Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2019-08-13 01:28:28

Joeyjoey65

Re: Xenonetix was the owner all along! Surprise

It's been a pleasure working with you

salute.jpg

Wooted by:

#77 2019-08-13 01:33:19

Kira

Joeyjoey65 wrote:

It's been a pleasure working with you

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … salute.jpg

tumblr_n7nlqq3sZs1tbjv1zo1_250.gif

Wooted by:

#78 2019-08-13 01:39:08

Raphe9000

I understand and support your decision. After a long and stressful journey, you have gone down in history as the greatest owner Everybody Edits has ever seen. It only makes sense that you have time to rest. I welcome peace with open arms, as I support any decision made by Kira. After all, the only person even remotely close to being as articulate as Kira is our lovely peace.

Wooted by: (4)

#79 2019-08-13 01:45:05

soniiiety

HELL!

Wooted by: (2)

#80 2019-08-13 06:20:05, last edited by Anatoly (2019-08-13 06:20:15)

Anatoly

This was the shortest ownership, even shorter than zioxei on power.

#81 2019-08-13 07:37:49

peace

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Kira has resigned as the owner of Everybody Edits. In these troubling times, he came to me and asked me to take over as the new owner of Everybody Edits. Though I was initially unsure if I was truly the right person, Kira persisted in his efforts and successfully convinced me that I was behooved take on this monumental role. As of the twelfth of August, 2019, I am officially the new owner and head administrator of Everybody Edits. I understand that you may have a few concerns regarding this recent change of moderation, and some of you may even find umbrage at these obfuscating times. I respect this fully, and I assure to you all that I intend to listen to the community's wishes and be a quintessential owner. On a lighter note, I can reassure you that Everybody Edits Universe is on track to be release by early 2019. Expect a Q&A in the near future where I will answer any and all of your questions.

Thank you for understanding,
~Peace~

Ps. kira was a good owner candidate she only couldnt handle the game i will be your new owner form now on

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#82 2019-08-13 09:08:37

Charlie59876EE

Can i be a graphic designer? graphic design is my passion

When your energy refills...
mfe5hE8.png

Wooted by: (3)

#83 2019-08-13 11:11:02

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

peace wrote:

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Kira has resigned as the owner of Everybody Edits. In these troubling times, he came to me and asked me to take over as the new owner of Everybody Edits. Though I was initially unsure if I was truly the right person, Kira persisted in his efforts and successfully convinced me that I was behooved take on this monumental role. As of the twelfth of August, 2019, I am officially the new owner and head administrator of Everybody Edits. I understand that you may have a few concerns regarding this recent change of moderation, and some of you may even find umbrage at these obfuscating times. I respect this fully, and I assure to you all that I intend to listen to the community's wishes and be a quintessential owner. On a lighter note, I can reassure you that Everybody Edits Universe is on track to be release by early 2019. Expect a Q&A in the near future where I will answer any and all of your questions.

~Peace~

Ps. kira was a good owner candidate she only couldnt handle the game i will be your new owner form now on

that text obviously wasn't written by you, was it

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

rat

#84 2019-08-13 11:17:15, last edited by Raphe9000 (2019-08-13 11:38:23)

Raphe9000

peace wrote:

~Peace~

What an amazing statement. Already, you have proven yourself to the community to be a great candidate for owner. I now have no doubts; Kira made an amazing choice by passing the torch to you.

TaskManager wrote:

that text obviously wasn't written by you, was it

You are underestimating peace's intellectual capabilities. Many geniuses simply just don't show their intelligence unless doing so is needed due to fears of high expectations and being treated differently from everyone else.

#85 2019-08-13 12:02:15

ASDruska

cringe ^
based v

Wooted by:

#86 2019-08-13 12:47:07

Filip2005
Website

hackerino time because Kiraninja never snapped h4x0rz!1!111

I am Filip and I like women.

#87 2019-08-13 13:07:31

sercan20

gz lad

#88 2019-08-13 13:41:39

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Jesus christ what has this forum become?!

Please for the love of god no more ******* jokes, I've heard someone even reply to someone who was asking why the game redirected to Kongregate with THIS

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:

rat

#89 2019-08-13 14:00:47

Different55
Forum Admin

Merging with the other topic.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#90 2019-08-13 14:06:43

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Michele wrote:

Please for the love of god no more ******* jokes, I've heard someone even reply to someone who was asking why the game redirected to Kongregate with THIS

wow you must be really fun at parties

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#91 2019-08-13 15:39:22

ASDruska

TaskManager wrote:
Michele wrote:

parties? i thought they didnt exist i've never seen one

cringe ^
based v

#92 2019-08-13 15:56:43

peace

Charlie59876EE wrote:

Can i be a graphic designer? graphic design is my passion

show me some work ill consider it

peace.png

Wooted by: (6)

#93 2019-08-13 16:01:52

mikelolsuperman
Website

ASDruska wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Michele wrote:

parties? i thought they didnt exist i've never seen one

It's that weird thing people who haven't experienced EE and go outside to look for something else that's this fun.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#94 2019-08-13 21:38:50

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Kira wrote:

The 13th of August, a sad day.

I am officially resigning from my ownership position. A huge progress has been made with my extremely talented team and I can't thank you all enough. I have cried, tears of joy and sadness were flowing, however I want all of you to understand that this is for the better.

I am sorry. I know those news are shocking and unexpected, however I was forced to make that decision. I love all of you. Truly. It has been my biggest honor to be working with all of you.

A sad day and a difficult time for us all.

This choice was made with the community's - and Kira's - best interests at heart, and as a longstanding colleague of and close friend to Kira, I ask that the community respect his decision to step down.

I wholeheartedly support Kira's choice of successor, and have full faith that this new owner will serve the community with great coherence and clarity.

All obstacles may be overcome, and as such I pray that Kira is able to return to the staff team in early 2019. Nevertheless, I would like to thank Kira for his dedication and devotion to the game, and I wish him well in his future endeavours.

- Tomahawk

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#95 2019-08-13 22:03:21, last edited by Kira (2019-08-13 22:04:09)

Kira

Tomahawk wrote:
Kira wrote:

The 13th of August, a sad day.

I am officially resigning from my ownership position. A huge progress has been made with my extremely talented team and I can't thank you all enough. I have cried, tears of joy and sadness were flowing, however I want all of you to understand that this is for the better.

I am sorry. I know those news are shocking and unexpected, however I was forced to make that decision. I love all of you. Truly. It has been my biggest honor to be working with all of you.

A sad day and a difficult time for us all.

This choice was made with the community's - and Kira's - best interests at heart, and as a longstanding colleague of and close friend to Kira, I ask that the community respect his decision to step down.

I wholeheartedly support Kira's choice of successor, and have full faith that this new owner will serve the community with great coherence and clarity.

All obstacles may be overcome, and as such I pray that Kira is able to return to the staff team in early 2019. Nevertheless, I would like to thank Kira for his dedication and devotion to the game, and I wish him well in his future endeavours.

- Tomahawk

A much needed support from my long lasting colleague, Tomahawk. We've always had this really good relationship at work and I felt like we could understand each other efficiently. The time spent together at work were a pleasure and I truly hope your future endeavors will be fruitful.

-----

Community of Everybody Edits, now is not the time to be looking down. You have so much more to accomplish and to go through. It's only a matter of time until you reach the Graal. Hang on in there my friends. With Peace as the Chief executive officier, you have nothing to worry about. All your problems will vanish before you even think about them.

Peace told me he was going to make a post regarding his visions, and promises. Stay tuned.

Thank you everyone for this magnicifient support. It truly boosts my moral. I love you all.

Kira

Wooted by: (2)

#96 2019-08-13 23:03:04, last edited by SirJosh3917 (2019-08-13 23:03:12)

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

hi i hakked ure gaejm OWO

Wooted by:

#97 2019-08-13 23:27:01

bunglybongle

please give me moderator or else //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#98 2019-08-14 00:42:05

Jorc

Yo, I am here to apply secret moderator to look ee's underworld society or else four blue key method will happen and we cant let that happen since three blue key method is the holy water

#99 2019-08-14 06:22:10

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Hello I am here to apply for staff team. I am capable of moderating and I would like to help staff to make further progress on EEU too.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#100 2019-08-14 07:33:34

peace

dear players,
i as you owner want to say EEU will be great
did i say great? i mean excelent! i liked quite much suggestions in game suggestions/ghrapic suggestions when i was still a regular player
gotta recheck em to see whats possible to add
xenonetix was a good owner btu he had to pass it to kira
kira diddnt saw the much work comming so he passed it to me
when i get back home ill post more
see you,
~peace~

peace.png

Wooted by: (3)
Kira1565904644759122

Board footer