Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#551 2019-02-14 20:43:13

mikelolsuperman
Website

Re: Xx.ASK FOR MINIGAME/CAMPAIGN HELP HERE.xX

peace wrote:

in the hunt you basically survivle by craftign things in the work place which are a few in the map you can hold 3 items and 3 craftable items and 1 trap capeture animals (with the correct size trap not too big nto too small) to get belu coins sacrefcie these for yellolw coin on the right side in order to get teh first 3 coisn to pay the worker there you need to find em across the map you'll see when ur close if you need to craft lots of tthing slike shovel then 1 foot away you need a rope ect

And how do I do that?

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#552 2019-02-14 20:45:06

peace

find the weeds and woods and the lonely stone pit and th elpenly iron pit to get those 4 things just walk aroudn in the world and you'll see thigns try to interact wiht it (jump aroudn it until you find the portal or read signs)

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#553 2019-02-14 20:54:04

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:

find the weeds and woods and the lonely stone pit and th elpenly iron pit to get those 4 things just walk aroudn in the world and you'll see thigns try to interact wiht it (jump aroudn it until you find the portal or read signs)

Um idk where that all is can u like guide me some time

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#554 2019-02-15 20:20:16

MWstudios

mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:

the tutorial

hope this helped

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#555 2019-02-15 20:25:45, last edited by mikelolsuperman (2019-02-15 20:40:39)

mikelolsuperman
Website

MWstudios wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:

the tutorial

hope this helped

How do I get to the stone part? The only possible thing I know is removing the urchin but I can't craft a fishing rod and I don't have one either.

Edit: Nevermind I thought I needed plank of wood.

Edit 2: Thanks for the help but I'm not even going to finish it before the kissing smiley sale ends. I just get annoyed and bored after 20 minutes of playing. It's kind of boring that when you have to dig 3 holes you need to get 2 stone, go to the top to get wood, get to a crafting hut, get back to the dirt, get another stone, get more wood, get another shovel, get a trap, get 1 animal, get a different trap, get next animal and this is only 10% of the map and it's already taking like 40 min. Thanks again for effort.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#556 2019-02-16 12:12:23

peace

it sometimes si stressing you need a lot of things yeah but ur close to a yellow coin then i usualy try to plan out what i need and craft al these things

peace.png

#557 2019-02-16 17:55:36

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:

it sometimes si stressing you need a lot of things yeah but ur close to a yellow coin then i usualy try to plan out what i need and craft al these things

It's not that I don't know where to go (Well kinda is, but that's not the point) it's that I just get annoyed if like 70% of the game is going back and forth through like a quarter of the map 7 different times. I like it when games have stuff where you need to have a certain thing or do a certain thing and then get back there to advance but this is too extreme.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#558 2019-02-16 18:13:28, last edited by Jorc (2019-02-16 18:14:48)

Jorc

Mike, If you are still stuck on that tier after Peace helped you. I think I recommend you to watch my Animal Antics video. So you won't get confused, lose your way.

i apologize for not uploading sooner

#559 2019-02-16 18:17:52, last edited by mikelolsuperman (2019-02-16 18:19:28)

mikelolsuperman
Website

EEJoranasc wrote:

Mike, If you are still stuck on that tier after Peace helped you. I think I recommend you to watch my Animal Antics video. So you won't get confused, lose your way.

https://youtu.be/_VIrzruOgIY

i apologize for not uploading sooner

I'm not confused. I'm just bored of it after like 15 minutes. Like I said before, I want to beat it but if I get bored after 10-15 minutes I am never going to finish it before the kissing smiley goes out of sale. That's the only reason I'm doing it for atm. I might aswell just use daily.

Edit: Thanks for trying to help anyways

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

Wooted by:

#560 2019-02-16 21:29:30

peace

it waa a bit annoying to go back much times and i annoyed my self of forgettign a thing or thinking oh i need 2 wood and 1 sonte while it was maby 1 wood and 2 stone and am liek argh! it was a fun map but could use for exmaple mroe stone and iron pits ect and some auto craftings and an option screen in workplace autp craftign could be auto craft rope if got 3 weeds (trun off in options then ) wouldve made it more fun and less time consuming

peace.png

#561 2019-02-17 17:50:55

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

mikelolsuperman wrote:
MWstudios wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:

the tutorial

hope this helped

How do I get to the stone part? The only possible thing I know is removing the urchin but I can't craft a fishing rod and I don't have one either.

Edit 2: Thanks for the help but I'm not even going to finish it before the kissing smiley sale ends. I just get annoyed and bored after 20 minutes of playing. It's kind of boring that when you have to dig 3 holes you need to get 2 stone, go to the top to get wood, get to a crafting hut, get back to the dirt, get another stone, get more wood, get another shovel, get a trap, get 1 animal, get a different trap, get next animal and this is only 10% of the map and it's already taking like 40 min. Thanks again for effort.

If you use a decent route the world finishes itself in under 30min. My campaign run of the world was just under 24 mins and that was with a very suboptimal route; tiralmo's rainbow speedrun time is down around 17.5 minutes.

suddenly random sig change

#562 2019-02-17 18:19:23

mikelolsuperman
Website

Slabdrill wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
MWstudios wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:

the tutorial

hope this helped

If you use a decent route the world finishes itself in under 30min. My campaign run of the world was just under 24 mins and that was with a very suboptimal route; tiralmo's rainbow speedrun time is down around 17.5 minutes.

But those are speedruns. Like the stuff you need to be good for. At some point pretty early you need to grab wood from the top of the tree, to get there you need to jump from a different block with a block 3 blocks above ti to make it. I fail that atleast 2 times every time I try to get there.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#563 2019-02-17 18:30:34

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

But those are speedruns. Like the stuff you need to be good for. At some point pretty early you need to grab wood from the top of the tree, to get there you need to jump from a different block with a block 3 blocks above ti to make it. I fail that atleast 2 times every time I try to get there.

Well obviously if you're bad enough at the game that you can't do very easy jumps you're going to have trouble (The world does contain one hard mini, but you only have to do it once). You also never need wood from the top of the tree; the one at the bottom of the tree is close enough to grab and is often faster as it's closer to the crafting station.

Anyway here's a very bad route that I got my 24 minutes with; a better route can easily lead to getting a lower time even with bad execution.
https://pastebin.com/TFjXNKRh

Wooted by:

#564 2019-02-17 18:46:23

peace

speed run or not you can do th ejumps as slow as you want i guess (diddnt check vid) this world isnt hard becuase of 'the jumps' but its only a little hard because of you have tofind the righ things

peace.png

#565 2019-04-28 18:55:38

mikelolsuperman
Website

Where do I go now? If I go right I go to the beginning part, if I go left I go to a different part from before and I don't know anything else.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#566 2019-04-29 01:29:19

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

mikelolsuperman wrote:

Where do I go now? If I go right I go to the beginning part, if I go left I go to a different part from before and I don't know anything else.
https://youtu.be/Lb1mO1Jk1Ec

iirc a coindoor opens somewhere near the checkpoint you got the 9th coin from, with a portal behind it

#567 2019-04-29 04:51:34

mikelolsuperman
Website

Sorry I got it already, Joey helped me and I'm at tier 5 now

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#568 2019-07-12 00:39:08

Trytu

World: Best of 2012
ID: PWNyvwdO1ra0I (at top reight corner)
http://prntscr.com/oduqzj
there are 4 portals,
i start at the first from the left, and need to go above it (probably)
first from the left, teleports to third from the left
fourth from the left, teleports to first from the left
i can only guess that second from the left teleports to first from the left

It's old map, i know it's not campaign, but in first post i didn't see any disclaimer that it's only for campaign minigames
it's master1's map, so i hope he (or someone who beat it earlier) would help me to know how beat it
probably i'll lost my progress, but i want to know how it is/was possible

i know it "was" possible in 2012 because this forum topic

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

#569 2019-08-12 02:20:58

eduardodarkkid

I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS GRAVEDIGGING, BUT I FIGURED IT'S BETTER TO THROW MY QUESTION IN HERE RATHER THAN MAKE A COMPLETELY NEW TOPIC.
A few days ago I started the witch's house campaign (last tier of the altered reality campaign) but I can't get past the first puzzle. People mention a minimap but it's gone now. Can anyone help me?

#570 2019-08-12 14:37:15

Jorc

eduardodarkkid wrote:

I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS GRAVEDIGGING, BUT I FIGURED IT'S BETTER TO THROW MY QUESTION IN HERE RATHER THAN MAKE A COMPLETELY NEW TOPIC.
A few days ago I started the witch's house campaign (last tier of the altered reality campaign) but I can't get past the first puzzle. People mention a minimap but it's gone now. Can anyone help me?

This can also help and no problem

#571 2019-08-15 08:03:37

peace

qEYTJo.jpg

peace.png

#572 2019-08-15 09:20:11

Gosha

i guess like this?
99110257.png