b55
#192  *peace     ->    Anatoly    (3)
#196  Anatoly    x
#219  Kira       ->    °AndyM
#234  *devle     ->    AndyM      (2)

* Voted for the first time.
° Targetted for the first time.

I tried finding anything interesting by selecting the people by having voted for the first time. Not much, except some people seem to follow each other.

Interesting how Kira brought up three voters against Andy, though he had a reasoning.

# Task Manager claims that random lynches are bad.
# Task manager says me not to randomly Lynch????

Just some notes on people who haven't posted more than three times as of yet. Anyone wants to go trough and see who wooted who-me?

Fast Isolation Links

1. NorwegianboyEE
2. 2B55B5G TNG
3. TaskManager
4. Anatoly
5. mutantdevle
6. Luka504
7. mrjawapa
8. ZeldaXD
9. Crybaby
10. Kirby ONLY ONE POST MADE SO FAR
11. peace
12. Kira
13. ShadowsEdge
14. Andymakeer ONLY TWO POSTS MADE SO FAR
15. eleizibeth ONLY TWO POSTS MADE SO FAR I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

My opinion short:

Town probability from my perspective

1. NorwegianboyEE: 80%
2. 2B55B5G TNG:    40%
3. TaskManager:    30%
4. Anatoly:        100% (I know who I am =])
5. mutantdevle:    50%
6. Luka504:        80%
7. mrjawapa:       50% - He had not that much yet, and some of his posts were joke posts.
8. ZeldaXD:        60%
9. Crybaby:        60% - Hasn't stated much usefulness yet, but having seen him playing as a serial killer, I think he may be the drifter.
10. Kirby:         30% - Only one post so far... He may be a good team with task manager
11. peace:         40% - I mean I have been reading scummy behaviour.
12. Kira:          70%
13. ShadowsEdge:   50% - Haven't seen him playing
14. Andymakeer:    30% - Two posts worth no attention
15. eleizibeth:    50%

Wooted by:

#239 2019-09-22 14:35:15

Anatoly

Ah - and about the drifter - any thoughts?

#240 2019-09-22 14:39:40

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Anatoly wrote:

Norweg I cooled down: I don't know how to proof I'm town. Maybe you can help me: What was the mistake you did last game?

Thinking people would care about my reads once i'm dead. That was my mistake. It is inherently anti-town to vote for yourself. Not necessarily alignment indicative, but encouraging your own mislynch doesn't help achieve your own or other townies win condition.

Anatoly wrote:

This speculation favors scum more than town. I personally think Crybaby might be a townlean, but he hasn't shown enough activity for me to solidify that read by any means.

#241 2019-09-22 14:47:54

Anatoly

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Thinking people would care about my reads once i'm dead. That was my mistake. It is inherently anti-town to vote for yourself. Not necessarily alignment indicative, but encouraging your own mislynch doesn't help achieve your own or other townies win condition.

Anatoly wrote:

This speculation favors scum more than town. I personally think Crybaby might be a townlean, but he hasn't shown enough activity for me to solidify that read by any means.

what: I'm sorry I don't understand you - may you please elaborate?

#242 2019-09-22 15:08:34

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Anatoly wrote:

Guessing you're referring to the role speculation part. I'm saying that role speculation at this point is something which scum would be more interested in, townies should mainly focus on lynching scum.

#243 2019-09-22 15:33:02

Anatoly

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Guessing you're referring to the role speculation part. I'm saying that role speculation at this point is something which scum would be more interested in, townies should mainly focus on lynching scum.

True. But at the same time we don't want to kill the drifter, nor does the mafia. His role is comparable to the Survivor role, just he wins just by game end. So in my opinion it's better for him to reveal now (he's immortal in day 1). I'll go dancing now - I'll be writing more past 7 o'clock (in three hours). Please don't do anything without me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#244 2019-09-22 16:02:10

Kira

mutantdevle wrote:

Okay it's time to stop with the wagon on Shadow. Overreacting to votes isn't even a credible scum tell and my points about Shadow faking the reaction are also obvious bs. My conclusions from this ordeal is that Luka is town, Shadow is town-ish, and Norwegian is inconclusive (null). Shadow being scum isn't something that I'm completely ruling out but I also don't think he's worth lynching today.

Someone who is worth lynching today though is Andy. Andy hasn't been useful and I highly doubt he ever will be. Due to how lacklustre he is I doubt we'll ever get him to a point where his alignment is obvious like we can with the likes of peace and Anatoly. Additionally, as Kira has pointed out, his second post shows he's at least reading the thread yet obviously not willing to make any meaningful conclusions. Besides, sheeping Kira is always a good idea. Finally, there is more information to be gained from lynching Andy than what's initially obvious so if you can't see that for yourself then you're just gonna have to trust me on it.

!vote Andymakeer

A few hours left and town is going in every directions. As I said in my previous post,  there is nothing we can gain from lynching Anatoly/peace/Shadows and right now Andy is a safe lynch.

Follow us.

#245 2019-09-22 16:41:54

Luka504

I demand a reason.

#246 2019-09-22 16:43:57

Luka504

Luka504 wrote:

Elaborate. What kind of information will we gain if Andy flips town and what will we gain if he flips mafia?
I can't just take your word on it without further consideration. For all I know, you could be a mafia member yourself.

I will not change my vote until this question is answered.
Kira and Devlin are really rubbing me the wrong way rn.

#247 2019-09-22 16:53:27

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Anatoly wrote:

mrjawapa, Kira, Andymakeer, NorwegianboyEE, Luka504:

if youll switch over to me ill be hammering myself so there wont be a second vicitim in d1. though its not the best start though.

Why do you do this **** every game.

peace wrote:

can thes epoeple explain why they bvot eon me sofar they ar ejust policy **** lynches wiht no reason

Because you're bad. You do the same stupid **** as anatoly. Trying to read your posts give me a migraine. Spellcheck your **** posts.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#248 2019-09-22 16:55:19

Luka504

Jawapa while you're here, mind sharing your thoughts on the lynch candidates, who we should vote for and why?

Your only posts so far are just bashing peace and Anatoly, and nothing particularly helpful.

#249 2019-09-22 17:06:22

Kira

Luka504 wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Finally, there is more information to be gained from lynching Andy than what's initially obvious so if you can't see that for yourself then you're just gonna have to trust me on it.

Luka504 wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

I will not change my vote until this question is answered.
Kira and Devlin are really rubbing me the wrong way rn.

You're not playing Mafia correctly. It's not smart to have this "X and Y are pushing for someone therefore they are suspicious" mentality.
Isolate your posts and realize it yourself. You're suspecting everyone for having an opinion, but you don't get anything done. Worse, you keep babbling about it without trying to go for any smart vote.

The correct questions here are:
What isn't there to gain by voting AndeMakeer?
Why is voting ShaadowsEdge a much better vote than AndeMakeer?
How is AndeMakeer not a good vote?

If you think about it for a second everything will be clear to you, unless you are a Mafia trying to defend your ally which is also possible.

#250 2019-09-22 17:08:45

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Why specifically Andymakeer? There's loads of kinda inactive people that probably observe but don't give much input themselves.
234+244=Bricks
Also, Luka seems like town.

Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer