Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-08-10 22:15:28

Raphe9000

Re: Xenonetix was the owner all along! Surprise

Anatoly wrote:

My poll

Kira Ninja is..

a. Great
b. Amazing
c. Yes

You can only chose between these three!

I do have to admit that this is an issue. We should be able to choose all three.

peace wrote:

and that pool is worng let me fix it: kira ninja is:
a. great
b. meh i hav emixed feelings
c. bad

Get out.

Wooted by:

#27 2019-08-10 23:18:32

Charlie59876EE

Hello everybody edits players, recently i got a discord notification from Kiraninja, who told me that they do not have the knowledge or expertise that i have from years of using commands like /give in minecraft. They explained that owning EE and EEU was much harder than it seemed at first, and they asked if i would be interested in the game, as i have a very high iq because i watch Rick And Morty. i accepted their offer, and i hope to make EE and EEU a better place. I will also be releasing EEU in a week from now. If anyone has any questions about EEU or about anything else related to EE or EEU, feel free to ask me and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.

When your energy refills...
mfe5hE8.png

Wooted by: (2)

#28 2019-08-11 08:12:59

Anatoly

Slava kiraninje!

#29 2019-08-11 09:59:31

peace

Charlie59876EE wrote:

Hello everybody edits players, recently i got a discord notification from Kiraninja, who told me that they do not have the knowledge or expertise that i have from years of using commands like /give in minecraft. They explained that owning EE and EEU was much harder than it seemed at first, and they asked if i would be interested in the game, as i have a very high iq because i watch Rick And Morty. i accepted their offer, and i hope to make EE and EEU a better place. I will also be releasing EEU in a week from now. If anyone has any questions about EEU or about anything else related to EE or EEU, feel free to ask me and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.

ok proove this give eme all content EEU has give me alpha acces and upgrade EE back to paid and let me play it ok?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#30 2019-08-11 13:36:50

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

peace wrote:
Charlie59876EE wrote:

ok proove this give eme all content EEU has give me alpha acces and upgrade EE back to paid and let me play it ok?

I'm sorry but our lords and saviours cannot simply give you Alpha access and all that, you have to earn it.

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

#31 2019-08-11 13:47:40

peace

TundrumMax wrote:
peace wrote:
Charlie59876EE wrote:

I'm sorry but our lords and saviours cannot simply give you Alpha access and all that, you have to earn it.

youre not owner and if you were how woudl i earn it?

peace.png

#32 2019-08-11 15:44:56

Mariomaster

...this is bull, right?

#33 2019-08-11 16:06:35

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Mariomaster wrote:

...this is bull, right?

No, it's not. Due to certain limitations, the game had to be transferred to a new owner. In order for progress to continue, in the original game, as well as Everybody Edits Universe, the game had to be passed to someone with the necessary resources.

The communities frustration is heard, and understood. Everybody Edits has been passed around like a hot potato. With each owner, new promises were given. While some of those promises were fulfilled, ultimately, the game did not progress much.

Hopefully, the new team will be able to reach several key milestones for EEU, in a timely manner. At this time, there has not been a determined release date. While the goal is to release EEU as soon as possible, it's important to release a complete product, which the community will enjoy.

mrjawapa,
Financial manager, web designer

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (5)

#34 2019-08-11 16:17:23

peace

will EEU be released early 2019?

peace.png

#35 2019-08-11 16:23:48, last edited by mrjawapa (2019-08-11 17:01:34)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

peace wrote:

As I mentioned earlier, there is not a determined release date. The goal is to give the community an enjoyable game, full of great content. As we have all seen in the past, rushed content usually results in poor updates, and a bad game experience.

mrjawapa,

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (3)

#36 2019-08-11 16:29:29

Kira

mrjawapa wrote:
peace wrote:

As I mentioned earlier, there is not a determined release date. The goal is to give the community an enjoyable game, full of great content. As we have all seen the past, rushed content usually results in poor updates, and a bad game experience.

mrjawapa,

Absolutely, let me add on to this point. We could absolutely release the current version, however we do want to satisfy the community, and for that patience is needed. We do want to satisfy the masse, to thank the community for their trust and willingness to work together.  We will release the game as soon as we are sure everything is in order.

Kiraninja,
EverybodyEdits Owner, Staff manager

#37 2019-08-11 16:54:40

Raphe9000

I must say, I definitely support Jawapa being the financial manager of Everybody Edits since he has shown that he has vast experience with the game's finances and gems.

Kira wrote:

Absolutely, let me add on to this point. We could absolutely release the current version, however we do want to satisfy the community, and for that patience is needed. We do want to satisfy the masse, to thank the community for their trust and willingness to work together.  We will release the game as soon as we are sure everything is in order.

And the estimated time when everything will be in order is early 2019, right?

#38 2019-08-11 17:01:28, last edited by Kira (2019-08-11 17:02:21)

Kira

Raphe9000 wrote:

I must say, I definitely support Jawapa being the financial manager of Everybody Edits since he has shown that he has vast experience with the game's finances and gems.

Kira wrote:

And the estimated time when everything will be in order is early 2019, right?

Definitely. We want the game to be in "early 2019", by that we want to show the community that we aren't just laying around doing nothing, the progress is slow but steady. The curve of the progress is definitely going crescendo, and as we get closer and closer to the final product, we will be working harder than ever. Expect the game to be released Early 2019, at least, the closed beta.

Kiraninja,
EverybodyEdits Owner, Staff manager

#39 2019-08-11 17:32:10

Gosha

I am happy to announce that the development of the game has begun. As stated previously, we can not announce the exact date of release just yet, but we are aiming towards early 2019.

Gosha,
Self-proclaimed leading Developer, Programmer

#40 2019-08-11 17:49:51, last edited by Gosha (2019-08-11 17:55:23)

Gosha

I am happy to show you the progress we've made in just several minutes!

Please feel free to donate to our Patreon (coming soon, early 2019 probably) to get access to the Alpha version.

Gosha,
Self-proclaimed leading Developer, Programmer

#41 2019-08-11 18:06:05, last edited by Kira (2019-08-11 19:39:04)

Kira

Hello everyone, community of the Everybody Edits.

If you are reading this, then let me start by thanking you for sticking around the community for this long. It has been far too long since anyone has seen the sun rise on our heads. All those years were wasted. Quite frankly, no one expected it would turn like this. Years of laziness and not caring about our precious game, subsequently made it decline to the state it is today.

I am not here to beg for money, nor I am there to lie to your faces with a smile and exclamation marks. It's a bond of trust and communication I want to create between you, the community and us, the EE staff team.

If you haven't heard the news yet, the game has been passed onto myself, Kiraninja and I am now the lead director of the events. We have now, new programmers, a new qualified financial manager and obviously, our graphic designers that helps us put the coding to life.

First of, I want to start by apologizing on the behalf of our predecessors. It is my duty to show the truth and light to everyone reading this topic. We are in the middle of the Dark age, but I strongly believe that, we can move forward no matter the absurdity of the situation. Such is the fate of this game and we will always overcome it.

Second of all, I think It's time for me to present my new, fully built staff team.

-CEO, Head manager: Kiraninja

My role is to communicate with the community and manage the team to the best of my ability.

-Financial manager: MrJawapa

Absurdly skilled in the field of business, he works solo. He's fast, efficient and extremely organized.

-Head Moderator of the EE community: Schlog

Handles reports, Schlog aka Schloggy Lemenstein the Third aka Ninja has proven to be extremely behaved and cool headed, he knows how to handle any situation which is why he is the perfect choice to manage the moderation team.

-Moderators:

Raphe9000
JoeyC
Master1
Eleizibeth
Perfect behavior and I trust them with my life. Enough said. They are qualified, independant yet, do not hesitate to work with the team when needed. They are pros.

-Graphic Designers:

Lictor
Ravatroll
TaskManager (French wannabe, son of Picasso)
The French nation always had a really good artistic sense which is why I believe they were suited to be Designers. The pieces of the puzzles are connecting, nothing is left aside.

Couscous tajin seller:

ZeldaXD
Explicit. He is the best at it. Al ehlmund bah' 4q al sayehd wallah.

-Programmers:

Gosha (LEADING PROGRAMMER)
Doh
Elonmusk69
Atilla
Zumza
They have been around the community enough to have made a fame for themselves. They are talented and can code a perfect visual representation of quantum physics in under a day. They are more than qualified.

-Office cleaning ladies:

Kirby
Anatoly
Peace
A clean environment wouldn't be possible without those 3, let's not forget the essentials of the staff team.

-Kiraninja's personal cappucino maker:

Zoey2070
A big thank you for all those delicious coffees brought to me every morning.

-MrJawapa's Secretary:

Xenonetix
A very qualified secretary that knows what she's doing. I can fully and entirely guarantee you that fact.

Testers:
Alesmile
Orangecrix
Enough said. They test the bugs, and they're the best at it.

Before ending this topic, we still have a sensitive topic to touch and that's: "Our hopes, our promises"

Hopes:

-We want the game to be fully playable without any bugs.
-We want the game to be released approximately early 2019.
-We want blue keys added.

Promises:

-The game will be fully playable without any bugs.
-The game will be released approximately early 2019.
-The game will have blue keys added.

That is all. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them down below. Make sure to donate to our patreon! Lots of perks included! https://www.patreon.com/everybodyedits

Thank you for reading and see you soon!

PREVIEW OF EE UNIVERSE:

#42 2019-08-11 18:09:17

Snowester

Look lit, can't wait to play.

#43 2019-08-11 18:14:13

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

cant wait to see what this becomes

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

Wooted by:

#44 2019-08-11 18:19:17

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Oh my god! The smiley looks super epic, and look at the blocks, what a masterpiece. Who made them? I need to donate to them.

And oh my god blue keys will be added? Wonderful! I can't wait to see blue keys in EEU!

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#45 2019-08-11 18:22:29

Gosha

Feel free to use the graphics, i've worked very hard on them
PkomKTQ.png
g8Eg3r2.png

#46 2019-08-11 18:24:01

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

HELL O I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR STAFF TEAM.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#47 2019-08-11 18:25:19

Kira

TaskManager wrote:

I see talent in you. Big muscles and charisma that is expressed by your eyebrows. You're in.

Wooted by:

#48 2019-08-11 18:26:13

Anatoly

Oh **** of, I fire myself.

#49 2019-08-11 18:27:19

Kira

Anatoly wrote:

Oh **** of, I fire myself.

Good riddance. Good bye.

#50 2019-08-11 18:32:07

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

MANY GREAT. WHAT POSITION AM I ?

Kira wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

I see talent in you. Big muscles and charisma that is expressed by your eyebrows. You're in.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Kira1565904644759122

Board footer