Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#151 2019-08-20 15:58:57

peace

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

mrjawapa wrote:

!vote peace

reason? also im willing to lynch slab only becuase his inactiveness is **** nto doign yet until tim eruns out D1 lynches are mostly random but we ocudl get some information first though if needed

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#152 2019-08-20 16:00:05

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

ok so i just realized the game started bc im very good at this

@peace jester is a “if you get lynched, you win” role

suddenly random sig change

#153 2019-08-20 16:04:37

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Here is my reads list so far.
If anyone wants me to elaborate why i put someone where they are, just ask me to specify.

Town:
NorwegianboyEE

Townlean:
Mutantdevle
ShadowsEdge
Eleizibeth

C’est Neutral:
Peace
Taskmanager
Zumza
ZeldaXD
Slabdrill
Crybaby

Scumlean:
MrJawapa
HeebusBajesus
2B55B5G TNG

Mafia:
X

Jester
- Maybe 2B55B5G TNG.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#154 2019-08-20 16:13:25

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

whoa this game doesn’t have a plurality rule but it still has mandatory lynches... doesn’t that make the day time limit literally not matter?

I don’t have too mant judgments to make now, since the mafia can pull something off like last game and trick everyone. I can give something with at least a bit of detail (as much as you’d expect from me, which isn’t much) later, hopefully in 4-5 hours unless I forget.

#155 2019-08-20 16:16:26

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Slabdrill, are you going to vote for someone? Read the thread... etc?

#156 2019-08-20 16:25:28

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

I have read the thread. No one strikes me as extremely suspicious after my initial read-through so I’ll make my vote after analysis.

#157 2019-08-20 16:36:05

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

peace wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

!vote peace

reason? also im willing to lynch slab only becuase his inactiveness is **** nto doign yet until tim eruns out D1 lynches are mostly random but we ocudl get some information first though if needed

Why shouldn't we lynch you?

Discord: jawp#5123

#158 2019-08-20 16:36:49

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

ok so i just realized the game started bc im very good at this

Petition to blacklist slab for his lack of effort in every single game

Discord: jawp#5123

#159 2019-08-20 16:38:29

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

If there's no other choice and we're running out of time i'd lynch him. But i don't think he is mafia, because i feel like there would be a lot more people defending him if that was the case.

A lot more? There's three mafia.
I also have a strong feeling that your reluctance to lynching Slab is a way to covertly defend him/avert his lynch without showing it

Therefore I want Slab to flip
!lynch Slabdrill

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#160 2019-08-20 17:11:50

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

TaskManager wrote:

I also have a strong feeling that your reluctance to lynching Slab is a way to covertly defend him/avert his lynch without showing it

Nobody here is defending him except for me, at best we see that some people are diverting the attention away from him and onto other "inactive" people, while still saying they are ok with lynching Slabdrill. If Slabdrill and i was mafia, why would i alone defend him and risk getting lynched in doing so once he flips mafia?

#161 2019-08-20 17:51:01

peace

Slabdrill wrote:

ok so s vanila townie wiht no power that WANTS to get lynched to win right

also il giv ehim his 4-5 hours beofre i lynch him let sgive slab a chnage to make his posts if he 'foorgets' ima lych him tommorrow

peace.png

#162 2019-08-20 17:56:09

peace

Kira wrote:

-Win condition for Town is to have killed all mafia members and the neutral.

wait so the neatral needs ot be lynched for us to win so if we win jester auto wins too otherwise we cant win? wtf?

peace.png

#163 2019-08-20 18:27:49

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

@Mutantdevle
Who do you see as suspicious? Do you mind sharing your reads?

#164 2019-08-20 18:53:42, last edited by Kira (2019-08-20 18:53:49)

Kira

peace wrote:
Kira wrote:

-Win condition for Town is to have killed all mafia members and the neutral.

wait so the neatral needs ot be lynched for us to win so if we win jester auto wins too otherwise we cant win? wtf?

If Neutral's win condition isn't met, then he will not win the game. Neutral is irrelevant to town's win condition, it doesn't matter if the Neutral is dead or alive, if all the mafias are eliminated then Town will win.

#165 2019-08-20 19:24:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

To be honest, I don't think we need to care about the jester really. If the jester winning ended the game I'd be more concerned about it but at most the penalty for lynching the jester is a dead townie - but the jester could also kill a mafia. So overall, I don't think there's a net negative to lynching the jester and we shouldn't let fears of someone being a jester from pursuing our scum reads.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#166 2019-08-20 19:37:54

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

@Mutantdevle
Who do you see as suspicious? Do you mind sharing your reads?

There's yet to be anybody that I consider suspicious enough to be worth voting for. However, you are currently top of my suspect list. I also find Heebus to be quite scummy since she's not met the expectations I've been given of her.

2B55 is tickling me the wrong way but I liked Luka's contributions so I have mixed feelings about that slot. I get a similar tickling from Crybaby.

Jawapa, Shadow and TaskManager are my main town reads. I'm also liking ele since they're actually giving great contributions which I was not expecting.

Everyone else's contributions have all been too insignificant. Well, except Zumza whose posts just irrationally irritate me for some reason.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#167 2019-08-20 19:39:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Heebus a girl, not a dude. xD

Kira wrote:

If Neutral's win condition isn't met, then he will not win the game.

Oof.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#168 2019-08-20 19:49:45

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Okay so, here are my reads:

Peace (JoeyC):

So I was wondering about his vote on Luka (aka me).

Joeyjoey65 wrote:

I'm open for lynching slabdrill tbhh, what luka said honestly sounds pretty reasoning. Getting rid of lurkers fast seems like a way to speed up this game. Rather than discussing forever

At first Joey was open for lynching Slabdrill, and said that what Luka said sounds pretty reasoning. And from this post I see that they wants to speed up this game.

Then later Joey posted this respond to ele:

Joeyjoey65 wrote:

We probably aren't going to get that much more info than what we currently have now. It's honestly hard to get a good answer about someone especially on day 1. Where nobody's really figured anybody out. As usually being inactive will honestly just rise more suspicion towards you.

Idk did I misunderstand it but look at the bolded part, when I saw that I thought Joey was really agreeing on lynching Slabdrill, because he was inactive.

But after 7 minutes, Joey changed his mind and voted for Luka. Then later he explained it was because Norwegianboy made better points. Idk if Joey is new to this game but for me it seems like Joey doesn't have their own opinions so they just blindly follow people who they think is better. Or even worse, maybe Joey is a mafia member so he follows people who looks townish so themselves can look townish too. But assuming Joey is new to mafia, I think it's more likely to be the former.

TaskManager wrote:
Joeyjoey65 wrote:

everybody yelling in my face slabdrill could be useful later on rather than lynching him off early?

Who's "everyone"? You're sort of explaining why you retracted your idea of lynching Slab (although you've just admitted you followed the crowd here)
But "Norboy made better points" is an even weaker justification for switching to Luka

Joey didn't respond to this btw.

I'm putting JoeyC in Neutral for now.

Peace can you answer Task's question about your thought on Norwegianboy, Luka/me and Slabdrill btw?

TaskManager:

He was the first to question about Luka suggesting Slabdrill as a lynch candidate, so he clearly doesn't support lynching Slabdrill.

TaskManager wrote:

Calling Joey suspicious for agreeing with Luka about voting Slab (#64, #67?)

This even proves it.

But later I think he changed his mind:

TaskManager wrote:

Mind you, I support giving Slab the rope because of his inactivity in previous games and I believe that was Luka's reasoning too.
I also find it odd how you completely ignored Slab's candidacy prior to turning on Luka, except for mentioning him in your candidates list

This could be an attempt at diverting attention from Slab to another person that's a newcomer, therefore easy target

I don't know what made him change his mind. And also imo that 'diverting attention' post Norwegianboy made was just a joke post, from where can you see it's a diverting post, Task?

Task didn't really post much but I can see him trying to help town and get information by questioning Norwegianboy and Joey. But I'll still put TaskManager in Neutral because I don't know what made him change his mind, so I'll leave some questions here:
- Who are your suspects?
- What made you change your mind about lynching Slabdrill or not?

NorwegianboyEE:

Okay so firstly I don't know what's his intention of saying this:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Also take a look at this dude.

HeebusBajesus
>Joined yesterday
>Posts: 1

HeebusBajesus wrote:

>"Arg arg arg spongebob me boy I just had crab rangoon arg arg arg"

I'll assume it's a joke post for now.

Then he said the least useful player in this game is Zumza:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Looking at the player list i think Zumza would be the least useful player overall to the town. I remember him staying mostly afk and not saying anything for a bunch of mafia games. But hey, i'm open to him proving me wrong.

I don't really think Zumza is the least useful imo, he may be inactive but I think he might be useful, needs Zumza to prove himself worthy tho.

He also was willing to lynch these people:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

For day 1, unless there's any important events or bits of info that change my mind, i'm willing to lynch either of these users:
-JoeyC
-Zumza
-Eleizibeth
-Slabdrill

JoeyC's activity feed filled with memes doesn't mean he will be memey in mafia games, same as Eleizibeth, and I assume this game is both their first game, so idk why you assume JoeyC and Eleizibeth will **** when they never played before. Were you trying to get rid of newbies first?
For Zumza and Slabdrill I think it was because you thought they will be inactive so you put them in the list.

Later I think his mind changed, he voted to lynch Luka (aka me). His reason to vote for Luka seems reasonable, so I'm not gonna judge him for that.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Feel free to counter my claims, i especially welcome your words Mutant.

Why only Mutant? Is it only because he is good at the game?

Then later he responded my questions:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

the reason i didn’t vote any of them immediately is because the day still has many hours left, so why would i?

Valid. Lynching someone immediately can kill discussion time.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I would rank Eleizibeth as less suspicious based on the fact that she made a couple of genuine posts after i wrote this one. Joey, while agreeing with what i said. Also seems a bit suspicious because of how he agreed with me and voted without any further elaboration, almost like he wanted to start a bandwagon without needing to justify himself by noting why he agreed with what i said.

I think I can agree with you on this, especially about Joey, he didn't really explain his vote on Luka and used 'Norboy has better arguments' as a reason to vote. 

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

As for Zumza he posts in French but what he actually says isn’t too terribly interesting, so my stance on him remains relatively unchanged.

But I found this post by Zumza interesting:

Zumza wrote:

@Norwegianboy Guillotining Luka would give us as much detail as guillotining Ele or you, right? What argument is this?

Not saying that I want to lynch Ele or you but I think this is a good point.

Also what's this:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

My opinion on 2B is that he is 50% likely to be jester

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

!Vote 2B55B5G TNG

Also me or Luka might've been acting weird but I don't think I'm heavily defending for myself.

I'm gonna put Norwegianboy in Townish-Neutral. I still have a few questions but I think he is trustworthy and he made many valid points.

Mutantdevle:

Okay so I don't really understand this:

mutantdevle wrote:

I've always found Slab to be a useful lurker to be honest. He's definitely a decent candidate for the day 1 lynch but I don't see why we need to be so narrow-minded about it.

Useful but a decent candidate for day 1 lynch? Why lynch a useful person? I understand you might want to get rid of lurkers but if he's useful, I don't think we should lynch him.

He was the first (and the only one I think) to remind us the problem of the Disguiser:

mutantdevle wrote:

I think the main problem we have is with the disguiser. The janitor isn't anything special; it just has a chance to deprive us of some information. But that lack of information could make the mafia over-confident and hence potentially expose themself. But that disguiser, unless we lynch them today, no flip can be trusted (no town flip can anyway). I just want to make that clear to everyone because it changes quite a large dynamic of the game.

Thanks for your reminder. Because I think you're very good at reading people so I want to ask you that, who do you think has the possibility of being a disguiser?

mutantdevle wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

If there's 13 people alive, you need 7 for a majority. If there's 12 alive, you still need 7 for a majority, which makes it harder to reach a consensus.

Since each day is guaranteed to have a lynch, it doesn't really matter in this game if we have an even amount of players. But yeah, day 1 lynches are still preferable regardless of that.

This is a good point. Or maybe I think everyone should know this obvious statement lol

I also noticed that only Mutantdevle wooted post #91 (Jawapa's post)

mrjawapa wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Lynching Slabdrill might not tell us anything. If he flips town, what does it gain for us? What information is given?

Look at who jumps on the wagon.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Lynching inactives is a great choice for when there's nothing left to do.

Do you have a better idea?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Luka504

Naturally an aggressive person

So I assume Mutant agrees on lynching Slabdrill.

Then I saw Mutant voted for Slabdrill which proved what I was thinking was true.

But this is a bit suspicious:

mutantdevle wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

we're better off waiting

For what?

I feel like he was trying to kill discussion time, and not let Slabdrill have the chance to talk.

mutantdevle wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

but I prefer to wait everyone to talk first

Voting for people and strongly suggesting options gets people talking. If it weren't for that, we'd have nothing to talk about.
Primarily because of all this talk of 'other options' without anyone else truly being seriously suggested, I'm going to vote Slabdrill. Because let's be honest, Slabdrill is almost objectively the optimal lynch on day 1.

!vote Slabdrill

The first line is true imo, but the last line. Look at this:
'Primarily because of all this talk of 'other options' without anyone else truly being seriously suggested'
Luka was seriously suggested by Norwegianboy tho.

'Slabdrill is almost objectively the optimal lynch on day 1'
You said almost objectively the optimal lynch, who is the best option?
Also I don't really agree on Slabdrill being the most optimal lynch on day 1, he still haven't talked yet when you said that, you should at least give him some chance to let Slab explain himself, instead of rushing it.

mutantdevle wrote:

lAlso, I no longer agree with my statement that Slabdrill is a useful lurker. As you pointed out, he was useful to me last game by basically being a yes man. But then I thought about the rest of the games he's played in where he's basically been useless - hence my most recent comments. Also, I did suspect Slabdrill last game since he was on the lynch side of the plan. This was only later changed (as stated in heaven) by 2B55 being scummier than him towards the end of the game.

I think you should've realized that earlier instead when you fully support to lynch Slab?

Mutant was sus, so I'll put him in Neutral-Suspicious, but I think it's still not enough for me to convince Mutant as mafia. Also, look at this, Luka and Mutant was kind of pushing the Slab lynch, yet people only suspects me for it, isn't that strange?

ShadowsEdge:

His reads really give me a town impression.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

From my experience time reading through PurgatorEE, Slabdrill was the one who was most inactive. Jawapa and Zelda talked considerably more than Slab, except for Jawapa, who was more inactive at the start of the game for some reason.

But just because they're inactive doesn't mean they're Mafia. I think we should, like Task suggested, hold off on pointing fingers at anyone, at least until everyone has said something.

I have to agree with you on this one. I quite don't understand why people really want to get rid of inactive players. I mean, I know they might an obstacle or whatever in the later stages of the game, but what if they actually have potential of finding mafia? Plus inactive doesn't mean 100% scum.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I don't think we should be too hasty to lynch someone. We have 72 hours to decide who we want to lynch. So we can find a potential suspect to lynch. While the inactive players are the best option, at the moment, it might be the best option for us to hold off on lynching someone until we get more information. That way, if another suspect arises, for a reason different than just being inactive, we have a more likely candidate for a Mafia member.

Ikr, being hurry is not very good and might increase the chance of lynching the wrong person.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I don't know if 2B is just doing damage control, or is very well confused by Luka's actions, but because of it, I think 2B should be considered suspicious regardless. I don't want to call him as Mafia yet, but his actions are suspicious.

I was legit confused Luka's actions. I really do not understand it.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

As for Norwegian, I do also find it quite weird that Norwegian focused on Luka, there were plenty other that pushed for a lynch on an inactive person, yet the only one Norwegian mentioned as being suspicious was Luka. I might just be paranoid or something, but I'd be stupid to not consider Norwegian as suspicious.

Ye, idk why he didn't suspect Mutant for pushing Slab lynch.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I do agree with your assessment that Norwegian might be trying to divert the lynch. Thus far, Heebus hasnt said anything suspicious (a part from her jokes at the beginning).

I don't really know from where can you see Heebus is diverting the lynch tbh.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

And Norwegian is essentially contradicting himself, I cant really quote it, but at one point, Norwegian claimed that Heebus would not be a good lynch for Day 1, but for some reason, in that statement, is diverting the attention to the person they said would not be a good Day 1 lynch candidate.

I got a bit confused here lol. I think Norwegianboy might be diverting attention from Heebus simply because he thinks he isn't a good candidate, but then diverting the attention might mean he is hiding something. ?????. What you said was correct but not correct at the same time, idk lol.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

> 2B55B5G TNG (Luka504) - Suggested a lynch within the first hour of the game. Throughout this time, has been set on trying to lynch Slab, although, when 2B took over, 2B stopped the suspicion over Slab, and switched to the approach of waiting for Day. While I do agree with the assessment 2B made, the sudden change in playstyle, despite the fact that Luka plays much different to 2B, gives off a suspicious vibe. Unsure of their role, but too early to claim anything for them.

I'm gonna defend myself here. Luka and my playstyle are completely different because our thoughts are completely different. Do you expect 2 people with completely different opinions to have a same playstyle? I don't think that's quite possible. Also, if you agree with the assessment I made, then why do you consider me suspicious when I changed the playstyle? It's not like I'm trying to want people to forget about Luka pushing for the Slab lynch and nor trying to make myself not suspicious. Luka's actions made myself suspicious and I'm gonna admit that, there's no point in defending that because even myself thinks that what Luka did is suspicious.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

But it could also be, as you've mentioned before, an attempt to clear his name.

I'm not gonna clear my name about Luka's action because as I said before even myself thinks that what Luka did is suspicious.

imo, ShadowsEdge is good at reading people. Although he was suspicious of me several times, I can see why it leads to that conclusion. I don't really see any problem with his reads, so I'm gonna put him in Townish. I think he'll be a very helpful person.

Zumza:

Not much to say about him tbh, so far he only made 4 posts, and 2 of them are **** ._.

I don't really understand his choice of lynching Ele

Zumza wrote:

Where does this "wisdom" come from? Maybe someone told you to say it? An anti-revolutionary friend, hmm?

!Lynch Ele (also a pun with a bonus l to mean she)

Where did you find "wisdom"? Why do you think an anti-revolutionary friend told him that? I totally do not understand it.

And as I said, the only interesting post he made was this:

Zumza wrote:

@Norwegianboy Guillotining Luka would give us as much detail as guillotining Ele or you, right? What argument is this?

I can't really read Zumza, he didn't really post much content, I'll put him in Neutral-Suspicious for now.

MrJawapa:

So he voted for Slabdrill, with the reason that he is inactive, and lynching him won't really hurt town.

Assuming he's a useless lurker, that statement will be true. But what if he's a useful lurker? I didn't really play many mafia games with Slabdrill so idk, but I think you couldn't make a statement that quick that you think lynching Slab won't hurt town.

Also, can you explain why you think Slab, Norboy and Mutant are you in your Early Mafia Prediction list? It's hard to figure out mafia members in the early state of the game, especially in day 1, and you didn't even provide explanations for that list.

mrjawapa wrote:

!vote peace

And again, you didn't provide reasons or explanations. You're making yourself suspicious.
I don't know why are you lynchhopping too.

mrjawapa wrote:
peace wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

!vote peace

Why shouldn't we lynch you?

This is just making it worse.

I'm gonna put Jawapa into Neutral-Suspicious, and also suspect him as Jester.

ZeldaXD:

1 post only, but he made a good point.

ZeldaXD wrote:

Would mafia really be so low iq as to focus so aggresively on someone? Unless thats what they want us to think.

But that's not gonna make him townish. I'll put him in Neutral.

Eleizibeth:

Newbie, but make good points.

eleizibeth wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Mind elaborating a bit? Do you agree with what I've said or not?

i mean, i guess i agree with you. i'd rather have another reason to lynch someone though that's not "they're usually a lurker". lynching someone just because they're lurking seems kinda bad. although i'm pretty sure that by the time day 1 ends, we'll have some other info

eleizibeth wrote:

joey, i think it would be better to take our time and make the right decisions rather than lynch potentially useful people asap

yeah, it's only a day one lynch, so there's gonna be some amount of randomness, but i think if we wait for more info we might make a better decision than just lynching a completely random person because they're "usually inactive"

eleizibeth wrote:
Joeyjoey65 wrote:

It's honestly hard to get a good answer about someone especially on day 1.

i'm saying i'd like to lynch someone based on at least SOME reasoning, rather than just "they're inactive." right now, lynching slab would basically just be a completely random lynch imo. we're better off waiting and keeping our options open

Idk about this one tho:

eleizibeth wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Joey, while agreeing with what i said. Also seems a bit suspicious because of how he agreed with me and voted without any further elaboration, almost like he wanted to start a bandwagon without needing to justify himself by noting why he agreed with what i said.

this is honestly how he is. he'll blindly follow someone if he even slightly agrees with what they say. sorry to joey if I offended him, he's a nice guy and all, but this was definitely something I worried about when he signed up for this game. i'm sure other people who've been around him in discord can attest to this. im not defending him, I'm just trying to clarify that this might not really be worth looking into and I don't want you to waste your time analyzing this (feel free to, though, just keep this in mind), because this is just how he is

Elei seems like they are protecting Joey, but they said they aren't. I guess I'll trust you, because I think your opinions seems genuine.

I'll put Eleizibeth on Townish-Neutral, I don't fully trust them, but they did give me a town vibe.

Slabdrill:

I'll put him on Neutral for now, can't really analyze him if he doesn't post any useful content.

I guess I'll update my read on Slabdrill after he posted something 'with at least a bit of detail', but I hope he doesn't forget about it lol

Btw Slabdrill, what do you think about Luka (aka me) pushing to lynch you? And what do you think about those people who voted to lynch you?

HeebusBajesus:

I know you're new at EE mafia but can you like, be more active? I can't really analyze someone inactive ._.

HeebusBajesus wrote:

Rene is right. I know exactly where he keeps the body bags.

So can you tell me your thoughts about ShadowsEdge? I'm quite curious about it.

Gonna put you in Neutral for now, but it can change if you keep staying inactive.

Crybaby:

Your reads are quite genuine imo, but I don't understand this:

Crybaby wrote:

I said that Mutantdevle is suspicious for saying what he did, but he did end up saying that Slab is the most optimal choice, and voted, so I dont see him as suspicious anymore. Keep in mind though, this sort of makes me want to connect him to Luka/2B.

I can understand how it's connected to Luka, because both Luka and Mutant pushed for Slabdrill lynch, but why is it connected to me? I have completely different opinions from Luka, unless you're just stating the person who replaced Luka.

Crybaby wrote:

Norwegianboy - I dont think there are any solid grounds to say that Eleizibeth is just going to be a **** like what sxrrealism was.

Valid.

Crybaby wrote:

ShadowsEdge- You've said that Mrjawapa seems like he is defending Luka, and consider him suspicious for doing so

I think that was because Jawapa voted to lynch Slabdrill.

Crybaby wrote:

There are other people that you've said seem suspicious for seemingly backing up Luka, but from my reading of the thread, it doesn't really seem like anyone has the intention of protecting him (now 2B).

Mutantdevle has, but that time it was not yet confirmed, But later Mutant said that he fully supports lynching Slab.

Crybaby wrote:

I think this is because I'm just typing what ever comes to mind. I'll try not to do that anymore, so my posts have more structure.

But telling us your real thoughts is also important.

So I'm putting Crybaby into Neutral. He seem genuine about his reads but when he said that he's not gonna type whatever comes to mind, I was a little bit suspicious of him, but anyway.

omg I finally finished this read list, took me 5 hours to type ;-;

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#169 2019-08-20 19:53:22

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Thank's Mutant. That's about what i expected. I disagree about your assessment that there is not enough information to find suspects however, it seems a bit narrow minded to just assume that there is absolutely no other choice than voting Slabdrill. I thought you were open to the idea of thinking outside the box, but i guess not.
So since it's obvious the mafia has agreed on either passively or actively supporting a Slabdrill lynch. Will you trust me more once he is revealed to be a townie i wonder? I am absolutely certain by now that Slabdrill must be innocent.

Wooted by:

#170 2019-08-20 20:11:47

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

@2B55B5G TNG
Good post. It's just too bad your former self Luka504's earlier actions haunts you. The news aren't all bad though, looks like nobody wants to lynch you. So don't worry about dying yet. I'll just keep my vote on you for formality's sake.
I just want to ask you one thing though. Do you think Luka504's actions were appropriate considering his given role card?
And based upon your reads, who are you voting? You'd prefer voting either Mutantdevle, Zumza or MrJawapa i assume? (Those are the ones you put as neutral-suspicious) But are you willing to hammer Slabdrill if he seems like the only available choice?

#171 2019-08-20 20:19:08

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I just want to ask you one thing though. Do you think Luka504's actions were appropriate considering his given role card?

No.
And I think no matter what rolecard he was given, his eager actions are definitely not appropriate (unless Jester)

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

And based upon your reads, who are you voting? You'd prefer voting either Mutantdevle, Zumza or MrJawapa i assume?(Those are the ones you put as neutral-suspicious)

I woukd prefer lynching Zumza first, atm he isn't even giving any useful info and is inactive.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

But are you willing to hammer Slabdrill if he seems like the only available choice?

Not really. He still isn't confirmed town but hammering Slab is just weird for me.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#172 2019-08-20 20:24:17

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Okay I'm here, so I can go ahead and give something. Of course, there's not too much to go on. As usual, I'm not looking too closely into anything. Red means I find them slightly more suspicious.

Mutant - I can't get a good read on what's been posted so far.
Norwegianboy - You're acting like a good townie would! But from the last game, I know you can act like that as maf too.
Rene - Slight townie points for trying to delay the policy lynch.
Heebus - She hasn't really posted much. Due to rene saying they have mafia experience, I assume they could be useful later. They should probably post reads or something early like this, though.
Jawapa - Acts like expected. Pushing aggressively doesn't really say much IMO, as it's just how people are.
Luka / 2B - All luka did was try to push a lynch on me, even when other lurkers were considered. 2B disagrees with this though, and even gave a thorough analysis that contains a bunch of misunderstandings that I don't see how someone could make. IIRC people found them suspicious last game too; I think it's part of how they act.
Maxi - page 2 of your iso isn't working, but based off page 1... I'm not getting anything I can really read off of this.
Ele - Are pushing against my lynch. That doesn't really say much, though. This does make me think of them as town though.
Zumza - **** aren't useful
Joey/peace - Joey's as affected by what other people say as I am. And peace hasn't said anything of value yet (nor do I expect them to).
Zelda - I assume activity will increase as there's more stuff to talk about.
Mini - Acts similarly to last game, which is to say neutral.

2B wrote:

Btw Slabdrill, what do you think about Luka (aka me) pushing to lynch you? And what do you think about those people who voted to lynch you?

I think policy lynches are to be expected, and they tend to make sense (if you're lynching someone randomly, you'd might as well do someone who won't be useful). I was a bit more inactive last game than I usually am (the reason is the EE shutdown btw, which gave me less reason to continue checking the EE community regularly and then I get distracted by something for like 6 hours before going to sleep and never check the forum until like 4pm the next day). Luka's push ended up generating discussion, which should generally help in the future.

#173 2019-08-20 20:42:27

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

I'm not too good with giving comments on a wide scale like this but I never get anything specific to give comments about. I know of the usual traits that slightly indicate scum, but I don't pay too much attention to them. Maybe I should look a bit closer sometimes.

I also want to repeat mutant's concerns that D1 is the only time we can be sure the killed person is a townie instead of maf, since after that the disguiser may have been killed (and they have no reason not to disguise themself because there's no use limit on it), as this is pretty important.

#174 2019-08-20 20:47:51

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

He was the first to question about Luka suggesting Slabdrill as a lynch candidate, so he clearly doesn't support lynching Slabdrill.

TaskManager wrote:
Calling Joey suspicious for agreeing with Luka about voting Slab (#64, #67?)

This even proves it

Invalid. Read that post fully. I called him susp for switching his opinion

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#175 2019-08-20 21:07:32

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

(I'm replying a bit hastily because I'm busy sry)

i8SwC8p.png

peace1567329158761133

Board footer