Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2019-09-21 15:41:24

Kira

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

!vote Peace

Get him out

#77 2019-09-21 15:48:37

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mutantdevle wrote:

I'd like us to add "If you are the only person voting for someone, unvote by the end of the day".

can we afford an exception to that for peace&anatoly wagons
cause getting both out in one shot would be awesome

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#78 2019-09-21 16:31:19

ShadowsEdge

Aight so I took a nap because I got tired. Now there's discussion going on about me.

mutantdevle wrote:

Luka's reasons for suspecting Shadow are awful, lack substance, and are nothing more than clutching at straws. I'm also fairly certain that Norwegian didn't even have a reason for his vote.

Shadow's overreaction to those comments is just weird. She's clearly a competent player, so it's very odd that she'd basically throw a hissy fit over mild comments against her. That leads me to believe that her reaction is fake and that she's just trying to display a personality that's as different as possible to what we saw last game.

So saying that I was "overreacting" isn't so much as a stretch, but it isn't also so much as close to the truth. Yes, I'll admit I went a little overboard with it, but I honestly dont know what you expected me to do in that situation. I've shown the way that Norwegian went about trying to put suspicion on me. The only way I could have POSSIBLY changed their mind is by roleclaiming. And even in that sense, it wouldn't be guaranteed they'd change their mind.

Another note, I'm a guy, not a girl.

TaskManager wrote:

wow this escalaed quickly

!lynch Anatoly
lets go
i say we go for him instead of peace if we're doing a policy lynch cause peace is easy to read

Luka504 wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

I know I'm not mafia so I'm just trying to help genuinely now.

You know you aren't a mafia?
Huh.
That's rather strange. Why not just say "I'm not mafia"?

luka attacks wording to pull scum tells out of his ****
thats petty, slight scum lean here

norboy pressuring shadow seemed really weak and unreasonable to me, however it still yielded a result
even though it seems like it, i wouldn't say norboy and luka are teammates, since that would be too risky to do first day into the game
however judging by luka's day 1 play in french revolution i'd say it is within his possibilities to push aggressively on day 1 as a mafia player

at the same time i find it really odd how shadow instantly took a "yeah lynch me im dead now" attitude

I didn't instantly take a "I'm know Im dead lynch me" stance. I did go quickly into the "Yeah I'm gonna be lynched" quickly (First mentioned it in my 6th post), but thats because I felt that I couldn't change Norwegian's stance, which, lo and behold I was right:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Well i feel perfectly fine parking my vote on ShadowsEdge until other people have had their input. So you’re not wrong there.

And it's not like his "until other people have had their input" will change his mind in any way. It's Day 1, what kind of evidence is anyone supposed to bring to the table to change their minds? The only way anyone could propose another candidate was if someone tried your twisted way of finding "suspicious" people onto others. So in all reality, your opinion to wait for more input doesn't change anything about your stance, as you would know. No one can provide evidence for my case.

I told people I knew I was destined for the hammer, but I didn't openly say "Hey guys, lynch me because I know I'm already gonna die k thanks" I just said I know I'm gonna be the target of today's lynch (As I made a post about why I believed it would be me and not anyone else), but I still tried to defend points made against me. On that front, it still proved that I would be the target for today's lynch, since none of what I said changed Norwegian's or Luka's mind.

mutantdevle wrote:

Luka's reasons for suspecting Shadow are awful, lack substance, and are nothing more than clutching at straws. I'm also fairly certain that Norwegian didn't even have a reason for his vote.

Shadow's overreaction to those comments is just weird. She's clearly a competent player, so it's very odd that she'd basically throw a hissy fit over mild comments against her. That leads me to believe that her reaction is fake and that she's just trying to display a personality that's as different as possible to what we saw last game.

When I read them I thought they were real comments. I didn't throw a "hisssy fit over mild comments," I got defensive because I thought I was being suspected on the premise of being mafia last game. And in that circumstance, how was I supposed to defend myself? Their evidence has no grounds to hold in this game, yet they used it openly. Although that isn't exactly what Norwegian did do, it's what I thought he was doing, hence why I took the route of "I'm destined to be lynched." But contrary to how Taskmanager sets it up, and to how you've set it up, I'm not encouraging people to lynch me, and I'm not faking my reaction.

The only reason my reactions seem "overexaggerated" is because there's no way to handle the situation. I was chosen as a lynch. And, contrary to how Norwegian has set me up:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I understand what you're going for Mutant, but i still think that even if Shadow's reaction is slightly odd it's an honest one. Shadow barely got any pressure at all on his slot in the last game, so what we're seeing now could just be his way of tackling pressure.

I was suspected, the reason I'm handling this one differently is for one reason you never brought up. Zelda's and Bimps' suspicions actually had grounds to what they were saying. Zelda had a reason to suspect me, something from that game and tangible. While they eventually dropped it, it was still something that was more than just an accusation. Same similarly goes for Bimps, in a sense. Bimps didn't actually have much grounds to it, but his was something at least. Because he skimmed over the thread, and then assumed I was Mafia from my posts. That's something more than what you and Luka brought to the table, which was taking elements from last game, to act as a reason to suspect me for this game. With the accusations put on me now, what am I supposed to do? I've tried saying points, yet again, but they're all moot because of the way you take them.

You and Luka refuse to see an alternative, which is why I went about things the way I did. 2B55 proposed the idea that:

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

But think of it in another way, if Shadow is mafia will he act like this?

But both of you disregarded it, I tried to bring it up again, and it was, again, disregarded.

My point is that, I cant change your minds, because you aren't willing to listen to what I have to say. You have the image of me that I'm set in stone to be mafia, yet never look at the alternative because you believe that I'm mafia, and thus far nothing has been able to change your minds.

Alright I think that's all of the stuff I wanted to say.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#79 2019-09-21 16:36:05

Anatoly

Luka504 wrote:

Anatoly, read the OP. It may seem complicated but Onjit breaks the rules down really well.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Anatoly, the Universes are essential for a couple of factors, I'll explain it as best as I can for now:

The universes are important for who you lynch: You can lynch anyone you like, but if the person with the most lynches for each Universe will be lynched at the end of the day. He's explained how that works in the OP, which makes it a lot better for you to read how that works in the OP.

The universes are important for who the Mafia kill: The Mafia can only kill people in their own Universe, therefore meaning that if a Mafia from Universe Alpha were to try and kill a Town from Universe Omega (Or vice versa), the kill would fail, and there would be no kill for them. (This is because Onjit wanted there to be more of a risk revealing what Universe you're from.)

The universe in general is supposed to be like a key feature to the mechanics of the game. This still is the main thread, where everyone can talk, the game will run pretty much like a regular Mafia game, but the Universe themself adds more of a risk to both sides of alignments.

I really agree you heed what Luka was saying and read the OP. Because, like Luka has said, there is a lot of information in there, which can explain how everything works a lot better than I can.

Yeah - thank you both - I just was a bit confused at first, but everything's fine now.

I'd like to mention, that Luka brought up an interesting point here: How many people to vote for? Completely bad that people immediately said 'only one person'. Let's assume we have the following situation:
Player1 from A - 14
Right before shutdown:
Player2 from B - 1

It's not possible to vote all on one player, we need to have at least three people with majority, to have a small probability that we select two of them for killing. I believe the choice would be then peace, Shadow and me, since we're like the most used targets for day 1.

Since we have been troubleshooting the peace vs shadow vs me bandwagon, we have completely forgotten to discuss some important things: Roles.

• The drifter cannot be lynched day 1, and he's not in mafia interests, of neither universe, so he may want to get in suspicious at day 1: He doesn't want to risk being lynched day 2+, he doesn't want to be night killed.

• Every role is doubled in the game, there are four vanilla towns.

• Mafia Universe Cop - Get persons' universe αlign.

• Mafia Backup - No power at start; on teammate deαth: get persons' universe αlign.

• Town Universe Cop - Get persons' universe αlign.

• Town Fαction Cop - Get persons' fαction αlign.

• Town MαsonCommunicates with the other Mαson.

• Vanilla

The most important role here is the Faction Cop, I don't see a use for the Mason yet.

I also believe with Kira, it's currently

[3] Peace: Luka504, mrjawapa, Kira
[1] ShadowsEdge: NorwegianboyEE
[1] Anαtoly: TαskMαnαger

TaskManager does that every game, so we can't read anything from it.
The hunt for peace, understandable.
Interesting conflict between Norway and Shadow, Norweg, you've started it, can you summarise your reason?

That's sad that there's only one useful power role per faction. And about the votes: Since we have two mafia parties, I assume we can't state if M is mafia => B isn't (due to the universes), but we can state:

∁ - don't seem to be liking each other: Are for sure not in the same mafia universe combination.
peace ∁ Luka
peace ∁ Jawapa
peace ∁ Kira
Shadow ∁ Norweg
Anatoly ∁ Jawapa
which in fact doesn't give us anything.

Not voting now, since we have 30 more hours, guys let's don't hammer anyone, let's have a discussion.

@ShadowsEdge for long posts please add a tl;dr; here's mine:

The Faction Cop is the most important role we have.

#80 2019-09-21 16:40:14

Anatoly

Ah yes - and Lukas point that we should vote only one player is a bit vague, since

Anatoly wrote:

'd like to mention, that Luka brought up an interesting point here: How many people to vote for? Completely bad that people immediately said 'only one person'. Let's assume we have the following situation:
Player1 from A - 14
Right before shutdown:
Player2 from B - 1
It's not possible to vote all on one player, we need to have at least three people with majority, to have a small probability that we select two of them for killing. I believe the choice would be then peace, Shadow and me, since we're like the most used targets for day 1.

#81 2019-09-21 16:44:20

ShadowsEdge

Anatoly wrote:

I do add a tl;dr if the post is extremely long (And technically I did add a tl;dr of the entire point of the post at the end, I just didn't put "tl;dr on it"

ShadowsEdge wrote:

My point is that, I cant change your minds, because you aren't willing to listen to what I have to say. You have the image of me that I'm set in stone to be mafia, yet never look at the alternative because you believe that I'm mafia, and thus far nothing has been able to change your minds.

This part is the tl;dr. Sorry for not mentioning it, but I didn't really seem like I needed to put a tl;dr, my post isn't really that long, it just looks long because I had a lot of quotes from other posts in there to talk about what I was trying to say. Hence why the post looked so long. My actual commentary isn't that long.

~BeepnBoop

#82 2019-09-21 16:45:33

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

@ShadowsEdge
I feel like you're putting words in people's mouth now. I was never "dead set" on you being mafia. I voted you and because of my mischievous character, i took it even further with the accusations because i wanted to see how you reacted to it. Now it seems like you're trying to paint both me and Luka as having some sort of irredeemable vengeance towards you because you were mafia in the last game.
To bring up my main point, i am openly admitting my initial posts against you had zero merit, but your reactions to my probing proved strange. You admit yourself that your fears of an lynch made you irrational, which brings up what I've mentioned before. If you truly had nothing to hide, and you yourself knew my attack had lacking evidence (which is bleeding obvious for a Day 1 lynch) then why did you react in such an way? It's been pointed out by multiple people so far, so i think this is something people would like to hear you address.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (2)

#83 2019-09-21 16:46:52

Anatoly

ShadowsEdge wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

I do add a tl;dr if the post is extremely long (And technically I did add a tl;dr of the entire point of the post at the end, I just didn't put "tl;dr on it"

ShadowsEdge wrote:

This part is the tl;dr. Sorry for not mentioning it, but I didn't really seem like I needed to put a tl;dr, my post isn't really that long, it just looks long because I had a lot of quotes from other posts in there to talk about what I was trying to say. Hence why the post looked so long. My actual commentary isn't that long.

I usually don't read posts that are longer than my screen. Imagine being away for 5 hours in this game.

So.. what are your thoughts - who is mafia, who isn't?

#84 2019-09-21 16:47:36

Anatoly

@Diff please add a way to see if people responded to the topic while you have been typing, it's a bit annoying...

#85 2019-09-21 16:49:34

Anatoly

Also; is wooting actually allowed?

#86 2019-09-21 16:56:02

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Anatoly wrote:

@Diff please add a way to see if people responded to the topic while you have been typing, it's a bit annoying...

Or just do what everyone else does...?

Anatoly wrote:

∁ - don't seem to be liking

What the **** is that?

∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁∁

Anatoly wrote:

peace ∁ Jawapa

Idk why you're claiming peace and I are definitely not in the same faction. I read about 10 words from peace, and decided that was all that was worth reading. I suggest policy lynching him, because he can't take the time to make his posts readable. I really don't care if he's a teammate or not.

Anatoly wrote:

Anatoly ∁ Jawapa

Lol what?

Discord: jawp#5123

#87 2019-09-21 16:58:59

Anatoly

mrjawapa wrote:

Lol what?

I meant task manager. Sorry.

mrjawapa wrote:

Idk why you're claiming peace and I are definitely not in the same faction. I read about 10 words from peace, and decided that was all that was worth reading. I suggest policy lynching him, because he can't take the time to make his posts readable. I really don't care if he's a teammate or not.

Then.. what's the point in playing at all? We're in N1 and you're shooting your teammate? I thought we're all #fairplay.

#88 2019-09-21 17:00:50

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

@ShadowsEdge
I feel like you're putting words in people's mouth now. I was never "dead set" on you being mafia. I voted you and because of my mischievous character, i took it even further with the accusations because i wanted to see how you reacted to it. Now it seems like you're trying to paint both me and Luka as having some sort of irredeemable vengeance towards you because you were mafia in the last game.
To bring up my main point, i am openly admitting my initial posts against you had zero merit, but your reactions to my probing proved strange. You admit yourself that your fears of an lynch made you irrational, which brings up what I've mentioned before. If you truly had nothing to hide, and you yourself knew my attack had lacking evidence (which is bleeding obvious for a Day 1 lynch) then why did you react in such an way? It's been pointed out by multiple people so far, so i think this is something people would like to hear you address.

I have addressed it. In my post where I talked about all of this stuff, I showed why I went about things the way I did.

I tried showing reason for it. And I initially didn't take it seriously. My first post in response to your accusation of me was:

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Norwegian, I have a question. I know you're doing this because of last game, but why are you starting a lynch against me so early?

And then

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Aight so now people want to kill me from the very beginning. Understandable, but you guys do realize I was helpful to everyone even as Mafia, I might not have seemed like it after the game concluded, but all of you believed me because I was helpful to everyone. I know I'm not mafia so I'm just trying to help genuinely now.

The reason I took the lynch seriously is because Luka started to join in on it too, with you continuing in with it as well. You weren't "dead set" from the beginning. But I made it out like that because how else was I supposed to change your mind. What went from a joke lynch turned into something that I can't defend. As I've shown in many posts. And my stance of saying you're "dead set" on me, is because there's absolutely no way I could change your mind of your stance on me. I've tried multiple times, but every point I make you turn it around against me. That's my whole point of saying that you're "dead set on me." And the "irredeemable vengeance" part is an exaggeration too. I said that you guys are using points from last game to justify the lynch, sure now it's something more than from that initial evidence, but when you first started it, it was just evidence using last game, and then going about it in a way that prevented me from having any sense of redeeming myself.

I reacted that way because I've said it multiple times before. All of you make it out as if I'm playing this game COMPLETELY different from how I went about last game. The only difference is that I actually tried to defend myself this game. I added in the "I'm destined to be lynched" part, because at the time I knew I was gonna be the sole candidate, as I've mentioned before. Can you really put yourself in my position and tell me there was ANY way to defend myself?

I tried asking you why you voted to lynch me, and you turned it around with a joke, so I moved on from it.

And then Luka brought it up again, except more seriously, so I had to make a point about it. Which in turn made me snowball effect into suspicions from the both of you.

How do you expect me to defend myself in a situation where I see no grounds of evidence for actually being a lynch candidate? How do you expect me to defend myself without being called "suspicious" or "acting weird?" Last game I didn't defend myself because I had no reason to. This game I do have reason to, because if I don't I'll effectively be, again, the sole candidate for today's lynch. In both circumstances from last game, there was an alternative, and they had grounds to what they were saying. But in this game, I'm solely being suspected, on a grounds that makes absolutely no sense. How do you expect me to go about any of this, when there's no viable way to go that would effectively change your mind?

The reason I went about it in such a specific way was because of the way you decided to go about suspecting me. There was no grounds to what you or Luka chose to suspect me on, but you continued on anyways. And since there's no grounds, how am I supposed to defend it? Am I just supposed to magically pull something out of thin air to make you guys change your mind?

I don't know what you expect of me, but there's the reason. I will continue to defend myself if I have to, but if you want to continue to suspect me, then go ahead. You've made it abundantly clear that you have no intentions of changing your mind. So going about trying to only makes it worse for me.

~BeepnBoop

#89 2019-09-21 17:03:17

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Anatoly wrote:

Then.. what's the point in playing at all? We're in N1 and you're shooting your teammate? I thought we're all #fairplay.

I really don't know what you're asking me.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#90 2019-09-21 17:19:48

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Taskmanager wrote:

Taskmanager going for the low-hanging fruit like always.
Hey, are you trying to set up easy mislynches? :)

#91 2019-09-21 17:24:19

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

A lot of text

You're still defnding yourself from the initial BS arguments i came up with, i've already put those aside. What i wanted to know is why you reacted the way you did before you took your little nap.
Also you keep bringing up the "there's no way you'll change your stance on me anyway!" stance, but that's just par for the course. This is mafia, one should never trust anybody unless there is complete and totally verifiable evidence to the contrary.

#92 2019-09-21 17:24:32

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

∁∁∁∁∁αααααα∁∁∁∁∁αααααα∁∁∁∁∁αααααα

ShadowsEdge wrote:

You and Luka refuse to see an alternative, which is why I went about things the way I did. 2B55 proposed the idea that:

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

But both of you disregarded it, I tried to bring it up again, and it was, again, disregarded.

hey its like mafia never ever used that excuse or the "lynch me i suck" strat

i8SwC8p.png

#93 2019-09-21 17:25:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Taskmanager wrote:

Taskmanager going for the low-hanging fruit like always.
Hey, are you trying to set up easy mislynches? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

no i think its beyond obvious why im happy to lynch either of them

i8SwC8p.png

#94 2019-09-21 17:31:27

ShadowsEdge

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

A lot of text

You're still defnding yourself from the initial BS arguments i came up with, i've already put those aside. What i wanted to know is why you reacted the way you did before you took your little nap.
Also you keep bringing up the "there's no way you'll change your stance on me anyway!" stance, but that's just par for the course. This is mafia, one should never trust anybody unless there is complete and totally verifiable evidence to the contrary.

I don't know what you're asking of me, I've explained how I saw the question, and answered it to what I thought you were asking. If I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, then clarify what you're saying.

And yes, this is Mafia, nothing is ever for certain. And that's my whole point, you take it like it's a certainty that I'm mafia, and have even said it yourself that you think that I'm mafia. As a certainty. My stance that "I'll never change your mind" is the whole reason I went about doing things the way I did. It's essentially why I took things differently this game compared to last game.

TaskManager wrote:

∁∁∁∁∁αααααα∁∁∁∁∁αααααα∁∁∁∁∁αααααα

ShadowsEdge wrote:

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

hey its like mafia never ever used that excuse or the "lynch me i suck" strat

I never told anyone to lynch me. Why are you still pushing the idea that I'm encouraging people to lynch me?

~BeepnBoop

#95 2019-09-21 17:39:39

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

I'm reading through the thread, Mutantdevle is looking town so far this game, he's actually trying to solve the game from the start this time. In the previous game (where he was mafia), he was quite "away", didn't look like he was really trying to solve the game (because he wasn't) until he got pressure and people started to suspect him as mafia. This time he is more like the Mutantdevle from PurgatorEE so I'm reading him as town for now.

As for a peace and/or Anatoly lynch, I agree that they're easy to read and we should not worry too much about them, if they're scum they will easily expose themselves sooner or later. That said, Peace is looking very nervous in my opinion.

peace wrote:

nto so fast woah let ts see the game started i think its indeed the best to lynch 1 person unless PR's say otherwise theres 4 mafia's 2 mafia per universe if both universes wokr ot gether to kill mafia fomr both universe (by some poeple wastign their vote but ewhatever) we can lynch the mafia from 1 universe but we have to beware that if1 universe wins/loses its eliminated form the game so if that means we los esome potentially good players wehave to wait with that the universal cop shoudl check fomr the helpfull poeple which universe they are from and share it so we cna know what universe to eliminate first

peace wrote:

guys there cna be a no lynch from both universes wiht theres a TIE alos i think ive readed osmwehre that onjit said youcan lynch someone form th eother universe or atleast your lynch will be trhown away so you hav eot be carefull wiht lynches but i sitll think lynching 1 person is fine even if that means waste your lynch if universes help each other find mafia its good alos i think none will know if you thronw your lynch away or not

peace wrote:

????? i dont get it onjit please clarify why day 1 last only 48 hours is it because 'its day 1'?

peace wrote:

alos the dirifter has a nice role he has to play very smart to help both universes i think if he plays very smart he can steal mafia kills

His last message makes it look like peace is the drifter, some common self-complimenting.

gLjTZE1.png

#96 2019-09-21 17:41:08

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Luka504 wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Hey, those same stupid points got Shadow to talk, and at the end of the day, isn't that what mafia is truly about?

So are you claiming that your points were intentionally bad to provoke a reaction?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I understand what you're going for Mutant, but i still think that even if Shadow's reaction is slightly odd it's an honest one. Shadow barely got any pressure at all on his slot in the last game, so what we're seeing now could just be his way of tackling pressure.

Wait, what. I thought you were against Shadow? If you think his reaction was honest then why are you still voting for him?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#97 2019-09-21 17:54:42

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

I'm also reading Crybaby as town for now, it may look dumb but in this post:

Crybaby wrote:

so, two things
1. Vanilla is the best classic flavor of ice cream
2. what good is finding someone's universe? if I'm gathering it right, people can vote to lynch for anyone from either universe, so it isnt like you have to make sure to vote for the people in your own universe

His line about "Vanilla is the best classic flavor of ice cream" (which is totally true btw) is about something insignificant from the townie vanilla role card but that when you read for the first time makes you chuckle, I think most likely only someone who has directly gotten a townie role card (or a mafia who thinks commenting about the vanilla townie role card will give them townie points but I find it unlikely) would even bother to comment about it considering they've read it right before entering the game. It's true anyone else can read the role cards in the OP, but if you're going to read role cards you're most likely going to bother with the town PR and Mafia ones.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#98 2019-09-21 17:55:08

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Mutantdevle wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Wait, what. I thought you were against Shadow? If you think his reaction was honest then why are you still voting for him?

Worded that wrong, i think Shadow isn't "faking" his reactions. I think he's either a nervous scum or townie.

Wooted by:

#99 2019-09-21 17:57:50

Luka504

mutantdevle wrote:

So are you claiming that your points were intentionally bad to provoke a reaction?

Well uh, yes and no. Yes because I thought shadow was acting weird and that I should pressure him to see if he spills the beans, but also no because I genuinely thought I was being clever with my posts.

In hindsight, my points were dujmb.
But hey, as long as it works.
I'll write a bit more when I get home.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#100 2019-09-21 18:02:16

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Luka504 wrote:

In hindsight, my points were dujmb.

At least you're being honest.

Wooted by: