Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 2019-08-06 22:45:46

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,600

what is your favorite anime? (top ten)

my top ten ANime(or pronounced anna-mae)/favs are

1.triguin

Hidden text

2.getbackers

Hidden text

3.Bo bobo

Hidden text

4.ghost hound

Hidden text

5.reincarnated slime

Hidden text

6.black clover

Hidden text

7.once punch man

Hidden text

8.ergo proxy

Hidden text

9.  .hack//sign

Hidden text

10. re: zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Hidden text

oh also here is extras if you want to know more

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/soniiiety


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#2 2019-08-07 19:30:36, last edited by Enurp (2019-08-07 19:36:27)

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune
From: Ohio
Joined: 2015-06-20
Posts: 456

Re: what is your favorite anime? (top ten)

my top ten ANime(or pronounced anna-moo)/favs are

7.Cory in the House

Hidden text

2.King of the Hill

Hidden text

3.Seinfield

Hidden text

4.ghost

Hidden text

5.pingohits comic

Hidden text

10.staring at a literal garbage can

Hidden text

oh also here is extras if you want to know more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-V_k_UfP7c




Ȧ̴̺͈̲̱̹̉͒̏̍̑̈́͝N̶̘̳̆̄̈̇͌̚I̢̧̘̙̮̤̼̝̘̫͔̺̪̘̓̉̾͋̆͘͠͠M͍͕̺͔̠̳̲̰̓̍̓̂͗̅͛̾̓́͌̊̉̍ͅͅE̴̡̧̙̯̖͔̫͎̫̖͇̗̐̌̌͊͆̉̉̋̈́̏̈̌͊̕

Offline

#3 2019-08-07 20:47:05

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,984

Re: what is your favorite anime? (top ten)

Haven't watched anime since forever. Mostly played visual novels. But here are some of my favorite anime's that i can remember liking back in the day. I don't have ten because i don't really like finishing an anime series unless i am absolutely sure i like it. Meaning i don't have enough "favorite" anime to fill out 10 slots. So have my top 5 instead.

1: "humanity has declined"

Hidden text

2: "Girls und Panzer"

Hidden text

3: "Kiniro Mosaic" [S1 and S2]

Hidden text

4: "Noucome"

Hidden text

5 "Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko"

Hidden text

Anime i thought was good based on the first few episodes, until i started hating it:
Sword art Online
[No preview]

Online

#4 2019-08-07 20:53:40

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune
From: Ohio
Joined: 2015-06-20
Posts: 456

Re: what is your favorite anime? (top ten)

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

5 "Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko"

▼Hidden text

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Hentai

Nice... Another man of culture I see

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2019-08-08 09:24:32, last edited by soniiiety (2019-08-08 09:24:55)

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,600

Re: what is your favorite anime? (top ten)

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Anime i thought was good based on the first few episodes, until i started hating it:
Sword art Online
[No preview]

weLL I hate sword art online too much talking just like jo jo


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#6 2019-08-09 11:24:48

Jorc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,325

Re: what is your favorite anime? (top ten)

soniiiety wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Anime i thought was good based on the first few episodes, until i started hating it:
Sword art Online
[No preview]

weLL I hate sword art online too much talking just like jo jo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is completely opposite of Sword Art Online, but it's actual great. I liked it alot, so you should watch it. That's why people talked about Jojo alot because its great obviously.

Offline

#7 2019-08-09 11:46:34

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,600

Re: what is your favorite anime? (top ten)

EEJoranasc wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Anime i thought was good based on the first few episodes, until i started hating it:
Sword art Online
[No preview]

weLL I hate sword art online too much talking just like jo jo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is completely opposite of Sword Art Online, but it's actual great. I liked it alot, so you should watch it. That's why people talked about Jojo alot because its great obviously.

its because of art style people like it or the jokes

really it isnt funny maybe because it has no dub yet??


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#8 2019-08-09 15:03:58

Jorc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,325

Re: what is your favorite anime? (top ten)

soniiiety wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Anime i thought was good based on the first few episodes, until i started hating it:
Sword art Online
[No preview]

weLL I hate sword art online too much talking just like jo jo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is completely opposite of Sword Art Online, but it's actual great. I liked it alot, so you should watch it. That's why people talked about Jojo alot because its great obviously.

its because of art style people like it or the jokes

really it isnt funny maybe because it has no dub yet??

*sigh*

Don't judge before you haven't seen it, JoJo is great in any ways: music, characters, story, fights. There are so many memes of all anime so your point is invalid that its because of jokes

There are dubs but sub > dub in any day. Jojo isnt all about comedy but it can be something else

Offline

Jorc1565359438758367

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1571496119.9965 - Generated in 0.047 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.44 MiB (Peak: 1.62 MiB) ]