Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 2019-09-03 07:34:22

peace

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

fortunaly you still steal thier apples for fun cause even robotsare hungry

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#127 2019-09-04 04:52:35, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2019-09-04 05:00:18)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, you were sentenced to life in prison and died at the age of 123 in the year 2192. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

*"Secretly" edits post so it's not "fortunately"*

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#128 2019-09-04 15:38:09

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

fortunately, you woke up from your dream

#129 2019-09-04 16:05:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

UNFORTUNATELY YOU DROWNED

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#130 2019-09-04 16:18:36

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

AND FORTUNATELY YOU DROWNED AGAIN

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by: (2)

#131 2019-09-04 16:20:12

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

AND UNFORTUNATELY YOU DROWNED AGAIN

#132 2019-09-04 17:06:51

peace

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

thats not an fortunaly... and how can you dorwn again if you already drowned?

ontopic: fortunaly while you are drowning and holding your breath you find an weird hole as you swim to it you found yourself in heaven! but as youre still alive god teleport oyu back to earth

peace.png

#133 2019-09-04 17:27:50

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

peace wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

thats not an fortunaly... and how can you dorwn again if you already drowned?

ontopic: fortunaly while you are drowning and holding your breath you find an weird hole as you swim to it you found yourself in heaven! but as youre still alive god teleport oyu back to earth

UNFORTUNATELY YOU DROWNED AGAIN AND AGAIN //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

she/her

#134 2019-09-04 19:43:43

peace

fortunaly you leanred to swim so you cant dorwn anymore

peace.png

#135 2019-09-04 20:30:16

Pqwerty

Unfortunately, the time spent learning how to swim was not spent learning karate //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad. You fall into a deep depression knowing that you're (figuratively) going to live on your knees instead of dying standing up.

Wooted by:

rat

#136 2019-09-05 04:27:56

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you found one of the most cringiest ways to cure your depression: watching anime for one month straight. *instant regret*

MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#137 2019-09-05 06:42:41

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

peace wrote:

fortunaly you leanred to swim so you cant dorwn anymore

UNFORTUNATELY YOU FORGOT HOW TO SWIM AND YOU DROWNED TO DEATH

she/her

#138 2019-09-07 17:52:51

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, it was all a nightmare. (Is the main character sleepy or something?)

MfF1IHH.png

#139 2019-09-07 19:18:21

Pqwerty

Unfortunately, even though you know it's a nightmare, you still haven't woke up. You try to wake up, but it's not working. You try again, but your wake-up mechanism still isn't working! WHY ISN'T IT WORKING?! You look over your shoulder. A gnome scurries off with your wake-up button! You chase him, but a month of anime has left you breathless and powerless. The gnome throws your wake-up button off a cliff! How are you going to wake up if you don't press your wake-up button?

Wooted by:

rat

#140 2019-09-07 21:58:25

peace

fortunaly it presses itself andyou wake up stupid gnome he was a bti sumb wiht that

peace.png

#141 2019-09-09 01:02:05

Pqwerty

Unfortunately, you wake up in a world where the laws of physics are completely out of whack. People are floating and teleporting all over the place. The ground you are standing on begins to form a spiral. Your fingers begin to stretch like taffy until it looks like you have spaghetti for fingers. Your every footstep causes the Earth below you to ripple. You wonder what could be causing this. Then the answer hits you, literally. The space wizard who allowed buttons to press themselves has escaped from your dream when you woke up. He smacks you in the face with the taste of lemon (that's just how it works now, I guess) and your nose hears the reverb of the galaxy.  The laws of everything are on vacation, and this space wizard is their replacement while they're out.

#142 2019-09-09 07:39:36

peace

fortunaly it all was just another nightmare that was goign o in th ebackground and you ask politley to the wizard to smack yorur head as hard as he can since th ebutton is stuck in there there he did it and you woke up in your bed all wet

peace.png

#143 2019-09-10 01:15:41

Caleb101

Unfortunately, you get hit by a train that was made by the Trainsgender Guy.

Someone when they know something bad is going to happen and interrupt it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewdp7p9dhdg

#144 2019-09-11 03:41:27

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you woke up... For the 50th time.
You decided to go and talk to your doctor about these serious conditions of the constant nightmares, because your sanity was dangerously low.

MfF1IHH.png

#145 2019-09-11 03:59:33

Pqwerty

Unfortunately, it was just a dream //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

There was no doctor.

You wake up again.

There was no bob the boa.

You wake up again.

There was no prison.

You wake up again.

There was no sanity.

You wake up again.

There was no game in the first place. It was all a dream. spoooooooky

#146 2019-09-12 01:59:17

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you woke up... For real this time. Now you decided to go on your computer and play Minecraft to get rid of all of those ungrateful memories of your horribly agonizing dreams. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

MfF1IHH.png

#147 2019-09-12 04:42:47

Pqwerty

Unfortunately, Minecraft.exe has stopped working. You get so mad that you throw your computer.

#148 2019-09-13 03:30:42

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you have a spare computer.

MfF1IHH.png

#149 2019-09-13 06:02:21

Anatoly

unfortunately without battery

#150 2019-09-13 07:27:13

peace

fortunaly $1K you found is enough to buy a new one not the best but atleast one that lest yougo to minecraft

peace.png

St1ckS4m(EE)1575880639769795

Board footer