Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-07-18 05:54:33, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-18 19:38:55)

Anatoly

Re: Mafia community build

Okay since it is build 1, I'll commit my mafia files

MODMERGE:

mutantdevle wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

What is “Medium”?

Someone who can communicate with dead players. In games where this role is present the mod doesn't tell the dead chat anything about people's roles.

But do people get to see the role card by daylynch or nightkill?

#27 2019-09-28 16:46:28

NoNK

Some random 13 player open setups that anyone (including myself) could run:

Fire and Ice++

1 Fire Mafia Godfather
1 Fire Mafia Goon

1 Ice Mafia Godfather
1 Ice Mafia Goon

1 Town Doctor
8 Vanilla Townies

Mafia do not have daychat, 1 lynch per day, normal 3-day deadlines
The nightkill of the Fire Mafia and the Ice Mafia will fail if both groups of mafia target the same person.
The Mafia groups are not night kill immune.
Fire Mafia kills and Ice Mafia kills have different kill flavour (i.e. the moderator will make it clear which Mafia team was responsible for each kill).

Each mafia group gets to decide amongst themselves pregame who the Godfather is.

In the event of a tied endgame (1-1-1, 0-1-1) that would normally result in a draw, if there is a Godfather vs. a Goon, the team with the Godfather will win.

Extradition mafia

5 Mafia Goons
8 Vanilla Town

If Mafia is lynched, they must kill a Townie (Vengescum). If Town is lynched, one Mafia must flee, exiting the game. Mafia win if 4 members flee, Town wins if 2 Mafia are lynched. Mafia have daychat. Deadlines are 3 or 4 days.

Wooted by: (2)

#28 2019-09-29 10:40:12

peace

i was thinking of some thief roles to add cofusion like the thief coudl steal the first aid kid of a dcotor an duse it ONCE or steal some investigate kits fomr cops this will make confusion as poeple could think hey theres 2 docotrs... alternativley you can make an all-aroudn role that can do each ability ONCE during the game (heal investigate investigate (2 diffrent cops) block ect)

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#29 2019-10-23 19:33:46

peace

2 ideas one of which i need to host (sorta)

1. a few teams 1 of which is the town vanilla townies some strawberry townies are trying to come and take vover town some mint townies and chocolate flavour townies (whichever flavours you choose it doenst matter) vanilla townies have tto kill all scumm teams the other scum teams have to take over and out rule i dont knwo of any roles ect

2. chess either me or an betetr ches splayer (altough im pretty good at chess) plays aigenst the town and some mafias maifas try to let me win town players vote to try to win each day you vote whihc players to eliminate whihc you think is scum at night you vote to do a move various power roles canblock moves or block a vote on a move which leaves to mafia coudl do their move (give away queen for example) town could benefit from misatkes mad eby me at day town coudl alos discuss which move everyoen hsoudl vote on at ngiht as there is no town PT (obv) but mafia coudl know these plans and block them some normal poweroles liek cop and doc coudl com ein if neccresaary

peace.png

#30 2019-10-23 20:07:28

NoNK

1. Multiple uninformed majorities is bad setup design and goes against the principles of mafia

2. Unless your chess game ends in 13 moves I don't think that's going to be relevant whatsoever considering someone gets eliminated every phase

#31 2019-10-24 07:57:48

peace

NoNK wrote:

1. Multiple uninformed majorities is bad setup design and goes against the principles of mafia

2. Unless your chess game ends in 13 moves I don't think that's going to be relevant whatsoever considering someone gets eliminated every phase

1. i havent tought it out that mcuh yet i only liekd th eidea multiply ice flavours are fighitng to keep majority where vanilla is the regular town
2. yeah i sorta hforgot abtou that hmm...

peace.png

#32 2019-10-25 15:39:54

peace

got another idea on mind an di dont knwo if its balanced but just like 5 mafias vs 10 town or maby even more maf but town ahs many PR's like 3 cops a few RB's some doc's maby even 2 oneshot PR of the same type sharign a PT and maby 2 vigs too i woudl say 3 cops 2 oneshot docc's sahring a PT 2 vigs (oneshot ofc) and 2 roleblcokers and 1 VT (could be an innonent child confirmed at day 1 start) this iges many mafias vs a very strong town lookign forward to see how this woudl wpokr out

peace.png

#33 2019-10-25 18:05:47

NoNK

The only reason this topic continues to exist is to cause me grief

Wooted by: (5)

#34 2019-11-03 11:52:21

peace

i have anothe rnice setup in mind which is semi talk-only but still has a few ngith actions
5 goons
vs
a bunch of town (jhavent decided how much yet maby 15 orso)
OPTINAL: add an netral for fun

the 5 goons have a night kill wiht an lo wmiss chnace say liek ~33%

the town has 2 power roles an faction cop and an oneshot vig rest is all VT's

the neutral can be a tourist needing to surivvle to win  an additional powe roel caan be added to him that he can lynch the hammered or the first person with him (first person that voted or last perosn that voted bascially) but not necresaary

this game requires mostly all abotut talkign and readin posts but still has a few night actiosn to consider takign a look at

maf 35 sis ogign on now and onjit called dibs on 36 i might oconsider running this @37 but im not sure yet

peace.png

peace1572778341767220

Board footer