Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 2019-09-17 07:32:15

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,363

the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

liek seriously i open the game on the main site (still ends fixing wiht www. thign lukem!) and then the loading 'bar' comes 1%..... 2%..... 3%...... *5 hours later* 34%.... 35%.... *2 years later* 67%.... 68%.... 69%.... *%^@^$%$^%$^#$%#%# and a broken PC later* 97%... 98%.... 99%.... 100%... FINALY after breakign my pc waiting for years and opening 5 tabs wih tEE it loads happaned yesterday evening and now this morning


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2019-09-17 07:33:30

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,363

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

have to add i tried buying 2 medium worlds it took for th egame quite some time to register the buys maby its linked to my above issue?


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#3 2019-09-17 12:05:19

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,894

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

This is the best analogy in the world

Offline

#4 2019-09-17 14:09:14, last edited by LukeM (2019-09-17 14:10:25)

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,877
Website

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

Yeah, the game takes way too long to load currently, but it's not really worth fixing right now.

We have much better loading times in EEU, although part of that might just be because the game is quite a bit smaller. We plan on making some significant improvements if this does become a problem again later in development though.

Offline

#5 2019-09-17 15:06:50

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,894

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

LukeM wrote:

Yeah, the game takes way too long to load currently, but it's not really worth fixing right now.

what happened tho?

Offline

#6 2019-09-17 15:10:16

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,877
Website

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

Gosha wrote:
LukeM wrote:

Yeah, the game takes way too long to load currently, but it's not really worth fixing right now.

what happened tho?

I assume it's just a problem with Peace's internet connection exaggerating the already long time the game takes to load, the game is loading at it's normal slow speed for me.

Offline

#7 2019-09-17 15:55:11

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,363

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

EDIT: loaded fine btu stuck on loadscreen righ tnow


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#8 2019-09-17 16:57:39

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,681
Website

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

It also loads long for me and my internet isn't bad. It's not the best but it should be able to load ee. Also can't be the content it has to load unless there's 4k ultra hd stuff somewhere since there are 3d games that load faster and run better for me so I think it's not just Peace's connection.


Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#9 2019-09-17 17:15:20

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,877
Website

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

mikelolsuperman wrote:

It also loads long for me and my internet isn't bad. It's not the best but it should be able to load ee. Also can't be the content it has to load unless there's 4k ultra hd stuff somewhere since there are 3d games that load faster and run better for me so I think it's not just Peace's connection.

How long does it take to load, and when did it start taking that long?

A lot of the loading process (the stuff after the loading bar gets to 100%) is the loading of your profile, is it this part that's taking a long time?

Offline

#10 2019-09-17 18:41:46

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,681
Website

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

I never timed it but sometimes it would take 2 minutes for the globe to show up. And it started taking longer on the globe since somewhere "early 2018". So about a year ago. It also took long when I wasn't even logged in or I was logged in on a different account that had nothing.


Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#11 2019-09-17 19:01:51

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,877
Website

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

mikelolsuperman wrote:

I never timed it but sometimes it would take 2 minutes for the globe to show up. And it started taking longer on the globe since somewhere "early 2018". So about a year ago. It also took long when I wasn't even logged in or I was logged in on a different account that had nothing.

Could you do a Google internet speed test and let me know the upload/download/latency?

EE currently doesn't respond well to even a slightly slow or unreliable internet connection. I don't think there's much we can easily do right now to improve it, so this will probably be something that will need to wait until EEU.

Offline

#12 2019-09-17 19:08:09

Tomahawk
Forum Mod
From: BiH
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,185

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

2021:
Third owner after Xeno wrote:

We are pleased to announce that EEU is now available on Google Stadia!

We recommend this option, because - since the addition of the 69,000 x 420,000 world size and a block pack containing every single colour imaginable - EEU is now so slow to load for the average player that 85% of our playerbase has switched to our modded EEU Minecraft VR BR ASMR server.

Thank you for your patience, and apologies to the players who have been waiting longer for the game to load than it took for EEU to be released.

-Erlee Twennynuntin


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

Wooted by:

#13 2019-09-17 19:13:22

PiotrGrochowski
Member
From: Poland (born in 8 №v 2004)
Joined: 2016-04-27
Posts: 941

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

Tomahawk wrote:
2021:
Third owner after Xeno wrote:

We are pleased to announce that EEU is now available on Google Stadia!

We recommend this option, because - since the addition of the 69,000 x 420,000 world size and a block pack containing every single colour imaginable - EEU is now so slow to load for the average player that 85% of our playerbase has switched to our modded EEU Minecraft VR BR ASMR server.

Thank you for your patience, and apologies to the players who have been waiting longer for the game to load than it took for EEU to be released.

-Erlee Twennynuntin

2022:
"Some CPU manufacturers are starting to consider developing 100THz processors so we immediately optimized EEU to run on those! It runs very slowly if you have an outdated 99THz processor, so be sure to spend $1000000000 on the latest CPU!"


I'm known as "haslo" in EE.

Offline

Wooted by:

#14 2019-09-17 19:20:58

Tomahawk
Forum Mod
From: BiH
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,185

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

PiotrGrochowski wrote:

2022:
"Some CPU manufacturers are starting to consider developing 100THz processors so we immediately optimized EEU to run on those! It runs very slowly if you have an outdated 99THz processor, so be sure to spend $1000000000 on the latest CPU!"

"Players experiencing FPS drops are advised to switch off any other electrical devices in their home, to ensure that their computer receives enough power to run EEU properly."


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

Wooted by:

#15 2019-09-17 19:26:16, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-09-17 19:40:00)

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,363

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

Tomahawk wrote:
PiotrGrochowski wrote:

2022:
"Some CPU manufacturers are starting to consider developing 100THz processors so we immediately optimized EEU to run on those! It runs very slowly if you have an outdated 99THz processor, so be sure to spend $1000000000 on the latest CPU!"

"Players experiencing FPS drops are advised to switch off any other electrical devices in their home, to ensure that their computer receives enough power to run EEU properly."

if that doesnt wokr ask your neighabourus to swithc every devie off aswell if that doesnt wokr as the full street or even the full city wyh no tthe whole country or the whole planet?

MODMERGE:

LukeM wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

It also loads long for me and my internet isn't bad. It's not the best but it should be able to load ee. Also can't be the content it has to load unless there's 4k ultra hd stuff somewhere since there are 3d games that load faster and run better for me so I think it's not just Peace's connection.

How long does it take to load, and when did it start taking that long?

A lot of the loading process (the stuff after the loading bar gets to 100%) is the loading of your profile, is it this part that's taking a long time?

i have to say the loading after 100% isnt that muc h longer then needed and i have a big porfile it was yesterday liek 1% per sec  coudl have lbeen 1% per 2 sec or 1.5 sc now it loads fine so idfk what happenign i ususlay rarely get tpo see th eglobe and its loading bar but hwen i do see it it usualy  doesnt take long so idfk what was wrong


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

Wooted by:

#16 2019-09-17 19:28:36

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,877
Website

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

Hey! EE may run terribly but EEU runs really well

Offline

#17 2019-09-17 19:28:54, last edited by TaskManager (2019-09-17 19:29:20)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,172

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

PiotrGrochowski wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
2021:
Third owner after Xeno wrote:

We are pleased to announce that EEU is now available on Google Stadia!

We recommend this option, because - since the addition of the 69,000 x 420,000 world size and a block pack containing every single colour imaginable - EEU is now so slow to load for the average player that 85% of our playerbase has switched to our modded EEU Minecraft VR BR ASMR server.

Thank you for your patience, and apologies to the players who have been waiting longer for the game to load than it took for EEU to be released.

-Erlee Twennynuntin

2022:
"Some CPU manufacturers are starting to consider developing 100THz processors so we immediately optimized EEU to run on those! It runs very slowly if you have an outdated 99THz processor, so be sure to spend $1000000000 on the latest CPU!"

honestly what the **** are you talking about like literally

LukeM wrote:

Hey! EE may run terribly but EEU runs really well

i can confirm i tested!!


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#18 2019-09-17 19:29:55

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,363

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

LukeM wrote:

Hey! EE may run terribly but EEU runs really well

uh you coudl atleast look into the issue and check fi its an easy and fast fix or if you coudl put a temporarily fast fix that is good for a month (since then most players are in closed beta EEU)


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#19 2019-09-17 19:36:38

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,877
Website

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

peace wrote:
LukeM wrote:

Hey! EE may run terribly but EEU runs really well

uh you coudl atleast look into the issue and check fi its an easy and fast fix or if you coudl put a temporarily fast fix that is good for a month (since then most players are in closed beta EEU)

With this sort of thing there aren't usually easy fixes, even temporary ones. I've looked into these sorts of things before and they usually end up taking up a lot of time for not a lot of gain, and that isn't really worth it when we're this close to moving away from EE anyway, especially when it's only a handful of people experiencing significant issues.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but sadly I don't think there's a lot we can do right now.

Offline

#20 2019-09-17 19:52:59

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,384
Website

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

LukeM wrote:

Hey! EE may run terribly but EEU runs really well

Except for the part where we cant play EEU

Offline

Wooted by:

#21 2019-09-17 20:07:10

Growler
Formerly Snowester
Joined: 2017-05-31
Posts: 433

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

EE work just fine for me. It take a second for me to get on lobby from loadscreen.


1565540400.png

Offline

#22 2019-09-17 21:10:51

Tomahawk
Forum Mod
From: BiH
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,185

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

LukeM wrote:

Hey! EE may run terribly but EEU runs really well

running away from that early 2019 release date ayy

Ok I'll stop.


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#23 2019-09-19 05:37:40, last edited by OngHaoYu12122 (2019-09-19 05:38:19)

OngHaoYu12122
Member
Joined: 2019-09-15
Posts: 11

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

peace wrote:

liek seriously i open the game on the main site (still ends fixing wiht www. thign lukem!) and then the loading 'bar' comes 1%..... 2%..... 3%...... *5 hours later* 34%.... 35%.... *2 years later* 67%.... 68%.... 69%.... *%^@^$%$^%$^#$%#%# and a broken PC later* 97%... 98%.... 99%.... 100%... FINALY after breakign my pc waiting for years and opening 5 tabs wih tEE it loads happaned yesterday evening and now this morning

peace wrote:

have to add i tried buying 2 medium worlds it took for th egame quite some time to register the buys maby its linked to my above issue?

Hidden text

it also end up like me lol


OngHaoYu12122...

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Try to Don't ever hack your account.

I am OngHaoYu1212

Yeet

Offline

#24 2019-09-19 07:28:46

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,363

Re: the game loads as fast as a snail wiht his house walking 1KM

uh this is fixed idk hwo but it is so /lock


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

peace1568874526762071

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1571771802.941 - Generated in 0.066 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.67 MiB (Peak: 1.93 MiB) ]