Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-08-05 01:18:25

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Re: The State of Everybody Edits on Kongregate

Nice job skrrrting on the hacker

#27 2019-08-05 07:52:49

peace

LukeM wrote:

An update on our current situation:

We've been working on restoring the worlds that were compromised on and off for the last couple of weeks now (alongside the other security concerns as well as EEU), we believe that we've now cleared up the majority of the images, which in the end ended up being over 15000 worlds.

We are also looking into ways to ensure that the EE client is secure, so that we can bring the main site online, and we believe we've found a way to circumvent the security problems so that you can continue to play EE until the closed beta has finished and have moved to the open beta stage, and so that we don't waste too much of our time working on EE when we could be working on finishing EEU sooner.

We hope to be able to bring the game back up within the next couple of weeks, and I'll try to keep you updated as we go //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

luke,.... idk hwo to say thi sbut youre the best dev ever <3 honeslty you may never leave Ee(u) staff team EVER **** real tiem jobs or stufss just dotn leave! you may only leave when ur dead

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#28 2019-08-05 08:51:35, last edited by Filip2005 (2019-08-05 08:53:17)

Filip2005
Website

PiotrGrochowski wrote:

in which country is The State of Everybody Edits on Kongregate?

Syria or other third world countries that are in a conflict.

I am Filip and I like women.

#29 2019-08-06 03:13:38

LIATRI42
Banned

Priddle wrote:

Oh yeah, I did. But that doesn't give you the right to take away my opinion on this particular situation by telling me to "shut up". Besides, we're talking about the future of this game, not the past. Maybe you should try to contribute on the matter instead of making comments about what already happened that nobody gives a crap about anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just saying.

One action can change almost everything, this is exactly what happened; you made two mistakes that led the game to its current outcome. Maybe no one is worried about, but if you had thought with your head earlier, now this topic would not have been here. I'm not inclined to the fact that all the fault lies on you. But you made a really huge mistake. You have an opinion and I did not try to shut you up since you have every right to speak out as a PLAYER of this game.

I exactly think about future of the game, I want to change the opinion of other players about the game and redirect them to the correct point of view (because now people don't believe in the success of the game and constantly blame poor Chris Lamb).

Priddle wrote:

would you keep a game up that has serious security flaws and disturbing content?

Yes I would, because some players still have wish to play Everybody Edits, it would be rude to take this opportunity from them. Leave the game on Kongregate is completely safe (if we consider hack attacks) and shutting down this game does not interfere and does not bring anything useful. Nothing will change

#30 2019-08-06 04:35:57, last edited by Joeyjoey65 (2019-08-06 04:42:01)

Joeyjoey65

LIATRI42 wrote:
Priddle wrote:

we're talking about the future of this game, not the past. Maybe you should try to contribute on the matter instead of making comments about what already happened that nobody gives a crap about anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just saying.

One action can change almost everything, this is exactly what happened; you made two mistakes that led the game to its current outcome. Maybe no one is worried about, but if you had thought with your head earlier, now this topic would not have been here. I'm not inclined to the fact that all the fault lies on you. But you made a really huge mistake. You have an opinion and I did not try to shut you up since you have every right to speak out as a PLAYER of this game.

I exactly think about future of the game, I want to change the opinion of other players about the game and redirect them to the correct point of view (because now people don't believe in the success of the game and constantly blame poor Chris Lamb).

Priddle wrote:

would you keep a game up that has serious security flaws and disturbing content?

Yes I would, because some players still have wish to play Everybody Edits, it would be rude to take this opportunity from them. Leave the game on Kongregate is completely safe (if we consider hack attacks) and shutting down this game does not interfere and does not bring anything useful. Nothing will change

LIATRI42 wrote:

Shut up, you're the one who ****ed things up. TWICE

why are you stuck in the past. you just sound like a douche right now lol

Wooted by: (2)

#31 2019-08-06 08:01:47

peace

LIATRI42 wrote:

woudl shutting down even chnage the securit flaws? nop eindeed it doesnt

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#32 2019-08-06 12:11:59, last edited by LIATRI42 (2019-08-06 12:12:20)

LIATRI42
Banned

Joeyjoey65 wrote:

why are you stuck in the past. you just sound like a douche right now lol

I just (at least try) follow the grammar to sound right and beautiful, keep my posts clean. You suggest me to write just like you? I also speak Russian so it can be a little difficult for me.
I heard, people called you an idiot, but I didn’t know you're exactly an idiot

#33 2019-08-06 13:43:26

Raphe9000

LIATRI42 wrote:

I just (at least try) follow the grammar to sound right and beautiful, keep my posts clean. You suggest me to write just like you? I also speak Russian so it can be a little difficult for me.
I heard, people called you an idiot, but I didn’t know you're exactly an idiot

Why don't you stop with the stupid argumenta ad homines and give actual input? Nobody calls him an idiot, and anyone who does is an idiot. Your posts are anything but clean with all the **** you're spewing in them. You clearly have absolutely no idea about how to run a game, and yet you're attacking someone who has extensive knowledge and anyone who calls you out for it. So what if he messed some things up? You seem to forgive Xeno for his mistakes, so why not forgive Priddle too? On top of that, he still did some very good things no matter how bad his mistakes were. He deserves no more hate than anyone else.

LIATRI42 and peace respectively wrote:

I want to play the game too, but no kid should be playing the game if it has ****, gore, etc. in every world. This is gladly not the case anymore, but it indeed was.

Also, shutting down a game prevents people from getting compromised because they can't put themselves into the situation of being compromised. We don't even truly know if PIO is the issue, and things could potentially be worse than we think if it's not.

Wooted by:

#34 2019-08-06 19:20:20

uvaoo

Only thing i can do is wait

#35 2019-08-06 19:49:00

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:
LIATRI42 wrote:

Shuttng it down makes the nsfw worlds not show up to kids. Yes a lot of worlds are restored but maybe they're still changing them. A game meant for kids shouldn't have **** in it and if the hackers put **** in ee it's ee's responsibility to not have it show up for 12 year olds.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#36 2019-08-08 15:03:26

BlowingRocker (Blow2)

Yep, my main account with beta and all that stuff is now dead since I don't play on kongregate. The game has been more or less dying for quite a bit now, with me quitting the game completely in 2017.

BlowingRocker (Blow2)1565273006758295

Board footer