Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#326 2019-08-22 10:46:11

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

New prediction:

Norboy
Slab
Taskmanager

Why?

Nevermind, it was answered, I didn't see it

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#327 2019-08-22 10:46:33

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Yes 2B. Excellent points. I think you should vote me even if you think i'm town just so my flip can make the entire town certain that my points are correct, not whatever garbage the Slabdrill voters are spouting.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#328 2019-08-22 10:59:18

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

mrjawapa wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

!lynch NorwegianBoy
The only reason I didn't want to do this earlier was that there  was a wagon on Slab already and taking votes from him and putting them  on Norboy could make either have not enough votes for a lynch, now that  other people switched to Norboy, there's no risk that the wagon falls apart
Also mutant provided another good point on lynching Norboy so here we go

seemed super suspicious. Thought maybe Norboy gave up, and so slab finally voted for norboy, and you finally cast your vote. This would make both of you look like town.

But Slabdrill unvoted, plus TaskManager voted because Mutant provided good points, so I thought your early mafia prediction list should be Norboy, Task and Mutant instead of Norboy, Task and Slab?

Also, Crybaby's post convinced me, it has really good points. I still believe Norwegianboy is town but if we can gather more information from that lynch then sure,

!vote NorwegianboyEE

she/her

Wooted by:

#329 2019-08-22 11:08:03

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

TaskManager voted because Mutant provided good points

You're putting it like that's the only reason I voted Norboy for and that I just blindly followed mutant

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#330 2019-08-22 11:12:26

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

TaskManager wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

TaskManager voted because Mutant provided good points

You're putting it like that's the only reason I voted Norboy for and that I just blindly followed mutant

Oops, I didn't mean to, but you did follow Mutant, right?

she/her

#331 2019-08-22 11:15:37

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Mutant's points about Norboy were merely a cherry on top for me
I intended to vote for Norboy way before that and I explained what I've been waiting for

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#332 2019-08-22 11:18:20

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Oh, then I think I misunderstood it.

she/her

#333 2019-08-22 12:02:20

Kira

Slabdrill -               Zumza - 1
ShadowsEdge -      ZeldaXD - 1
NorwegianBoy -     Mutantdevle, NorwegianBoy, TaskManager, Crybaby, 2B55B5G TNG - 5
Peace -                   MrJawapa - 1
2 more votes needed for majority. Day 1 will end in 3 hours.
PS: Is that better, Norwegianboy?

#334 2019-08-22 12:16:17

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

@Kira
Yes that's much better.

#335 2019-08-22 12:19:23

Zumza

NorwegianBoy ne voulait pas voter pour Slabdrill, mais il a voté pour lui-même.
Cela n'aurait de sens que s'il était vraiment un villageois.
Je pense que nous avons peut-être suivi une mauvaise piste tout ce temps.

Hidden text

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#336 2019-08-22 12:20:01

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

One thing I want to ask Jawapa is, do you still support lynching Slabdrill? I was confused.

If norboy flips mafia, then yes.

Discord: jawp#5123

#337 2019-08-22 12:38:36

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

peace wrote:

kira can you prod heebusbajesus he hasnt posted for very long and itsquite annoying to read inactive people here cause of a jester/neutral role

Why are you so worried about the jester?

Wooted by:

#338 2019-08-22 13:05:42

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Some of you don’t believe i’d be stubborn enough to go so far as to sacrifice myself just to prove my points. That’s the main issue here.

#339 2019-08-22 14:47:34

Zumza

Slabdrill est un lynch beaucoup plus sûr, à mon avis.

Il ne semblait pas du tout inquiet s'il serait guillotiné.

Peut-être la mafia avait-elle prévu de lyncher Slabdrill aujourd'hui et de lyncher le villageois innocent Nowegianboy le lendemain.

Mais alors la mafia a changé d'avis et en a profité pour passer à la seule autre personne possible: Nowegianboy.

Remarquez que Mutant a déclaré initialement que Slabdrill est une inactive mais utile personne, puis il a ensuite voté pour lui, puis a ensuite lancé une tendance contre Nowegianboy afin de pouvoir potentiellement sauver Slabdrill.

Le slogan de Mutant "juste pour pouvoir cumuler le villageois points" pourrait être simplement une projection de son propre raisonnement envers Nowegianboy, sur la base des moments où il votait Slabdrill.

À propos, Jawapa pourrait être le bouffon.

Ce post est-il trop d'une théorie du complot?

Hidden text

#340 2019-08-22 15:05:52

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Case #1

Mutantdevle is mafia.

Mutantdevle wrote:

I've always found Slab to be a useful lurker to be honest. He's definitely a decent candidate for the day 1 lynch

Suggest Slabdrill to be a decent candidate even though he might be "useful". Alright then. Nothing too suspicious yet. We all felt eager about Slabdrill at one point.

(...) {Mutant asks if ShadowsEdge and Heebus know each other. Nothing suspicious.}

Mutantdevle wrote:

But that disguiser, unless we lynch them today, no flip can be trusted (no town flip can anyway). I just want to make that clear to everyone because it changes quite a large dynamic of the game.

Mutant is beginning to use his brain. Realizes that only the Day 1 lynch can be completely and fully trusted.

Mutantdevle wrote:

Zelda is decently active, but his posts don't contain much of substance to be honest.

A tiny bit of aggression can be felt here.

Mutantdevle wrote:

Primarily because of all this talk of 'other options' without anyone else truly being seriously suggested, I'm going to vote Slabdrill. Because let's be honest, Slabdrill is almost objectively the optimal lynch on day 1.

!vote Slabdrill

He just said that only the day 1 lynch can be trusted, yet chooses to vote against the person that would tell us the least amount of information out of everyone. Is this really how a townie Mutant would act? (Taskmanager voted this post. In general MrJawapa and Taskmanager agrees a lot with Mutantdevle. Especially on the Slabdrill lynch.)

Mutantdevle wrote:

To clarify, I do think that only looking at Slabdrill in the beginning was a bit narrow-minded. However, now that other options have been looked at; or rather, no one seems to have any solid reasons to go for other options; I'm now fully supportive of lynching Slabdrill at this stage.

Also, I no longer agree with my statement that Slabdrill is a useful lurker. As you pointed out, he was useful to me last game by basically being a yes man. But then I thought about the rest of the games he's played in where he's basically been useless - hence my most recent comments. Also, I did suspect Slabdrill last game since he was on the lynch side of the plan. This was only later changed (as stated in heaven) by 2B55 being scummier than him towards the end of the game.

Now Mutant is doubling down on the "lynching anyone else is useless" stance. Also he retracts his statement about Slabdrill being useful.

Mutantdevle wrote:

There's yet to be anybody that I consider suspicious enough to be worth voting for. However, you (NorwegianboyEE) are currently top of my suspect list.

Now that i'm moving against the Slabdrill vote he immediately puts me on top of the suspicion list.

{I need to hurry the hell up, only have like 8 minutes to finish this post}

NorwegianboyEE wrote: I disagree about your assessment that there is not enough information to find suspects however, it seems a bit narrow minded to just assume that there is absolutely no other choice than voting Slabdrill. I thought you were open to the idea of thinking outside the box, but i guess not.

Mutant wrote:I never said that there is no choice other than Slabdrill, I just think he is currently optimal. Technically, we don't have to go for what's optimal and instead we could take a risk on someone else. But I don't see anyone to take a risk on. Y'all keep questioning why everyone is so focussed on Slabdrill - the answer is that there are no other convincing options. If you want me voting someone other than Slabdrill then you either need to convince that someone else is a better lynch than him or that it's worth it taking the risk to lynch someone other than him.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
So since it's obvious the mafia has agreed on either passively or actively supporting a Slabdrill lynch. Will you trust me more once he is revealed to be a townie i wonder? I am absolutely certain by now that Slabdrill must be innocent.

Mutant wrote: No, Slabdrill flipping town wouldn't make me trust you. There's a 2/3 chance that he flips town and as mafia you'd know what he'd flip. The arguments you've made about Slabdrill and the progression of thought you've shown in the thread are not beyond fakery. To be honest, I would have thought town!you would want Slabdrill lynched if you genuinely believed what you're claiming you do. Slabdrill flipping town would turn your speculation into confirmed evidence which is probably the most useful thing he could do in a game. But instead, I get the impression that you want to stay off the wagon because the town credit you'd get from 'being right all along' is more valuable to you than making your arguments convincing.

Norwegianboy wrote now: He still claims that there is absolutely no other options than lynching Slabdrill. While also making me look scummy, which could obviously be mafia motivated if he doesn't like my plan and was banking on town voting Slabdrill. Is this some sort of confirmation bias thing he's got going on? Or is he afraid that the town taking risks will screw his mafia team over?

Mutantdevle wrote:

So I'm somewhat confident that norwegianboy is town, lynching him could solve the alignment of 2 other players, and even if I'm wrong norwegianboy being the only person confirmed as town is still valuable. I don't really see a reason not to vote.

!vote Norwegianboy

He might just be trying to clean his hands from the knowledge that he knows i will flip town. Thus trying to make me look scummy, but also acts like voting me is a "good thing" and therefore he shouldn't be suspected for doing it.

{Ok i ran out of time so i can't perfect this. I'm still on page 10 of the thread, but just analyze the rest of what he's said. I'm the doctor btw. Which will be revealed soon.}

#341 2019-08-22 15:05:58

ShadowsEdge

Ok I'm up.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

I may very well be wrong, but because of Jawapa's actions, he's the one I read most as a Jester.

Do you really want to take that chance?

I do think that we should take risks yes. But I'm unsure of my standing on Jawapa, which is why i don't know if I want to lynch him. I do trust you though, Norwegian, as I've mentioned in my previous post, I do read you as more Town than suspicious, so if Jawapa is your main suspect, then I'll abide to it.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Yes 2B. Excellent points. I think you should vote me even if you think i'm town just so my flip can make the entire town certain that my points are correct, not whatever garbage the Slabdrill voters are spouting.

I think this post just further proves the point that Norwegian is trying to put the people who vote for him under closer scrutiny. Unsure why Norwegian wants more people to vote for him. Although, I doubt it's because of him being Jester. He already has majority votes. And pushing for others to lynch for him is a dangerous thing for him to do if he was Jester, as it would likely pin him as the Jester.

As for this statement:

Crybaby wrote:

It makes sense because he's not close to getting lynched, and people in past games have earned townie points for self voting

The reason I said it makes no sense is because one person has to be lynched everyday. Norwegian is aware of that fact, as it's been said multiple times. So since he has majority, voting for himself just puts him closer to majority. And the others don't seem to have any intent to remove the vote. Which is why I don't believe that it's to earn townie points. Like I said, likely to put more suspicion onto the people who voted for him.

Zumza wrote:

Slabdrill is a much safer lynch, in my opinion.

He did not seem at all worried if he would be guillotined.

Perhaps the mafia had planned to lynch Slabdrill today and lynch innocent villager Nowegianboy the next day.

But then the mafia changed their mind and took the opportunity to move to the only other person possible: Nowegianboy.

Note that Mutant initially stated that Slabdrill is an inactive but useful person, then he voted for him, and then started a trend against Nowegianboy in order to potentially save Slabdrill.

Mutant's slogan "just to be able to cumulate villager  points" could be simply a projection of his own reasoning towards Nowegianboy, based on the times when he was voting Slabdrill.

By the way, Jawapa could be the jester.

Is this post too much of a conspiracy theory?

I don't think Slab should be lynched. At this point, I don't see any reason to suspect Slab. He hasn't said much, and did defend Norwegian, who I do believe to be town. If Norwegian does flip Mafia, then it would probably put more scrutiny over Slab, and likely me. But at the moment, I don't see any reason to suspect Slab.

Mutant is a possibility. Due to his recent actions towards Norwegian. My suspicions against him are more of a feeling rather than hard evidence. However, Norwegian finds Jawapa more suspicious. If, and more likely when, Norwegian is lynched, he suggests we lynch Jawapa first, since he finds Jawapa the most suspicious.

I do believe Jawapa is the Jester. But I do agree with the points made before, if we keep the mindset that we shouldn't lynch someone because they might be Jester, then the case stands to reason that we'll be passively allowing people to live, who could very well be Mafia, because we believe they're the Jester.

Also, I don't think it's too big of a conspiracy theory, I had similar ideas that I've mentioned before.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#342 2019-08-22 15:07:35

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Lynch suggestion reminder:

MrJawapa
Mutantdevle
Taskmanager

#343 2019-08-22 15:17:53

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

!unvote

#344 2019-08-22 15:24:03

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I have mixed feelings about this. If norboy was a townie, this would be an easy lynch for the mafia.

But some of the things hes doing makes me think he might actually be a townie.

Idk >_<

#345 2019-08-22 15:33:21

ShadowsEdge

mrjawapa wrote:

I have mixed feelings about this. If norboy was a townie, this would be an easy lynch for the mafia.

But some of the things hes doing makes me think he might actually be a townie.

Idk >_<

Your vote was never on Norwegian. According to the vote count, you were voting for Peace.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#346 2019-08-22 15:55:57

Zumza

mrjawapa wrote:

If norboy was a townie, this would be an easy lynch for the mafia.

Exactement, c'est la raison pour laquelle nous devrions chercher la mafia dans la liste des personnes qui n'ont pas voté pour Nowegianboy. Ironique n'est ce pas?

Hidden text

#347 2019-08-22 15:59:54

Kira

The crowd has spoken. Riots are striking the dark streets of Paris, the people are furious... To the point they would lose their minds. 28th April of 1789, a terrible event happened. A big crowd has gathered up to assist at this event: a public execution. Little did they know, it was the first of many...
GUILLOTINE! EXECUTEZ LE! DU BALAI!

WqgjAGG1TDKH-8QaEYlOEw.png

The victim's name is NorwegianBoy. He was:
Hidden text

We are entering Twilight. You have 3 hours until Night 1.

#348 2019-08-22 16:11:19

Zumza

Merde

#349 2019-08-22 16:29:22

peace

holy **** noweg was doctor we lost our good doctor //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#350 2019-08-22 16:29:49

peace

waoit a **** minute why did the doctor vote himself out?! wtf nowegian?!

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1567329158761133

Board footer